Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Warriors and Barmaids - Myself and Kotep

Lothiel

Super-Earth
Solon stormed up to the witch's hut, furious at the failure of a spell she had promised him would work. His commanding officer was supposed to have his sword break, so that he would die mid battle, leaving Solon to assume the rank. The sword did break however, but his commander didn't die. So now he wanted his money back.

"Witch!" he bellows as he hammers on her door, "We need to speak!"

Waiting impatiently for her to open the door, he growls quietly, his hands clenched into fists so tight his knuckles were going white beneath his mail gloves. "Hurry it up, woman!"

Sirena pursed her lips as she turned from her book, which now had a noticeable smudge on it, to look back at the door of her hut. "Coming!" she called. Lightly digging her nails into the parchment, she raised the ink back up and threw it back into the jar.

The door swung open, and Sirena was standing behind it, an irritated glare leveled at the soldier. Normally, not many could manage that sort of glare at a man like him, but she'd proven unsettling when he'd met her before, to get the spell to use. There was just...something about her appearance that didn't sit right. She looked like a raven-haired young woman, but he had the feeling some of what he could see was magic.

"What's the matter, did you forget the spell already?" she asked coldly, staying standing where she was to keep him from trying to step inside.

As the door opened, Solon kept his eyes steady, and made sure to keep his mind on the problem. Not on her figure, like he had in their first meeting. "My commander is still alive. The spell did not do all that it was meant to. I want the coins back that I paid you, since you obviously aren't as skilled or powerful as you think."

Standing himself up to his absolute height of 6'3", although he usually came across ad marginally shorter, he glared intently at her before continuing, "My coins will be returned to me before I leave you, or your life will be taken in lieu. You know witchcraft is punishable with death." he continues on, leaving out the commonly known fact that the particular law was only selectively enforced.

"I recall nothing of your commander's death being part of my spell. My spell was to break a sword, not take a man's life. I think you'll find that my spell did all it was meant to do. Perhaps you were the one who did not do enough."

Her gaze held steady at him, making it clear that she didn't care whether he threatened her with death. "Well, before you want to try killing me, maybe you should think about why I haven't been killed yet." She began to turn away and pull the door further closed. "It isn't my responsibility to make sure all your plans are sound. The spell did its purpose, and that was what I was paid for, so you shall get none of my money. If you need no further enchantments, good day." She gave the door a firm push as she began to walk back to her desk.

Growling at her and pressing his foot between the frame and the door, he grabs hold of her shoulder and keeps her there. "You listen here! I am after the promotion, but I can't get it unless he dies. If I have him killed, it will be found out, so I needed him to die in battle. Why the bloody hell else would anyone want a warrior's sword to break specifically in battle? That means your mumbo jumbo didn't do what I paid for."

Pushing the door open, he walks inside behind her and draws his sword. "You are either giving me the money back, doing the spell properly, or dying. You can take your pick, but I will not leave here without it. Do not try my patience any further with irrelevant excuses to keep my money."

"Properly? You think you know enough about magic to tell me how my spells should work? I'm not paid to be your strategist--you wanted a spell to do something, and it did just what you asked." Her mouth was firmly pursed as she pushed his hand off of her shoulder, turning around and walking back to your desk. "You want a spell? Here, I'll give you a spell," she said, casting some effortless, meaningless little puffs and flashes as she wrote out a series of words onto a scrap of parchment.

From her shelves, she plucked a few different components, stirring them all together quickly in a glass container, then pouring out the resulting light red liquid into a glass bottle which she set in front of him, along with the scrap bearing the words she had written. "Drink this, then read this. That'll give you your spell. The results will be quite fast. Why don't you do it right now, so I can make sure you're not the one botching it?"

Frowning, he glared at her for a moment before taking the drink and paper from the witch's hands, "If this doesn't work, you will die." he tells her, clearly annoyed and running out of patience. Gulping down the drink, wincing at the foul taste as it went down, he then read the words aloud. When he didn't feel anything happening immediately, he growled and reached for his sword when he was hit with a body-wracking agony that felt like he was being pulled apart. Screaming in agony, he glowered at the woman as he doubled over on the floor, not yet aware that he was loosing a foot of height.

"What have you done to me, you filthy whore?!?" he yells out, trying to keep himself from curling into a ball, and then looking at her in surprise - he'd shouted not in his voice, but in a woman's. "What's going on? What have you done?" he repeats, growing quite panicked now as he notices his mail starting to hang loosely from him. Although the looseness around his chest was only short-lived as he felt his new breasts growing, stopping only when they were just shy of being painfully pressed against the links of the mail.

"I did exactly what I told you I was doing. I gave you a spell. You didn't ask me what it was first, and that's your problem," she said confidently, walking over to where he stood, only an inch or so taller than the witch now. She plucked off his helmet, freeing the hair that was now hanging down to his shoulders. She tugged off the chainmail with ease too, leaving him in nothing but his undershirt, with small, perky breasts sticking from his chest.

His features were softening, lips swelling and chin growing rounder. He couldn't see what was happening to his face, but he could clearly feel something going on between his legs. The sensation was dwindling, though... "If you'd used it on your commander, he'd be missing, and you'd be having the time of your life with a cute young little thing. But you used it on yourself, so..." she said, then chuckled at him.

Growling almost comically at her, Solon shook 'her' head, "You said to drink it, then read the words. You did not tell me to give it to my commander." she says irritably, trying to push her away when she started stripping the mail armor off, almost confused at how weak she was now, the connection not yet forming that this body had been altered, and now didn't have the training she'd had as a male. It would take time, but remembering it meant she could tone the body again.

If he could remember, the look on her face showing exactly what she was thinking and feeling as she started trying to remember it all, and the larger terms suddenly not making sense to her, the tactics and strategies she knew fading from memory, "Stop this... now... I... I won't have any way to make my living like this, I don't know anything except how to be a sold..soldier..." she says, stuttering as the last word made her suddenly quite damp, "Oh god, you... You made me get turned on by... soldiers... Fix this now!" she demanded, stepping forwards and holding onto the witch's shoulders.

"Oh, well I'm sure that you'll find plenty of other ways to make a living. Being a barmaid wouldn't be too hard...and in the taverns I'm sure you could meet plenty of big strong soldiers who'll pinch your ass and tell you to show them your tits." Ohh god... Sirena pulled the changing girl forward, lifting her out of her boots and leaving her standing in front of her, wearing nothing but an oversized tunic and pants that seemed to refuse to stay up around her more slender waist.

"Or...there could be an opening for a witch's assistant somewhere. Maybe you'd eventually get your hands on a potion to give you a man's body." Her hair was now falling somewhat in front of her eyes, the curls sticking into her vision, while her breasts began to cross the threshold of what might be considered large for a woman like her. Sirena's fingers lightly pinched the swelling flesh of Solon's ass, making a sudden blush rise to her cheeks.

"I... No! I won't... Whore myself out..." she mumbled, scared and trying to hide the rising and obvious signs of her arousal, it seemed anything she didn't want simply turned her on, but then, anything about being female she didn't want. Shifting her weight so she could try and maintain balance, she frowned, "You're making this... ridiculous. What woman of this size has a body like this? It's like you intend me to whore myself out... And unless you were at least considerate enough to make me infertile, I will likely be pregnant within a month!"

Letting out a soft moan, she couldn't resist the way it felt when Sirena touched her breasts. Or her ass. "Come on... You know that isn't fair." she mumbles, not even trying to fight anymore. She shook her head slightly, and it was only then that she realized she now had long blonde hair, that was still slowly growing down to reach her ass, "Oh wow...." she murmers, almost mesmerized with the sight.

"I didn't say you'd have to whore yourself out, though that is a lovely idea. I think you'd need a bit more development before you'd be ready to do that, though," Sirena said with a playful smile, pressing herself up against the changing woman and giving her a kiss directly on her lips. They could both feel quite well as her lips swelled out, plumper and poutier. Her eyelashes thickened too, looking more comely. Her clothes had begun to shift around her, becoming more closely fitting to her body.

"Mmm, now wasn't that lovely," Sirena cooed, a smile on her lips as she began to gently rub between the new woman's legs, holding her tightly. At the edges of her mind, more of her thoughts were starting to fizzle away into a delightful haze that was descending over her mind. "Think how much you'd get to do that. And think how many other things you could do with those lips!"

"N...No..." she whimpered quietly, "I... I don't want this...." she says, and almost as soon as she feels her clothes tightening around her, she looks down in amazement, the more female aspect of her mind fighting through for a moment, "Oh wow, I look good!" she says happily, before coming back to herself, half trying to pull away from the witch as she found her hand between her legs, "S...Stop that...." she moans, "I... I don't want... this..." she continues to try and fight it for another few seconds.

Even though her memories were still intact, she couldn't comprehend almost all of what was there, and she was beginning to no longer care either. The rising heat between her legs was starting to drive her crazy, especially as she now felt a trickle running down the inside of her thigh. "Oh god..." she mutters, "What?" she asks as she comes back from her thoughts, "My lips? What could I do with them?"

"Kissing, sucking cocks, suckling on a nipple, eating out a pussy..." As she heard the words, she couldn't help but envision herself doing each, sticky and messy with the juices of sex. Her rising breaths ran into trouble as the shrinking clothes formed a corset around her chest, helping to push out her already-huge breasts, while at the same time pinching her waist down into a smaller size. "Oh, I think you're going to be the most popular barmaid in the tavern," Sirena teased.

Tugging up the hem of her skirt, the witch's hand slid up under the fabric, her fingers pressing right up against her bare folds. Deftly, she spread open her sex and pushed two fingers into her, starting to grind them against her walls. "I might have to come visit, if you're not planning to take up that witch's apprenticeship offer." The neckline of her shirt was plunging, showing more and more of her breasts as it retreated across her chest.

"I... oh god... That... No... I couldn't.... I don't... I don't know how..." she murmers, almost like she was embarrassed and ashamed of being innocent in the actual methods of sex. "I... What... What if a guy wants more than my mouth on his cock? I couldn't... I... I'm not really a woman, it would be wrong..."

As the clothes drew exceedingly tight against her, she fidgeted awkwardly, trying to adjust them with her hands, squeaking in surprise at the invasion within her untouched lower body. "Y...You would do that? After doing this to me? I... I can't even say half of what.. I forget now... I... this... is too much..."

"Not really a woman? Oh, you're selling yourself short! You really are quite the woman, indeed," she cooed encouragingly. The girl that was quickly becoming a barmaid found that her plump, pouty lips were starting to beg for something a little bit more. She wanted to put them around something, or on something, or...just suck on something, no matter what it was. And as she resisted, trying to ignore the magnetic pull of her lips toward Sirena's nipples, her lips were only plumping up even more.

The barmaid's outfit now had itself snugly wrapped around her body, the fabric slowly expanding to keep her body mostly covered, though by now it was quite clear what she was wearing, and just how revealing it was. Her voice was slowly being drawn upward into more of a sexy coo, her words starting to twist into cuter, more bubbly phrases.

"I..." she mumbled, trying to find some sort of excuse to keep the last of her real self in her mind, even if she couldn't understand anythihg of it any longer, but failing miserably, "I... think you look pretty..." she says, suddenly perking up, and her thighs rubbing together a bit as she obviously began thinking like the now near-constantly horny woman she was becoming, "What do you think of my clothes? They show off all ym good bits perfectly, don't they?"

Stepping closer to the witch, she smiled coyly to her and lowered her head to the woman's breasts, kissing her nipples through her top and playfully biting them, "You like that?" she whispers, "I can do it again if you want. Or... Maybe you could keep me here... If you pay me enough..."

"Well...I could pay you by teaching you magic, if you think you'd like that. Not the complicated spells, but more than enough for a girl like you to get by." An involuntary giggle ran past the girl's lips as she heard Sirena insinuate she was dumb. That was so what she was! But it was perhaps less the giggle and more the fact that she really didn't mind the idea that she was a brainless, horny girl.

"As for whether or not you can stay...I think I'd have to see just how well you can do your chores. The most important of those is to pleasure me," she told the girl with a smile. "You need a new name too, I can't just keep calling you 'girl'. So...Amber, how about that?" All the while as she was talking, Sirena was thrusting her fingers in and out of Amber's slit, using the pleasure to keep the flighty girl's attention.

Thinking for a moment, or for as long as she could with the witch's fingers inside her, Amber took in her new name, but couldn't reply at first, she was too busy concentrating on the way she felt. "I... What... would I learn? And would there be time enough for me to go to the inns and taverns as well?" she asks, after managing to fight off enough of the waves of pleasure to speak more than a single syllable.

"Basic spells, first we'd just work on getting you to be able to cast magic, then we could work on simple things...maybe even things that could help you in the taverns. And yes, dear, you'll have plenty of time to work around when I'm teaching you, if that's what you'd rather focus on." The smell of beer, the busy sounds, and all the half-drunken fucking her body could handle...it was hard for Amber not to see the appeal in being a barmaid. Besides, she'd even been named for the color of her father's special brew of ale.

Despite and throughout the conversation, Sirena made sure to keep the pleasure rolling over Amber's body, to keep her mind wrapped in the bliss of sex while the last transformations rippled through the horny young woman. Sirena's fingers thrust quickly into her, spreading her open as far as she could, while she wrapped her other hand around Amber's back to steady her and teasingly nipped at her swollen nipples through the fabric of her dress.

Nodding her head quite rapidly, she started squeaking and biting her lip as she tried to hold back a moan. "I would... like... to work in the tavern.. Or it's beds... the beds mostly..." she says with a giggle mixed with a moan that forced it's way out as she spoke, "But magic sounds fun... Maybe I could make them pay me more than they intended to..."

Keeping her mind on the ideas of things she could do with magic, but with all her thoughts going straight towards the sexual end of the spectrum, she leaned her head back and let out a soft cry, "Please... More... Don't just tease..." she whimpers as she wraps her arms around Sirena, crushing her face into her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom