Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revealed: Journal of Absences and Etc.

Ditto with the above comments... I adore the person you are, you know that though so ... yeah ... ((awkward silence, crickets))

MagMoo said to tell RAAAHVEEEEEEEE "I love you, meow" (don't <,< ask >,>)

Nope. I like penis way too much for that. XD -kidding..kind of-

Nah, I get what you mean in that in some sense of it. I just have a much more emotional/physical like of men. I hate to sound incredibly sexist, but I look at women as sexual objects first and then friends. YUP. MALE MENTALITY RIGHT THERE.

Good, you're true to yourself and won't allow yourself be pushed around. The world needs more people like you in it. There is far too many "wishy-washy" people in the world. No one with a fucking backbone. I applaud you for keeping yours. Continue being you, continue rockin'.

I know how you feel in certain ways. I value friendship a great deal and hugs are very nice especially when you need them - even if they cause breakdowns. Sometimes that small sign of affection makes all the difference.

Makes me wish i had an ounce of coordination.... I was so not blessed in that department. And I really wish that was an exaggeration. >.< But yeah, I agree with Rogue on both counts.

I always feel like when someone says, "it's okay for artists," that "non-artist" people can't have meltdowns. It's like, why can't I be crazy?!

Kidding. But glad you are in such a good mood.

That's so sweet~ <3 And she honestly deserves your time more than the rest of us. So I'm find with being dumped off of the stove altogether. I'll always be in the fridge if you get hungry again. xD;

Don't forget to text me from time to time~ I like to think aside from being RP partners that we're also pretty okay friends! Have fun with her friends tonight and be sure you make a good impression!

Rogue said it best, I have nothing else to add =D

I am happy for you, though same as Rogue, text me or IM me... you know how I worry =} I will PM you my new number <3 and I do miss you but it makes me happy to have these little updates.

Back
Top Bottom