Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So....I'm Dead? (MissBubbles x NP3228)

NP3228

Moon
"Hum? That's strange. I thought for sure that would have hurt like hell" he said as he looked around "A face plant off that cliff should really hurt. He scratched the back of his neck as he tried to figure out why he wasn't in ungodly amounts of pain. The boy stood just over six feet tall, had an average build, short dark brown hair, and green eyes. "Okay what is going on here? I know my bike went off the cliff after I lost control." Just as he spoke those words he turned to see his motorcycle, or rather what was left of it. As the rain pelted the twisted metal wreckage he tried to piece together how he'd even survived. He pulled the collar of his leather coat up around his neck and sighed. Though as he sighed he noticed that he was not cold. He knew something was wrong now, not cold or hurt, that just did not add up. He head hurt as he tried to figure it all out. He started to walk away when a blood covered sleeve caught his eye "Oh god!! Did I crush someone?!?" He rushed over to see if he could help but stopped dead in his tracks. The arm that was protruding from the wreckage wore a wrist watch that looked just like his. He knelt down and looked closer. Through the blood and smoke he was able to get a closer look. A chill ran up his spine as he felt back. It was his watch.

He tried to speak, but nothing came out. He had no idea what was going on. He stood up and shook his head. This has to be a trick he thought. He reached down to move the bike, but his hand passed right through the frame. "No no no no!!" he yelled as he looked down at the ground "So...I'm dead. What now?"

As he floated around the school he sighed "You know I thought being dead would be a bit more fun, but it's been three weeks and I'm bored already." By now everyone had heard about his death. Some people were happy, most didn't care. This pissed him off a bit "I mean come on. How could people not care that Zaki is no longer around.". He let out another sigh and tried to think of what he could do. He had already played a few pranks on people, but that was no longer any fun. Then as he phased through a wall he noticed a girl. This girl had been his rival and had pulled a few pranks on him. The last one had really embarrassed him and he had never gotten her back. He was sure that she had already forgotten about him, but now he had all the time in the world to get back at her. He smiled as he rubbed his hands together "This is going to be good."

Lexi was shutting her locker when she picked up her book bag off the ground. She was 5,6 and 150lbs. Wearing a dark jean skirt, a purple tube top, and a small black jacket she made her way to class. Lexi was well liked and pretty popular around school. It had been over 3 weeks since the boy she usually fought with died. He had the locker next to hers and she couldn't help but think of him when she stopped at her locker. Lexi thought about switching lockers with someone else but she never got around to it.

Lexi made a stop in the girls bathroom to look herself over. She smiled at her reflection as she applied lip gloss to her thick lips. She had long brown curly hair and brown eyes. She never wore much more make up then lip gloss, preferring to be a natural beauty. Checking herself over Lexi decided to make her way to class.

Back
Top Bottom