Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To those involved

Russian Vodka

Supernova
I decided it would be easier for me to explaing myself in this thread and why I have not been around like I should be.

First of all, I am terribly sorry for not having replied to the RP's I'm involved in. I am going to explain the following few reasons as to why it has happened, I don't care if you reply to this, I don't know if I'll check it again.

Since turning 20 I have been working towards finding my own youth apartment on the reason that I want to move out and get away from home as well as closer to my education.

Speaking of education, I am insanely busy here. It takes a lot more of my time than first expected. As well as I need to remember socializing with my fellow students so I don't feel shunned from the world.

My biggest conflict outside education and my own life is the fact that I'm chairman of a small hockey and floorball team. There's a shitload of stuff we need to take care of since we're newly started. I am working a lot there to get the economy to go around, as well as making sure people stay within the group so we do not risk being unable to pay next years bills.

Also, I have been struck with a bit of sickness. Some of it my own mind inflicted upon me, given that I felt like I was disappointing the entire world just with going around. As well as I have had very little sleep, not that it's anything new.

I will still be around to RP, but as mentioned, these things will be keeping me from posting a lot.

Back
Top Bottom