Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arrangement Of Hearts

Angela moaned into the kiss but she withdrew setting her mouth on his left jaw line nipping lightly until she met his chin. She gave his chin a soft kiss but did not linger as she moved her attention to his throat. IT was clear she was working fast to avoid losing her nerve and before long she was on her knees kissing down his torso until her mouth met the fabric of his bathing suit. She kissed softly where the obvious arousal was and she moaned again before removing the barrier all together.

Angela positioned herself between his legs a soft breast preset against each of his thighs and with no time wasted she gave his tip a lick before taking the first couple inches into her mouth. She did not bother with any sort of gentleness but instead was sucking him roughly with moans of her own enjoyment escaping her. She was already enjoying this far more than she thought she would and with that knowledge she took several more inches until she could take no more into her mouth. Her head bobbed and her cheeks sucked in as she pleasured him her nails digging into the outside of his thighs.

Tom couldn't believe what was happening, "Oh Angela!" , he moaned as he took him in her mouth. he looked down into her eyes as she took him. He cradled her head in his hands. He resisted the urge to thrust at her, he didn't want to push her, but what she was doing was driving him quickly to the edge. "Oh my God Angela! I'm gonna cum! " he cried warning her of what was about to happen. He body stiffened, his manhood swelled and began to throb within her mouth, and a wave of pure pleasure swept ove him as he gave her his cum. His body shuddered, and finally grew limp except for his manhood which while it softened some what was still swollen and long.

Angela blushed as he said her name having preferred the silence over any awkward conversation but as she tasted the first drops of his release she focused her attention on the task and she swallowed what he offered and once he had clearly been completely satisfied she withdrew blushing at looking at him before standing and going to lay in one of the beds the room had. She was looking at him her cheeks still red but she felt as if she had repaid the pleasure he had given her the night before though she was still upset over him giving her that money to leave.
Her eyes showed anger but her mouth had spoken every bit of appreciation for him saving her when she kissed his bloodied knuckles. Her emotions were torn but he had saved her from her own stupidity and a man’s lust. She would not apologies for being angry about seeing a woman who dressed just as he wanted her to but more so for being angry that he tried every chance he got to send her packing. Every time they fought he would threaten her as if her staying still was not proof enough of her intention.

Tom looked down at her, bewildered by what he say. She had just given him great pleasure, but just a moment later she looked angry. How could this be? "Are you alright?" he asked. He pulled her up to him and hugged her gently, trying his best to comfort away what every it was that was wrong.

He huggged her and kissed her and tried to make her more comfortable, wanting to see her smile. Finally, completely bewildered, he sat on the bed, puled her into his lap and asked "Angela what is the matter?"

“I will never be what you want. And every time we fight you want to send me away but I don’t want to talk right now. I just want to be silent because that is the only time we are ever truly nice to one another.” Her hand ran to the back of his neck where her fingers teased a moment before she kissed his lips gently just wanting the pain to be masked for the night with the feeling of his lips and hands and skin. She kissed his jaw gently and then shifted to nip at his neck soft sounds of her need escaping her throat.

Tom was cut to the heart by her words. As he thought about it he knew it to be true. He hadn't even seen it. It always seemed justified to him, and he had never realized what he was doing to her. He kissed her deeply fighting a tear that seemed to insist on streaking his cheek.

"I'm sorry" he said as he pulled her close. He didn't say more, afraid that he would harm her more. "he meant his words and it showed in his eyes.

“Shh.” Angela pressed her fingers to his lips before kissing him again and moving from his lap to lay on the bed her back towards him. Only clad in her towel she held it tightly against her as she shut her eyes but as sleep came her grip loosened as did the towel which she had replaced after getting off of his lap. She was so small and frail making her seem vulnerable unlike she had ever truly allowed herself to be with him. Yet there she was still with him after his words and action earlier had made her feel cheap and unwanted. It was as if her weakness and strength walked the same line but as she started to sleep the strength faded leaving only her fears curling her into the fetal position as the towel fell away.

He laid next to her and when the towl fell away and she curled up in a ball , he gently rubbed her back attempting to relax her. She looked so frail laying there, he wanted to comfort her. He gently rubbed her back and shoulders, and though he could have taken advantage, he resisted the temptation, instead treating her kindly and gently, and as it seemed she was relaxing, he pulled covers over her and layed next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. He held her upper arm in his hand taking care not to touch her breasts. He didn't sleep, but rather laid there offering comfort.

When she woke and turned to see him beside her she gave a slight smile sliding closer to rest her cheek on his bicep. Her cheeks were red again as she thought of what she had done the night before but as he did not mention it she herself also kept silent. Her hand ran over his hip and as her hand ran back up she ran her nails along his skin experimenting a little.

"I'm sorry I have been so hard to please" he said. "I really haven't looked at anyone but you, since we met. That woman wasn't invited, she just showed up. Did you really hate that bathing suit that much? You don't have to wear it. I am not trying to change who you are, at least not consciously". he said. "Will you forgive me?" he asked rubbing her arm gently.

She sighed not wanting to talk about the day prior but she agreed to as she was open with her feelings for once, “Yesterday when I woke up on the beach I realized I was changing for you and I didn’t want to. I don’t want to. I want to be loved for everything I am. Then I saw her dressed just like that, the way you wanted me to dress. IT hurt to see her looking at you and being so close to you being everything I am not. It seemed like right when I was letting go of your past it came right up and bit me in the face.” Tears started to run down her cheeks and she turned away hiding her face from him, “Then you gave me money and told me to leave like I was some kind of whore. Just because you didn’t like my attitude. I hadn’t even said anything this time. I don’t need or want your money I just wanted…” She shook sobbing and her voice gave out and she could not speak any more. She wasn’t sure if she would be able to forgive him as forgiveness was not in her nature.

"Wer'e not so different , you and I really. I just want to be loved for who I am today, not for who I used to be or for my money. Yeah I've made mistakes, but I've tried. I will try and accept you just as you are. Won't you please accept me for who I am now? Can't we please be friends again, and not just lovers?"

He moved over beside her and just held her. At that moment, that was all he wanted.

She cried and snuffled for a while before turning to press her face against his chest, “Have you ever done this before? Held someone like you cared?” Her lips tipped up and she kissed his neck lightly before returning her face to his chest her arm draping over his side her lack of clothing not bothering her at the moment.

"No" he said a tear streaking his face. "Is that important?" he asked, sgueezing her. "I'm doing it now, and I do care. " He held her and let the pain melt away. He gently kissed her forhead, "I want all of you, not just your body. I need a soulmate and a best friend too." He laid back on the bed, and let her lay on top of him, and just held her to his chest.

Angela kissed his chest softly a few drops of tears hitting the skin before she slid up to sit atop him her thumbs rubbing where the tears were. She leaned down her lips pressing to his as the tears hit his cheeks from her eyes but before she kissed him she spoke softly her eyes open and looking into his, “I could love you. I think I could love you.” The statements made more tears slip down her cheeks and onto his but her eyes shut then and her mouth pressed to his. True he wanted her for more than her body but he made one hell of a lover of that she was certain. They had heat and passion but to convert that passion bred from rage change, did Angela truly want that? She enjoyed the fights and the aftermath of their warring so could she give that part up?

Tom looked at her a question burning on his lips. "I'm glad you coud love me, but my question is Do you want to love me? and If you want to love me, are you will to sacrifice at least a little to achieve it? Love that costs you nothing isn't worth much."

He kissed her gently. I am willing to sacrifice everything that I was for true love. "What are you willing to do? What do you want to do??"

Tears still streamed from her eyes as she looked down at him, “Tom you changed because you wanted this life with me. I did not plan for this and so I don’t know if I can change and if I could I don’t think I would want to. I do want you. I want your body and your lips and the way you touch me but I don’t know if I am ready to love you the way I need to. I need time.” She stroked his face trying to remove the tears she had shed that hit his face but she kissed him again as if that would ease the pain her selfish words would give him. Her lips parted slightly making a soft kissing sound when her lips left his. She went again her tongue’s tip trying to part his lips so she might kiss him with her mouth and his open slightly.

Tom's expression grew dark. "So all I am is a body to you? and that's what you want? Why did I bother to try and change? I could have stayed the same SOB I used to be and given you that! Fine! that's what you want, I should give it to you!" He picked her up off the bed and bent her hard over the back of the sofa chair. I should take you right now! Right here! I can be an animal if that is what you want! but if you were going to ask me for that, then why bother making me promise not to take your virginity?!" He he took his hand from the back of her neck and went and sat on the bed, then laid back and closed his eyes.

He wanted to send her away again, but he just laid on the bed and fell silent instead.

She was afraid of him then and she backed away nearing the door. She was ready to run. The way he had grabbed her, the way he looked at her, she was trembling and her words were hardly a whimper as she reached for one of the white robes to put on herself. “I get touched and pressed against men with every dance I do and I never once felt anything but when you touched me. Before I met you I never felt rage or passion I don’t want who you were. “Her voice cracked, “I want the man who saved me last night, the man who held me all night with that warm body that last night made me feel safe. When you kissed me my hear raced and I felt dizzy, when you touched me I felt wanted and desired. Both things I have never felt before so is that so wrong? How many times have we talked where it did not end in a fight Tom? What else am I to know I want from you? But what you just did?! I don’t want a man even capable of that!” Her last words were a shout and she left the room sobbing and shaking and as she went the start of a bruise could be seen where he had grabbed her proof of his rage. Crying she went to the lobby where she called her father and the man was kind enough to find her something to wear home after she waited silently in a conference room.

Tom got up and went to her. "So now its ok for you to run? To go home? But it wasn't ok for me to send you? Fine, I'll bring your things around tomorrow. Thank you for ruining my life! I was happy as I was, but now I'm not, and after I change you just leave. I guess were done then." Tom went back to the room and packed her things for her and brought them out to her. then went back to the room.

Angela left her things in a rage going after him. She was let into the room by the manager and as soon as the door shut behind her the crazy came out, “Yes I do get to run away because you almost…” She jumped on him hitting him with every bit of strength she had, “That’s all you care about! Nothing I said even mattered did it? IT never has! I asked for time not for you just to be a space heater in my bed! You think just because for three days you are nice to me that takes back everything you were? NO!” She hit him again and again her punches getting weaker. “You were going to rape me and even if you weren’t you thought about it! You physically hurt me because you want more than I can give! I want to love you but every time I start to you do something awful or mean!” She crumbled to the floor tears following after she sobbed so loudly it was almost a scream.

Tom sat down on the floor beside her, and didn't touch her. He spoke softly now and quietly. "I didn't mean it like you think." he said. "you hurt me. You told me you didn't think you could change, and even if you could you wouldn't want to. And then you said you loved my body. How was I supposed to feel? I would never actually hurt you. You made me feel like an animal or a piece of meat. I want you to know that. He looked at the small bruise on the back of her neck. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I would never rape you, and I never thought about actually doing it. You made me feel like that was all you wanted of me. Raw sex."

“Oh you mean like you did the day we met? OR how you made me feel like a glorified doll when you decided I don’t dress the part of your wife? Yes I do love your body. The strength, the way it makes me feel safe when you hold me. Do you realize that is how every abusive relationship starts? Why should I change?! What of my behaviors is bad or could harm our future? I have been true to you. I have been steadily working towards a relationship with you but I can’t forgive you so easily for what you did. All because I said one thing you didn’t like? I am going to say a lot of that and if every time you use fear or physical force against me. When you touched me last I did not fear you..Now you will live with knowing that every time you reach for me I will flinch or be afraid. I didn’t ruin your life Tom. You did that to yourself.”

Tom sat stunned by her words, He couldn't speak. He could barely breath. Her words had cut him to the heart. In all his life to that point he had never felt that vulnerable, but love had made him that way. Be fore now, he would have simply let her go and not had a second thought but now her words had wounded him badly. He knew they were deserved, and that made them all the more painful to him. After several minutes he managed to choke out a few words, his voice cracking as he did. “You said you were leaving. Does this mean your not leaving and there is some chance for us?

He didn't look up from the floor. There was only resignation in his voice. He had started out on this trip as a gift to her, to let her know of his love, but it had ended in tragedy. He pulled his knees to his chest, and wrapped his arms around them, curling up in a ball. Finally, after sitting there several minutes more, he asked, “I forgave your father his entire debt, and forgave you most of your obligation to me, I asked you nothing in return, can you not find it in your heart to forgive me for what I did ?How can I go on with life with no hope of that. Before I met you, I would have gone on and it wouldn't have bothered me, but now it means everything. If I didn't love you it wouldn't matter.” He waited, barely breathing for her to answer.

Angela sat silently for a long time leaving his question hanging in the air and eventually it was unanswered as a knock came to the door. Her father had arrived and when Angela opened the door to the knock her stepped in examining her closely before turning to Tom with rage, “Stay away from my baby. Debt be damned I will not have her in the hands of a man who could harm her.” Angela looked back at Tom as her father pulled her from the room but she did not fight to stay with Tom nor did she beg her father to forgive him. As the door clicked shut Angela was gone and no matter what he would try it would seem she was to be gone forever.

It was fall again before the familiar sounds of chains and thick platform boots could be heard coming up to the house. As she had nearly a year prior the now 20 year old Angela rang his bell waiting for Harold to answer. Once he had she stepped into the home ignoring the look of hurt and surprise that played on the butler’s face, “I am here to see Tom.” Her beautiful black hair was down but changed with streaks of pale blue through it and instead of a skirt with chains she wore tight denim jeans that had tears and worn areas all over. The dance studio labeled t-shirt was from one of the finest schools the country had to offer and it was clear where she had gone. She lingered there waiting for Tom unsure what he would be now after so much time.

Back
Top Bottom