Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arrangement Of Hearts

Tom took her hand and they walked down the beach together, Tom looked ahead up the beach as they did, looking for a grassy area. After a bit, he found just what he wanted, a low flat topped dune, covered in high dune grass. He lead her up the dune and into the grass. As they walked in further he found a small area with no grass, but surrounded by the almost 3 foot high grass, their own private sun room. He laid out the blanket, and set down the picnic basket, then took out a bottle of wine and some glasses. He poured them each a glass of wine and stretched out on the blanket to get some sun.

She lay back on the blanket smiling up at him from where she was laying. “Come to me.” She smiled a bit as she pated the spot beside her. While the bathing suit showed his age, and her personal property (as she so claimed his body to be) to everyone around, Angela knew she had to do something to make him look only at her. “It seems I tied my sarong in too tight a knot won’t you help me with it?”

Tom leaned over her, to untie the knot, the thin black fabric covering his manhood just inches from her face, and worked at the fabric. He untied it slowly and gently tugged the sarong from her hips. He layed down beside her looking intently at what lay beneath, only thinly vieled by a small triangle of black fabic. The unlined suit was obviously moist and clinging tightly to her nether lips. At the sight of it, Tom's already turgid manhood grew and escaped the top of his thin black speedo as it grew. This in easy reach of her if she chose to take advantage.

Angela was nervous and though she had wanted the situation to happen now that it was here she was too nervous to respond. Instead she got up heading for the water. The ocean was a frightening place to her but more frightening was crossing that line with Tom again. The night before had been wonderfully pleasing but here? Out in the open air with no veil of night to make the romanticism it had the night before? She could do no such thing and she was regretting the bathing suit now. Distracted Angela felt herself slip and fear filled her as she realized she was suddenly chest deep in the water. She hated the ocean.

When Angela got up he tucked himself back in his suit and followed her. "What's the matter?" he asked her, confused. When she slipped off the sand bar and started to sink He stepped in with her, and scooped her up, pulling her to his chest and supporting her bottom in his strong hands as her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around her neck. His added height kept her out of the water above her waist. He hugged her, and said, "It will be alright now. I've got you".

He looked in here eyes trying to figure out just what had gone so wrong. "Did I do something wrong? " he asked.

She blushed and shook her head, “No..I um…I saw you getting a bit excited and I got nervous.” Her legs tightened when she felt a wave hit her, “I guess I should have told you I am afraid of the ocean before walking off on my own.” She held tightly to him not feeling threatened or argumentative for once with him and the feeling was nice. Shyly she leaned down to him pressing her lips to his very lightly trying to express her want for something non sexual to be base of their relationship. Then she smiled a little bit thinking of something she found humorous.

“You know when we aren’t pist at one another or screaming I think we could actually be good together.” She bit her bottom lip then deciding to bring up the swim suit, “But if you are going to be as large as you are in the lower area you might want to reconsider the trunks. I don’t want other women looking at what is mine.” It was the first time she had referred to him as hers and in that moment she realized she had recognized them as more than just housemates that could hardly be in the same room without ripping one another’s throats out.

Tom smiled and kissed her deeply, as he carried her back up on the shore. "Let's lay down and get some sun," he suggested, hoping she would relax a bit. He carried her in his strong arms all the way back to the blanket and laid her down. The cuddled and kissed, and Tom was careful not to allow himself to scare her away again. He loved it when she said he was hers, knowing that was nearly the same as saying she was his. He had been working on that concept since over a month before.

The afternoon had been pleasant and when they went to open the picnic for lunch she stood putting the sarong back around her waist. Once lunch was done she wandered away again back closer to the shore line to find sea shells. She enjoyed the beach but once she had chosen selected sea shells she found herself rather tired from the little sleep they had actually gotten the night before. Back on the blanket she lay back eyes shut and the sun warming her face, the feeling was wonderful and the sound of the ocean in the background made her relaxed enough to drift off to sleep.

Tom opened his eyes when she returned and rolled onto his side to face her. He lay there just looking at her as she relaxed and fell asleep. He laid his hand on her thigh and slowly rubbed it through the thin sarong, gently caressing her. He didn't want to scare her again, but he couldn't resist showing her affection. Even though she had often rubbed him the wrong way, he found himself falling in love with this young woman. There was just something about her, that touched him in a way he didn't understand, but which compelled him to pursue her even when, had it been anyone else, he would have sent them packing long ago.

Her hands worked quickly in her sleep at pushing him away and grumbling as she turned onto her stomach. Angela was getting comfortable in this life but perhaps she was changing herself too much for him and once the vacation was over, his approval or not, she was resuming her practices and her partner. Tom seemed to be putting off meeting her partner and in her sleep she dreamed her life was drifting beyond her reach. She was 19 and her life was about to be over sacrificed to a man who only wanted her to be who she was. She had even been asked to choose a new bathing suit because the one she liked was not suitable for him. When her eyes opened she made a sound decision, no more miss nice girl. HE wanted her for who she was or he was going to find a new bride.

When she awoke, the look on her face, surprised Tom. "What's the matter?" He asked "you look unhappy." He set up partially and rested himself on his elbow, noticing the change in her demeanor right away. "I thought you were enjoying this little trip, but suddenly it seems as though you're not." Her silence didn't sit well with him, he had bent over backwards to accommodate her and now out of the blue she'd gone silent. "When you're ready to talk about it I'll be in the car." He said. He got up, collected his things, and left her laying there on the beach. He walked back to the car slipped his clothes back on and sat back into the driver seat adjusting it for his longer legs. He turned on the radio, and reclined seat, and later waiting for her to return.

His sudden response aggravated her, he was supposed to be the grown mature one but he was the one running off to throw a tantrum just because her attitude changed a little? She stood ready to hash out the problem taking whatever items were left and walking towards the car.

“Well Tom, fancy seeing you here. Slumming it today?” A blond woman scantily clad came to lean over the car looking at him. Unlike Angela she was hardly shy that her body was so exposed and she was older than the girl now chasing after him, “Miss me?” She gave him a grin lifting the dark sun glasses from her eyes. “Ready to go so soon or will you be coming down the beach a bit?” She gave the same sly grin of a woman who had nothing against a man so free with women but as she saw the younger more attractive girl coming towards his car she understood Tom had left her for the newer model and that was something she would punish the girl for. She leaned into the car kissing him aggressively on the lips pretending like she had no idea Angela was coming, one problem….

Angela was quick to action as the other woman shut her eyes to kiss Tom. A strong fist sent the woman back and Angela found her gaze on Tom as she spoke, “I’m sorry my fiancée neglected to introduce you.” Her head had hit the car before she fell onto the ground where she played the victim but Angela did not care as she got into the car leaving the woman on the ground beside the car and the items laid everywhere as she had thrown them down to hit the offensive woman.

Tom was stunned. It had all happened so quickly, that he hadn't even had time to answer the woman much less react. He moved his seat back to a driving position and got out of the car. He could see that Angela was now fuming. "She was out of line but so were you" he said. "For my part I did nothing wrong, I was simply sitting in the car waiting for you, and she showed up, I hadn't even said hello." Tom help the woman to her feet, and said "now that you've met my fiancé, I think you'd better go". He turned back to Angela and said "whenever you're ready, I'll be glad to talk about what's bothering you"

Angela crossed her arms over her chest as she looked over the other woman who so fit everything he was trying to make her into and it all but confirmed Angela’s thoughts, “Take me home Tom. I will need to practice for the upcoming events for ballet and I have put them off long enough.” She did not look at the woman again which told the other woman she was making the younger woman feel inferior.

“Well Tom I am sorry to have made such a bad impression on your beautiful bride. Please allow me to come by and offer my congratulations say perhaps next Friday?” Then a grin came across her face as she looked at the finger which lacked a ring, “Smart to not wear the engagement ring outside in the ocean. Wouldn’t want it to slip off. Bad luck you know.” Then the blond walked away her hips swaying seductively.

Tom pulled out of the parking lot but pulled over before turning onto the main road, and turned to talk to Angela. "What got a new anyway on the beach? One minute you are all sugar sweet, and the next the prickles are out again, and during that time I didn't even say a word. You agreed to come on this trip in fact you wanted to come on this trip, but now all of a sudden were going home so you can practice?" Tom sat there, with an indignant look on his face. It'd been unfortunate that an old girlfriend decided to turn up at that moment, but he had had nothing to do with that. "I'm not going anywhere to you at least try to explain what's going on."

Angela looked at him with rage filled eyes, “Well the bimbo on the side of the car did nothing for my mood and then seeing her dressed just like you want me to dress? You want me to forget your past when you are always trying to make me wear it even on a trip where I am supposed to be wearing MY clothing. Yes I chose this bathing suit but to please you not to please myself. Now I would advise you to drive or I will get out and walk.”

Her hand was on the handle and it was clear seeing the woman who was everything he wanted flaunted in her face was going to be a problem. “Sometimes you can be so wonderful but then that is only when I am what you want me to be. Yes we can dance and physically there is more than just a little spark but I can never be her or any of them. I can only be who I am and I am sick of having to change that for others.”

Tom reached over, and held the door shut. "I won't let you hit-and-run like that. I didn't invite that woman here and I didn't respond to her and you have no right holding that against me. As for the swimsuit you could've purchased anything you wanted. I won't deny that I was pleased and flattered that you chose what you did but it was your choice. I didn't tell you what to wear or ask you to change. The fact you think I did is simply proof that you haven't kept your word and forgotton who I was. You seem to think that you're the only one who has had to change, but you're not. You're a spoiled little brat." He reached into his pocket and took two $100 bills out and stuffed and them in her bra. "There is bus money, I'll call ahead and have Harold help you pack. Be sure and take all your nice new clothes with you. If you really don't like them, feel free tosell them. I won't need them." He shut off the engine, took the keys, and walked down to the beach.

She made no motion to move but instead sat in the car even after he left tears streaming down her face. Leaving a girl alone in a nice car with such little clothing on was never a wise choice and as the sun began to set Angela was snatched by a man who had noticed her earlier hitting the other woman. She did not fight herself worth lacking and the lack of her fighting only invited the man’s wandering hands. He kept talking to her but Angela was a shell at that point with nothing more inside her but the empty feeling.

She cried but that did not deter the man but when he reached for the lower area of her body all she could think of was Tom. She shoved the man telling him to stop but her lack of defense up until that point had her pinned under him on the sand down a bit from where the car was parked. Just off the road enough to be seen the man was trying more forcefully to have his way and when his smooth talk got him no where he got rough. Angela screamed and kicked but the man was easily double her size and despite her hits and kicks he managed to rip the thing sarong away from her.

Tom heard her scream from the beach a few yards away. He was sitting just on the other side of a large cup clump of grass. Not knowing who was it had screamed he got up and climbed up the top of the hill to see what was going on. Looking down, he saw the man leaning over a girl laying in the sand, his swim trunks down around his knees. He was only then that he recognized the black sarong. "What the hell is going on!" He shouted as he ran down the hill, diving at and tackling the man. Rolling them on his stomach he sat on his chest, and curling his hand into a fist swung hard hitting him square on the jaw. There was the sound of bones breaking and blood flew staining, shirt and the sand. The man lay unconscious and in time got up holding his bloody fist of his other hand. He knelt down beside Angela and taking off his shirt covered her exposed body. "Are you all right" he asked.

She nodded but did not speak as she pushed his shirt away going back to the car. The torn fabric lay on the ground and knees to chest and face in hand Angela sat there shaking. It was her own fault, she should have known better than to let some strange man lure her off and in truth she could not fully remember what drew her from the car to where she realized he was going to have sex with her. She wiped her eyes and when Tom came near, should he come near again, she simply asked in a hardly audible voice, “Can we just go get a hotel room or something? I am very tired and covered in sand.” Her words sounded as if she were annoyed at being dirty but the truth was she could never feel right again. The empty feeling she had when Tom left her in the car was equally matched by the pain of having him rescue her from her own stupidity.

Tom opened the car door and let her in, then got in himself. He drove further up the coast highway and found a nice hotel near the beach. They got a room and he took her inside. He went in the bath and warmed the shower for her then took the ice bucket and got some ice for his hand. He sat on the bed and soaked his swollen hand in the ice, while Angela got a shower. He felt kind of lost at the moment, not really knowing what to say that would do any good. Their were plenty of hurt feelings to go around.

Angela sobbed silently sitting on the floor of the shower just letting the water run down her until it turned cold. Once it had she brushed her hair and wrapped herself in one of the soft white towels the hotel provided. Still not talking she knelt beside him taking his injured hand to look at it before getting a wash cloth and wetting it with the ice cold water from the melting ice. She cleaned his hand not looking at his face she did not speak still as her mouth met with each knuckle. A tear hit the back of his hand before she withdrew her kissing to dab at the bloody hand again. Angela felt like she would never smile again and she physically could find no will to speak but instead remained kneeling in the best position to treat his hand.

Tom let hold and kiss his injured hand, as it seemed that was what she wanted to do, but at the same time he felt guilty for treating her so harshly in the first place. He lifted her chin and kissed her then gently lifted her into his lap and just held her as she sat wrapped in the towel. "we really went off today, didn't we" he said softly. "I'm sorry" he said. Knowing she had just been nearly raped, he made no attempt to do anything but give her comfort. He really hoped that some how they could set the clock back a few hours.

Angela gently placed a hand over his mouth and shook her head. She didn’t want to talk. She pressed her mouth to his again and her lips moved to part slightly offering more of herself in the kiss. Her eyes shut and she focused only on the way kissing him made her feel. She relaxed slightly a soft sound of enjoyment passing from her lips between meetings with his and when her kissing grew more aggressive her hand rested on the back of his neck to keep him to her. She wanted to have no thoughts that night but whatever pleasure she would find in him and that required no words.

She stood a moment moving to sit front to front on him, the towel opening slightly to allow her legs the room they needed to part around him, and she began kissing him again in a fury of moans and parted lips.

Tom responded gently at first but his passion built as she brought her war m body against his. As they pressed their bodies together, the towel loosened and fell away, and her bare breasts now rubbed against his tanned chest. His manhood responded to this stimulus and grew hard between them in his speedos. As they pressed against one another he could feel the heat and dampness of her womanhood as it pressed against the thin black nylon separating them. His kisses became deeper and more passionate and his hands roamed her back and sides and the creamy globes of her bottom. He was caeful to go slow and let her take this where she wanted it. He was along for the ride and a pleasant ride it was indeed.

Back
Top Bottom