Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arrangement Of Hearts

Angela wondered as he carried her what their thing was with ripping clothing but when he commanded her to dance and he had torn away his clothing she realized he would leave her if she didn’t do what he said no matter how embarrassed it made her feel. Soon though the embarrassment took a short reprieve and every time their bodies touched she whimpered soft pleasured sounds. Then when he touched her she gave him audible sounds that feeling him touch her was exactly what she had hoped for. She cried out and whined begging for his lips on hers and while she knew she would feel shameful that night she let the waves of pleasure bring her to a climax she had never before felt despite her own efforts.

As he carried her to her room she clung to him praying Harold would not see the nude pair and then he was laying her in bed. Before he could go to leave she grabbed his arm, “Stay with me tonight. Please I am sure what you did was no big deal to you but it was to me. Please stay with me and let me not wake up alone.” She was certain he would tell her no but the need in her eyes for his company was almost as great as her need for him to touch her. And one last time she pleaded, “Please.”

Tom thought for a minute about what she had asked of him. He could not reasonably deny her request given what he had just said and done. Without a word, he lifted the covers,and climbed in next to her. He wrapped his arm around her body and cupped her breast in his hand, pulling her tightly to his chest. He loved how her body nested with his, it felt wonderful to have someone with him. Though he had had women before, he never allowed them to stay, he had simply used them and sent them home. This was different. It felt good, and he liked it. He slept little enjoying the sensation of her body against his, and throughout the night he explored her with his fingers, tenderly caressing her.

Angela curled against him her head resting on his chest the last time a man held her so close was her dance partner when she spent the whole night crying over a boy who broke her heart. Now she was laying there with no clothing and pressed against a man she could hardly stand most of the time wanting for his touch. She slept against him her body reacting to his touches and a few times she woke. IT was an hour before sunrise when she climbed atop him and her lips worked on his slowly. She was careful to not startle too close to anything that might penetrate her but her mouth found his flesh with ease. She kissed his jaw line and his neck and eventually found his shoulders.

Her mouth moved up to his ear where she nipped the lobe slightly before whispering half asleep, “Moments like this I almost think I could love you.”

As Angela nibbled at his ear, her breasts came near his neck, and reaching up Tom gently pulled her nipple to his lips and began sucking and caressing it with his tongue. as her nipple hardened in his mouth he slowly rolled her on to he back and continued suckling for over a minute while he gently massaged her other breast with his fingers. He released her nipple and began kissing his way passionately down her body stoppin at intervals along the way to tease her with his tongue. he kissed his way across her flat stomach, and down into the hollow of her hips. He licked lightly just above her mons and then started a trail of kisses down her right thigh and moving to its inner surface. He then kissed his way back up until his nose just brushed her nether lips. He paused there a minute and said "I know i could love you" His warm breath caressing her labia.

Angela sighed excitedly as he felt her breast but when he rolled her onto her back she gasped, “Tom what?” Then she realized what he was going to do and she was glad she shaved that day. Her cheeks burned when his lips and tongue touched her sensitive area. She tried to pull away but the moment she felt the sensation of him tasting her she cried out reaching for a pillow to cover her face. The words he said only heightened the pleasure, he could love her? She tried to stop her moans with the pillow but the muffled sounds were loud enough to be heard outside the door and she was grateful she had placed the pillow.

Tom looked up over her mons to see her stiffling her scream with the pillow he smilled into her nether lips at the effect he was having. He dipped his tongue deep inside her and licked at her tight little body then wrapped his lips tight about her extending clit. He hummed quietly, the vibrations traveling from his lips to her love button. He reached up and gently rolled her nipples in his fingers. Feeling her body quiver against his lips, he released her clit and took all of her tended flesh in his mouth and masaged it with his tongue as she flooded him with a steady flow of her nectar. As he body relaxed. He kissed his way back up to her lips kissed her tenderly and cuddled up beside her hard member laying along the cleft of her bottom. He wrapped his arm around her and tried to relax.

Angela was breathing heavily, “Tom should I….”She trailed off and she wondered if she should do the same to him. Her cheeks heated and soon through her window she could see the sky growing lighter. She pressed her hack closer to his chest after pulling her long hair across the front of her. “You feel so good against me.” She sighed happily as she leaned into him. He had brought her pleasure she had never felt before and not just once but twice that day. If only they could mesh better with their personalities. She felt so small against him delicate somehow.

Tom dozed off to sleep cupping her breast. He dreamed of the dance and it steamy ending. He woke suddenly the sweet scent of her long hair in his nose. He sighed happily as he realized he had spent the entire night with her. Never had he felt the simple pleasure of waking with a naked woman in his arms, especially one he could love. He reached over to the nightstand and picked up the phone and dialed Harold's extension. “Good morning Harold cancel my appointments for the day please. I have decided I will be unavailable. Oh! And pack us a picnic lunch if you would, and get out the Porche and warm it up. Angie and I will be out for the day.” He hung up the phone, and cuddled up against her, kissing her softly behind her ear.

She whimpered softly his voice rousing her. “Mmm Tom?” She turned in his arms to face him, “Is everything alright?” Her cheeks were already red as she could feel their naked bodies pressed together. Her fingers traced down his chest her eyes looking up at him. They had spent a whole night together without fighting. She gave him a rare smile reaching one of her hands up to run through his hair. She could love him if he could be like this. If he could hold her and see only her but her thoughts wandered to the night before and she realized it will never just be her. She kept her thoughts to herself trying not to change her expression as she thought of the countless women he had done the things he had done to her to. Could she forgive him his past?

"I cancelled my appointments for the day. Were going on a drive up the coast. No schedules, no one to impress, no dress codes, no plans, no chaufer. Just the two of us. We can start right away or be lazy and lay in bed. We will have a picnic lunch so we can stop whenever we want, and do what ever we want. So do we get up and see the world or spend a little more time on each other?" he asked.

He ran his fingers through her hair and traced her side and the curve of her hip with a finger. He looked deep into her eyes, focused only on her.

She smiled a full happy smile, “A whole day with you and I don’t have to be in a fru fru outfit? Lets start now!” She shoved him onto his back startling his chest, “I am going to shower and get dressed.” She dismounted off his side of the bed grabbing only a pair of panties, her black corset top, and a pair of tripp pants with chains hanging from the sides. No bra in sight as she raved into the bathroom starting her shower. Once she came out she was dressed , make up done in black and pink, her lips painted black.

The corset top plumped up her bust and her mid drift showed between the low hanging pants and the top. She hurried down the steps ready for their day, “Tom come on!” Her sneakers were the next thing on and she was glad to at last be free to be herself.

Tom got up and grabbed one of her towels, and wrapped it around himself, as she went into the bathroom. He went upstairs to his room and put on a pair of levies and a pocket tee shirt and sandals which was as relaxed an outfit as he owned. He came down the stairs just as she bounced out of her room in her costume. At least that is how it appeared to him, but he didn't say that. Instead he said " Wow", he said, "that top is really sexy" which was absolutely true. The pants with their chains were another matter, but then he was in a mood to be accepting, and didn't comment on them. He had packet a gym bag with a swim suit, a clean shirt and a change of underwear and personal Items, so he said "You might want to pack an overnight bag just in case he said. and don't forget your swim suit. There is a lot of beach on this trip.

When she was ready, he walked her out to the porsche and shoehorned their two small bags into the trunk with the picnic basket. "You want to drive?" he asked holding up the keys.

Angela grinned taking the keys, “You better buckle up.” She got in the car adjusting everything for her short height. She buckled in and waited for him, “You better call them and tell them to open the gate” She put the car into drive and she was ready to go. She waited for him to press the button to call and then she hit the accelerator peeling out when they turned out of the drive the car slid sideways into the turn and with great skill she let it drift before going forward again.

Tom had expected her behavior, and was neither shocked or impressed "Just remember the Cops love this car, and unless your fond of a ticket or planning on sleeping with a cop tonight you might want to watch it. You couldn't roll this car if you tried, and yes it power slides very nicely. Do you have a clue where we are going?" Tom asked as she pulled out of the gate.
You want to go north on the 5, its 3 miles ahead and exit left.

He watched as she weaved through traffic. He was pretty sure she would be getting a ticket before long.

“Well given I don’t have a Driver’s license you might have to worry any way!” She grinned speeding up ahead going for the back roads. Her hair flew back behind her and she smiled feeling free and a bit bad. Her night had been amazing and now the thought of laying on the beach with him away from the life that so dictated their relationship. For once the fears and dislike were able to fade and she felt that she might finally have a hope of being with him for the rest of her life even if he did learn how to pleasure her from using other women. “You were amazing last night. And I am grateful you will be seen in public with me like this.”

"Keep your hands on the wheel, and don't miss your turn its only a mile and that is about 38 seconds at this speed" he said.
As she rounded the corner onto I-5 north, he reached over and unbuttoned her pants, then pulled down the zipper. He smiled at her. "Hands on the wheel", eyes on the road, he said in a commanding voice. With a quick jerk he pulled her pants down to he knees. Reaching over he slipped his hand inside her panties, and began to finger her. "you were fantastic last night too, and I want seconds!"

She gasped and her eyes did come of the road a second before she merged, “Tom.. Please don’t do this right now. I promise when we get to where we are staying or whatever you can touch me where ever you want just not right now.” Despite her words she did moisten at his touch. She couldn’t handle that sort of distraction and god forbid someone should look over from a car sitting higher up. She whimpered softly at the feeling but she truly hoped he could keep himself under control until they got to a safe location.

He rubbed her a minute more and pulled up her pants and licked his fingers "I was kinda hoping we had stayed in bed a while longer" he said. "But ok." As they drove up the highway, he saw a sign for a beach. "Pull off lets go to the beach", he said. "Its a nice day, we can get some sun, and maybe go for a swim." He was looking forward to laying on the beach with her. As the drove toward the beach he saw a swim shop. Pull off here, he said.

Angela did as he said pulling into the shop’s parking lot, “You have got a thing for shopping. What are we getting here? And if you think a quickie in the dressing room is going to happen you can forget that. AND when we get home I really have to start focusing on my routines for the competition so that means you need to meet my partner alright?” She said standing and adjusting her pants. The chains clicked slightly as she walked and she went to stand by the door waiting for him her coffin shaped purse slung over her shoulder.

"Come with me." He said. "I want you to buy a new suit, but I want it to fit and your going to pick it out. I want it to fit, but if you don't mind be a bit more fun than the one you brought." That's the only thing I'll ask you to change on this trip. Please do that for me, not to impress anyone. He led her into the shop and gave her time to look around. He hoped she knew what he meant by more fun. Her suit was cute, but fairly modest as bikinis went and didn't show off all she had to offer.

She came out of the fitting room dressed in something she thought he would like, her cheeks red as she tied the sarong at her left hip. She bit her bottom lip looking up at him with the eyes she had when they danced, “Is this what you were looking for?” She reached onto a display and pulled a flower clip from it pinning it into her hair. bathing suit was sexy to say the least but it proved even more that she was trying her best to show him she was trying.

Tom was both enthralled, and in love with what he saw. What made it best was that she had done it willingly, and so completely. "Oh my dear it is wonderful he said. I could not have chosen so well do you want to wear it out of the store or change back?" Tom payed the clerk and bought a beach blanket and towels as well. He beamed at her and waited for her to be ready to go to the beach.

“I will wear it out if you keep your hands to yourself.” She sauntered out before getting into the drivers side. She was wearing her sneakers still but she had planned to take them off when she got out of the car, “So since you get to make me dress like you want do I get to dress you up in clothes I like some times?” She grinned imagining that hard body under a mesh top and she shivered. He was sexy that was true but not close to the men she was used to and his style was a little old school for her but she accepted that so far despite her sudden curiosity to see him dressed in garb that would suit her.

"I suppose if you like," he said getting in the car, "Let's go to the beach." As she drove he looked her over. The suit fit her well and was everything he espected. He wasn't sure what she thought would be better than what he planned to wear , but he would allow her that chance if the opportunity came up. When they arrived at the beach and got out of the car, Tom stripped off his clothes to reveal a nylon speedo suit, that left little to the immagination. His well muscled body now fully exposed in the bright sunlight instead of the dark studio or under the covers.

She shook her head, “Tom I think we should have gotten you a new bathing suit.” She looked him over and while she was impressed by his body she was fully against speedos. She took off her shoes and prepared to get down to the beach, “I am also afraid of the ocean so just um…stick with me please.” She was embarrassed. But reached for his hand trying to picture him in a pair of black swim trunks.

Back
Top Bottom