Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arrangement Of Hearts

As Tom slid her to him Angela felt the fabric of her dress lift leaving her bare lower half against the leather. Her cheeks heated and when he kissed her she froze. With his hand so near the same area it had been when he found the seam of her thong she feared he would find her lacking undergarment. She was unaware he knew already.

Pushing him away she spoke, "yes we should practice at home but after I change." Embaressed she looked out the window.

Tom frowned at being pushed away, and said, "If your to be my wife, you cant be afrade of a hug and a kiss, or do you find me unnatractive? Certainly if we are to dance together, our contact will have to be closer than that, and if we are to win, the passion will need to be their as well. I'm sure as a dancer you know that. I am really surprised at your reaction to me." He looked in her direction and waited for her to answer him, but he didn't pull her back. "Perhaps you weren't sincere about becoming my wife after all?"

“Its not that.” She looked down blushing, her hands pulling the side of the fabric of the dress trying to cover the flesh that was exposed now from her sliding away from him. She gave no farther explanation but moved on to the next topic, “We will see if we do have chemistry. Perhaps it might help you to see me and my partner to see how my body moves and where to hold and such. I can’t have you throwing out my back.” The cool leather was warming but her cheeks were red and her embarrassment was clear.

"Aparantly you have little respect for my dancing ability. I am no amateur. But of course you wouldn't know that, and arent disposed to believe it either considering your initial impression of me. I would just as soon dance with you as I am before you undertake to "retrain" me. I have been dancing ballroom longer than you have been alive. I started at age 13. You obviously have a very high opinion of yourself. You are a great dancer, but you definitely lack finness with people, and I am not impressed or intimidated by you. If you think your good enough to school me, you will have to prove it."

Her eyes flashed to him and there was a fire there much like when he challenged her to pick the three dresses, “Oh I can have passion but you see I have only had one dance partner where the passion grew like a fire. We shall see if you can have that sort of power when dancing with me.”

As they pulled up to the house she let herself out going right to her room. When she came back down she was in a tight top with thin straps and a handkerchief skirt that flowed around her knees which were still covered in the same stockings leading to the garter. The skirt was black as well and so were the dance shoes that she had worn for some time. They were worn but comfortable and she headed for the gymnasium telling Harold to send Tom when he was ready. She put in a CD of Latin music and was prepared to show him heat if he so thought her incapable of doing so.

Tom went to his room and took his time changing, He put on a pair of Black tapered slacks and and long sleeve white silk shirt, that had no buttons above his navel. He laced on a pair of black patent leather dancing shoes that fit like a glove with recision split leather soles and taps. He finisshed the look with a bright red silk scarf tied about his waist. He entered the the gymnasium with all the pomp of a matador, strode across the floor, and took her in his arms in perfect dance form and position.

She stepped into him as he pulled her close her eyes glaring at him, “Keep up if you can.” She was like a new person as she always was when she danced and it seemed her lack of panties no longer inhibited her. She took her stand with ease and she held her body with great length and structure. It was clear that now she was serious and unlike when she danced alone not freed by the dance but instead grounded with it.

As the tango started, Robert lead her with precision and confidence, his strong structure reminding her bodily that the lead in this dance was his. His foot work was precise, and timed perfectly with the music and he snapped her in and out of spins with tremendous precision. He spun her out and then drew her back and immediately into a one handed overhead lift, supporting her in the traditional location on the pubic bone as his had met her body it was immediately obvious that there was nothing between her skin and his hand, and though shocked , he maintained his composure and completed the lift with grace. Neither dancer would give any quarter and they danced with almost mechanical precision. When they finished Tom was disappointed. The dance had been technically perfect but lacked the passion of their dance in the store.

“You are right, you are very good with mechanics but I know something you do not.” The music was over but she pushed around him her hands teasing around his waist until the scarf was in her hand. In two swift motions it was off and lying on the floor. Her hand ran along his hips until she had completed her circle about him and found the edges of his shirt until she was face to face with him the corners of each in a her hands and she tugged ripping the silk shirt open.

Her hands tugged up her shirt but she left the smooth black bra where it was before pressing to him so that their skin was touching. “If you don’t know how to touch me right no one will be orgasming in their chairs like they should when watching a tango. To kiss and touch every part of my body without ever truly doing it. To look at me as if I have been evading you and to sell that you want to see all of me and you have only seen unimportant parts. Now do it again and this time lets make love without ever needing to actually do it.” She was as if a different person and she started the song again. She stood five feet away from him and looked at him with the eyes of a woman ready to devour a man, “Now take me.”

Tom was a little put off by her by her know-it-all attitude, but since she was going right were he wanted her, he let her have her moment. She had asked for passion, and that was what she would get. As before the routine was technically perfect but now, since she was no longer trying to show him up but rather be passionate, each move was punctuated with a meeting of eyes, seductive gestures, and when he reeled her in, there was always a seductive pause and a squeeze. He would glare down at her and almost kiss, their lips nearly meeting and then being snapped away with precision, and on the lift knowing what to expect he gripped her with confidence despite her nudity, and tipped her forward almost to the point of falling and kissed her as they spun before lightly placing her back on the floor. It was the same dance but on a whole new level. He knew what to do, she had just freed him to do it. In the end he bent her over his arm and moved to kiss her but stopped seductively a millimeter from her lips, so she could feel the heat but not touch him.

Her chest rose and fell in heavy shallow breaths unlike the first time and when she stood again her hand was between her ample bust as if trying to sooth the throbbing heart, “Now tell me this since you seem to think I am not attracted to you, could I have done that with a man I felt nothing for?” She grinned at him, an actual smile, and it was clear that at least in this instance she respected him.

“Now I want to do something. Something no one else there will have the courage or in your case physical strength to do. When you lift me and bring me to your lips don’t kiss me but instead drop me. When you do take a knee putting the other leg out to the side straight and catch me face up between the shoulder blades. When I feel your hand I will tilt my head back and you will bring your mouth to just over my breast but under the collar bone. Do not drop me!”

Tom felt warm and they were clearly more comfortable with each other now, so he unbuttoned the cuffs of the silk shirt and stripped it off, his toned torso now open to her view. "Are you ready My dear?" he asked As the music started the now familiar tango, He strutted and displayed his manliness and played to the passions of her lithe body. The dance was as before punctuated with intense moments of passion lips grazing each others body, precision mixed with passion at a fever pitch. As they approached the lift and he swung her into the air, gripping her firmly despite her obvious dampness in his hand he tipped her forward and this time let her slide from his hand. He crouched, one leg to the side and as she spun caught her in his arms one hand protectively behind her head leaned down and held the theatrical kiss, his lips just brushing the smooth skin between and just above her breasts. He stood laying her across his arm and kissing her, this time letting passion overtake him and kissing her deeply her breasts pushed firmly against his bare chest.

She moaned in a growl and hand in his hair she kissed his mouth fiercely and as he held her against him but she broke away trying to focus again. She failed at first her mouth capturing his again viciously. Once she regained her wit she pulled away again her breath heavy and her pulse pounding. “Tom, Tom we should stop.” But her words sounded unconvincing as if she did not even believe them and her mouth tilted towards him again for a moment before she knew she had to end it before they became too intimate and there was no going back.

He lifted her back to her feet. They were both flushed with passion and exertion. The heat of the moment near fever pitch. "What do you say we take a dip in the pool and relax? We'll have dinner served poolside. Then if we want we can practice a new dance and you can wear the red dress. I'd love to have you model it for me, but a dance would be the best way. How does that sound?" he asked. He could see that the gym was likely going to be mostly dance studio for both of their sakes. He hadn't anticipated that he would gain a wife and a dance partner, but his passion for her was growing quickly, attitude and all.

Angela nodded not bothering with her shirt as she darted for the door then up the steps not coming down until she had showered and was dressed in her bikini. It was not one that he had bought her but again she was in her Goth attire all the priss wiped away. She approached the pool the black fabric fitting her well with cute green skulls patterned over it. She said nothing but simply dove in trying to erase the thought of what she had allowed herself to do with HIM of all people.

Tom was already at the pool when she arrived. soaking along the wall at the shallow end. As she dove in and swam under water he stepped in front of her and she had to surface in front of him or swim into his chest. As she cam to the surface sputtering, he chuckled. "Your a far better dancer than a swimmer, but your just as cute either way, even wearing skulls" He leaned down and kissed her. looking over her lithe body as she stood wet before him. "I like the black lace bra better", he said.

She rolled her eyes withdrawing from him, “And you are much more attractive when your mouth is shut. We can’t always get what we want.” HER attitude reared its ugly head again and she tried to go around him. “Yes we can dance and I can even admit our bodies have got their own passion happening but I still hardly know you.” Then her eyes looked over his chest and she felt her lower half throb slightly, “So lets just try not to kill each other. Alright?”

"You are something" Tom said chuckling " you don't even know when you have been complimented. The bikini is fine, but that black lace bra? that was hot. Whats more it was your idea! Oh well, you will catch on sooner or later, your a smart girl, just a little too prickly for your own good. Besides, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by killing each other, all I did was give you a kiss!"

She glared for a minute, “How is this for prickly?” She turned and before she could think twice she was using his shoulders to hoist herself up wrapping her legs tightly about his waist kissing him hard. She groaned and put on hand in his hair and the other with her nails digging into the back of his neck. Her tongue traced the slit of his lips and she continued for a long time before pushing herself down, “Now what do you want? What is it you want right now?”

"More than your prepared to give!" he said. " But for now I'll settle for seconds." He took hold of her bottom in his large hands and lifted her back to his chest. He kissed her deeply, slipping his tongue into her mouth as they kissed. He didn't break the kiss for nearly a minute and then when he did followed up with another just as passionate. Turning, he set her on the edge of the pool and backed away a few inches, but still staying quite close. "Your a fine, sexy young woman," he said " But I made you a promise and I intend to keep it so that will have to be enough."

"Dinner is ready, lets eat" he said, helping her to her feet.

Angela sat across from him preparing herself for dinner her heart still pounding from their previous interlude. She ate more quickly than normal trying to keep from any conversation that would ruin the passion they had just shared and she knew then that they had plenty of physical compatibility but never seemed to do anything but argue when they spoke. Once her plate was as cleared as it was going to get she spoke to him at last, “Are we going to go back to dancing again?”

"If you don't mind, I would love to see the red dress in action with the Paso Doble, he said, and i think it would look especially nice with the knee highs and garters you are so fond of. We can take a few minute sto dress and I will meet you iin the Gym if that is acceptable. You are an exceptional dancer and I would really love to see how you do with such a traditional dance."

He thought for a moment about the dance. Here they would each show their individual skills, almost in a duel, but come together gloriously at the end. He leaned over and kissed her. "see you in twenty minutes in the Gym."

Angela went to her room only to come down in her dress thinking about just how many times she had changed that day. Her heels clacked into the gym her dress shifting as she walked. She had added lace boy shorts to her stockings knowing full well her dress would go up but wanting to give him enough to nor be angry for her wearing them.
“I am telling you now I have panties on because I don’t want you mad. However you should know it is in case Harold should come in. Now shall we?”

"We could lock the doors" he said giving her a devilish grin and doing just that. But then that is up to you," he said as he strutted across the floor wearing black satin slacks with a red stripe. He was shirtless and wearing a black matador's half coat, with red brocade to match her dress. The pants were low rise, and showed off his powerfully muscled torso. He had dimmed the lights except for a few small spots as he stood by the music system he stood in one, which iluminated his powerful chest, while he waited to see what she would do about the panties.

“Fine but don’t say I don’t abide by your rules.” She said unhooking the straps to allow her the ability to slip the panties off over her stockinet and shoes. She attached the straps again and went to him handing him the panties, “There are we happy?”

Back
Top Bottom