Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arrangement Of Hearts

"That was beautiful!" he said from the corner as she finished her dance. "Very nice." I will have a carpenter here tomorrow to start on the changes, so that you have a real studio." He Nodded at her and left quietly for his study. As he sat at his desk reviewing the reports of his investments he had just recieved. He thought about the vision he had just witnessed, as she danced in his head. He made a note to himself that he would be sure and watch her reherse in the future.

She hurried into her jeans again her face in a deep blush but she could say nothing. Despite her strong eager to call him a pervert or scream at him for intruding but knowing she was already walking a tight rope she simply thrust the pants on and left the area as well shutting off the music player. Harold then informed her that the food had arrived and pointed her in the direction to go to alert the master of the pending meal.

She tapped on the door then opened it a crack, “Tom our food is here. I assume you will be coming to the dining area?” She still did not enter waiting for his response her face still heated.

"Come in!" he said cheerfully. " I really enjoyed your dance. I'll be finished with this in just a minute." He looked upfrom his report, and seeing her flushed face he asked,"was it too warm in the Gym for you? You can have Harold adjust the airconditioning for you, you know. I'll be rightt with you." he said putting the reports in a file. It was obvious he had no clue she had even been embarassed by his presence while she danced.

“No the temperature was just fine.” She said stepping in and shutting the door so she might lean against it. She ran her hands through her tangled hair trying to console herself that while the panties were lace the room had been dark and from what he had said it seemed he was more focused on her dancing than her lack of pants. Her breathing was a bit labored still and her heart was pounding as she hoped he would hurry and finish his work quickly so she might not be alone with him any longer.

"You seem rather flushed" he said. " Is something wrong?" ..He contiued,"you know, I enjoyed your dance so much I think I shall watch your rehearsals in the future. I had no idea that Ballet could be quite so exotic and evocative. You put a lot of feeling into your movements, and your body is wonderfully graceful and lithe. It was simply wonderful to watch.

She rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her chest but she could not trust herself to say more than, “I am hungry. I was going to wait for you but as you seem to have your mind on things other than food I will see you at the table.” She walked away through the door and headed for the table. When walking in she expected to see take out boxes but topping off her awful day she found good china with her food on it.
“Really?” She groaned and sat down waiting for Tom to come so she could eat without being called rude, “Wooden chopsticks please.”

Tom was close behind her. He had said a minute and he took less. He was puzzled that she had not answered him, but didn't press her further. He too grabbed chopsticks and started to eat. "This isn't bad" he said. "I think tomorrow morning we should do some more shopping before the picnic" he said. "There are some things I'd like to see you have." He didn't elaborate as to what they were, but he smiled at her as he thought of the activities of the afternoon so far.

Tom was growing to like her very much, she was becming more lady like with each passing day, but he was sure that she was still resisting the change.

She nodded silently eating her food quickly and then went to spend the rest of the day alone in her room. She came for dinner and then returned to her room again not showing her face until morning when she descended the steps in the brown polka dot outfit. Her hips swayed softly and her makeup was light and perfect for a public event. The thigh highs were on as she hated full hoes but she doubted he would check her to see is they were full hose let alone if she was wearing panties. She was in fact wearing a pair, a light pink g string to keep any panty lines from clueing him off.

She stood at the bottom of the steps hand in one hand and hand bag in the other. Her hair was parted with a side part and pinned in a tight bun at the base of her neck. She looked like a proper young lady complete with a discontent look on her face, “So where to today Harold?” Her brilliant eyes sparkled through lowered thick lashes and it was clear she was ready to get the day started and over.

Tom walked over to her and looked her over she looked wonderful. "You clean up very nicely" he said. remembering her comment about the hose, she had made he walked her into his study and closed the door. He sat in the large sofa chair he normally used for reading and pulled her into his lap. He could feel the garters on he thighs, but to be sure he leaned in to gently kiss her and while she was occupied ran a finger up her leg over the dress from her knee to her waist. It tripped over the Garter mid thigh. "I see you opted for garters and thigh highs", he said. Might be a bit breezy without panties, don't you think?" he asked her. Not being shy, He ran a finger across the top of her mons, again through the dress. The seams at the edge of her thong a dead give-away. He looked at her stearnly. "Why do you insist on cheating me?" he asked.

She was surprised when he pulled her to his lap and went wide eyed as he brought his mouth to hers. As his hand began to touch her she felt herself giving more into the kiss thinking perhaps whatever it was happening in that moment might give them a future and then he felt for the panties. She shoved off of his lap, “I was afraid of flashing people since we have to sit of the ground but since you somehow feel my modesty is unimportant…”

In a fit of rage she reached her hand up her dress not bothering with the straps to allow her the ability to get the panties down, she tore the thin pink straps letting the torn panties fall to the floor before she threw them at him. “Since that was all this was truly about I will wait by the front door. And another thing I am so glad you like me when I am pretending to be whoever you want me to be it makes my choice to live out my contract here and then leave so much easier.” A tear slid down each of her cheeks as she left the room and she went out the front door of the house sitting down on the front steps to wait.

Tom got up from his chair and walked out side to the porch where she sat. "You had no right to be angry with me. I didn't require you be immodest. You could have worn the hose that came with the outfit, and panties as well. You knew that, but you wanted it your way. Despite your agreement to obey, which you have broken again. Since you have no intention of marrying me anyway and have broken the contract, I think we will just make things easy and end it now. I 'll send word to your father that he may pick you up and return my money forthwith. Good day."

Without another word he turned and went back to his study.

Angela clenched her fists and chased after him heels and all. She burst into his study and was wolf eyed an angry as she took her heels off throwing the first one at him and saying, “Are you kidding me? LOOK AT ME! You say I am the problem here? Take a good look at yourself!” Then she threw the other one, “You don’t want me for the girl you watched dancing yesterday or the girl who came down the steps yesterday with chains. You want me to want to marry you? I almost did when you kissed me! I thought maybe this could work!”

Angela paused dissolving into tears, “But the pearls and the dresses like this are more chains than the ones you demanded I take off. I am sorry I broke the rule alright? This is not easy for me and if you can’t see how hard I am trying than you are blind! Some man I didn’t even know touched my breasts yesterday and I said nothing! I hate full hose because they make me sweat and itch and being outside with them that way would have been dreadful! But I guess none of that matters right? IT doesn’t matter that I took them off right away when you found them and it doesn’t matter that I waited on the steps for you instead of running! Nothing matters but how I am as your personal Barbie. IS it so wrong for me to be loved for who I am and not who I pretend to be?” Her sobs had grown so strong that she could no longer talk and the tears so thick she could not even see him any more.

"We are more alike than different. You want me to accept you like you are, but I not only have to change who I am but pay you to forget who you think I am. Your here to get forgiveness for your Dad not find a husband, lets not kid ourselves. Its all about getting what you want, and giving as little as possible to get it. This is a game to you and a cruel one. If it weren't for the debt your dad owes, you'd left a long time ago. Am I wrong? Prove it. Your dad is forgiven his debt, here and now go or stay, it doesn't matter. Now, are you going or staying? I want a wife. I paid for a wife. I have more than honored my commitment. Now its up to you completely whether you honor yours. Your either willing to try or not, willing to forgive me when I need it or not. In the end its up to you. You better decide what you want, You cant pretend i'm mistreating you any more."

Angela felt broken but she realized what he said was right, “I’m sorry. You’re right.” Was all she could truly say but she crossed the room closing the space between them. She buried her face into what ever was facing her (His back or chest) and her hands reached to hold him. “Just please, if I stay, never way you purchased me again. How can I ever learn to love you if I feel like I am just another meaningless purchase? No more a hassle to just buy than that diamond necklace.” She let him go going to the door after grabbing her shoes and going to sit back on the porch her face red and her eyes swollen from her trying to stop the tears but rubbing her eyes.

She had not meant to start such a fight but he knew just how to get under her skin.

He followed her out to the porch and picked her up in his arms, then carried her back to his study. He sat in the chair with her in his lap. He gently wiped the tears from her face and kissed her full on the lips. Looking her in the eyes, he said. "lets start over where we left off, shall we. I would be delighted if you were here because you want to be. I want to ask you please not to lie to me again. There isn't any need. You can leave anytime you want." He kissed her again this time with more passion than before, and gently cupped her breast through her dress. He hugged her close. "I think you might want to clean up before we go and fix your stockings, wear panties if you want to. We have some shopping to do before the picnic."

Angela gasped in surprise when he lifted her but was even more surprised by his kisses. She whimpered softly and when he grabbed her breast she only glared at him not bothering to fight. Once he released her she went to fix her makeup and adjust her stockings again. When she came back down, shoes on again, she came to the door. “Harold please inform Tom I am ready to go when he is.”

She had decided to give this a shot again but she highly doubted he was going to stop pushing her buttons. One addition to her attire was a white wrap she held in the hand where her hat had been, the hat now on her head. She despised the whole white thing going on but she was glad that from the last year’s white party she had a wrap left.

When Harold told Tom, that she was ready, he walked her to the car and got in and sat next to her. "Where would you go to shop for dance attire, He asked? Have you ever ballroom danced? I should like to get you a costume. Once we have done that we will go to our picnic. "

He laid his hand on her knee, just below the hem of her dress. " You look very nice," he said. "I think you will do well at the picnic today. I am so glad you decided to continue."

Looking out the window Angela still doesn’t look at him. She stood by what she said, to be liked for being a Barbie doll was not her idea of a great start but he had been right. She had been working against their arrangement and even if she had been let out her honor would never let her go.

“I can do any form of dance. Why would I need a costume though? Are we going to be using that skill somewhere?” Again she looked out the window curious what gaudy outfit he would make her wear and then she turned her attention elsewhere, “I go to the shop in town called Madam’s dance supply store.” Again she was silent crossing her legs feeling awkward going to the place wearing now panties as she had still not worn any. She was trying even if he did not know she lacked them still.

"Well my dear, as it happens I am trained in that form of dance and find it most exilerating. I thought you might like to have an appropriate dress to wear while dancing with me." Also, I thought you might need or want some additional practice attire. Since we have time before the picnic I thought we might look at it. What you choose is completely up to you.

He asked the chaufer to take them to Madam's Dance Supply. When they arrived he helped her out of the car and followed her into the store. Finding a sales lady , he handed her his credit card and told her, "please make sure the young lady leaves your store happy." He found a chair in the corner of the store and sat down quietly to wait.

Angela sighed as she looked at the leotards but nothing caught her eye so she turned to Tom tugging him in the direction of the formal dance dresses, “What sort of ball room dance are we talking about? The waltz? Tango? I need some direction here.” That was when she saw a dress that literally made her gasp. The gold gown sparkled beautifully under the lights, “Can we see this?”

When it was given to her in the fitting room she emerged in the strapless gown plumping her bust high and despite the lack of a long train it had s split up the right thigh that looked lovely as the thigh highs peeked through the slit. The woman bent down buckling shoes to match and slipped on bicept lenth gloves that were made of the came beautiful material.
“Well?” She looked at tom beaming.

Tom looked her up and down, she looked ravishing, then seeing the thigh highs he realized she might actually be pantiless in the gown with its high slit. The thought left him breathless. "its wonderful my dear" he said " lets give it a test drive, do you have some music here?" he asked. He took her in his arms, and the clerk started a tango. He lead her gracefully around the foor of the store. As the song ended he dipped her low and kissed her deeply. As he looked down the slit revealed her bare hip. She was pantiless! he said nothing, but his heart soared.

"We'll take the dress, he said, and what ever else this young lady needs," he said.

When he pulled her to him to dance her heart picked up and she was surprised by the gesture and even more surprised when he kissed her. Her cheeks flushed and her eyes were wide but she was far too embarrassed to kiss him back in front of all the workers. When he released her she turned her thoughts to another dress to dance with him in hopeful he would do so again.

Angela picked one more dress, a red one that came to her knees but she knew if she was spun in that one everyone would get a show so she simply picked it and the shoes returning to her picnic clothing. “The second dress will be good as well I think.” And with that she was ready to go.

"Your a great dancer! " he said. "You were absolutely hot." There is a dance contest at my club this weekend, and I think we can win. Now you have the clothes for it. Besides, it will be great fun! It wasn't long before they arrived at the picnic. Tom helped her out of the car, and Harold brought the picnic and set it up on the lawn. There were many other obviously wealthy people there, with equally lavish picnics, but there were none who were even so young as Tom much less as young and beautiful as Angela.

Angela tucked her legs to the side and then the white shawl lay across her lap. A few women smiled at her for her seemingly virtuous act and Angela smiled back but knowing all the while the act was to cover up a much less modest one. She thought silently contemplating the idea of dancing. Once they were settled then responded, “I will compete but I will not be made a fool of. We will need to practice and if we want to beat out others you need to work on some lifts and we need flare.” She might hate him most of the time but she never passed up an opportunity to shine brighter than all others.

The picnic was a wonderful success for Tom's business, as Angela was a hit with the ladies, and not a few of the gentlemen. Tom had spent most of the picnic thinking about the wonderful dance they had had. As the afternoon ended, and they got in the car to go home, he asked her, "would you like to dance when we get home? When we have a little more room I can show you a few other moves I have developed." he said. He wrapped his arm around her slender waist, and pulled her close to him in the car, then lifting her chin, kissed her seductively on the lips sucking her lips between his own as he did. He broke he kiss, but followed it quickly with another a little deeper. As his arm wrapped around her his hand lay high on her inner thigh with only the thin cotton of the dress between it hand her tender flesh.

Back
Top Bottom