Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reworked requests; now including story ideas and snippets! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowKnux372

Super-Earth
I decided to give my request topic an overhaul and make it more general for the moment, featuring some actual ideas for plots (however basic sometimes) and snippets of writing where appropriate. Hopefully somebody gets interested in something an drops me a PM to see if we can get into some real smutty adventures together. :)

"Their Secret Tryst." (Incest, Father/Daughter)
A family of three sits at the dinner table as normal, chatting away at the nothings that have made up their day. The mother begins to clear some of the table while the father, sitting across the daughter, finishes his meal. He feels a rubbing on his inner thighs, unseen underneath the table, perking his eyes to gaze across him, at the eyes of his child, giving him a look he understands so well, but whose meaning remains unknown to anyone else. He continues as normal afterward, but a knowing smirk sits on the edge of his lips.

That evening, the parents' bed upstairs is only inhabited by one person, unaware that her husband has left the bed for a while. Downstairs, far enough to be unheard, a sinful tryst is taking place. No longer could the two restrain themselves, and again seek pleasure in the body of their own flesh and blood, a father thrusting himself deep inside his daughter. She is everything he cannot get from his wife anymore: where her libido has waned, his daughter's continues to grow. Where he must be gentle with his wife, he must be rough with his daughter. Where his wife would be quiet, his daughter would be loud and crass.

Cries of pleasure and taboo passion echo in his daughter's room as another night of debauchery between them continues...how long can this go on?

(As you can see, this is a smutty father/daughter RP based around sneaking around as much as possible, whenever the two of them can find the time to seek the others' body. It's a basic concept, but one that could be easily fiddled with or have things added to it for those interested.)

"Incest Family." (Obviously incest, variable pairings, multiple characters)
To most it would be wrong, a taboo not worth even speaking about, and silently understood as the one boundary that should never even be considered crossed. For this family, it was all but tradition. Managing to avoid the social stigma, and somehow seemingly immune to the many issues involved, generations pass with a family that shares their love and lust for one another openly, encouraging its growth rather than shunning the very idea. Family get-togethers are an especially fun time, especially since even the smaller branches of the family are still usually quite sizeable...

(Not much to explain here, really. The concept would be both RPers playing multiple characters, all family members who've grown up encouraged to partake in incest, and very sexually open with each other as a result. Various incest couplings and orgies take place regularly within the home as a result.)

"Fantasy Turned Reality." (Various kinks/scenarios, highly discussable and variable)
What happens one day when the world changes completely, warped to the core of reality by whatever unknown means, and leaves it in a completely unchained state of debauchery? A world where sexual activity is completely normal to behold in daily lives, where it can happen anytime, anywhere, between any number of people of any relation, and nothing is regarded as unusual? Family can fuck family, married couples can stray as much as they like, school classes can do it in the middle of a lesson, strangers can meet for the first time and immediately begin having sex...nothing is taboo.

(This is based on a rather silly hentai I've seen with pretty much the same concept. There wouldn't necessarily be a central theme to the idea, unless we followed one character, male or female, through a day of debauchery. Ideally we both could play multiple characters to really indulge the craziness of this type of world, but like everything else about the concept, it's up for discussion.)

"Breeder's Work." (Impregnation/Pregnancy, Anthro and/or Pokemon)
Uncommon in the world are those who are known to be especially virile and with bodies compatible to other species. To help keep population up, or to simply help couples who are having trouble conceiving and are of an open mind, there are Breeders, lending themselves to the women for a time (or more if necessary) to help them conceive. Certainly not the worse of jobs...

(A pretty simple concept with an openness for what the actual plot(s) would be within and whether it would be original anthro characters or Pokemon; it could even be humans, though that would be an interesting world if that were the case, no? Ideally I'd like to play a human, particularly in the Pokemon one, making this a case of interspecies as well, but I'm willing to do anthro myself if needed. Just another simple idea with an obvious theme that I'm willing to talk about to those interested.)

"An Answered Ad." (Pregnancy/Impregnation as main focus, potential other kinks detailed within)
Looking to play out a scene, or a multitude of scenes, that go for either short-term or long-term, about a young man who has a kink he just can't wait to satisfy, wanting to have a good time with a woman whose pregnant, and feel the exotic sensation of her fertile, full-of-life new body. As such, he puts out an ad online and waits and waits, until finally, he manages to get an answer (or perhaps several!) to be set up. The response to his ad, and the resulting scenes and story, could play out in several ways, depending on how we want to discuss things.

-A family member unknowingly answers the ad (could be mother, sister, cousin...he could even be aged up and it could be a daughter or niece), and an extra layer of taboo is added.
-An old friend, or someone he's known for a while responds, perhaps even an ex-lover of his, and now they know the kind of kink he's into.
-A married woman responds, needing to feel some love. This could play out in different ways...is she embarrassed or desperate, or perhaps shameless and vindictive towards her own husband, and looking for some real fun? Could even be combined with some of the other ideas for variety.
-Another unique idea is someone who shows up who clearly isn't pregnant...but has the proposition of allowing the young man to fuck her while she's fertile, spill his seed inside her, and then she'll come several months later, to let him have the added thrill of fucking her while knowing the bun in her oven is his.

Clearly I'm looking for something smut-centric, casual, with a good amount of dirty talk and passionate, rough sex to be involved...he is a horny young man looking to satisfy a fetish, after all. But I'm happy to discuss details of the scene itself for those interested, and who knows? It could turn into something more, either turning into a story of his tryst with one woman, or maybe a set of scenes about how he ended up getting far more than just one answer to his ad...who knew there were so many pregnant ladies in town?

"Variety is the Spice of Life" (Slice-of-Life, Multiple scenes and hook-ups, fantasy/modern/sci-fi adaptable, variety)
A pretty simple idea in theory, and another based mostly on a light and smut-based concept, I'd like to run something where one male character, for whatever reasons and through whatever means, gets to enjoy a multitude of women. Not a harem, really--I wouldn't refuse but I know that sort of thing's a long-shot--but something of a series of disjointed one-shots where he gets to indulge in variety, like the title suggests. Ageplay, interracial...even interspecies if we use fantasy or sci-fi variants. Whether he's going through town and hitting and earning a spot with various women of different ages and personality, a traveler in a fantasy world who samples from orcs, elves, tavern wenches, goblins and more, or an interstellar explorer who finds himself learning what alien species are "compatible" with human males, it's mostly a concept worth exploring for fun little one-off scenes and trying new and different things.

Cuckolding. (No drop-down for this one, really just craving something involving cuckolding right now with my character as the aggressor, and want to debate it out with anybody interested in some smut-filled quickies about the subject!)

More ideas will probably come later, for now I'll leave these up here and see what happens. My tastes are fairly variable so it's mostly left up to discussion, though I may put a list of some main likes up at some point. My main negatives are the usual trio of dislikes around here, and I'd prefer if things were on the light and smutty side of things. I also like detail, or at least length, in my RPs, so if you like or can easily do several lines a post, that's a plus.

Hope to see some interest somewhere!

RE: Current Craving: Group Sex RPs.

Bumping again after a while, figure I'm still in the mood for this particular craving right now. Heavily leaning towards smuttier ideas in all honesty.

RE: Current Craving: Variable Smut

And another bump, bringing it back down to more variable wants for the moment.

RE: Current Craving: Daddy for Slutty Daughter

Bumping it back up now that I've gone back to craving something more specific again.

RE: Current Craving: Incest Family

The last craving gave way for a bit more specific craving, so now we bump with another new opening description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom