Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diary of a Toilet

devcrom3

Moon
I guess it's pretty common for people here to keep a journal, so that's what I'm doing :D !

A little about me: I'm female (but I like RPing as a hermaphrodite too!) I'm Bisexual, but I MUCH prefer women or feminine hermaphrodites. I'm 24 years old, I live in the US of A, speak only English (and am very serious about avoiding major spelling and grammar errors :p), and I'm a toilet slave.

So I guess Frequently Asked Questions now:

1. Q: How did you become a toilet slave?
A: Technically, I am not. I don't regularly engage in scat play and/or watersports with a regular partner, but I like to do it (and RP about it!) as often as possible.

2. Q: Do you have other kinks?
A: Of course!

3. Q: What are your boobs like?
A: Picture the most beautiful tits you've ever seen, and pretend that's what mine are like :p

4. Q: You're making these up, huh?
A: Yep. But if anyone's reading this, feel free to ask questions/proposition me for an RP!

I'm going to keep links to all my RPs here, and I'll update occasionally as I see fit. If there are any features you want me to do, PM me and I'll take it into consideration!

So last week I started my first on-site RP with futakitty here! Its a Mistress/Slave RP with me as the slave of a horny hermaphrodite mistress!

I'm also going to start up an employee at the Blue Moon Club, Neirene. For those still reading and not clicking, she is a Stripper/Prostitute, so come out and see her sometime! Or ...you know...something less cliche and stupid :p.

Back
Top Bottom