Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Detour (Razgriz x Wingshadow)

The doppel herself started to get a bit carried away by the pleasure, pushing her hips upward into his thrusts and arching her back into his body while her eyes were half closed in ecstasy. She relished in the intense sensations that this human male was bringing to her and bathed in the knowledge that it would not stop for quite some time. In all her many years she had yet to find a mate quite as passionate as this one, leading her to resolve that this man was most certainly madly in love with the woman that she was imitating. She couldn't care less, of course, since she was not a romantic type, but it certainly made the entire experience more physically enjoyable for her.

She clasped her lips over his and kissed him passionately while her womanhood tightened around him, urging him to let loose and release inside her once again. Her arms grasped his thighs, holding him close to her while her hair spread out like a fan below them on the ground.

Sam was beginning to get light-headed again; god, it felt so good to have Rachel back with him. He could feel his own end approaching and his thrusting sped up as a result. "Rachel......Rachel......" moaned out as his cock throbbed against her walls; he then felt his climax hit him like a freight train and he shoved his length in until he was balls deep inside his lover. His sack tightened hard, almost painfully, as his hot seed was pumped like a fire hydrant deep inside her, filling up her womb the rest of the way and having it splash back out to coat her walls in sperm even more. More of his previous orgasm was pushed out around his member as a result; the more he came, the more that seeped out and pooled beneath her shapely thighs.

The doppel felt his climax rush over him, the connection between them pushing her over the edge as well. Her body clenched on his member tightly, the force and volume of his release causing some of his seed to still squeeze out with each pulse as her mind drifted in the grip of pleasure. The lustful expression on her face showed no indication that she was going to let him go with just twice, no she would just take whatever energy she needed from his body and continue for as long as he was able to remain conscious. That was her plan at least...

The soothing and refreshing sensation that came along with his seed as he released himself into her body caused her fatigue to vanish almost instantaneously, her hips starting to move almost before his climax had even subsided.

"Mhm..." she moaned, "Come on, Sam... Give me more of your love.."

Sam could feel "Rachel's" hips starting to move even before he finished; weird, Rachel was never this enthusiastic about sex. Then again, he was missing for quite some time. No, now that he thought about it, Rachel wouldn't have been that cruel to Marina either. His hesitation was obvious to 'Rachel'; he then heard Marina's words again. What if this wasn't Rachel? What if Marina was right? But, that couldn't be.....she'd answered everything that he thought only Rachel would know.

Still, he decided to test it; if she tried to give an answer where none existed, then she was a fake. "Hey, Rachel, let me ask you.........What exactly did you want to name our child?" He knew that children was something that had not been discussed between him and Rachel; however, his idealization of her was that she would gladly mother his offspring.

"Ah... Um... Why do you ask?" the doppel suddenly froze up, her mind searching his in a vain attempt to find an answer to his question. He didn't have any idea of what he thought she would name their children, as getting their parents to agree to their marriage was of the utmost importance at the time. This was extremely perplexing for the doppel as she lacked any sort of creativity.

"We agreed to ask my parents for their opinion, remember?" she replied with an uneasy smile, obviously quite nervous as she eased off of him and sat up, "I mean, if we name him or her something that offends them it might makes things even worse between you and them."

Sam listened to the doppel's answer, his eyes widening in both horror and anger at the sight before; his hands clenched angrily. He'd just been played like a fiddle, and this......thing.....was just going to keep using him. He should have known, it was too good to be true. "So.......Not only do creatures kidnap me, but they trick me with images of my beloved." His eyes started to leak tears of both sadness and rage before he bellowed, "YOU GOT SOME FUCKING NERVE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" Marina had been right; he was just too blinded by his devotion to Rachel to see it.

He then took some deep breaths to calm himself down, or at least try to. It worked to some degree, as he then choked out, the anger heavy in his voice as he spat venomously, "So......What manner of beast are you? Something that can shift forms? Or fuck with my mind to create an optical illusion? Whatever you are, you must be absolutely hideous to disguise yourself."

The doppel recoiled from his anger, dropping the magic that conformed her appearance to that of Rachel. She appeared to be a small woman, perhaps a little under five foot tall but well proportioned. She had pitch black hair, the color of the night itself, and dim eyes that shone like jewels in the darkness. She had a small, round plain-looking face and wore a disappointed and somewhat frightened expression. With a snap of her fingers her clothes reappeared on her body, as there was no point to remain nude as he clearly had no intention of continuing to mate with her. She wore a frilly black dress and a wide-brimmed black hat which was tied under her small chin.

"I am known as a doppelganger," she replied, her soft yet chilling voice issued from her lips, "I am a demon-type monster who can read the minds of potential mates and conform myself to their every desire, usually that of their lover. I applaud you on your success in seeing through my deception, not many mortals can. If you had not been so enamored, perhaps that squid's words would have had a more welcome audience. Monsters are able to detect the difference between humans and other monsters, so of course she wasn't fooled. Can you imagine how pathetic she must feel right now?"

She curved her arm under her chin, "You know, my aunt would most certainly like to meet you... Eventually, that is. You are hardly ready to approach her just yet. You're not quite ripe for the picking. Everyone calls my aunt the Sleeping Succubus, but I'm not sure why... She will most certainly be pleased to hear about you, as she was worried that you had been picked up and carried off by some strange monster already."

The doppel seemed to care little about his frustration and sorrow, "Take my advice if you will, and be careful who or what you trust... I'm not the only thing on this planet that can be highly skilled at deception."

With that, she drew a circle in the air with her finger, forming a portal of some sort.

Sam was quite taken aback; he was also even angrier now, simply because she wasn't hideous. Her body, though small, was well-rounded and quite pleasant to look at it, though Sam would never admit that. He just got dressed, trying not to look at the doppelganger's body, as much as he wanted to. Even when clothed she was incredibly attractive. "God, Sam, you are fucking terrible." he thought to himself angrily, disgusted that he was getting turned over something that tricked him in such a foul manner.

He could feel his spine shiver at the chilling tone of the doppelganger's voice, like it was wracking him to his very core with her indifference. He continued to get more and more angry as she spoke; though he perked up in surprise when she said that the Sleeping Succubus was her aunt. When she gave him advice and started to make a ring of light, Sam thought she was going to disappear and said as he shielded his eyes, "WAIT! I need to see the Succubus! She might be my only ticket off this planet! What do I have to do to meet her?!"

"I would take you to see her immediately if you were ready," the doppelganger replied, "But in your current state your abilities are still much too limited. When the time is right you may create your own portal to meet with her."

She stopped and turned toward him reaching up and giving him one last kiss on the lips before smiling and walking back toward the portal, "Since you asked so nicely, I will give you one last hint... If you wish to speed up your development, you will need the power of the three elementals. They are the embodiment of the water, wind, earth, and fire. Make a contract with each of them, and you will gain their power. Farewell for now, human."

With that, she stepped into the portal and it instantly vanished, leaving Sam alone in the forest. The silent darkness that surrounded him offered no sympathetic audience to his plight. Where would he find these four elementals? Well, for one thing, they would probably each be located where the element in question resided in its most pure form.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Its like he has been sent on an actual quest ^_^")

(Lol, true. A quest of many, many monster-women wanting his manhood. Kinda sheds a new light on "Gotta fuck 'em all!", don't it? XD)

Sam watched as the portal seemed to brighten, then fade; the doppelganger was gone. What the hell was she talking about, four elementals? What were they, and where would he find them? "Ah, man.....now what? I can't go back to Marina....I don't know where I am.....and now I have to find these four 'elementals', whatever the hell those are." He ran a hand through his hair in frustration; he then put a hand to his chin in thought, only to find it was covered in stubble. "Well, I had a straight-razor in the survival kit....but now it's lost, so that's a no-go. Man, this is gonna itch." Sam was clearly feeling the frustration.

He then heaved a sigh and looked around; well, he had no problem running into monster women before, so he decided to just pick a direction at random. He trudged through the forest, his feet sinking into the soft earth. Hopefully, he might be able to find a monster woman like Talbor or Marina, level-headed enough to where they might be able to help him locate these elementals. Hehad no idea what other challenge might await; his mind wandered to the doppel's meaning of 'his abilities'. What was she referring to? He didn't have any abilities, did he? He wasn't sure of anything, anymore.

As Sam walked, the trees around him seemed to gradually become larger and thicker, and the light from the crescent moon shone less potently, making it grow darker and darker around him as the branches and leaves blocked out the reflected light. The branches grasped at his clothes, tugging him lightly as he pushed through the thick underbrush, suddenly breaking through into a small clearing.

In the center of the clearing sat a tall woman with long flowing green hair. She had gentle yet sharp green eyes that gleamed in the dim light, and a thin flowing robe wrapped around her body. She sat cross-legged on the thick gnarled roots of one of the trees, and sat almost completely still, almost as if she were a part of the tree itself. A low humming issued from her throat as she sat, her eyes slowly looking up at Sam.

"Have you come to sing a song with me?" she asked softly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A Wild Dryad has Appeared!)

(lol, nice. I was hoping you'd 'catch' that *badumtish*)
Sam broke the clearing to find an incredibly attractive woman sitting on a tangle of gnarled roots. He kept his distance when she looked at him, her soft green eyes peering into his own; he wondered momentarily what she'd do to try and seduce him or take him against his will. When she asked if he came to sing a song with her, Sam shook his head and said politely, "I'm sorry but I have not." He was extremely wary of her and it showed in his body language; the doppel encounter made him slightly paranoid.

Sure she seemed gentle, but for all he knew she was a crazed maniac or something. "Well, she may as well be a good place to start" Sam added mentally. He then approached and asked, "But, if I could ask for your assistance, I'm in a bit of a bind here. I'm trying to leave this planet, but I need to speak to the Sleeping Succubus. But to talk to her, I need to find four 'elementals'. Would you happen to know anything about that, anything at all?"

"The elementals are the guardians of the four elements," the Dryad replied softly, her voice giving no hint of aggression, "Unfortunately, I am unable to leave this forest, as my very soul is bound to it. I can, however, tell you where you can find them."

She waved her hand and a branch bent down to form a chair for Sam to sit on as a chair, "Please sit, it may take some time for me to explain..."

The Dryad let out a yawn and stretched a bit, unintentionally showing off her smooth curves, "Each of the elementals like to live where the environment is more purely given over to their respective element. I have never met Ingus, the fire elemental, but I have heard that she is residing in the volcano far to the north. I would ask a cyclops for directions, as they often go to the volcano to obtain ores for foraging. I do not know where Sylph, the wind elemental, would be found, as she likes to travel far and wide like the wind itself. Undie, the water elemental, should probably be found at a pure spring, but I do not know where such springs are as none of them reside within the boundaries of my forest. However, I am good friends with Gnome, the earth spirit. Perhaps I could arrange a meeting between you two if you wish? Do you seek to make a contract with her?"

Sam sat down on the chair, giving his thanks for her generosity, and listened as the woman explained about the different elementals; his eyes shamelessly wandered over her succulent figure. God she was beautiful; Sam just shook his head - figuratively - of the thoughts, trying to focus on getting his way back to Rachel. Her initial comment got his hopes up. He thought she knew where each one was; however, there was only one she truly knew of. Luckily, she seemed to know this 'Gnome' personally; when she asked if he wanted a meeting, he resisted the urge to run up and give her a hug, lest something happen.

When she asked if he wanted to make a contract with Gnome, Sam was a bit surprised at the woman's knowledge of his plight; her aura had indicated one that was very wise, but he didn't think she'd be this perceptive. "Yes, that's why I seek them. I need to make a contract with each of them in order to be able to talk to the Succubus. I would be grateful beyond compare if you could talk to Gnome for me." he then replied; while he assumed Gnome was a female like every other monster he'd seen her, Gnome was a fairly neutral name, and tried to be respectful of any potential ambiguity.

"Gnome is quite shy, and I don't think you would be able to find her on your own even though she might be very eager to meet you as well," she replied, her voice a smooth and soothing as the wind through the trees around them, "I think someone such as yourself would have no trouble foraging a contract with Gnome, so do not worry about that. She is not violent in anyway."

"Of course, I would ask for a favor in exchange," the Dryad noted his wandering eyes and smiled sweetly, "I won't force you to do so, as I have no interest in having unwilling partners, but will tell you where you can find her if would sing with me."

She motioned with her hand and the chair Sam was sitting on moved closer to her, the radiance of her form growing more intense with the closer proximity between their bodies. The Dryad reached out and caressed his cheek, but made no movement to restrict his movement or in any way compel him to comply. A soothing hum issued from her throat as she placed her left hand on his knee and eased herself off of her seat on the root. If he was paying especially close attention, he would notice that she actually detached her rear from the tree as she did so, and her feet sank into the earth below them as she stood, planted like a tree of sorts.

"Shy, huh? Well, I've managed to coax a fair number of people out of their shells before. I'm glad she'll be relatively easy to talk to." Sam then added, showing the dryad just how little he knew of what foraging an elemental contract actually entailed. Though he wondered why the elemental was called Gnome; his mind instantly flashed to a tiny little woman in a blue suit with a pointy hat. This actually elicited a slight chuckle as the image played in his mind; though it was quickly shut out, remembering the last time he'd assumed a creature's appearance with the goblins and how very different they looked.

When she proposed her favor to him, Sam just held his hands up and said, "As much as I would like to in return for your generosity, I really don't think you want me as a singing partner." He then paused when she touched his cheek and placed her soft hand on his knee. While he missed her rear detaching itself from the tree, he noticed her feet sinking into the ground; it was like she was one with the earth, literally. "Umm, but if you don't mind me asking.......what exactly are you? You seem like something an earth elemental would be. Couldn't I forage a contract with you?"

"Oh, she doesn't talk much," she shrugged, "There is a good chance she won't even speak to you at all."

"I am known as a Dryad, a spirit of the forest who protects it from harm and whose very life is bound to the trees themselves. We where once known by humans as forest guardians, and we would help them find their way when they were lost. To directly answer your question, however, I am not one of the four elemental spirits, unfortunately, as I cannot bestow my power upon others by means of a contract."

She sat down on his lap and pressed her body against his as she hugged him, her shapely arms wrapping around his shoulders and holding him gently to herself. It was a friendly gesture, but also slightly sensual in the way that she held him. A murmur issued from her lips, the tones resounded in the trees around them to form an echo which boomed and resounded in a powerful manner.

"Won't you enjoy the symphony of the forest with me? It does not require much musical knowledge on your part," she urged him.

"Forest guardian? Huh, I've read stories about spirits that watch over forests, but never believed they actually existed. Then again, my stay on this planet so far has flipped my sense of reality into a tizzy." He was a bit disappointed to hear that she was not a forest elemental. He expected as much, but it didn't hurt to ask.

However, he froze when she moved into his lap and situated her curvy form against his; he found that he was actually gaining muscle tone from his stay here. Perhaps it was the copious amounts of sexual activity he'd had over the past.......shit, he couldn't even remember how much time had lapsed. His craft was probably destroyed now; some feral beast probably saw it and ripped it to shreds. The thought saddened him; however, he snapped out of it when the echo of sounds reverberated around them, creating a strangely empowering melody.

"Well, I can give it a shot.......But please don't get upset if I screw it up. I haven't sung at all before." "Except at that karaoke bar on Titan" he added as an afterthought; he'd gotten drunk with Rachel and both them sang "Never gonna give you up". That was fun, but boy did they SUCK! That didn't matter all that much though; they enjoyed themselves and that's what counted. He wished Rachel were here, truly here. Not impersonated by some asshole doppelganger.

"Just leave it to me," the Dryad took his lack of resistance as acceptance as she eased herself forward, now fully straddling his thighs as her hips ground against him in time with the melody. Small vines grew up around them and pulled down his pants, releasing his member which she eagerly rubbed herself against. Her dress slightly pulled itself up as if it had a life of its own, revealing her own glistening womanhood which already eagerly awaited him. She quickly slid his member against her slit, pulling erotic moans from her lips which echoed across the forest and worked themselves into the melody. More vines wrapped around them, holding them together in case Sam decided to pull away.

When Sam felt her press against him, he felt his face flush; goddamn it, they'd done it again. "Oh, come on......." he groaned as he felt the clothes being removed from his legs; it wasn't long before her wet slit pressed against his hardening member. "Seriously? Is that all the women on this planet care about?" he then stated with a heavier hint of irritation in his voice; though he knew he was stuck once the vines wrapped themselves around him and the Dryad. It would seem the doppelganger's words rang true; well, this was the last straw. From here on out, he'd trust no one; those elementals can go fuck themselves. "Well, if the elementals are anything like you, I'll just force that stupid doppelganger to tell me where the Succubus is and then strangle her for putting me through this shit!" He was obviously quite irked at being used, like he was nothing more than a piece of meat.

The Dryad was just pressing the tip of his slowly hardening member at her womanhood when she heard his groan, realizing that it was not one of pleasure but of irritation. She looked up at him, her head tilted slightly to the side and her eyes somewhat wider in confusion. He didn't want to mate with her? His words and his actions did not seem to coincide at all.

When he spoke, she seemed offended at his words, "Do you think I take this lightly? I have been mourning the loss of my husband for over forty years now... I think it is well past the time I moved on with my life... If you did not desire this, then why did you offer to form a contract with me?"

"If it is the sleeping succubus that you wish to obtain an audience with, I doubt you will be able to do just that unless you already have extraordinary power," the Dryad replied, brushing a few locks of stray hair away from her face, "Isn't that why you desire the power of the elementals? Don't you need their power to obtain what you desire?"

At this point, Sam had been jerked around too much for his liking; he didn't care if this woman seemed offended. He cared even less that she'd lost her husband. "You know what? I could really care less! I don't give a flying fuck about your husband! I'm going to lose my wife forever because you and all the other....bitches.....on this planet can't keep their legs closed! Just because you lost someone doesn't give you the right to deceive me! I offered to make a contract because it sounded like it would be bound by words, not sex! It's like that's all you single-minded neanderthals can think of!" The irritation in his voice seemed to grow more and more." He then tried to struggle against her vines, finding it no use.

When she asked if he desired the elemental's power, he grit his teeth in obvious "No, you know what? Fuck it! Fuck you, fuck Gnome, fuck the other elementals and fuck this whole damned planet! Every single last one of you can burn for all I care!" he then shouted, clearly overwhelmed as was evidenced by the shining streams running down his cheeks. He did feel a little better about his outburst; he realized that perhaps this Dryad could easily crush him with her vines. But at this point, he didn't care; he just glared at her, waiting for her to make her move.

(Oh, my, someone's in a pissy mood lol)

(Indeed)

The Dryad released him from her vines and pulled away from him, setting him back down on his branch seat and sitting back down on her root. Her eyes looked away from him in anger mixed with shame, "You're right, we are just a lot of sex-crazed individuals... From your point of view, at least. I told you earlier that I have no desire to force you to do anything you do not wish to do, but you do not need to be so rude. I might be nothing more than a monster to you, but I do have feelings as well as you do. I loved my husband, and I thought that perhaps fate had smiled upon me by presenting me with someone who might stave off my loneliness."

"I suppose it was not to be," she took a deep breath, trying to keep herself from giving in to her pride and anger toward the human that dared to speak to her in such a disrespectful manner, reminding herself that he had probably been through a lot to bring such a man as he to tears, "Please, tell me about your wife if you would... I didn't know you were married, and I apologize if I have offended you."

"Rude? How in the fuck am I rude? Considered I've been raped and tricked, I think I have every damn right to be as angry and pissed off as I please! So, yeah, you're goddamn right it was not meant to be! The possibility never existed! And as for feelings, you got a funny fucking way of showing it! So you know what? You can just die alone!" he then spat venomously at her. His whole body shook, like he was on the verge of a breakdown. But in truth, he was letting out all the pent-up anger and sadness in his heart, and this Dryad - the one least deserving to receive this negativity - was his unfortunate target

When she asked him about his wife, he just said as he stood up, "She's a far superior female specimen than any single being on this planet! She's the one I've betrayed over and over again! So you know what? I'll find my own way off this fucking rock, without your help! It's not like you could do anything constructive for me anyway!" He then turned and started to walk off, leaving the Dryad by herself. Under normal circumstances,he would have apologized for blowing up at her; however, he'd quickly gotten fed up with this planet. It took a lot to set him off, and the Dryad's word-play was the straw that broke the camel's back.

As Sam walked, the Dryad could only watch helplessly as he stomped off in a fury. She shook her head sadly and sighed, deciding against warning him that he was about to walk into a Arachnee's web.

The insect-like creature waited anxiously for him to step closer then just as he entered her range she descended from her perch and flung a net-like web around him, binding him to the spot he stood. She instantly sprang into action, pulling out yards and yards of long thread with which to use to bind him and carry him off to her nest to extract his seed then consume him when he stopped giving it. That was her intention, at least...

Just then, what appeared to be a large fist made of earth reached up and slammed into the spider-woman, knocking her into the distance. Whatever it was, however, did not desire to save him. No, it merely wanted to be the one to finish him off itself. The hand grasped his body painfully, the fingers digging into his flesh. If he looked to his right he would see a small creature about four foot tall wearing a thick hooded robe of some kind. It had intricate patterns on it, beautiful and elegant in its design while at the same time imposing as it denoted someone of some importance wore these clothes. Under the hood lurked two large round eyes that glistened like sapphires in the dim moonlight while her pointed ears jutted out to either side and pushed back the robe slightly from her face. She had an expressionless and emotionless face, yet if he looked deep into her eyes he would be able to see hints of anger or perhaps even fury in those eyes.

"Gnome, stop it," Dryad called out, "Please don't kill him, he meant me no harm."

Gnome merely kept her eyes on the human, boring into him like daggers.

"Gnome, please," the woman repeated, "put him down."

Gnome shook her head slowly from side to side, showing that she had no intention of letting him off easy for his harsh words. She had been listening to the entire conversation and had become fed up with his insolence. She tightened her grip on him, threatening to crush his bones from the mere force.

"GNOME!" the Dryad sent a branch down, striking the earthy fist which held Sam, but it had no effect, "If you refuse to listen to me, then leave my forest! I will not have you shed blood in my presence."

The Gnome blinked, slowly turning to face the Dryad with her expressionless face then looked up at the human. She relaxed her grip slightly, but didn't let him go.

"Gnome, listen, how about you test him and see if he is worthy to be your contractor?" the Dryad suggested.

Gnome's head turned back toward the Dryad.

"You do not need to mate with him to form a contract," she reassured the small earth spirit, "It is a spiritual bond of sorts, but there is more than one way to forage such a contract."

Her eyes did not seem to be convinced, and waited to hear what the human would say to all of this.

Back
Top Bottom