Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Detour (Razgriz x Wingshadow)

"So what if I do? I am a male after all, it's not like I can help it" he replied; even with the tentacle hair she was quite the beautiful woman. Her flawless beauty, despite being a bit see-through, combined with all of her being now exposed to him made Sam very hot under the collar; ironic since he had no shirt collar to be hot under. He momentarily regretted the loss of his suit; that was his best one he was going to use to impress Rachel's parents.

"I could say the same for you, seeing as you're already getting hot just by playing with me. I can tell by the reddening of your face, so you're just as much a masochist as me, if not more so since I'm doing nothing to you in return." he replied; if she wanted to tease him, he could tease right back. Still, her appendages were working wonders on him; she seemed. And it wasn't like he was going anywhere; her tentacles still had a very firm grip on his body and were unlikely to let him go any time soon.

"Well, seeing as you probably won't let me go until you're satisfied, I guess I have no other choice now do I?" he answered to her request. His right hand went straight for the slit between her legs; he could feel a good bit of moisture there already, and he knew she hadn't gone in the water recently. His left hand reached for one of her breasts, massaging the super-smooth globe of flesh and playing roughly with the bud at the tip of it; if she wanted to pleasure him, he knew he had to do so as much or more in return to be let out of here.

"I suppose not," she shrugged, clearly having no intention of letting him go any time soon, "But that would not make a masochist since I'm not the one being teased. I think the word you were looking for is sadist."

She tensed up slightly as his fingers pressed into her, testing her looseness and dampness as his movements sent little shivers up her spine. She bit her lower lip, trying to hold in her voice when he suddenly grasped her breast, massaging it and causing the nipple to stiffen. Her breaths already started to quicken and come in short gasps, most likely due ot how sensitive and responsive her soft body was to his stimulation.

"I probably won't let go go for quite some time, human," she let out a soft moan, "You like me, don't you? Besides, if I were to let you go you should simply be scooped up and raped by someone else, someone far less intelligent and kind as I am."

The squid wrapped her human arms around his neck and pulled him into a tender kiss, her back arching into his touches while her tentacles increased the speed of their movements and tightness at which they held his member.

"I can get you whatever you like to eat or wear. We can talk together, and we can mate and have lots of little children," she was obviously trying to win him over with words as well as her body as she rubbed against him, "In time we might even be able to find a way to escape this planet together."

Well, he certainly seemed to be hitting her sweet spots; her short breaths and shivering body clearly showed her enjoyment. "Are you already feeling it, before I'm even inside you? You are quite the masochist aren't you? A sadist I think you're not." he answered to her statement, intensifying his efforts to bring her more pleasure. He rubbed and stimulated her breasts and nipples roughly.

When she stated that she wasn't going to let him go for some time, he found himself oddly comfortable with that; she was treating him rather well so he decided it would be best to stay with her. She seemed to possess some degree of civility, so it wouldn't be too bad he supposed. That little assumption made him very unprepared for her next words.

He was about to respond to her comment about him liking her when she pulled him in to kiss him deeply; he was shocked at her boldness at first, but then slowly started to return the kiss, letting their tongues wrestle each other. When she broke away to tell him about what she had in mind for him, he was a bit too shocked to say anything in response at first. When she finished, he stopped his efforts and decided to make everything very clear. "OK, let's get two things straight. One, I'm already taken by another, and before you ask, no she's not a species member of this planet. Two, I don't like you, I respect you for being well-spoken. Three, the aforementioned woman is the only person I want to have children with; I've already betrayed her three times now and I feel bad enough as it is."

"Oi, don't throw my own words back at me, de geso!" the squid seemed mildly irritated at his teasing, but there was no hostility in her voice as she knew he did not mean anything by it. As he continued to play with her body, she started to grow more and more impatient. She removed his fingers from inside her and aiming his member at her entrance started to rub and tease herself with the tip. Her breaths came in sharp gasps and her eyes slightly glazed over with pleasure.

"Aw, its an ordinary human woman, isn't it?" the squid seemed to be pouting, "And why don't you like me? I mean, I must be at least as attractive as that other woman and she couldn't be as smart as me. What criteria of yours does she satisfy that I do not? I won't let myself loose to a human just like that."

She started to insert his member into herself slightly, only letting the head of it sink into her slick, tugging folds before drawing him back out. She let out moans every time she did this, seeing if she could tease him into submission.

"Come on, I'm sure our children will be so cute," she cooed softly, "When they get old enough we could even have them invade the surface for us in search of materials to repair your spacecraft... In time you might come to like me, and I wouldn't mind it if you still wanted to keep that human woman as a second wife."

"How could I, considering you're forcing me to do something that, deep down, I really don't want to do!" he shot back, irritated at how little the concept of monogamy seemed to matter to them. While she was very attractive, he fell in love with Rachel first and wanted to be her one and only. Her comment about losing startled him, causing Sam to let out in a surprised tone, "I..it's not about winning or losing..." before she inserted his hardened rod of flesh into her. He could feel how wet she was, even with only the head inserted inside her. He gave a small grunt as her wetness started to engulf his member at a painfully slow pace.

When she let pulled him back out, he recognized what she was trying to do: tease him until he gave in. "Look, I already said..." he started to say, but his eyes instantly flashed at her comment. "Whoa, now hold on a minute!" he said, a larger hint of annoyance and even anger in his tone. "She is not a second anything! She's the woman I want to grow old with! Not you, not any other female on this whole damn planet! So just toss that thought right out of your demented little head!" He considered the possibility that her tentacles could easily rip him in two, but he still looked right into her eyes to emphasize his steadfastness on this.

"Its always about winning or loosing! Life is all about struggles, and only the winners get to enjoy the fruits of life and pass on their genes to the next generation," the squid woman replied, "What did your parents teach you, anyway?"

She blinked, realizing that she had never actually met her own parents herself since her species often just laid their eggs and left them to fend for themselves. Thanks to the influence she had on her in the past, she didn't think this was the proper way to raise children, however, and it was quite perplexing to recall how poorly her own parents had done concerning her well-being. She had little time to recover from the shock she had delivered to herself, as he spoke harshly to her. His sharp words scared her more than angered her as she could tell he was dead serious.

"I... I'm..." her tentacles slightly loosened their grip on him, actually considering letting him go for a moment, "I'm sorry, alright? I didn't mean to insult her or anything. I'm sure she must be an amazing person if you feel so strongly about her..."

Even her insertions and withdrawals of his member into her body slowed down slightly, feeling guilty about what she was doing.

"You're making me feel like the villain here," she laid her head on his shoulder and drew his member a bit deeper inside herself, "Look, I really want to get off this planet too, but with how things look we won't be able to do that any time soon, so please don't make me regret this any more than I already do."

With that, she pushed her hips forward until they touched his, burying him inside her body entirely and reaching deep into her. Her insides instantly started to pull and tug on his member, her inner folds alternating sliding along his length and tightening around him while her tentacles wrapped around them both and held them close together lest he try to push away. She gasped and gripped his shoulders tightly in her hands, having some difficulty getting used to his large size.

"Well, you are the villain in a sense, making me betray the woman I care about with all my being." he snapped back coldly when she laid; when she gave her rationale for doing this and pulling him closer, feeling her insides pull on his member and the cold tentacles wrap around them to keep them locked in coitus, he just replied with a slightly warmer tone, "Just because we're stuck in an impossible situation doesn't mean we have to do something we'll both regret."

He couldn't deny how good he felt being buried so far inside this woman, but he wouldn't openly admit it either. He could feel the tip of his manhood pressing against her cervix as her velvety walls continued to massage his hardened maleness. He also could feel her soft breasts pressed firmly against his chest, the perked nipples grinding against him as she undulated gently against his hips. The way her pussy squeezed him, causing his cock to throb more and more, gave him nothing but pure ectacsy; she was so hot and wet inside, it felt too good. She would tell that he was beginning to lose out against his will, despite the obvious struggle of trying to stay faithful to his beloved.

"Why are humans so selfish, desiring someone all to themselves and only that one person for all their lives?" the squid woman asked, "I never could understand that about humans... I mean, sure, I am damn selfish too at my core but that doesn't mean that I didn't love anyone else. It was different from the love you are talking about, though, since it wasn't directed at any one person specifically... Do you know what I mean?"

She started to slowly rock her hips against his, starting with small slow strokes in order to get herself used to the friction before gradually increasing the speed at which she drew him in and out of her body. The redness in her face deepened as she continued her motions, and her rapid breathing started to interfere with her ability to speak clearly.

"I want to help you get back to that female human, but at the same time I want you to stay here with me until we can both leave," she paused to catch her breath, "I want to let you go and just talk with you for hours on end, but I also want to keep doing this, not letting go of this wonderful feeling... Is it so wrong for me to desire both?"

"Clearly our standards of love are quite different. With humans, it is just part of our culture. Some humans do polygamous relationships, but not everyone and certainly not me." he responded; though the tone in his voice would indicate to her that his resistance was faltering. It did feel very good and only seemed to get better as she slid her wet, tight tunnel along his length. Clearly though, she was enjoying it; his mind started to break down the barriers of his preconceptions. Him and Rachel weren't officially betrothed yet, so this wasn't wrong, was it? Men had bachelor parties with strippers all the time, that was just as bad, wasn't it? No, no it wasn't, right? He didn't know anymore; maybe it was his body slowly winning out, but he was starting to agree with the squid woman, despite the fact those words never left his lips.

"I just don't understand why I'm so special; you just met me, and yet you claim to have such strong feelings. Is it because I'm the first man to have done this you in a long time?" he then posed as his own question to her own; despite the fact the tentacles wrapped around him tightly, his hands soon found their way to her curvy butt and gripped the soft flesh firmly. He then pulled her even closer to him, feeling his head press firmly against her womb as he began to slowly return her undulations, pushing himself deeper and deeper inside her. His body began to heat up as the pleasure overtook him, his phallus throbbing slightly at first, but growing in intensity as his head rubbed along her wet walls erotically.

"I don't know... I really don't know," she replied shaking her head from side to side, the sensation of his body meeting hers and diving even deeper inside her pressing against her womb was driving much of her remaining rational thoughts out of her mind. Her body was aching for him, demanding an even stronger bond between them as the tentacles around them started to squeeze a bit tighter as she drew closer and closer to her own climax.

She let out a moan as she felt his hands gripping her ample bottom, his fingers sinking into her tender flesh. She knew that he had finally given in, but it didn't seem to matter much to her anymore as she was more concerned with pulling herself closer to the edge. She started to kiss and suck on his shoulder and neck as her movements sped up sharply, her insides contracting and relaxing around his member, already contracting around him in an effort to bring him closer to releasing his seed into her. She arched her back into him, her nipples sticking out stiffly as her muscles began to tighten, the sensations that flowed through her growing more and more intense as his head pounded against her core.

"J-just a bit... More...." she closed her eyes tightly, as if trying to concentrate harder on the task before her. She wasn't really listening at all to whatever he might be saying, she was too overwhelmed by her desires to care.

Sam could feel his own end approaching quickly; his fingers dug harder and harder into her rear as the pleasure in his body seemed to shoot up like mad in his spine and radiate through the nerves in his body. He could feel himself getting a bit light-headed and wobbly-legged; his cock throbbed more and more forcefully within her as his thrusting rose in strength and depth. The bulbous head was then shoved against her womb as he thrust one final time, his orgasm overtaking him.

His hot sticky sperm flowed into her, the white tides washing over every square inch of her womb and filling it like water into a cup. The head of his cock pulsated against her cervix as his hot cream was pumped inside her; he soon found her belly starting to expand as monstrous release began to fill her more and more. Even when she was full to the brim, he just kept cumming. It was about three minutes before he finally finished; her stomach was so inflated with his sperm that she looked like a six-month pregnant human female. And unbelievably, even after having let so much into her, he was still hard as stone within her, her wet walls still contracting around his member. His thick cock combined with her tightness meant that every drop of sperm was trapped inside her.

As soon as his sperm started to inject into her body, she felt her body suddenly contract and a strong sucking sensation pulled in his seed. She surges of pleasure from her climax pulled a cry from her lips as he continued to pump into her. If he could still think somewhat clearly, he would have seen her body literally glowing, perhaps another reason why her skin was somewhat see-through, as she bathed in the sensation of him cumming inside her. Her body gradually started to cool down and her tentacles relaxed around them, falling to her sides limply while her arms still held onto his shoulders and he continued to fill her, the mere amount of his ejaculation causing her stomach to swell, but her body continued to eagerly drink it up.

She was in a bit of a daze, but well aware that he was giving her more than enough seed to satisfy her desires, "H-hey, how much longer are you going to keep going?"

The squid woman allowed him to keep going, but the amount was growing to such an extent that it was becoming quite uncomfortable, and yet even when he finished he was still rock-hard inside her, keeping the semen from spilling out even the smallest bit.

"You're unbelievable," she blinked, seeing that he was still ready for more but having no desire to milk any more out of him, "Are you always this... Lucrative with your seed? I mean, I could easily produce over two hundred children with this much."

When he finally came down from his high, he looked down to see just how much he had released inside her. Even when her tentacles had released him, his grip kept him buried deep within her and their bodies pressed firmly together. He could feel her belly pressing firmly against his own, which made the surprise of his release even greater. Her stomach had literally swollen with his sperm, surely getting her pregnant. What Sam didn't know was that the herbs in the roast beef not only increased his sperm amount, but their potency as well. This was hinted at by the woman's comment about being able to make so many children.

His legs felt wobbly, the woman's juices running down his legs and hers as their bodies remained meshed together; he was even more surprised to see he was still hard about such an orgasm. "I don't know......something on this planet......makes me have these huge orgasms...Ruby was the same outcome..I'm just as surprised as you are." he then said after catching his breath. He noticed her body glowing slightly; that must be her species' her manifestation of the 'glow' humans had after intercourse.

He realized she might be a bit uncomfortable with that much cum inside her and started to pull out; streams of white started to leak out ofher ravaged pussy and run down her thighs as he drew himself more and more out of her. Soon it was exiting her in thick globs, coating the floor beneath them in hot sticky sperm. His length was shown to be quite saturated in their combined fluids, his own making up the majority of it.

She let out a relieved sigh as some of the fluid exited her body, although as he pulled out her insides gripped him as if not wanting to let him leave. As he fully withdrew, her cervix closed up, preventing most of the semen from inside her womb (which actually served more like a storage area for the sperm than an actual space for her offspring to mature inside) from flowing out of her.

The squid woman slid off of his body and sat down next to him, still glowing but much more dimly than before, "Um, you know to answer your earlier question I think my reaction to you might have something to do with the planet itself. If you were to meet any of the other species on the surface, I'm sure you will find them very willing to take full advantage of that amazing thing you have there."

"Why don't you stay with me a while? I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement. I won't be needing to mate with you any time soon again, so don't worry about me coming onto you again as I will be needing to spend most of my time sleeping and eating in order to accommodate all of this," she laid her hand on her swelled middle section, eyes half closed in satisfaction and weariness, "I would appreciate it very much."

Sam definitely felt the resistance as he finally exited her fully; however, he was quite surprised to see that her belly was still quite swollen from the amount of seed he'd pumped insider her. He still didn't know how he managed to do it; even with the enhancement procedures to increase a male's ejaculate volume, they could at best muster the equivalent of a quarter-cup. He knew this because he considered having it done inr order to increase his chances of potentially impregnating Rachel; however, he seemed to be able to let loose gallons of semen without any noticeable detriment.

"Well, this planet seems to be affecting us both.......not to mention two other species I've met." Truth be told, the centaur was completely consensual, and the slime - and now the squid - were non-consensual turned consensual. He couldn't help but chuckle at her words, "You're a bit late for that, I'm afraid."

When she offered to let him stay with her, at the promise of not trying to jump his bones, Sam nodded his agreement; it wasn't like he could go anywhere without her help. He'd never be able to swim back up the surface on a single breath, and the pressure alone would probably kill him if he went outside the cavern. So, here he was, a willing prisoner. "That promise alone is enough to guarantee my acceptance. But realize that I do need to leave soon; my spouse could be on the planet looking for me and she sure as hell won't find me down here." His cock twinged, still amazingly hard; as much as he tried to will it down, it just wouldn't soften. The sight of her naked body didn't help him at all, either. "Excuse me, I need to take care of this." he then said as he stood to go behind a rock; he figured she wouldn't want to do that again, so he'd just rub it out himself.

"Oh, well if anything lands on the surface of the planet in this area I should be able to notice it quickly enough," she replied, "So I wouldn't worry about her missing you unless they aren't even able to find your landing area. Of course, that is assuming that they can even find this planet."

It seemed a real possibility that whoever this person was that had caused him to crash here could also keep others from landing just as easily. At least, that was the theory that the quid woman was building off of. It did also give her a sufficient excuse to keep him with her for a bit longer than he might have otherwise intended to. Nevertheless, she was pleased that he had finally agreed to stay with her for a while, as she found his companionship quite enjoyable and the prospect of having someone to converse with regularly as well as help care for her needs over the next few days was something she did not wish to pass up. Her body needed to work quickly in order to keep from wasting his valuable semen, however, as it could not survive indefinitely while simply being stored. Her body was already working hard forming and fertilizing dozens and dozens of small eggs and encasing them in egg cases as her body was too small to be able to form a single case to house them all.

"Here, let me help you with that," she offered, her tentacles coming back to life and wrapping tightly around his hardened member, "Just because I can't take in more of you for fear of bursting, doesn't mean I can't help relieve you of your excess... Its the least I can do to make it up to you."

She began to pump his member as she had beforehand, but this time not with the intention of making him hard but to stimulate him sufficiently to bring him to orgasm as many times as he needed it in order to calm down.

Sam felt his heart sink when she told him that they might not even be able to find the planet; that was right, this world had no map data at all. And the 'danger zone' was so large, it would take years for her to find the planet, and even longer to find him on this massive world. He began to wonder if this 'Sleeping Succubus' really was the reason he crashed here, and if his landing could even be considered a true crash and not just a forced landing of her will.

When she offered to help with his problem, he was about to tell her she didn;t have to when her appendages quickly wrapped around his member and began stroking it, intent on makinghim climax quickly. Which was good because he was getting a serious case of blue balls for no apparent reason; what the hell was going on with his body? The answer was the herbs in the meat, but he didn;t know that; they'd altered his physiology and biochemistry somewhat, increasing his sex drive, the speed, potency and the amount of sperm production his body could handle gradually. "I appreciate it....ngh.." he grunted as his cock began to throb under her treamtment.

She continued to stroke up and down his member, caressing its entire length from end to base. Three of her appendages wrapped around the shaft and contracted and pumped and stroked him while another rubbed against the head, trying to increase the intensity of her motions. She did consider it a bit of a waste, but she knew that she was not going to be in any shape to take more of him into her body for quite a while and neither did it seem like he would calm down by himself.

"Don't worry about it," she waved her hand in the air as some of her tentacles started to redress herself, leaving the swimsuit off as there was no way it was going to fit her until her stomach had returned to its normal size, "Its practically my fault in the first place."

"Do you think you could make some sort of device to help her find you, or do you think it would be jammed as well even if you could make one?" she tried to make some conversation between them as his heavy grunts were starting to get her aroused and she needed to distract herself from it.

Sam was finding it increasingly difficult to form coherent sentences; even if his initial reaction to tentacle rape was one of disgust - he'd always thought it was a sick fetish people had - and apprehension, he was actually finding her treatment to be quite enjoyable and incredibly hot. He tried his best to answer her questions, but his grunts and moans of pleasure only got louder and more frequent as her rubbing and caressing of his thick, love-fluid coated member increased in intensity. "I...ugh.....tried to contact.......someone....but there were no....ngh!.....comm satellites in the......whole quadrant......so.....I guess....I'm....stuck......here...."

His member throbbed visibly in front of her as she took care of his raging hard-on; he was surprised at himself for actually longing to be back inside her, continually pumping more of his sperm into her overfilled womb. But he couldn't force himself on her; it just wasn't in his nature, even if she had done so to him. He was getting close and it wouldn't be long now before he erupted again; his legs actually gave out on him, forcing him to land on his ass as the squid woman continued to work his cock to orgasm, his chest rising and falling dramatically.

The squid woman was inwardly pleased at his declaration, wishing him to have to rely on her rather than trusting in his fiance to locate him and rescue him. She didn't really care where they were as long as they were together, talking and making love, and caring for their hundreds if not thousands of children that they would potentially produce over their lifetime. It would potentially be more than enough to potentially satisfy her desires of planetary domination if she were not so incompetent as an invader (or leader for that matter). The thought alone of him waking her up in the morning, walking along the beach during the day, and going fishing during the afternoons, and in the late afternoons the sounds of their mating echoing across the depths... It was enough to arouse her just thinking about it.

She intensified her ministrations around his member to an even greater degree in response while her body continued to work on utilizing his seed as quickly as it could. She had no way of knowing that he still lusted after her, desiring to fill even more of her with his seed, but it was probably for the best as she would probably be so flattered that she might even consider letting him (which might have been injurious to her health). A smile spread across her lips as she walked over to him (with a fair amount of difficulty), kneeling down and kissing him passionately on the lips as he drew close to his climax. Her tongue darted into his mouth and brushed against his, beckoning him to return the favor.

Sam's cock throbbed even more as the squid woman came down and kissed him with such passion; this was something he returned with even more effort He even went so far as to pull her down on top of him, letting her covered-yet-nude underneath form rest on top of his. His cock managed to get its way under her dress when he did this; that meant she was going to get quite messy. Within moments, his pleasure peaked and his cock pulsated against her tentacles hard, spraying her soft skin with an unholy amount of seed. Long jets seemed to erupt from his cock, coating the undersides of her breasts and stomach with thick layers; for about five minutes this continued as he grunted and groaned before finally he was tapped out for now. Her dress and entire front side of her body were now saturated with his ungodly amount of cum. He broke the kiss they were in, laying back and breathing hard as exhaustion soon crept slowly over him. "Th...thanks, Marina......" he said, unintentionally letting loose the name he'd thought of for her.

"It was my pleasure but..." she looked down at herself, completely covered in his thick semen as his climax finally subsided. The squid woman slid off of his body, her own soiled from top to bottom,"Marina? Who is that, de geso?"

The squid wasn't used to anyone referring to her by any other name other than simply "squidy" or alterations thereof, so she figured it must be his fiance's name. It slightly irritated her that he would thank her when it was obviously herself that had given him such intense pleasure that he had ejected an unreal amount of seed out from his body. She couldn't even imagine how his body could store, let alone release, such a huge volume. She figured that he must have been severely backed up or something.

Without waiting for his reply she stepped over to the water, dipping her toe in first to test the temperature, "I think I will wash myself off for a bit and..."

It was quite cold, but the feeling of his seed all over her made her feel icky, although she also felt somewhat bad as it was a terrible waste, but that was not the reason for her voice drifting off. It was because she also felt a strong urge to start laying egg cases, as some were already prepared and ready to go, but admitting such was embarrassing for her so she simply let him rest for the time being without fully explaining. She dipped down below the surface of the water without bothering to take a breath of air as she could easily absorb sufficient oxygen directly from the water itself. The water around her clouded as she washed herself clean. She then started to clear off a large rock in the shallow water nearby the entrance to her cave, cleaning it of dirt and algae before she began...

A while later a much smaller and very fatigued-looking Marina managed to pull herself back up out of the water, her weary eyes looking around to see if she could find were Sam had gone off to during her absence, "I feel like I am going to die... No wonder my smaller cousins only survive one spawning. Even placing just two of those things feels like its taking a bit of your soul with it."

(Just out of curiosity, is 'de geso' a sneeze or something?)

Sam just laid there as Marina asked him who 'Marina' was; he was about to explain when she just walked off. "I'll be here" he mumbled, clearly exhausted from orgasming so hard in such short succession; when she returned Sam noticed that the bulge in her belly was gone to a large degree. Did she expel the seed from her womb? Or maybe....No way it could have been already! She did look very much exhausted , so that only seemed to confirm his hypothesis. Still, he felt a large amount of concern wash over him; after all, he did get her pregnant.

His eyes conveyed his concern for her well-being as he stood up and approached her carefully, placing his hands gently on her shoulders and seemingly checking her over to make sure she was alright. "Marina, are you.....alright? You don't look so good, I think you should lie down." he then asked, revealing that it was not his fiance he was talking to that first time, but her. She would realize that 'Marina' was his name for her.

(It literally means "tentacle" and its just something that she says XD)

"Who is this person you keep..." she asked, a bit dizzy from fatigue, "Oh, you mean that's my name? How kind of you... I always wanted a nice name."

She seemed to be having difficulty talking, so she was using short and simple sentences, "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine... I told you that laying egg cases takes a lot out of me... I should be able to lay one more with what's still left inside me."

Marina patted her stomach and smiled up at him as she closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep in his arms.

(Ah, I see. That's hilarious)
Sam smiled and nodded, 'Yeah, figured you'd want to be called something other than 'Squid Woman' all the time. Probably would get grating, same as if you called me human non-stop."

He was strangely relieved to see she was alright; he did hear her say something about how her smaller cousins passed after laying eggs. So his presumption was correct.

He started bit when she fell forward into his arms; he then laid her down gently before going to clean off his own now-finally-flaccid manhood. He noticed the water was slightly murky; that didn't matter at this point. His entire groin was caked in their love juices, so what was a bit more. The water was cold, causing him to gasp as he cleaned his spunk from his shaft before going to lay next to Marina. "May as well enjoy it, since I'm probably going to be stuck here for a while", he thought as he drifted off to sleep next to her as well, wondering if he'd ever make it off this rock.

Back
Top Bottom