Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Detour (Razgriz x Wingshadow)

There was that name again, the Sleeping Succubus. Who was it? Was she like the ruler of this world or something? However, that was instantly driven from his mind when he felt something warm and wet wrap around his ankles; he looked down to see that the slime woman was starting to form around his legs. When she told him that she ate mostly semen, he realized what she had done in his mind; she tricked him. "Why, you...." he grunted as he tried to break free, finding it impossible due to just how sticky her body was. "I didn't say you could take it from me, you freak! I said I would help you!" he then shouted; he felt a slight tingling sensation and saw his clothes dissolving. "W...hat the hell? What are doing? Stop!"

He tried to struggle to no avail; the red slime-woman had now trapped most of his body in the confines of her own. The strange fluid that composed this girl's being made him quite hot and he could feel it pulsing around him; soon only his head was still free from the slime's confines. When he felt her body start to caress his large member, he grit his teeth and tried to keep it from getting hard; so far he was holding out, angry at this girl for taking advantage of his kind nature. "So, I try to help and this is what you do? That's some fine fucking gratitude you got there, you mutant shit!"

"I'm... I'm sorry," the red slime seemed terribly hurt by his words, but it didn't stop her from continuing her actions on his body, "I really am... It just hurts so much, I haven't eaten in over twenty years after all, so I must be practically starving to death. I'm grateful to you for helping me, with all of my being, but I cannot change the fact that I need this, here and now. I can't change what I am, or what I need, so please try to understand..."

Her body eagerly suckled at his member while some of it caressed his sack and nibbled at it gently, teasing him and trying to make it harden, "I am not doing it out of hate. I can understand why you would hate me for this, which is why I didn't want to tell you."

She wasn't able to hold back her tears again, which started to well up in her eyes once more, "They always run when I tell them, and I have tried to be kind... "

The red slime started to plant small kisses on his face leaving little dabs of her fluid on him, "But that's why I am in such terrible state right now, I really can't bear it any longer."

Sam just glared intently at the slime woman; she seemed sincere, but then again she did just manipulate him, so her credibility was a bit questionable at this point. "You'll have to forgive me if I don't believe a single word that leaves the amorphous hole you call a mouth." he then shot back, the sarcasm and mockery heavy in his tone. He grit his teeth harder as her teasing of his cock and balls continued, trying to keep it from getting hard; he found that he was now slowly starting to lose. "God damn it" he thought angrily as he squirmed to try and break free. "Oh, they always run, well, isn't that a nice surprise!" He tried to pull his head away, even as tears left her eyes and her kissing left some parts of her on his face. "Get the fuck off me!"

He then realized he still had his pistol; though it had dissolved the holster it was in, it didn't seem to dissolve the gun itself. He managed with great difficulty to reach for the trigger and pull it; the bolts of superheated plasma sizzled through her body, but appeared to do no damage whatsoever. Small sizzling sounds could be heard as the concentrated heat energy was ejected from her body; by that time, the cell charge was depleted and he could use it no more. And the slime was still as intact as ever. "And so you attack me? Just because you assumed I would run? Do you even realize how stupid that sounds? Did you even think that maybe if you had asked me, I would have been more willing? Then again, I shouldn't expect an intelligent decision from something that doesn't even have a brain." It was obvious he didn't care that she'd tried diplomacy before; his view was that you should try diplomacy with every situation. That was one of the strategies that made him so successful and was probably the reason the centaurs didn't trample him to dust.

"You are right," the red slime cried, "Everything you said is right... You have no reason to believe me, no reason at all... I'm just stupid, a stupid puddle of goo! Its no wonder at all that everyone hates and fears me, I mean, just look at me."

She started to pull away from him, only enveloping his lower half which continued to stroke and caress him, "I really should just starve to death, that's the fate that something like me deserves... At the same time, however, I don't want to die!"

The red slime didn't even react when he shot her, whatever pain she might have felt probably didn't even register to her as the pain of the slow death of starving was probably all she could feel throughout her, "but who in their right mind would want to mate with something like me? Would you have even considered it for half a second if I had told you? Would you really? Of course you wouldn't..."

Her head sunk low into the puddle here most of her body was, her will torn between wanting to let him go and the instinctual need to feed. For now at least, her mind had control of her mouth whereas her instinct had control of her body, as not once did it ever slow its movements across him, other then when she released his upper half. This was mostly just a kind gesture, as she was still so much affixed to his form that there was no possibility of escape.

Sam felt the slime pull back, listening to her words; his whole body felt wet and strangely warm. It was like a wet wet, more like he just stepped out of a hot shower and dried himself off, but the drying wasn't done. He just kind of laid there, still a bit peeved at her deception. But after seeing her cry again, he felt a twinge of guilt; of course no creature deserved to die. At least she pulled back enough where he could sit up; though her lower body still held onto tightly to the lower half of his body. What if she wasn't lying?

When she questioned if he would really mate and then just said that he naturally wouldn't, he then decided to speak up. "If it proves anything about my acceptance of other races, I mated with one of the centaurs." Of course, that was under an entirely different set of circumstances, but she didn't need to know that. He didn't say who either; he had a feeling a certain centaur would be fairly peeved if she found out he was blabbing about having sex with her. He then asked, his tone surprisingly soft and accommodating, "Will you really starve to death if you don't ingest male semen?" If there was one thing he hated worse than being deceived, it was knowing he could help someone but chose not to. And if she was telling the truth, then that would rest heavily on his conscience.

"Well, at least centaurs look something like I imagine a human woman would," the red slime replied, "of course I need semen... Do you think I would be doing this to you, all the while hating myself for doing it, if it were any different? At times I wish I were more stupid than I am, lacking the intelligence to empathize so that I wouldn't feel so guilty about this. I want to let you go, I really do. I know my word isn't worth anything, but I promise to let you go as soon as I am no longer in such agonizing pain."

"Well, aside from the jelly-like structure, you're a pretty damn close clone of a human yourself. Your general shape is actually closer to that of a human female than a centaur." He then cupped her cheek in his hand, "Hey, listen......I'm sorry I blew up at you. I was surprised and indeed, a bit peeved at the deception. But don't go wishing yourself stupider, that's what separates you from a savage. At least you're caring enough to take my feelings into consideration. The fact you pulled off me, even if it was halfway, was proof enough of that." He then gave a sigh and said, despite the slight guilt that was eating him for further betraying his wife to be, "I'll give you as much as I can, alright? Just.....try not to kill me, OK?" He then gave a heart-warming chuckle, to try and lift her spirits up.

"I practically am a savage..." the red slime tried to smile, but she was clearly still quite upset, "My intelligence is practically the only thing that separates me from those damned blue slimes."

"Oh, don't worry about me killing you. I don't think that should be a problem," she tightened slightly around him, as if hugging his lower body, "Thank you for trying to make me feel better, though, no one has ever tried to be nice to me before."

With that, she started caressing him more eagerly, tugging at his member and contracting along its entire length while the rest of her body tenderly massaged his legs, hips, and thighs. A more experienced slime would probably already forced one or two orgasms out of him by this time, but as she was unsure about the entire process she found it difficult to pin-point exactly how to stimulate him quickly and efficiently.

Sam cocked his head; so there were other types of slimes? The way she said it made it seem that the blue ones were the savages. Still he felt her tighten around his torso, thanking him for his kind words. "Hey, it's what I do." he said with a comforting smile. He didn't realize or have a clue at how attached red slimes could get to people they came to like. And soon he felt her body contracting around his impressive length coated in her body's liquid; he really did wonder how this worked.

"So......when you do this...have sex with a male, that is....do you feel anything? Any pleasure? We don't have to rush this unless you want to." In truth, the way her body felt around him was actually quite comforting, like a heated blanket that showered you with affection. But he was also curious; even though she seemed a tad inexperienced, he was slowly starting to harden within her.

"Y-yes, it feels good," the red slime replied, "There is a pleasant feeling wherever your body is piercing mine. I am not, however, doing this for pleasure so please don't misunderstand, but it is one of the most wonderful feelings I have ever experienced before."

She started to more eagerly suckle at his member, her body reshaping itself so that it was much more human-like with her head pressed against his chest, eyes closed in the blissful embrace, while her lower region had his member sunk inside her, piercing her deep into her very core. It looked like she had her legs wrapped around him, with her arms behind her supporting her weight but this was likely just cosmetic and served the purpose of trying to visually arouse the male as she worked his entire lower body.

Sam nodded as the slime told him she was indeed feeling pleasure; for some reason, it made extremely glad to hear this. Perhaps because he felt sympathy for the girl; she was just trying to survive. Maybe she was looking for someone to love her after being rejected so many times. Regardless, he was soon at hardness within her and her convulsions around his cock quickly brought him the jolts of pleasure shooting up his spine. He felt something wet lay against his slightly toned chest; he looked down to see that the slime had laid her head on him, her transparent eyes closed in ecstasy. He smiled and said, "Hey, I think you need a name.....I'll just feel bad if I keep referring to you as 'slime-woman'.........There's a rare gem on my planet that has your color...and it shines just as brilliantly as you do.......How would you like to be called Ruby?"

"That sounds like a lovely name," Ruby paused to subdue a moan, "I'm not a gem, but I would be happy to be called one."

She slowly pushed herself up his chest, brushing against his skin and pressing against his body slightly as she reached up with her arms to grasp his shoulders and support the weight of her upper body. Ruby was trying her best to maintain her shape, but as she could feel the excitement build within his body it added to her own, making it difficult for her to concentrate on her task.

"What is your name," she asked between labored breaths, "I can't just call you 'human' now can I?"

(Lol, how easily a man is corrupted XD)

Sam grinned when she accepted his offer; he could feel her getting excited. Which was good, because his hardened phallus started to pulse noticeably within her. "My name is Sam." he then replied to her question; he then, for whatever reason, leaned down and kissed her. After doing this and letting his tongue explore her 'mouth' , he then moved his attention to the breast-shaped mounds on her chest. There were peaked little buds that resembled nipples; he flicked them gently with his tongue so as to avoid them potentially breaking while he touched the gel-like flesh itself. Given her body construct, he felt he had to be careful if he touched any part of her.

Weirdly enough, despite the repulsive diet she claimed to have, her body had a unique and not-unpleasant taste; in fact, it seemed to excite him even more. He could quickly feel his own end approaching. "Ruby....." he moaned as his cock throbbed harder and harder.

Ruby returned the kiss, her small slick tongue brushed across his and explored the crevices of his mouth before he pulled back. She released an audible whimper, but was soon followed by a cry of pleasure as he started to lick at her jelly-like nipples. The sensation of his throbbing increased the intensity of her body which pressed and contracted and relaxed around him in shorter and shorter intervals, her own arousal growing to match his. Unable to contain herself, she pressed her body around his once again, encapsulating him and gripping him, the heat and tingling sensation from her touch spread all over his skin. Her head reformed quickly enough to steal a kiss from his lips as she finally came, her liquid-like form expanding and contracting, stroking and squeezing him in a desperate plea for his release. Her main, human-like body arched away from him slightly, although most of her was still wrapped around him and her lips parted from his in order to let out a loud moan of ecstasy, "Sam!"

After hearing her cries of pleasure and feeling her pulse and contract around him, Sam could tell she wanted him to release; soon he gladly obliged her. His cock pulsed and throbbed as the pleasure escalated to that most sought-after of peaks and eventually it proved too much for him to handle. He gave a grunt as his hot seed gushed forth like water from a hose; his veined length throbbed hard as his sperm flowed into her.

As his cum flowed out, it could been seen gathering into her abdominal area, quickly growing in size and pushing her belly out; it was clear the herbs from last night's feast had not worn off on him quite yet. After a few minutes of this, he finally stopped; though his length remained as rock-hard as ever, clearly ready for another round if Ruby so desired. He looked down and saw just how much he released into her; he was surprised she didn't pop. Then again, her body was probably quite pliable. Still, this only brought a smile to his face as he said between pants, "Guess you made me feel really good, huh, Ruby?"

"Yes..." Ruby cooed, the white seed dispersing gradually throughout her bloated body as her stomach slowly deflated back to its normal proportions and her mass visibly growing and expanding, "I suppose I did."

She reached up and embraced him once again, her eyes sparkling with gratitude and perhaps even a bit of lingering hunger. He had satisfied her need to survive, but his discharge had such a large volume that it tipped her significantly over to the other extreme. With a bit more, she would have had sufficient energy to divide, but she figured telling him that might cause him to panic.

Sam was still breathing fairly hard as Ruby reached up and embraced him; he put his arms lightly around her in return, noticing how much larger she'd gotten. She wasn't huge now, but was far bigger than what she was when she first came to him. He noticed that he was still fairly hard; still, he didn't know what he should. The thoughts of Rachel in his mind made him feel guilty about betraying her like this; once he was back he would explain everything. Still, even he realized how ridiculous this all sounded, despite it being so very true.

"So, Ruby........do you mind taking care of something for me?" he asked, leaving it up to her if she decided to accept or not; even if she did divide, which Sam had no clue of happening, he wouldn't be angry since he was basically giving her a free pass to take more of his sperm.

"Of course," Ruby turned her head upward and graced him with a bright smile, "I was letting you rest for a bit, that's all. I can go for as long as you need me to."

She instantly went back to work, growing a bit more bold this time as she started to sink very close to his skin and grasp onto his member, her body molding into his every crevice and pore. She embraced him with every ounce of strength in her, contracting, rubbing, teasing, stimulating. She drew small circles about his nipples and pulled gently at their peaks while coating them with her fluids. She tugged at his member's entire length, concentrating her motions on his tip and the edges of its head. Her burning warmth surrounded him, enfolding about him with a needy yet delicately loving embrace. Her globe-like eyes which glowed with a warm, serine softness stared into his as she leaned up toward his lips to kiss him, suppressing her own heated moans as she rode him once again.

Sam moaned as her every touch served to pleasure him; her body seemed to be even warmer than usual as she surrounded him, leaving only his neck and head uncovered. Not that he minded, and he welcomed her kiss with great passion. His cock heated up within her, moving and pulsing hard as her semi-liquid form caressed it, trying to bring to pump that incredible volume of male seed deep within the confines of her belly. Each contraction or squeeze of the bulbous tip made him buck his hips slightly and a sharp gasp leave his lips. "Ruby......You're so good." he groaned out.

"I'm glad," she murmured back to him and increased the intensity and speed of her motions, just stopping short of painful, then continued to hold the rate for as long as she dared. her fluid flowed all around him with brushes and swirls and occasionally jabs, every movement of her body seeking to please him and draw him closer to that coveted climax. She moaned as his member throbbed and his hips thrust up into her, parting her body as it drove up into her. She gasped and cried out in pleasure as all rational thought started to fade from her mind. She wanted it, she wished to feel and understand every part of him, and she wanted him to see with his own two eyes the fruit of their labors.

Sam groaned as Ruby's efforts seemed to increase in intensity; he just smiled at this little liquid lady trying to get him to cum. "She must really want it" he thought to himself. He could feel her fluid moving all around him; he then said, "Ruby.......I'm so close. Just a little more." His cock began to throb more and more, the bulbous head pulsating faster as his orgasm neared. He wondered if slimes if had orgasms too, and didn't just contract or scream to get the male to blow their wad inside them.

"Y-yes, so close," Ruby replied, although she was referring to something different. The throbbing of his member coincided with the nagging desire of her body to soak up his seed, the instinctual need to divide and multiply. For her at least, this was something more than merely mating and feeding... She felt a connection with this human creature, a bond that she had shared with no one, not even among her own kind. She wished she could hold onto this feeling of mutual bliss, but the approach of his orgasm not only heralded the satisfying of her desires but also most likely the time of their parting. She clenched around him, wishing to share the sensations he felt as much as possible as her own excitement reached a peak. She clasped her lips over his and met his thrusts with her own, although her liquid form merely melted around his hips and drew him in deeper as she did so.

Sam felt her press even harder against him; soon he could take her teasing and stimulation no longer. Only moments after she kissed him did his tremendous orgasm finally come; his cock pulsed as another enormous eruption of hot seed spilled forth, creating a small sphere that grew in size as more and more sperm was pumped into her, bloating her belly again. He grunted as his member continued to throb and fill her with his semen; he felt truly spent after two consecutive, very powerful orgasms. After about five minutes, he eventually stopped; the hot sphere in her core was now the size of a beach ball, sloshing around slightly within her.

After he caught his breath - which took a bit - he smiled to Rub and asked, "Hey.....Ruby.....when I cum inside you.......do you feel it? I'm just curious is all."

Ruby slid off his body and released him, the sphere of cum inside her once again slowly dissipating but taking quite a bit longer this time for it to fully absorb into her body and increase her size. She seemed quite spent and could not even fully maintain her proper shape, instead looking more like a puddle of red liquid than a female form.

"Yes I can..." Ruby replied in a soft tone, "It feels wonderful and it renders me unable to think clearly while your seed is pouring inside me and stretching me. It is as if I can understand a bit of how it is like to be a human female, someone who can truly be your mate. That in itself is true bliss."

As her normal deep red color slowly returned, she seemed to get a bit more energetic, but only for a moment as her body suddenly pulled in two different directions, splitting herself into two different sections. One part, the larger of the two, slid up next to Sam, while the other gathered up by itself and stood, looking up at Sam with deep red glowing eyes like those of her mother. Her body appeared as a young teenager, perhaps fourteen, but her disposition was very mild and not at all aggressive as she looked up at the human.

"Hello, father," she said in a voice that was much higher-pitched than her mothers.

Sam shivered as Ruby's warmth left his body, letting his cock soften and leaving his legs feeling like rubber; in truth part of him wanted her to stay where she was. But he realized he needed to get going. However, Sam was glad that Ruby felt good; she did a lot to make the feeding off of him quite enjoyable for him. However, he was in no way prepared next; he watched with increasing concern as Ruby's body liquified slightly and began to pull apart. "Ruby..what's going...." he stammered out before he saw her form slide up next to him.

He then looked at the smaller portion she left behind; his eyes widened in surprise as it took the form of a young woman. When she spoke, calling him father, he looked over at Ruby and said, "R..ruby? Did I just hear that right? She just called me.....father. Does that mean I......?" He felt a knot grow in his stomach; damn his weak will. He should have stopped after the first time! If Rachel found out about this, she was going to kill him and not want to marry him!"

Back
Top Bottom