Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Close Encounter (Wolvenrogue and Dreamless)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
James had jus transferred in from his local junior college to the state university, so despite being 20 and a junior, was still a "new" at the all dorm party that night. He took good care of his body, and at 5' 11" and 170 lbs had a well muscled frame. His hair was sandy colored, and he had blue eyes. Though he was always friendly, he was new to the situation and so hung back a bit, that is untill he spotted a cute young freshman chatting with another girl in the corner of the room. Something about her caught his eye and so he walked over and waited for an oportunity to introduce himself.

Finally, when the other girl went on endlessly with her mindless chatter, he interrupted her mid sentance, and clearly focussing on the object of his attention, said " Hi my name is James Collins, what's yours? Can I get your another drink?"

Jinx was exhausted but her friends had pleaded for her to come out with them, her dark, bronzie red hair hung down about mid back and her short purple dress showed off her smooth creamy legs. When the guy came over her attention had switched and observed him, her snapping green eyes showed pure amusement when he interuppted Sarah.

"Im Jinx Morhan, you can grab me a Jack and juice? It's like gin and juice but I hate gin." She answered, Jinx switched her weight to her right foot becasue the black heels where cute but painful. She could sense Sarah move so her 'Assets' were obvious, the dress that she wore was bright red and was short enough that if James had wanted to he could see her bare ass and her nipples were practicly showing. "Sarah why dont you go find Brett? He is your boyfriend" Her voice was thick with scorn.

"Alright", he said, " Lets get our drinks, and find a place to sit. How does that sound?" He ordered them each two drinks and picked them up, but when they looked for a place to sit, they could only find one. Mind sitting in my lap?" he asked.

Cocking her head to the side she smiled, "You know I think that might be the fastest move a guy has ever mad on me!" She teased him and looked around and then back at him. "Yeah, I'll sit on your lap there doesnt seem to me any seats left."

James chuckled, and sat down, and pulled her into his lap. He knew that his invitation was brazen, but he figured it was a perfect oportunity, and he had little to lose. In this case it was working out perfectly. The sat together making small talk and he loved how her small body curled up nicely against his chest. After three drinks they were getting to be very friendly, kissing each other in a very romantic way. Their fellow residents, couldn't help noticing. Mike, a junior and a class clown got an idea. He went to the bar and asked what they had been drinking. He ordered them each another drink made with three times the normal amount of booze, and took the drinks to them.

"These drinks are on me", he said.I just want to welcome you to the hall" They were surprised, but accepted the drinks. "That was nice of him" James said " the pair drank freely, and cotinue their conversation. The next thing James remembered was waking naked in his dorm room in bed, His hands cuffed to a naked girl.

Jinx moaned and moved only to find it impossiable, "Fuck" She cursed and opened her eyes only to see the cute guy she had been talking to last night handcuffed to her, naked. "Fuck!" She yelped and jerked away causeing her to hurt herself. "Umm...Good morning?" She said and looked for a blanket to cover herself.

James said, "It looks like weve been punked, I thought that last drink they gave us tasted pretty good." Once he recovered from the surprise, he found the situation very arousing, and his cock would soon betray his feelings, hand cuffed as they were, there was little they could do, they were cuffed together face to face, each ones arms around the other and interlocked. They couldn't get more than an inch or tw apart. Even getting out of bed would be very difficult, and avoiding contact would be impossible.

Back
Top Bottom