Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Piano man (Wolvenrogue and Darknezz)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Jim played piano in the lobby of the Hilton down town. He was a handsome man, 6ft tall and well built, with blue eyes and sandy blonde hair. The walls around him were all glass, and afforded him a nice view of the street in front of the hotel. That evening as he was playing a set, a beatiful woman left the hotel and walked to her car aot half a block down. He watched as she fumbled with her keys in the cold of the evening. What happened next was unbelievable. Rightthere in plain site a mand walked up and started trying to drag her away. Without even thinking, Jim got up and ran out the door and across the street and jumped the man, pulling him off the frightened woman. Jim stood between the woman and her attacker, who first yelled "I'll get you eventually you bitch!" and then ran off. " are you alright miss? he asked. "my name is Jim Kramer."

Mizuki covered her face as she then uncovered it to Jim saying. "Th-thank you Jim Kramer I am in your debt" She said. Mizuki then got in her car giving him a piece of paper. "Here is my phone number and where I work you need anything then just call or come" She said. Mizuki needed to leave but she did not want to leave and be rude so she said. "By the way my name is Mizuki Knight kind of a weird name but that is what it is" She said. Mizuki then drove off to her home sighing to herself.

Jim stood there a bit shocked as she drove off. She had left so quickly. He dusted off his suit and walked back to the piano bar tucking her number in his wallet. He had done his good deed for the day, and was intrigued by the mystery woman. He thought about her the rest of the evening as he played or the hotel guests. He would be watching for her in the nights to come.

((Well if I was getting away form someone like you had setup I wouldn't want to stay there))

Mizuki had came back to her job but they requested her at the hotel. Bodyguards had covered her as she arrived in her nice black blouse and dark jeans with heels. She loved her outfit and her fans. Mizuki only had one difference her hair was longer and a little lighter. Mizuki walked into the hotel and she went into a concert halo back stage a crowd was waiting for her. Mizuki had always had body guards ever since she had gotten famous. She was kinda of tall as well with her black hair with red high lights her favorite colors. Mizuki loved to dance as well but she was famous for singing not dancing so she didn't dance to much any more. She tried to stare blankly forward so that she doesn't get distracted by something.

Back
Top Bottom