Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humble servants (Mr. Nibbles x Darknezz)

Mizuki looked up at him and she spoke to him saying. "N-no i-it didn't " She said. Mizuki kissed him back then let him drink some tee. When she looked deep into his eyes again. "I don't want you to get in trouble I mean even i you don't care if they separate us I won't be able to bare it so let's stay out of trouble" she said holding his hand.

"its not wrong if we don't get caught" smiled Tony, kissing his lovely girlfriend. "Would you like me to have the chef make us dinner my love?"

Mizuki held his hand tightly while speaking. "Mk, and um sure well you can I don't want to bother the chef to much right now but it would be nice to have something to eat right now" She said. Mizuki kissed his cheek while sitting up.

"Okay, baby, just let me know if there's ever ANYTHING I can get you." he leaned in and kissed his lover, pinching her bum then quickly exiting the room to order their supper.

Mizuki looked up at him smiling when he pinched her ass she giggled but kissed him still. While he left she got up and fixed her dress as well as her hair and she sighed saying. "W-wow" She said to herself then sat back down thinking about everything.

Tony entered shortly, wrapping his coat around his shoulders and holding a hand out for his lovely Mizuki.

"Our supper will be ready for us soon, we should head to the Veranda now so we can, enjoy each other's company." he smiled "I hope you like Italian."

Mizuki smiled and she went with him while saying. "I never had it before and okay Tony" She said. While they walked she held his hand tightly and walking slowly still holding on.

As theywalked to the other side of the manor, Tony would randomly drop her hand and distance himself when he though someone was watching. When they finally reached the veranda they saw it overviews a razorback cliff that gave a gorgeous view of Tokyo's skyline against the sparkling twilight.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" he said holding her close to him and looking at the wonderous city.

Mizuki would follow him with her hands together when he dropped her hand. She acted like his maid while people walked by. When they got to the beautiful sight she had to say. "Y-ya it is" She said biting her lip.

Tony looked over his shoulder unbeknownst to Mizuki and his eyes widened. He dropped her hand grabbed her waist roughly and mounted her on the railing.

"Trust me." Tony whispered as he quiet litterally ripped off her still damp G-string. He didn't even have time to pull down his pants, he only unzipped his crotch enough to get his half hard member out and stuff it slightly into her making it harder. He began thrusting violently, his whole cock now inside. He never fucks like this, he always starts gently and becomes agressive toward the middle to end. What was he doing?

Mizuki looked at him grab her waist. When he put her on the railing she got scared knowing it would be scary but she didn't know what he was doing either. She looked at him unzip and she bit her lip feeling him enter her and she let out a moan. "Ahhh ahh y-ya ya ya ahhh" She moaned more and more. Mizuki thought he was being to careless. She didn't want him to get in trouble by his parents but she couldn't hold in her moaning.

Mizuki's fear came to flourishion, from behind them a booming voice of a burly American man could be heard, stumbling on his words. It was Tony's father.

"Oh... Am I interrupting something? I'm sorry." said Mr. Reynolds.

"Does it look like you're interrupting." barked Tony not stopping, his cock still pounding her deep, hard and angry.

"Sorry, I'll leave you be to your bitch, son." he said Closing the door to the veranda as he exited.

Tony pulled out his dick hard as a rock from the voyeur thrill. He put it away anyway, not wanting to make this evening about sex.

"Sorry, babe, us both dressed up, on the Veranda, a dinner being made. If I didn't look like I was just playing with my sex slave we'd be questioned." he smiled, pulling her off the railing and kissing you "I didn't hurt or scare you did I?"

Mizuki saw her father but she still moaned with him pounding her. She then got down when he stopped. Knowing he would have like that in front of her father didn't worry her. "I-It is alright as even if we have to keep it a secret I am happy to be with you" she said. Mizuki then kissed him lightly hoping his father wouldn't come inside.

They sat down and began talking, genuinely enjoying each others' company for an hour or so before a delightfully delicious fondue with was served to each of them by the chef. He smiled as he served them, knowing the TRUE meaning of this meal. Tony held up a glass full of white wine, despite their age, his father let him drink a small amount every now and then.

"To a secret worth keeping." he toasted.

Mizuki smiled as she ate with him as they talked she held his hand tightly. When the food came out Mizuki took her hand away and smiling at the chef. Watching him lift his glass so did Mizuki but hers was filled with simple water she didn't want any wine or something. She smiled again saying. "A-a secret worth keeping" She said.

"Why do we have to keep our love a secret Mizuki?" he sighed "Why do we have to subject ourselves to my family's rules. Its unfair."

Tony sat in deep thought for several moments before looking up at her with a brillant idea.

"What if we don't have to?" he began "who says we have to live here in this manor, or in this city, goddamnit who says we need to live in Japan?!?"

Mizuki looked down when he asked her the first question saying. "I-I don't want you in trouble" She said. When he then started getting a little upset her mouth dropped to his suggestion. "B-but without living here we don't know many things about the other places and your father is powerful and might find us even if we try to run" She said. Mizuki then looked at the beautiful view.

Why not hide here?" he suggested. "In the most popular city. My father's crown jewel. Its the last place he'd expect to look. Under his nose."

"I-I don't want you to get in trouble" She said looking at him but the plan was smart usually kids would run far but hiding where they ran from would be unexpected. She then shook her head to dump out thought speaking. "I will go with you anywhere" She said.

"Then its settled." he smiled at her taking a sip of his wine "tommorow we'll have our things packed and I'll have my- our chauffeur pick up our bags and we'll go off. I'll extract all my saving tonight and close the account. They'll have no way of tracking us my dear."

His plan was brilliant, but something about him seemed off. His love for Mizuki was overpowering his common sense. It was slowly driving him mad.

Mizuki looked down but then went through the evening having a feeling something was off. Watching him speak about many things and then started talking about them again she pulled her hands away saying. "I-I can't let you do this...........
We have been friends since we were children and you have helped my family...............But now, Tony you are my master and I am in love with you but I am not going to let you throw away everything because your father won't approve of us if you love me and I love you that should be enough for the both of us to last eternity" Mizuki said while standing and beginning to walk away.

Tony was speechless. She was completely caught off guard by her dignity. His eyes welted with tears because of the gravity of her words and the warmth of her heart. He was willing to put everything on the line for Mizuki, but she just wanted to be with him. Her lifestyle was so simple. It did not matter where they were as long as they had each other.

Tony stood infront of mizkuki blocking her way. He threw his arms wide and hugged her tightly crying into her shoulder.

"I-I love you Mizuki." he whimpered.

Mizuki looked up at him while she spoke to him saying. "I-I love you too Tony" She said. While she pulled his face up and wiped his tears away and she kissed him hearing someone come in. It was one of the servants saying that his father wanted Tony to attend him to breakfast in the morning as well as lunch but Dinner they would have a guest over for marriage meeting. Mizuki had her arms fall to her sides. "M-marriage meeting? Y-your going to get married?" She said with sad eyes.

Tony looked at Mizuki with equal sadness, gripping her hand tightly.

"Now you know why I wanted to get away..." he looked deep into her eyes so she could see the extent of his bleeding heart. "I-I... I was going to tell you, but I'd hope you'd have agreed before this... I'm sorry."

Mizuki backed away form him saying.

"But you wanted to leave and you were never going to tell me......If you couldn't tell me before thinking of leaving then when the hell were you going to tell me? Cause you weren't"

She asked and a tear fell down her face. Mizuki had sadness in her eyes and her face but you could also see that her heart fell out of her body. She began walking passed him saying.

"You just wanted to leave you said you wanted to leave for me for us for our love but no it was to get away from here but let me save you the trouble of doing all of that we are no doing this anymore and we can keep all of this like it never happened just treat me like your father treated your mother like a bitch with no love" she said.

Mizuki then got light headed and fell to her knees. She was passing out for some reason. She then fell onto her stomach unconscious, because she was allergic to something in the food and it was just starting to take affect.

Back
Top Bottom