Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humble servants (Mr. Nibbles x Darknezz)

School had finally drawn to a close. Tony walked to the library with a limp, his cock getting harder every second. He finally arrived, it was empty already, perfect. He sat down and waited for Mizuki to enter, so he could enter Mizuki.

Mizuki listened to the bell ring and she ran to the bathroom . "IO know he'll want to do it again but I don't wanna be his sex slave" She said to herself in the stall.

Tony grew angry as Mizuki didn't show. He paced back and forth as time passed to slowly for his ultra horny self to stand. AS the school cleared he gave himself the opertunity to enter one of the ladies' rooms, the only place he thought she'd be. He looked around seeing no one, he gave a quick glance under the stalls and saw Mizuki's high heeled mary-janes. Tony banged on the door, each pounding of his fist fueled with sexual frustration.

"Mizuki!" he bellowed.

"I am sorry I am sorry I can't do it I am sorry I can't I don't wanna be your sex slave I can't do it Tony I don't want to" She said. Mizuki sat on the toilet holding her legs close to herself covering her ears and kept hearing the banging and the door shook more and more.

Several more bangs smashed into the door before Tony began kicking at the door. With one strong extension of his athletic foot, he shattered the wood that bolted the stall shut. Tony saw Mizuki huddled in terror, his lust for her transforming into rage. He grabbed her soft wrists, and tossed her into into the sinks across from the stall. He quickly pressed himself against her, keeping her bent over and pinned down.

"You will be mine, or so help me god..." the pause atthe end more frightening than what he could have said. Instead of speaking he just pulled up her skirt and down her still moist thong.

Mizuki looked at him and she was pulled then thrown with her stomach hitting the sink she felt pain when he pinned her down. She felt him lift her skirt and down her undies. She tried pushing him away saying. "No no master please don't I want to be a sex slave I want to have real love please" She said. She felt him get ready to enter her and she shut her eyes getting ready she couldn't stop him now.

Tony seperated her wet lips, his cock rubbing softly against her. He thrusted roughly, forccing his tip into her tight cunt. "Love my cock!" he shouted, thrusting deep into her.

Mizuki screamed when he shouted and she put her hands on the mirror feeling him go far into her and then started his thrusting. She kept her eyes shut as she felt him force himself into her.

Never in his life had Tony felt such dominating power over his innocent best friend. He fucked her hard and fast, his excitment getting the betterof him. He clutched her throat and came intoher wet pussy, he barely pulled out only afew drops hitting the floor. He moaned then leveled his cock again, ready to violate the girl as long as he wanted.

Mizuki looked down at the floor seeing his drips of cum. She knew he wasn't done but she hoped something would help her stop him. then she began thinking this is love isn't it? She wanted love from him and he was going her love even if it was only with his body she asked for his love....now she has it....

Tony lovingly toyed with her nipples and lightly nibbled on her ear before delivering hard, slow thrusts to her tight cunt. He grunted softly into her ear with each thrust, slow and pleasurable as they were. He knew she had to enjoy this, she was dripping juice with every long, slow thrust. He lifted her head up so she stared at the mirror. He looked into her eyes in the mirror. His face and body and actions screamed rapist... but his eyes said "I love you".

Mizuki looked at the mirror and saw his eyes she was surprised at first but then she looked away saying. "I love you Tony I love you soo much!" She yelled. She said. Mizuki was enjoying this but she wanted to hear him say he loved her and seeing his eyes she knew he did but she wanted it from his voice.

Tony gritted his teeth, trying hard not to shout back the words. He pulled out, turned her around and mounted her on the sink, penetrating her again. He kissed her deeply and passionately, fucking her so hard and fast that she could only open her mouth to moan.

Mizuki saw him trying not to do that. She look away then he turned around and she kissed him back. When he did she knew it was something wonderful. She looked at his dick go inside and out. "Ahh ahh! Ton'y I am gonna cum tell you love me please only once" She begged while moaning.

He leaned into her ear and thrusted as she grew closer to cumming. He whispered three words with all the feeling in his heart,

"I love you" he thrusted deep into cumming at the same time as her. Their bodies spilling juices all over eachother's unmentionables. They panted, kissing eachother, making out with infinite love.

"Ahhhh!!!" She screamed. She needed this with him she needed him to say those three words and she loved him for it.

She knew that he loved her now but she began wondering if it will be the same or will it change her life with her new relationship with him.

Oh god sorry, I completely forgot about this one. I mean if you want it to end, it was kind of a one off I suppose, but if you wanna keep going I dont mind. ^_^

Tony pulled his throbbing member from her cunt, their cum leaking from her tight, recently deflowered hole. He moaned as the remnants of their escapades leaked from the tip. He looked at the girl, her eyes barely open from the over flow of extasy, he kissed her closed eyes and then grazed his lips against hers before finally planting a soft kiss on her soft lips.

"I love you baby... I just... you're my servant... we cant be in love... my parents won't allow it... your parents won't allow it. And most of all society will shun us... do you understand?" Tony panted looking into the half massed eyes of his beloved.

Mizuki looked up at him and she went down licking his cock cleaning it off then she stood up straight looking up at him kissing up back. When she listened to him she spoke. "Y-yes I-I understand master Tony" She said looking down. Mizuki then go on her clothes and she headed out with him out to the limo and the man was awaiting them and inside was a huge room but the driver decided to give them privacy since they seemed like great friends.

Tony smiled at her subbordination and moaned as she licked his cock clean. It softened up and he dressed himself as well. Tony held Mizuki's hand the entire way to the limo, occasionally pinning her to a wall and giving her a huge kiss before continuing their trek. Once they were inside the limo, Tony cuddled with her, kissing her cheek and neck.

"I love you baby..." he laughed "I'm sorry I couldn't have said it sooner."

Mizuki walked with him and she felt him push her against the wall she kissed him back. When they got inside she got in first and looked at him cuddle with her. While the driver began drive she blushed at him. "I love you too" She said while he laughed. "Well you said it that is all I needed" she said.

Tony held both her hands up close to him and gazed into her eyes, lost in their opal beauty.

"Dine with me tonight..." he began, "Alone, out on the Veranda. Wear your lovliest dress and I'll wear my nicest suit. Then you can come back to my quarters with me... tommorow, I'll have my parent's servants move your things from the guest house to my quarters while they are away at work. Even if we must hide our love I wish to express it to you."

Mizuk looked into his eyes saying. "I-I trust you and I love you thank you for offering such a wonderful night" She said. When he spoke about moving her things she spoke once more. "B-but if we move our things w-won't your parents know about our love?" She asked. Mizuki held his hands tightly while kissing him softly while seeing them almost at his house.

Back
Top Bottom