Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humble servants (Mr. Nibbles x Darknezz)

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
OOC: Here's my character. His name is Anthony Reynolds. He's an heir to a massive finance firm that has lead his parents to the top of the stock market. You're his servant. You can fill in the gaps as you wish. ^_^

boy4.jpg

Darknezz said:
Here is mine name is Mizuki Nabanaski.
images

Should my name be more Japanese? o_o" Okay I guess I'll start?

Anthony sat in the back of the limo, his feet up on the table that lay in the center of the cabin. His arms lay comfortably behind his black, straight hair, supporting his head for a few more minutes of half-sleep as he and his servant and friend Mizuki are driven to Rokuro Kyo Prep.

Should my name be more Japanese? o_o" Okay I guess I'll start?

Anthony sat in the back of the limo, his feet up on the table that lay in the center of the cabin. His arms lay comfortably behind his black, straight hair, supporting his head for a few more minutes of half-sleep as he and his servant and friend Mizuki are driven to Rokuro Kyo Prep.
[/quote]

I am just use to using that name don't worry about it.
Mizuki watched Anthony half asleep and she folded her arms. She was wearing the school uniform and had her bag on the floor next to her. Mizuki then asked. "Would you like anything master Anthony? When we arrive you have twenty minutes before school starts would you like some coffee or me to take your books to your class?" She asked.

Anthony looked at her through one eye. He was naturally drawn to her breasts everytime. He couldnt help himself, just reflex when hes around such a hot girl every hour of every day.

"Eh," he spoke, exaustion in his voice. "I'll take a big cup of coffee, you know how I like it."

He closed his eyes again before speaking again in his thick american accent.
"And just call me Tony. I've known you since you were five. Lets not be so formal unless we're around my folks."

Mizuki nodded saying. "Tony we have arrived I will get your coffee" She said. Mizuki got out and held the door open for him while waiting for him to get out. She closed it when he did and bowed while walking to grab his big cup of coffee.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki nodded saying. "Tony we have arrived I will get your coffee" She said. Mizuki got out and held the door open for him while waiting for him to get out. She closed it when he did and bowed while walking to grab his big cup of coffee.

He smiled at his friend. She was so devout and loyal. As he stepped out of his vehicle, he wrapped his arm around her.

"You know, you work so hard," he began smiling down at her "I dont think I've ever really rthanked you for all the work you do."

He began to walk with her in the crook of his arm.

"If you ever need ANYTHING, I want you to tell me, 'kay Mizuki?" he said with a seductive smile.

Mr. Nibbles said:
Darknezz said:

He smiled at his friend. She was so devout and loyal. As he stepped out of his vehicle, he wrapped his arm around her.

"You know, you work so hard," he began smiling down at her "I dont think I've ever really rthanked you for all the work you do."

He began to walk with her in the crook of his arm.

"If you ever need ANYTHING, I want you to tell me, 'kay Mizuki?" he said with a seductive smile.

((I just didn't see the post))
Mizuki turned say. "Y-yes master I qill" She said. Mizuki blushed a lot with him so close to her. Mizuki took his bag saying. "I will see you in class Tony I must get your coffee" Mizuki said blushing still and looks down at her hands in front of her with both bags.

Tony frowned as Mizuki stomped away. He stood there wondering what he did. He felt a mix of guilt for forcing her to live such a slave like life and anger for her being so distant when he obviously wanted more of her than just friendship. So he did the only thing he knew how to do when he couldnt explain his emotions: throw a tantrum.

He followed her to the caffeteria, it was remotely empty this time of the morning, perfect for him to make her listen to him. He watched as she shakily poured the coffee for him, but before she could grab the cream he came from behind her and placed his hands firm on the counter, each one on either side of her, boxing her in with his arms.

"Whats your problem?" He whispered angrily into her ear, his lips touching the tip of her ear.

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "Nothing master Tony nothing I swear it is just early and I am a little tired" She said. Mizuki then touched his hand with hers. She turned to him seeing his face really close. "I-I am asking if you want two creamer small cups?" She asked.

He glared at her like a bully would glare at their crush. He gripped her long silver hair tight, holding her close forcing her to look at him. He looked into her eyes with love that had he'd had for Mizuki since he was a child. He took a deep breath and counted down from ten as his anger management coach told him to. He slid his hand down from the back of her head and down to her cheek. He cupped the beautiful girl's head in his hand.

"Im sorry.... I guess it was just another anger outburst." he lied, letting his hand "accidently" slide down her side and cup her ass. "Can I make it up to you?"

Mizuki felt him and she hit her leg on the counter hard and flinched but looked up at him. Listening to what he had to say she nodded saying. "You can make it up to Mizuki by never holding back what you need to do or say...." She said. Mizuki felt him cup her ass and she blushed as she looked into his eyes shyly.

Suddenly the cafeteria was empty. Though there was still a good 15 minutes before class started, it was as if all souls from the school had vanished. He looked into his beautiful servants eyes and realized that he had complete control over her, he didnt need to win her affection, he owned her and her emotions.

"I want you." he said softly before kissing her, his tongue sliding past her tightened lips. His hands began to travel down her body, gently touching her ass, hips and legs before he lifted up the front of her skirt to feel her womanhood.

Mizuki blushed and said between a kiss. "Then take it if you want to make it up to me" She said. Mizuki felt his hands on her womanhood, she just put her arms around his neck pulling him closer into the kiss. Mizuki made out with him very intensely.

He kissed her deeper and picked her up by her bare thighs, mounting her onto the counter, spilling the coffee and milk. He could care less, he was in the arms (and between the legs) of the woman he desired for more than any other. He couldnt believe she was giving her body to him so easily, but he diddnt need to be told twice.

He nipped at her neck and began to unbutton her blouse, feeling her big, perky tits through her lace bra. He bit down harder and snapped the bra off of her, he slowly went down, teasing her hard nipples with his tongue.

Mizuki felt it unbutton saying. "Baby we don't have long" She said. Mizuki then put her arms around him. She then rubbed down his pants to his dick and rubs it softly. Mizuki heard steps and got off the counter pushing herself against him so her boobs won't show asa teacher walked by not seeing them. "I am not sorry I freaked" Mizuki said.

"Its fine" Tony said, grabbing her ass and picking her up. He wrapped her legs around him and leaned back against the counter, kissing his half naked slave. "My parents have paid so much to this school they practically own it."

He kissed her deeper, letting his hand slide down her butt and into her thong, he slid his fingers up and down her slit, getting it nice and wet before he pushed his middle finger into her folds.

Mr. Nibbles said:
"Its fine" Tony said, grabbing her ass and picking her up. He wrapped her legs around him and leaned back against the counter, kissing his half naked slave. "My parents have paid so much to this school they practically own it."

He kissed her deeper, letting his hand slide down her butt and into her thong, he slid his fingers up and down her slit, getting it nice and wet before he pushed his middle finger into her folds.

Mizuki blushed saying. "Your really rich" She said. Mizuki then kissed him some more. She felt his finger then a little moan came out of their kiss. Mizuki wanted him bad enough the fingering was making it even more wet. Mizuki looked up at him as they made out and he did what he wanted with his fingers.

"No shit." he joked kissing her deeply. His fingers went deeper inside her wet pussy, he spread his fingers inside her tight folds and wiggled them in a circular pattern. She was getting wetter than hed ever imagined, she must really be enjoying this. He, lowered her to the ground and unbuttoned his pants, pulling his semi-hard cock out, even only half hard, he was huge.

"Hungry baby?" he winked at her, rubbing the tip on her lips, the taste of pre-cum glazing them.

Mizuki blushed saying. "Y-ya starving" She said. Mizuki opened her mouth beginning to suck on him very well. She didn't do it really hard or super fast just so they could start slowly and he couldn't cum quickly.

He ran his hands through her hair and moaned her name softly as his cock hardened inside her mouth. He pushed on her head slightly to speed her up, feeling her tongue over every inch of his hard memeber.

His cock began to throb from pleasure, his desire to fuck her almost unbarable. He looked down at her and smiled. "Youre good at this." He said brushing her hair from her face, grunting in pleasure when her lips past his tip.

Mizuki nodded as she still sucked him more and more she spoke. "I have to be good or I would be bad and you wouldn't like me to do this to often" She said. Mizuki then licked the tip a lot while jerking him off.

Tony moaned and shouted her name, cum shot from his hard tip and into the young girl's mouth and onto her face. Hot, thick cum dripped out of his bulging dick and onto her soft hands. He looked down at her and smiled, blushing uncontrolably.

"Sorry, guess I got carried away." he said sheepishly

"But don't worry," he picked her up and spun her around and bent her over the conunter, gripping her by her breastsfrom behind and pulling down her thong, fingering her in the process. "I'm far from finished."

Mizuki licked his cum that was on her face. When she got up and bent over she could feel his hands on her thong and breast. Mizuki held onto the counter saying. "Your cum taste good master" She said. Mizuki then spread her legs a little to get ready for him.

Tony rubbed his dick against the hot wet lips of his slave, her cunt wet from being fingered. He pushed the tip into her ridiculously tight pussy, he groaned trying to push his whole gurth into her.

"God damn it Mizuki, youre so...fucking...tight." he grabbed her ass and slammed himself deep into her, grunting loudly at the pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom