Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Preserving Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
The large door of the Deadmoon Mansion, opened for it's master, who slowly approached. De'Arnett was very rarely silent and blank. It was a way to tell his mood. When ever De'Arnett wore no smile, he was in a horrid mood and something was wrong. This was one of those nights. His skin, was as always pale and lifeless, his eyes a empty red color no life spotted within them as usual. De'Arnett might be dead, yet his eyes was usually always singing song's of the afterlife he lived. However, not tonight.
With blank eyes and no sounds made, he walked towards the main room, containing only a large throne like chair. He was the head of a small province, is rank undoubtedly high among his race. He might be low in the council, yet even being a part of this granted him great say. Just not enough this time.

When De'Arnett usually returned to his Mansion, the first thing he would do was seek out his Lamia. De'Arnett had never loved another creature but her. In the beginning, he had been redundant of taking a Lamia. He saw it as an arranged marriage, not something he had been a fan of. But his Lamia had changed that thought at the first glance. She had excited all expectations, and he would use claws and teeth to preserve her.
Yet tonight, he head for his throne, stroking his nails against the edge as he arrived, before dropping himself upon it. He placed an elbow against the armrest of the chair, leaning his cheek against his fingers. His other hand stroked it's nails over the opposite armrest. He stared blankly with a thoughtful expression, out into nothing. He needed time to think. So much was risked in the coming time, and he knew he would have to fight, for what he owned. And for what he loved. And he was damn well going to do so.

The Mansion was rather quiet.. and that sudden air of gloom alarmed her. De'Arnett was home and he was in a rather pecuilar mood. She lifted herself from the stone windowsill and slid her feet to the floor in a rather graceful motion. Her years spent with this particular man had taught her many things, as well as given her greater opportunities to enhance the abilities she carried for being what she was. Lamia, the legendary lover of the Vampire. However eager she had been in the beginning to fulfill her task to the bloodline, it had been full of misunderstandings, and awkward moments.

She moved down the corridor quietly, until she came upon the room that held his throne. She let herself peek around the corner to ensure he was there and sure enough, there he was seated with that ever thoughtful expression on his features. However, the air that surrounded him felt stressed and it brought a small frown to her full lips. Elena edged around the corner and moved into the room, making her way quietly to him. Her visage was usually brilliant in colour, from her copper curls, to brilliant green eyes, and less than modest clothing. Creamy skin was lively, with the touch of pink that separated her from the one she served and those like him.

"Why so gloomy?" She asked softly, her voice sweet and concerned. Hesitant about disturbing him she kept a small distance, hands playing gently at her waist as she watched him, still very concerned for what might be playing through that mind of his.

Already as Elena approached the room, De'Arnett felt her presence. It was so graceful and elegant, the perfect Lamia, for one such as De'Arnett. He could enjoy her beauty for ages, and bask in her embrace for centuries. Never would his heart and mind want anything, more then Elena. For most, this would seem as an obsession. And in some ways, it was. De'Arnett had always been facinated by love, yet he could never feel it for any of his kind. It was costume for the average vampire to both get a Lamia, and take a bride. However, De'Arnett's heart belonged to his dearest Elena.

As Elena approached, De'Arnett did not move his gaze from the empty space before him. Almost as if he did not even notice the beautiful woman. Yet he did, and so she would feel. The link he had with her, allowed her to feel some of his emotion, as well as he could feel her's, and always know where she was. As she reached the small safe distance, and her sweet voice sang it's words, still nothing changed with De'Arnett. His gaze remaining blank in front of him. He had never been this way before. Something horrid was about to happen, and he felt powerless to stop it.
After a minute or so, De'Arnett's cold eyes finally sought out Elena, and she had his attention. The cold lips slowly broadened a weak smile, as a sigh passed his lips. His eyes shortly dropped towards her feet, before returning to her eyes, as his hand on the armrest rose and for her.
"My precious Elena.. You could never disturb me. Please.. Come closer." He asked with his elegant, smooth voice. De'Arnett always looked like one of the tougher Vampires, which often caused others to fear him. This worked, yet it wasn't him. He was Elegant and a Mystery to most. He could be both dominant, demanding and harsh. Yet it happened rarely, and mostly only towards his farther, or Vampires his own rank.
De'Arnett kept his elbow on the armrest, raising his hand with it's palm up and fingers invitingly stretched towards her, as if inviting her hand.

De'Arnett had never acted this way before, and she could feel how uneasy he felt and it made her heart sink a little. After a lingering moment he finally broke from what seemed like a spell.. plastered a short, weak smile and spoke. He asked her closer and Elena moved without hesitation. Letting her hand reach out and gentle fingertips smoothed along his palm. Tracing the delicate little lines as she moved around to his side. The others in the Hierarchy had always questioned their bond. Where it was custom.. that a Vampire have Lamia.. to enhance his abilities and ensure protection of his life.. there was also a bride of higher breed. Not here, not with De'Arnett. Elena had always been the only one. Where most times she felt comfortable with him.. she would sometimes fall into small moods where she felt she was hindering him from following custom.. but this was not one of those moments.

Her free hand moved, to gently brush her fingertips along the top of his forehead along his temples and back into his hair. A comforting notion more than anything else. "You are strongly bothered, and I do not like it." fingertips traced gently down behind his ear and along the line of his neck to his shoulder. Her nails tenderly grazing the flesh. "Tell me what troubles you?" She asked softly, still very concerned.. and she had a feeling she did not want to know.. however.. she would insist he did not bare such burdens alone. Elena was ultimately here for his protection. Should he need it.. though often times it would have seemed the other way around. Elena was small, petite and very feminine. Female Lamia were nearly rare.. for some believed them of lesser standard then their male counterpart. However, despite her general appearance Elena rivaled most creatures that would seek to do harm.

She had proved her worth on random occassions, and would continue to do so with gentle care, an open heart, and honest love.

De'Arnett would not even have to be in Elena's mind, to know that she felt his unease. Nor did he try to hide it. For once, he had a desperately good reason to be bothered. He did not like to bring burden's upon Elena, yet this one would become her's sooner or later. Weather he liked it, or not. His mind was strengthened, already by the mere touch of his beloved Lamia as she let her fingers trail along his palm. His strong, yet smooth fingers, gently embraced her's in a gentle and loving grip. His cold finger's stroked her warm hand with care. As she stepped to his side, De'Arnett removed his cheek from his other hand, letting that drop to the armrest and his head move to face his beautiful Lamia.

As her warm loving fingers moved to stroke his head, De'Arnett's eyes shortly closed and he sighed softly. His eyes opened once she spoke, with awoken life again now as his Lamia and love was near him, even though the crisis still weighted heavy upon his cold heart. Even though his eyes smiled again, his lips bore a slight frown at her words. He had always done his best, to keep the love between them mutual. And it had always seemed to be so. Elena was always loving and gentle with De'Arnett, yet strong when he needed it. Her nails against his skin, would've sent a shiver through his body, had it been alive enough for that.
"My dearest Elena. You know, I do not enjoy placing my burdens upon you as well. However.. This time. I don't believe I have much choice." He spoke with a soft and gentle voice, sighing as he had finished, leading the hand with her's in it to his lips and placing a soft kiss from his cold lips upon her hand. His eyes rose for her's again, reaching up his free hand to caress her warm cheek. "Come, sit down" He ordered with a soft voice, trying to lead her with his hand, to sit her down upon his right thigh.

As she was seated, he let go of her hand, and stroked her cheek once again, before beginning to explain.
"Elena.. Your bloodline is dying. You already knew it was nearing it's end, and it is only getting worse. There is so few of you left. The council..." He took a pause, sneering bellow his breath, controlling his temper. "The council is desperate.." He spoke now with a more harsh voice, anger upon the councils considerations clear. "The Elder's, consider's drastic motions.. Horrid ones.. They wish to turn you into.. Into mere blood banks.. Toy's and tools, for the old and feeble Vampires to suckle upon. To share.. It is ridiculas!" He growled at the end of his sentence, slamming a fist against one armrest by his side, creating several cracks in the hard rocks. De'Arnett's anger was clear, however dwindled once he looked to Elena once again. The emotion being clear now, was despair. Pain.
"I will never share you with anyone. I will never let an Elder abuse you as a simple bottle of whine. You deserve.. Are. So much more. I can't even bare the thought of allowing this.. Nonsense..."

Elena allowed her head to turn, canting just slightly as she nuzzled her cheek into the cool smooth of his palm. His kiss upon her hand comforting but she knew to expect the worst. This burden of his, directly involved her. She kept a calm demeanor as she moved around to sit upon his right thigh. Her body light, and her expression worried. He let go of her hand, only to caress her face once more. She studied him, and listened ever so intently. His words shook her, however she showed no sign. Her heart sank.. and she knew he would feel it. They planned to use her... to bleed her dry of everything she had. To share a Lamia.. would destroy it. They were not built to have multiple partners, it was not in their way. Usually a Lamia was either strongly attracted to their vampire to begin with, or they created a very powerful bond over time, that if broken or altered would ultimately kill them.

"I have not the will or the heart.. to Serve anyone but you." She whispered, her eyes staring at the floor. Though she was certain he knew this already she felt she had to say it. Elena had a mutual love for him, a strong love that could not be shattered. "We... we are not cattle.. to be used to feed the masses.. we are not meant to break our bonds, do they not remember this? This was their pact.. with us, that whom so ever shall share their blood, their power..shall bond forever and serve eternally.. in turn for a life prosperous." Elena sighed, and turned her head to place a gentle kiss upon the centre of his crown and she raised a delicate hand to gently, trace his lips.

"We will find a way to stop them. There had always been word, of family lines who have broken away from the main covenant.. though their calling lies dormant.. I am certain that if we can find one of them, we can awaken a new generation... there just has to be a way. " She leaned her head to his, his cool body temperature always comforting to her. "I refuse to serve anyone other than you... should I have to go as far.. as inciting a new bloodline myself.. cursing a new family.. I will do it, to protect what is yours."

As he felt her heart sink, he sighed softly while lowering his head with a shake of it. The horrid thoughts she brought up, scared his telepathic abilities, granting him images he did not wish to see. He knew that the Lamia could not be shared, he easily remembered the pact. But the Elder's where getting desperate. They'd go to any length, to endure they own weakening bodies. That Vampires did not grow old, was a fairy tale. It merely took centuries, upon centuries and by then it would only be their bodies that slowly weakened, not their mind.

As Elena spoke words again, De'Arnett rose his eyes, to look upon her again, still wearing that light frown. He rose a hand, to let a finger elegantly and gently stroke over her jawline, to drag her eyes from the ground, and back towards himself. His Lamia. His loved, should never stare to the ground no mater how hard the trifling.
"I know, my love.. And I will never let anyone claim you... Your mine. Always has been. Always will be. Not for sharing." Everything De'Arnett owned, he adored. But nothing he loved, as much as Elena. Expressing this, sometimes got out wrong, yet he tried. De'Arnett slowly nodded at her coming words, knowing very well the old pact, made so many centuries ago. And Elena's bloodline had been strong, and prevailed far longer then most could've expected. He would've spoken as she had finished, yet as he was kissed and her finger traced his lips, he went silent. He could always smell her blood. It had a stronger sent, then any fine whine would ever hope to achieve. And often, it could drive him crazy, holding himself from drinking far more often then he did. However, he took care of his Lamia, and never drank to satisfy his own needs, like all other Vampires might. He drank, only when Elena was strongest. When biting her, would not weaken her more then comfort. She should never fear, nor feel uncomfortable by his hand.
De'Arnett's hand gently took the one by his face, leading to to kiss her palm, listening as she continued.

He listened intently to her words, stroking an arm around her, as she sat closer. De'Arnett slowly nodded in agreement to most her words. His cold hand stroked against her back as she finished, shaking his head at her last words.
"No.. You would not like to curse another family. It would then be your fault, they'd become the cursed's meal for centuries. Not all families, can bare it as graciously as yours has.. You should not bare that burden." He rose a hand, and stroked her cheek again, if she was not already facing him, he turned her face so she did. "We will find other family lines. We will find a way. To avoid any burden's upon you. And to avoid leeches pulling you from me. Should it ever come to that. Should we not find a family to take over.." He paused, his lips closed as he looked to her eyes. "I would resign my spot as council member, and take you away from this place.. I will not let them take you away from me." He said, with a finger lovingly stroking her cheek again, the hand still elegantly placed upon her skin, barely touching it.

"I would not like to.. and It would shame me so... but I would do what I must.. again, to protect what is yours." Elena was honest in her words. Forward and confident. She turned her head to press her cheek in against his palm, to feel the coolness of his touch and bask within it. Often, when she was younger people had ridiculed her.. made her an outcast, and asked her how she could stand to be in the presence of such monsters? Her only answer had always been that they are no more a monster than someone who is alive. They killed because it was necessary to survive.. humans killed simply to fulfil disgusting illusions of what they believed reality she be. That.. and Elena loved them. Her family had always held such close ties with Vampires, that Elena knew not how to hate them. Only how to love them.. and De'Arnett in especially.

She remembered how nervous she had been when she had been presented to him. A petite female assigned as a great vampires guardian? Oh, she had thought of the many ways he would try to ridicule her.. but he had proven different than those whom had claimed her brothers and sisters. She had easily been swept up by his kindness and passionate heart. She'd fallen in love with him almost instantly. He was by far the most beautiful creature she had ever seen. "Fret not my precious.." She whispered softly, moving her head from his hand and taking his face in the gentle caress of her own. Her head canted slightly as she leaned in and placed a kiss upon his lips. Sweet and lingering.

"I do not wish for you to be upset this day... you've just returned to me. We will sort this out once you are rested, and relaxed. For now.. I will do as you wish to comfort you." She gently nudged her nose to his. Her brilliant eyes searching his own for a sign of content or discomfort.

De'Arnett's lips curved a gentle smile, as she repeated her promise. It was both a comforting and cursing promise. That she would curse another family, to fulfill a wish for him. Yet, would it really be for him, or would she do it to stay with him? Either way, he couldn't ignore how deeply she seemed to care for him. His love, returned with the same passion. Yet, he still had to do everything within his power, to find his cursed family, a different source. No one, could get his Elena. She was his, body and soul. But most importantly, she was the source of his love. The only one, that he would ever find. He was sure of that. He remained silent, keeping his gaze to her's, as she stroke against his palm. She was so perfect, in any possible way. She had been nervous at the start, yet had he been much different. Back then, he had been against this pact with her bloodline. He found it ridicules that others of his race got such bonds with the bloodline. Calling it 'love', from time to time. Yet, back then he had not seen love. It hadn't taken long for him to find it, within Elena's pure heart.

As she whispered, and placed her warm hands on his head, his eyes was almost chained to her's. She had always been the source to his comfort. The source of his freedom. No one would ever mean this much to him. As their lips met, his eyes closed returning the kiss with as much passion and life, his dead body and soul could muster. A hand rose, to gently stroke her cheek as he let himself delve into the comfort of her presence. As she spoke, he curved a wider, more calm smile. He had been away from his Mansion, to attend the council for about a week, so to bask in her comfort and presence was most urged.

"You wish to comfort me, my love?" He asked rhetorically. He placed a hand upon her waist, and turned her around to then pull her back close against his body. His hand spread it's fingers, in a gentle caress upon her stomach. "Your mere presence, comforts me my dearest. I have missed nothing but you, while I have been gone. The dull and cold council hall's, in all their splendor, warmth's me little. Yet your sight. Your scent. Places a warmth in my mind, most unnatural for one of my kind." He whispered with his lips close to her ear, so his cold breath touched her fair warm skin with every word. His cold lips placed a gentle kiss upon her ear, ignoring what ever hair might be in the way. However his hand then stroked her hair from her shoulder, should any be there, as his lips trailed soft, cold kiss' down to her shoulder. His lips parted, as his canine teeth slowly grew to sharpened fangs, and with a silent hiss his breath touched stroke back to her neck. He would not bite her without permission. He knew he could, yet he never wanted to. His bites where meant to strengthen him, yet he would never bite for his mere pleasure. He let his hand stroke upwards, in a slow caressing pace, letting his hand then caress her soft warm breast, through their thin clothing.

Elena could tell, simply by the tone of his voice he was already beginning to warm up again. His mood shifting from one end of the spectrum to another and she could only be happy. She hated to see him unhappy, it hurt her. Yet as he continued to speak, he made to move her position upon his lap. She sat now with her back to his chest and his hand against her stomach. Fingers spread and the touch caressing against the smooth exposed flesh. Her skin warm beneath the cool touch of him. He continued to speak and she closed her eyes in comfort and listened. The cold sensation of his breath against her neck more comforting and arousing than anything. She let out a soft little sigh, and her back arched in response just a it. His words cascading over her flesh and soon he was changing. That slight hiss of his breath alerting her, making her more aware of him than ever.

However, contrary to most human reactions Elena purred delightedly and began to formulate words only to be slightly delayed by the feelof his hand stroking up along her stomach to come up over her breast. Caressing the warm mound beneath her thin clothing. She shivered once and turned her head just slightly to direct her words to him. The soft whisper, more than enough to encourage him. "Feed. Please.." She insisted. Knowing he would have likely been unsatiated throughout his week in the council halls. Unsatisfied by what he may have been given. However, now he was home and Elena wished nothing more than to strengthen him, to comfort him even if by the taste of her blood. Though she could have more selfish motives.. his bite was rather a delicious conundrum for her. She enjoyed it. From the pain prick of the bite, the tearing of flesh, to the pleasure she felt from him lavishing in the crimson contents she had to offer.

Her body peaked and warmed to the thought, her blood pulsing, tempting him as she had already encouraged and offered him to feed. She wanted him to. There was no denying that. Even knowing he would never feed without her permission, she would never deny him the right. What she had, he needed to survive and she would not take that away from him. Others would rather steal it from her.. but he.. he only took what he needed and never anything more.

Her sighing, and how clear she made it that his company and acts comforted her, added even more to the growing warmth within him. Very few things could increase his dead bodies heat, Elena was one. Elena was not only arousing in sight and scent. Her formal, elegant and discreet acts of submission was more then enough to drive De'Arnett far from his horrible mood, and made him feel welcome in their mansion. He no longer saw his mansion as only his. Elena had become so much more, then what was usual for her bloodline. For other Lamia's. Usually, they never held any rights in the families they entered. Elena's was above anything.

As he felt her shiver his teeth extracted even more from their discreet hiding, hungering even more for her blood. For her body. For her heart. As she turned to speak, De'Arnett rose his face only enough to let his nose gently stroke against her cheek, as she allowed him to feed. A silent hiss passed his lips, before his teeth returned to her neck, showing past his lips. His hand upon her soft orb, caressed it gently again as his free hand placed itself where the other had been before, as his teeth lowered over her warm skin. Finally he was allowed the most divine feeling and taste, he could ever imagine, as his teeth slowly sank through her soft skin, easily puncturing her fine feminine exterior, to allow the warm crimson liquid passage. His eyes flickered as his fang's had entered entirely, and then his bite got harder. The blood systematically strengthened his body as it rushed through his body. As the bite grew harder, so did his grip of Elena. His hand gently, yet firmly squeezed the soft mound, as his other hand pulled her close against him.

He drank greedily and fast at first. Feeling how much he had craved this. The gentle squeeze of her breast was slightly tightened, and the nails of both hands pressed gently against her skin. A display of dominance, he knew very well was needless. Yet when he received something like this, De'Arnett was more an Animal, then he was the formal undead he usually displayed. It did not take long, before he realized he had enough. Of this perfect substance, he did not need a lot, however always craved too much. Yet he stopped. Pulling the sharp fangs, from her tender flesh. His lips then graciously kissed the spot he had bitten as the grip of her loosened, turning to a gentle caress instead, once again feeling her warm body, rather then dominating it. The hand upon her stomach, stroked slowly down to her hip stroking the fine linen of her dress away, to meet her warm skin instead. His nails then graced over her skin, as a silent, pleased hiss passed his lips as he kissed his way back up to her ear, letting his lips gently embrace her earlobe before whispering. "Thank you.. My love.." He had gotten what he needed. Now, what he wanted was something, not entirely different.

She could feel the tension in his body, the wave of need washing over her as he prepared to bite. Then suddenly it hit her. His warm mouth cradled her flesh and his incisors sank deep into her flesh. Deeper still until he had succeeded in reaching that blood flow he so desperately desired. The source she so desperately wanted him to take. His grip tightened and Elena arched her back slightly. Her head lulled back against his shoulder and her eyes fluttered shut. Lashes flush against her cheeks as a sigh of pleasure escaped her lips. Not a wince nor whimper as he fed. Only the soft, near breathless noises of pleasure. Hardly audible to the human ear but to him, they would sound crisp and clear. Fingertips danced along his flesh as her hands came to rest upon his own. Both encouraging his motions and pressing her closer to him still.

His nails raked the flesh and she shivered. Her senses alert, broadened and honed in upon each touch, each shift of his mouth and suckle of the source. The dominance he displayed was never necessary but still, she showed only signs of submission. Her body responding to each display in order. Until he stopped. Tearing his fangs from her flesh, relishing a soft gasp from her. A trickle of warmth first pooled at the base of her neck before quickly dripping down along her collar and over the soft curve of her breast. Never really one to make a mess of his meal.. however Elena could not help it, his touch, his need always made her blood run faster. She shivered softly, his grip loosened and she relaxed against him. Even still as his hand upon her stomach slipped lower to her hip, and slipped beneath the thin material of her clothing to touch her flesh. He was warmer now that he fed, but still a few degrees cooler than herself. She murred gently.

His lips encased her earlobe, her nipped and spoke against her skin. She purred delightedly and turned her head just so, so that her words could be directed to him in that sultry, husky little purr of a whisper. "You're always welcome...Love." She responded coyly. There was no denying the feed always aroused her.. he always aroused her. She couldn't help herself. There was something about him that always struck to her very core.. and she loved every bit of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom