Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Justice for all?

Trista forced back a cringe at his words of punishment for the one prisoner. She felt sorry for them already. When the warden asked about her now favorite prisoner she sighed a bit as she crossed her arms and leveled her gaze with his. Though she was usually one of the gentlest people in this prison she still didn't take shit from no one. "I haven't gotten much information out of him seeing as how he is overly paranoid to say anything. He knowsls you are watching and listening to everything. However I do know he knows way to much about what goes on here for a Guy always confined to one cell and no one ever going too near him much less giving him information. The way he toys with me as though a kitten with a new ball of yarn....I can't shake the feeling that maybe he had some kind of power to read into people. Seeing as how I have purposely changed moods and demeanors on him with a hidden reason and he has been spot on with his responses and knowledge of me. Plus as I said he knows too much to not be reading minds or emotions or something. However on how I hand my prisoners is not a concern for you. If brute force always worked then we both know that I would not be here. Face it sometimes you do catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Which is why most prisoners will cooperate with me while telling you to fuck off. I am something they aren't used to. They live their whole lives in brutality so more to them is nothing. But throw in a sweet talking piece of eye candy and they fall upon themselves." She told him justifying her tactics.

"Oh, I see." He tilts his head to the side, before looking at her "So, you think that letting that manic out of his cell with the long list of bodies he has behind him since he been here is wise." He told her, before tilting his head to the side, before thinking for a moment "Impossible he reading minds, because the collars we force them to wear not only drain there powers, but keep them suppress withing them for the most part." He pulls out one of his daggers, before sighing again "That wolf hasn't responded to my method, or your method the others do I do grant you that, but he is different. Until I know more about him, he stays in his cage, I don't care, if he dies in there." The warden smile sadistically to her, before tapping the side of his head "You know good well I can't leave him alone. I am after all the boss." He came closer to them "I use to be like you until one day, one of these scumbag murder my kids. You need to learn to wise up not all of them can be save, nor want help." He told them going back over to his desk "Oh, I forgot, I accidentally sign the order to punish him too. I think they both about done right now, you should probably go check on them. There both in isolation."

Trista rolled her eyes at his antics. "I never said let him out onto the streets or let him go period i simply said you cant always beat information out of everyone. and he has responded quite bit to e but you are blind and always will be sir. it takes time to weave a web so tight that your victim ant break through but if you want to hurry things up and try your ay go ahead but dont blame e when more accidents start happening as it seems none has happened since he took a liking to me" she said bodly not caring for if he liked her words or not as she was not the type to let any man run over her. though at hearing her prisoner had been punished for nothing she wished she could bound his ass and make him a slave to pain. she would love to see the bastard on his knees bound naked and blindfolded and gagged and begging for what she would not allow him. oh that would be the day. sighing she turned to leave as she was done with her asshole boss and if he had the nerve to ever fire her she was sure that her favorite prisoner would give them enough hell over it to make her happy.

((you have me a bit intrigued by this rp lol i wonder where its going to go with every post and been arguing with trista on breaking everyone out to attack the warden lmao oh yeah do you have a f-list or rabbit hole?))

(No, I do not my friend. Also, I try to make it interesting.)

The warden just smiles looking at her, when she left. His smile seems to widen a bit more at the moment "Oh my, she is fiery one that one. Well, it's no big deal." He looks at Alex who was trying to creep out at that moment, behind her "Oh no, no, no my friend. You get some explaining to do." He told him, before ushering to close the door which he does. Her favorite prisoner was sitting inside his cell, he was petting his tail. When they punish him they had broke it, there was a couple of gashes on his body, but nothing to life threatening. Even through it look painful, he didn't groan, or bitch about it. It was almost like his body was use to it. He look over to the cell opposite to his "You okay over there Jaded?" The Tiger man wasn't as lucky as him, he had many wounds and he was wiped quite a bit "I'll survive." He told him, before rolling over in his cell, before continuing "So, why are you here D..."

He was cut off by him "No, don't say that name, no one knows my name here and I like to keep it that way." The tiger smiles at this "How you going to stop me from telling?" His response to this was "Oh? You really think I can't get you in here?" Jaded just laughs a bit "Oh, well then I better keep my mouth shut."

((was just trying to remember your kinks is all... its been a while))

Trista wasnt happy with the warden at all and made her way quickly down the hall as several things played in her mind and soon a devious plan started to form in her mind. she wanted to know more about the prisoner for her own curiosity. she thought how how nice it would be if she knew all about him and the warden didnt. that made her laugh to herself as she then felt sick upon reaching the cells the 2 prisoners were being held in. seeing them both in obvious pain she felt bad for them as she made her way over to them sadly. "hey guys how are you holding up" she asked them both softly as she looked to her usual prisoner first and noted his broken tail and then liked over at the feline to see him even more banged up. sighing she looked at the feline first "ok i know they hurt you badly but im not like them. if i know you wont attack me ill come in and help you with those wounds but i promise if i am nice enough to do so and you go to hurt me or escape ill be forced to hurt you and i dont want to do that" she told him as she planned to help them both but knew her favorite prisoner could hold out a few more minutes. she just might get the feline put on her block if he behaved for her and she could pull the strings. as she stood at the edge of the cell next to her wolfs cell she made it appoint to slip a very small piece of paper to him. she had written on it after dealing with the warden knowing he was too tied up with Alex at the moment to watch her and plus she had made it look like she was just jotting down a quick list of things to pick up after work when writing it. she knew how to be smooth and sneaky when needed. the letter was pretty simple and written so lightly the cameras could not pick up the writting though she was sure with his great eyesight that he could easily read it. most beings like him had great eyesight as opposed to humans. yes she had done her homework before getting into this job.

"work with me, I'll work with you. i want to help you but i need some answers off the record form you. the back of this is impression paper. you can use you nails to write and respond. tell me what to call you and why you killed those people if you actually did it" the note read. she figured they could easily pass small notes like this past the cameras and if she got the help of and old hacker buddy and found out there was foul play behind these beings being here as she was suspecting daily now, then she was going to give them all hell.

Jaded look at her, before tilting his head to the side "I'm being nice when I say no." He told her, before slamming his fist into the wall slightly "We demons, so we heal fast." He told her looking behind her to the wolf and smiling "I still can't believe you are here wolf." The wolf behind her chuckles lightly at the moment "You know the old saying hide in plain sight." He told her, before cracking his neck lightly "Don't worry you don't have to fear Jaded over there. He an old friend of sorts." He smiles a bit more, before Jaded responses a bit with a toothy grin. Tilting his head to the side "My dear, why do you help us?" Jaded asked looking at her "According to your society we are the enemy here." Jaded laughs a bit, before the wolf looks at the note and then looks around outside of her bars, he begins to smile lightly, before chewing up the note and swallowing it. As soon as he was done, he begins to chat a spell, which was loud to the two of them, but was not picked up by the cameras. A purple flash comes around all three of them, before tilting his head to the side. This was suppose to be impossible, but somehow he was using magic to do so "Really, my dear I will tell you a bit now that they can't tell what I am saying." Jaded just smiles looking at the wolf "Aren't you a sneaky one."

Trista sighed at the conversation as she looked from the both of them. At jaded question she sighed then spoke "I was raised by a kind woman who taunt me not to judge a book by its cover and not to buy into the lies of society just to fit in. I treasure everything my mother taught me before her death two years ago when she was ravagely raped and killed by a demos being. I wanted to hate your kind as others do for taking my mom from me but if I did then my mom would have died in vain of her teachings. So I do not hate or fear your kind as you all are no more evil then humans who kill their own sons and daughters and claim its for the obedience of God. " she told them and was about to grab some Med supplies but then was assailed by the purple hues of the wolfs spell. She went wide eyed as her thougjts of his powers not being subdued were now proven true. "How is it possible" she asked looking at the wolf now in shock and surprise.

Tilting his head to the side, before laughing out loud for the moment "I'm only here, because I want to be nothing more nothing less. This so called power repression collar hasn't had an effected one me since I've found a way to by pass it and non are any the wiser. Don't ya think it's strange that I can be in here and not want food and say in such great shape." Jaded cracks his neck lightly at the moment, before licking his lips "He a lot more to handle then you can think." Jaded just smirks at her, before getting up. She could see that his wounds were all almost heal at this point. He comes over to the door, before lightly tapping on the bar "Deish Moto killian." The cell door opens up before him, before he sits back down "It seems these things are pretty much useless on demons of our class." Jaded shut the door right after, before going into the back corner. The wolf looks at her "I see that ass of a warden been picking on you again, for what your mother taught you. Right now, he probably threatening Alex with the couple of dark secrets he has in attempt to hold him into what he been doing." Jaded laughs a bit more, before looking that way "These people sure are foolish." The wolf tilts his head looking at him and nodding in agreement "Oh, that's right. You wanted to know what I had to do with those accidents." He looks up to her, before scratching the side of his face "The answer is I've not killed any of them. I did do all the one's on a few guards, but killing them outright is not my way I like to make people suffer."

Trista was still shocked over this and glanced up at the cameras as she noted him opening the cell door. "arent you afraid of them hearing you or me talking and them seeing you using your powers" she asked still amazed by all this. then at his acknowledging him having killed a few though not directly she gave him a curious look and thought back to earlier as she looked back to Jaded now. "ok seriously tons of questions now but tell me are you the reason he backed down earlier from me all of a sudden" she inquired on earlier events knowing something had happened but not certain of what. "i have suspected you had your powers still for a long time but kept quiet about it. hell the warden thinks im nuts anyways and im sure dont like my f you attitude towards him. but something abut him rubs me the wrong way. i dont think everyone here deserves what is being done or to even be here to start with. honestly he hates you" she said looking to the wolf then added "what is your name anyways? sorry just dont like referring to you as the wolf or the one who pisses my boss off all the time" she said with a bit of a laugh at that. but remembering that jadded needed attention she grabbed the med kit and went inside his cell to look him over and try to help him some.

Smiles a bit, before tilting his head to the side, the wolf answers her "I'm not afraid of them discovering us. The spell I cast prevents them from doing so. Also, the speech that they are hearing at the moment is something different then what we are talking about." He gets up and looks at her as she attends to Jaded. Jaded looks at her with a sigh "If, it will really make you feel better then treat me." He told her allowing her to do so, before the wolf speaks again "Okay, my name is Kain Cloudstalker." He told her, before bowing to her. Jaded smiles looking at Kain "Oh, so you kill people while you where here." Kain just laughs before shaking his head lightly "No, I've not, but I have made some have 'accidents' since I've been here." Jaded tilts his head the other way "Then who kill them?" He asked, before Kain responded to him "Now, that's the question of the day." He told her, he had a smile like he knew exactly what was going on here, but he didn't want to tell anyone "So, how long we stuck here." Kain laughs a bit more "Stuck here, not lightly much longer, if what I saw comes true." Jaded looks at him confuse "And that is?" Kain shakes his head lightly "Not telling."

At his words Trista was more curious about the wolf and his friend. but at Jaded words she laughed "yes it will now hush you little baby and let e get you cleaned up" she said picking at him as she then tended his wounds. how she was so comfortable with all this was beyond her but something told her inside not to fear them and so she didnt. as she tended Jaded she listened to the conversation and glanced over at Kain once he introduced himself and bowed to her making her grin and shake her head about at his antics. god working at the prison so long had made her insane after all, she thought as she looked back to Jaded wounds. but then at Kains other wards on teh accidents she gave him a look that said she knew he was somehow behind it but didnt necessarily blame him. she knew how things went down in this prison well enough after all her people brutalized these being for no reason at all other than to be bullies and she knew it. but then at his words of "Stuck here, not lightly much longer, if what I saw comes true."she was even more curios now "what so you can see the future too? ad how is it you know that Alex is getting his butt chewed besides the obvious that i left the warden in a pissy mood with my daring him to fire me." she asked as she wanted to understand this all a bit more.

"More like probably of what's to come." Kain told her, before tilting his head to the side, before slapping his forehead "Well, I can see many things that can and can't happens. So, I'm not 100% accurate I can be wrong, but it can go up the more things I see from that pathway." Kain smiles a bit, before cracking his neck lightly. Jaded laughs at him "Oh, what makes you so certain." Kain laughs and looks at him "The fact you are hear and here being in so call charge of me now." He told her, before licking his lips again "Only thing let to happen is another accident." He told both of them "So, what is it?" Kain shakes his head "Sorry, can't say what it could change everything." HE told Jaded, before getting up "But, let us say it will be loud that day. That's all I'm saying about it."

Trista was shocked by his words as she finished tending to Jaded's wounds. she didnt like the part about another accident and at first wondered if he meant to get rid of her too but then at his other words of it being loud she gave him a look that said she thought he was reading her mind now. the only 'accident' she cold think of that woudl be loud would be a prison break or a riot. both of which she had thought of trying to help with if her friend she had already talked to on the way back here found out what she needed to know before she risked so much. she knew Nathan could hack any system and find out for her if things was rel or fake and if these beings were being wrongly held then she planned to get them out as she knew the legal system wouldnt work in her favor so a more noisy and forced approach woudl have to do. moving from Jaded she left his cell then moved to Kain's cell and looked him over. "you still need some attention to that broken tail" she asked him softly as she held back her other thoughts for a moment and studied him again.

Kain tilts his head to the side, before licking his lips lightly again. Kain looks at her, before shacking his head lightly "I rather you not look at my tail my dear." He told her being very admitted about as he looks at her, before coming over to her and licking his lips again "Darkness surrounds one such as I. In my word people fear speaking my name." He told her, before tilting his head back and looking up to ceiling of his cell "Man, it's has been a while since I've stretched my legs from this cell oh well." HE told her yawning lightly "Well, at least the lights are dim." Jaded laughs a moment, before speaking "That's right you don't like the light very much do you." He shrugs to him "So when will it happen." Kain laughs "When will what happen?"

Back
Top Bottom