Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Cops and A Feeling (Candira and Jugger)

(Hey can we continue this later? I'm not getting bored of it, trust me. I just wanna wait on this for a sec. I'm feeling lazy at the moment and just cutting myself down to like one RP...Sorry... >_< I'll reply to it later, promise. Unless this is the only RP you're doing at the moment.)

His hot breath would be felt by her as he breathed through his mouth as he continued to suckle on her breast. Eventually, he reached up and undid her bra, letting her breasts fall out of their restraints. "They look...beautiful..." He said to her gently before placing his lips upon the bare flesh of her nipple, repeating what he had done to her before, only without the bra.

Lean felt herself get goosebumps as his breath warmed her breast. Her hands finally succeeded in undoing all those pesky knots in his gown and it fell down his shoulders a bit. She blushed as he undid her bra and freed her breasts. She was always a bit insecure about her breasts because a handful of men thought they were too big, a large portion of the men she'd been with had been into it in a weird fetish way, and some only focused on her breasts. But he thought they were beautiful, and he'd obviously seen more in her than her cup size. And she was more than happy to let him handle her. She moaned softly and arched into him as his mouth teased her hardened nipple.

He erected harder and harder as he continued to suckle on her soft breast. His bare cock rubbed up and down her inner thigh, teasing her as the head of it pressed against the fabric and pressed that into her body lightly as he did so. "Lea...I'm hard for you...Won't you relieve me of this tension? I promise to return the favor back to you..." He said gently.

Her body was ready for him in every possible way. Lea panted softly as his cock ran up and down her thigh, her shorts still on. She looked up at him and kissed him softly. "Mmm, well then, let's do each other a favor..."

He smiled gently when she said that to him and nodded. He reached down with one hand, using the other to help himself stay up, and began to undo her skirt from her body enough so that he could gain entrance. His hand went down to rub the outside of her panties where her pussy would be, and then he slipped his fingers into those panties and began to finger her slowly with his middle finger, pushing it in halfway as he teased her. "So...this is what your insides feel like..."

She lifted her hips a bit to help him remove the skirt a little. A soft groan escaped her as his fingers reached down and found her entrance, rubbing it through her panties. She squirmed just a little as his fingers wormed their way into her panties and one found its way into her hot sex. She squeezed him and shivered as he teased her. "Nathan, I think you'll like it a lot more if you use something else to explore there," she said, looking up at him with dark, lusty eyes.

"Oh...I'm not doing this for me, Lea..." He smirked at the way she was looking at him. "I'm doing this for you...you've been so tense lately...and stressed...I think its time I pay you back the favor..." He figured since she wanted him to skip the foreplay and head straight into it, he would do it. Reaching down, he began to prod her pussy after angling his cock just right for the best possible entrance inside of her. "You ready...?" But before he could give her an answer, he thrust once and put his cock deep into her pussy.

She couldn't argue with his logic--she had been stressed and tense as of late. And the sexual tension surrounding them had been intense lately. "Mmm...What a sweet man," she said with a grin. "So generous," she half-joked, gasping as he pushed deep into her. She moaned softly and pulled him tightly to her. If he'd wanted any part of her before, all of her was at his fingertips now...and more.

He moaned out loudly as he felt his cock become enveloped within her pussy. He began to slowly thrust, his cock going in and out of her at a slow pace. He was still a bit shaky, but he would soon speed up. As he went on, his thrusts would get stronger, more precise, and quicker as it went inside of her. His mouth went up and down her neck as his hot breath hit her bare flesh while he thrust. "Lea...This is what I've always wanted from you..." He whispered gently to her.

His words brought her body from warm to blazing. She moaned softly as he thrust into her, his thick cock bringing her all sorts of pleasure. Lea arched up into him and shivered as she felt his breath on her skin. "I wanted it too," she groaned. "I've wanted this from you, too."

"We should've done this sooner...We should have done this since I first brought it up..." He whispered to her in pure ecstasy as he continued to thrust his cock in and out of her. His lips went to hers, kissing her passionately as he closed his eyes and kept on thrusting into her, pushing her body up with each thrust he did.

She moaned softly, panting as his hips set the perfect pace for this. Her lips met his in a deep kiss and she closed her eyes, thinking of his statement. Since she was in pure bliss at the moment, she was inclined to agree with him, but the wait had made it even better.

He thrust more and more into her, the room began to become stained with the stench of their love making, their bodies were one as they connected at their hips. He kissed her more, his tongue going into her mouth to wrap around hers as he used one hand to begin massaging her breasts while all of this was going on. If this kept up, he would cum.

Lea arched into his touch, enjoying the feel of his hands on her, her hips moving with his. She kissed him back, sucking on and playing with his tongue. Her hands moved up and down his back and sides, memorizing his muscles and running over his sooth skin.

"Lea...I'm gonna cum...!" He warned her as he continued to thrust into her, and after having to pull his tongue from her grasp. He looked her in the eyes with passion and lust. "Where do you want me to cum Lea...I'll do it anywhere you want...Just tell me...! Hurry!"

Louder sounds of pleasure escaped her throat as he continued to thrust into her. She panted as she felt her nails dig into him just a bit. "God...so close...Anywhere! Oh, God, Nathan, I'm cumming!" She felt her toes curl up and her body tightened around him as she climaxed.

When he felt her begin to climax around his cock, he quickly pulled out and began to cum over her body, worried that if he had came inside of her or if he screwed up and didn't pull out when he did, he would impregnate her, and he didn't want to do that to her without planning for something like that. He panted hard as he laid down next to her, looking at her with a smile. "Well...? How was it...?"

She moaned and felt her orgasm drive her on, her body writhing in pleasure as she enjoyed him. He pulled out just before it was too late and came all over her--not that she really minded. She panted softly and turned to him, her chest rising and falling, his cum all over her. Panting she looked up at the ceiling again. "Too...Good...."

He smiled as he looked at her with a satisfied and happy look on his face. "It was amazing Lea..." He said gently as he looked to the ceiling as well. He put his hands to his side and accidently brushed it against hers. He let it lay beside hers for a moment before he slowly began to lace their fingers together, though he remained silent unless he was spoken to.

Lea grinned and held his hand once it brushed against her. She turned her head to look at him, some of her dark hair falling into her face. "Mmm, it really was. Maybe we really should have done it sooner," she said with a chuckle. "I've gotta tell you...I'm impressed."

He looked to her with a smirk on his face. "Well, I can't believe you thought I would be a rookie in this general area." He said with a chuckle as he smiled and held her hand tighter, smiling as he looked at her. "Hey...I'm getting tired...should we just go to sleep...?" He said with a chuckle.

"Mmmm, sounds like a plan to me." Lea smiled and squeezed his hand, closing her eyes. "Sleep well, Nathan," she said with a grin. With that she let herself relax and just fell into a light sleep.

He smiled when she slept, but got up and went to the bathroom. Grabbing a dirty towel, he wiped the cum off of her body gently and then tossed it to the side so that he could cuddle next to her. Wrapping his arm around her, he laid his head on her breasts for pillows and sighed deeply as he fell asleep.

Back
Top Bottom