Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Cops and A Feeling (Candira and Jugger)

She chuckled and let him fall asleep, moving just a little to give him more room. "Well that wasn't really what I meant...but sure, this is good too," she said to his sleeping form, making sure that he was comfortable. She moved the curtain back, but left the door open. "Sleep well, darling."

The next morning, Nathan was still heavily asleep. The docs came in early and injected him with some meds to help null the pain of the bullet wound, which should subside by the next day, but it made NAthan sleep a little longer.

Lea had stayed the night with him again, having gone home for a little while to get more clothes and take a shower. She did a bit of packing up of her things and put them in her spare closet, leaving some room there for his things as well. She cleared some room in her cedar chest for him as well, in case he needed more room, her dresser drawers were a bit full for now. She would need help to clear anything else up at the moment.

Then she came back to her man still asleep and crawled into his bed with him. Now this morning, she wore similar clothes to yesterday and she was back at his side after the doctors gave him more medicine. She would be there for him when he woke up next as well.

When he awoke, he smiled as he saw that Lea was there next to him. "Good mornin'..." He said gently to her as he leaned up and kissed her lips gently before laying down once more. "Damn...so tired...Everything is spinning around my head..." He said with a chuckle as he looked to her with sleepy and red eyes.

She kissed him back and returned his greeting, running her fingers through his hair. "Poor thing. They did shoot you up with meds, so that's probably why you're so tired and dizzy." She smiled and smiled softly. "I'll be here if you wanna sleep a little more, sweetie. It's okay," she said, hugging him.

(Crap sorry, I thought I replied to this.)

He shook his head. "No...no...I've slept enough and today I gotta get ejected from this place..." He murmured as he stood up, shakily but able to stand. "Cmon...lets go ahead and get down there so that we can get me out of here and moved in to your place..." He said with a yawn as he walked to the door, limping, but only because of the drugs having made him sluggish. "Whenever you're ready Lea..."

She shouldered her overnight bag and put her purse in it, grabbing her keys as she put her arm around his waist and helped him to the elevator. He didn't really need her to help, but she liked being close to him. Besides, it helped balance him out a little--or so she told herself. Lea was glad he was getting out today. "So, where's all your stuff?" she asked. "I didn't bring any clothes for you either...Maybe we should ask for some scrubs?"

(that's okay)

"I'll be alright. Just leave in the patient gown I guess..." Nathan murmured as he walked with her to the elevator and got her in, taking her down to the lobby. While the elevator was going down, he did not try anything on her. He just leaned against the wall and just...waited, for anything. Moreover he was expecting the door to open rather than anything else.

Lea smiled at him and stayed close to him in the elevator, not making a move since he seemed like he just wanted to get out of here. Besides, there would be plenty of time for that once they got out of the hospital. After a brief examination, Nathan was discharged. "Do you want us to get the uniform they brought you in in?" The nurse asked. The shirt was pretty much useless, but they'd cleaned the pants and underwear if he wanted them. Lea looked at him, wondering what he'd say.

He thought about it for a moment and then turned to Lea, remembering her little kink about men in uniform. He smiled gently and turned to the nurse. "Yes please...And be quick about it, if you could...I'd really...really love to get home." He sat down in a chair and yawned as he waited for the nurse to bring him back his pants and underwear, though he would not wear them out. He knew he would probably have to wash them.

Lea smiled as he told the nurse he wanted to go home. When she returned with his clothes and Nathan didn't put them on, the woman shrugged and tucked them into her overnight bag for him before making sure his gown was closed all the way in back and leading him to her car. "So where's your stuff stashed?" She asked. "We may as well stop and get it on the way."

"I told you...I slept in the storage room pretty much at the precint. I've hardly got anything, left my home across the country just to get to Police Academy, and then I got stuck as your rookie for about a month." He shrugged. "Its fine though...I'll try and help pay the bills and whatever else at your house, I won't be a burden."

She rolled her eyes. "Look, if I thought you were going to be a burden I wouldn't have offered at all. Don't worry about the bills just yet, okay? You're staying with me so man up and call it. Now I'm gonna go get your stuff from the storage room and tell everyone you're out of the hospital. They've all be worried. I'll be back in a few minutes," she said as she pulled up into a vacant parking spot. She smiled and leaned over to him, kissing his cheek.

He smiled when he felt her lips on his cheek and looked over to her. "Thanks..." He said sincerely as he rubbed the cheek where she had kissed him. "Well...I'm gonna...close my eyes for a bit for the drive...wake me up when we get to your place...Then tomorrow I guess I can get to working as a simple paper boy for the precint..." He shrugged.

She shook her head. What was she going to do with him. "Alright, hun. Sleep well." With that, she made sure he was safe and comfortable and went to get his things from the storeroom. He had maybe two duffel bags which she carried out with her and she shared the news with everyone before she left. Once his things were loaded in her trunk, she drove to her home--a nice two bedroom place with two bathrooms and a large living room and kitchen.

When they arrived she gently shook him awake. "Nathan? We're here."

He woke up when she began to shake him, and looking around, he looked up and saw her home. "This place...? EW!" He chuckled and smiled at her. "Just kidding...looks like a nice little home in the city." He said with a smile as he got out of the car and began to walk with her to the house. "So...Where will I be sleeping...? I want to know so I can just...Dunno...I wanna see what its like to be in a house again to actually sleep. Haha."

She laughed and got his stuff out of the car and had him open the door for her once he came in. It was nice--nothing fancy--but comfortable and well-cared-for. She smiled and set some things down. "Ya like it? It's not much, but it'll do. I've got an office in the second bedroom right now, but I'm working on re organizing the furniture and I'm buying a futon, so if you want to stop sleeping in my bed, you can, and this way, if I have other guests, they'll have a place too."

"Who says I want to stop sleeping in your bed?" HE said with a smile as he moved over to stand side by side with her, locking his fingers into hers as he looked at her. "I figured to save you the trouble...and if you're alright with it...why not let us sleep together...? I mean...its not like we haven't already almost...you know..." He nudged her, referring to the night before where they had almost started to make love to each other.

She smiled softly and squeezed his hand as he took hers. She kept her eyes on his, smiling as he told her he wanted to stay with her. She chuckled and nodded. "You do have a point. I was thinking of getting the futon anyway, though, so that's still coming." She smiled and stole a quick kiss from him. "Alright, shall we get you set up? Maybe dressed?" she asked with a chuckle. "OR maybe you want to keep the gown on?"

"Hm hm hm..." He said mischieviously. "I would prefer to get this gown off..." He said as he held her hand and walked her over to her bedroom, not having trouble finding it in the house. "What do you say...? Tonight we actually continue now that I've recovered, or would you prefer we wait?"

She smiled at him and left the bags where they were as he led her back to her bedroom, which was pretty easy to find indeed. She had a king-sized bed as well, because why not? So they had plenty of room to roll around. And she would be careful to not put a lot of pressure on him. Now that they finally had privacy, however, the the idea was much more attractive. "Why wait?" she asked, letting go and going toward her bed. "We're already here, after all."

He smiled and laid her down on the bed, crawling atop of her. He smiled and gazed into her eyes, whispering her name gently to her as he leaned down and pressed his lips gently against hers. His hands helped him stay up as they pushed him up, his hands standing as pillars to hold his body next to her body as he continued to kiss. "Lea..." He whispered once more, ecstasy slowly kicking in for him.

She smiled and scooted a little further up her bed so it was a little more comfortable for the two of them. She kissed him back as he whispered her name, the sound alone enough to get her going. Her eyes closed and she reached up behind him, beginning to remove his hospital gown. She'd had quite enough of that as of late. There was her name again as he kissed her, arousal starting to warm her body.

As she removed his patient gown, he began to undo the buttons on her uniform and began to slowly take it off of her, leaving her bare breasts to be held by only her bra. Lowering his head, his mouth gently clasped over the fabric where her nipple would be and began to suckle on her, tugging it and nibbling it gently as he pleased her, teasing her. He wanted to get her aroused enough before they'd move on to more serious methods of pleasure.

She kissed him softly, tenderly moving to his neck for a moment before his mouth became distracted by her luscious breasts. She moaned softly as he suckled her nipple through her bra, her hands faltering just a bit as she kept on removing the knots in that gown. She shivered at the teasing and felt herself getting wet at the feel of it all. The anticipation of this was starting to get to her.

Back
Top Bottom