Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Cops and A Feeling (Candira and Jugger)

(And yet still no 'Thank You'. Hmph. lol)

"Hell yeah." He murmured as he began to eat his food. Smiling to her, he swallowed the bite of his nugget he had taken and leaned back in his chair. "Especially after the elevator...I'm feeling fully rejuvinated." He said with a chuckle. "And what about you...? Are you doing alright? What about work? Shouldn't you be there at the moment or anything...?"

((I edited my post to say thank you! You didn't see it before you posted though))

Lea chuckled and did her damnedest to fight the blush creeping up her neck. "I'm just fine. Well-rested and all that. Actually, I decided to take some time off, so I don't need to be at work. I've saved up some time off, so I need to burn some anyway." She smiled and continued to eat, enjoying the rather simple meal.

(lol.)

"I'm touched that you would take some time off on my behalf...but I gotta ask..." He said as he finished his sandwich and began to sip his soda. "You've had other rookies before...Why me? Why would you do so much just for me...? I mean, you were the seargant's rookie, and he was the chief's rookie, and even the chief was the sarge's rookie for a bit...But why me? I'm a nobody in a suit that was selected at random...why would you do so much for me when you've surely had others who deserve it more...?"

"First of all, if I didn't, I'd be super worried and distracted, and not a very good officer," she said. "You were my responsibility and I let you get hurt, so of course I'm worried in that sense. But I like you. You remind me of me when I started on the force...thought I didn't hit on my partner. Nor did I stroke my gun for him," she said, giving him a pointed look. "There are a lot of reasons to like you, but I've noticed that you don't seem to think so," she said with a frown. "It's a shame, too, because you're missing out on some great aspects of yourself. You're very brave and you can be very kind. And you're very righteous," she said, leaning back.

"You're hardly a nobody, Nathan. I wish you would stop calling yourself one. And as far as I'm concerned, you deserve my attention just as much as anyone else. In fact, since I like you so much, you deserve it more."

She took another sip of her soda at this point, watching him.

He remained silent as he listened to her, and when she stopped talking, all he did was sip his soda and remain quiet until she was done. He contemplated her words in his head and sighed when he stood up. "You're right I guess...I'm not a complete nobody..." He said with a shrug. "Its just this town is where I'm a nobody in...I can't do anything right over here...maybe I'm more suited to the country towns..." He shrugged. "Cmon...lets head back to the...elevator...shall we?" He said with a wink.

She rolled her eyes and finished up her meal before she got up and took care of the tray and garbage. Then she was back to helping him. "I don't know. I think you can do a lot of things right," she teased. Once they got to an elevator, they had company for four floors, then it was smooth sailing the rest of the way.

When the four people had left, he stopped the elevator and smiled as he turned to her, pressing her against the wall once more again as he caressed her cheeks, kissing her tenderly and passionately as he did so.

(Sorry for a short post...Gonna head to bed...tired...)

This time, she wasn't quite as surprised when he pinned her to the wall and started kissing her. She blushed realizing that he'd stopped the elevator, but then the returned the kisses and the passion he gave her. She leaned into him and hugged him close to her, her heart beating faster.

He continued to kiss her until small beads of sweat formed on the front of his forehead. He eventually pulled away, breathless but satisfied with what they had done. He was panting hard, the elevator was getting hot with their passion...and it was only hotter for him because of his condition. He pushed the elevator to get them back to the fourteenth floor and when the door opened, he smiled and held her hand and leaned into her, looking like he was using her for support. "Well...? Shall we...? My legs are going to give out."

It was hot in that elevator in more ways than one. She could imagine all kinds of things based on that kiss, and she liked every last one of them. When he broke their little embrace, she was breathless and just as hot as he was. She managed to catch her breath before he did, however, and looked cool and collected as the doors opened and he leaned against her. "Funny, mine too," she muttered, taking him back to his room.

He smirked. He had a small idea for something they could do for when they got back to the hospital room. When she was taking him back to the room, he looked around to see if any nurses were nearby...not many who were doing something casual or not any who had no work being done. Perfect. When they were in his room, he closed the door behind him and pulled her over to sit on his bed. Reaching over to the curtains that overhung around his bed for privacy against the second person hospitalized in the room, he wrapped it around the bed so they had some cover. Looking at her, Nathan leaned over and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her passionately, now in privacy of their own and in bed rather than the tight area of the elevator.

Once Lea made it back into the room with him, she was about to help him back into the bed when he closed the door and had her sit on the bed. She blinked, tilting her head as he closed the curtain around the bed, only understanding once he turned back to look at her. She blushed softly as he kissed her again, not at all worried about the passion involved. Closing her eyes, she kissed him back, holding him close to her. She was happy to move so he could join her on the bed, but she'd wait until they got to that bridge. For now, she was happy to be locking lips with him again.

Nathan continued to kiss Lea, his lips massaging hers gently as he kissed her, the passion only heating up the inside of the curtained area. He moved so he was on top of her, straddling her gently as he kissed up and down her neck. "Lea..." He whispered her name into her ear as he kept on until she would either stop him from continuing or take over.

Lea shivered as he straddled her and kissed her neck. His whisper sent tingles up and down her spine, her breath momentarily leaving her. She held him tighter and kissed him back, breathing deeply and closing her eyes. So many different fantasies ran through her mind, almost none of which would be possible right now without him over-exerting himself. She didn't want him to stop, and there was nothing wrong with making out a little. They had some time. So she lay back and brought him with her, gently taking him. She kissed his lips softly.

Nathan began to continue when he felt the time was right. His hand went from the side of the bed, using his other hand to hold himself up as well, it went to her breast where he began to massage it gently, slipping it into the top of her shirt and straight to her bare cleavage where he began to massage her bare breast. His hot breath hit her ear when he wasn't kissing her earlobe as he continued to massage her. "Lea..." He whispered again passionately and seductively as he continued to please her.

She rubbed his back and shoulders, groaning softly as he massaged her breast. His breath on her ear made her shiver and she continued to feel her lust growing. "Nathan," she groaned softly. "It feels so good." She wanted to return the favor, but she didn't want to hurt him either. After all, he'd just been shot...

"I know...your body is so amazing...it feels so good..." He whispered back to her as he moved down, slowly bringing up her shirt so that her breasts were only in her bra. He began to lick the edge of her bra sensually as his tongue began to slither into her bra, licking her bare nipple as it still lay somewhat against the fabric of her cups. He was erecting slowly from touching her body...He loved this feeling.

Lea kissed him back, shivering as he exposed her bra and started to work with that fabric as well. She blushed as his tongue made its way under the bra cup and toward her nipple. Panting softly, she let the pleasure momentarily carry her away and she could feel him started to get an erection. This started to bring her reluctantly back to reality. She couldn't do anything to help him get off like this...and she was worried about him. "Nathan...maybe we shouldn't..."

He pulled his head away from her and frowned. "What...?" He said with a frown as he laid down beside her, some hurt in his eyes. "Alright..." He sighed...He knew she was right and that he didn't need to strain himself...but he didn't want her to stop him because of a stupid reason like that...it would have ben worth it to share an intimate moment with Lea for the first time in the while he had known her. He remained silent and didn't say anything to her as he turned his back to her, trying to push himself away from her for the moment.

She'd known before she'd said it that he might react this way. After all, what man wanted to be shut down when he was really getting turned on? It wasn't that she didn't want him. In fact, she wanted to continue badly, her body burning up from his touch. "Nathan..." And now he was on his side, his back to her. Okay, this was childish. "I want to keep going, but I'm a little worried about you straining yourself, and I'm worried I'll get thrown out if we get caught," she said, looking at him. "And I would hate not being able to see you," she said frowning.

She sighed and sat up, straightening up a bit. Would he look at her?

He turned to look at her with a frown on his face. "We won't get caught...I made sure of it when we entered, not just this curtain...to protect us from view." He said with another sigh as he huddled together some more and turned back around to have his back to her. "I could continue...I wouldn't strain myself...I know my limits, and I'd stop if I knew I couldn't go on...I'm just...I dunno...Just give me a minute..."

She watched him and sighed softly. "Do you want me to stay?" she asked, staying where she was. If it was easier for him if she left, she would, but she hated to run away from a problem. Especially one of her own creation.

"No...Thats the last thing I want you to do..." He whispered lowly to her as he turned over and wrapped an arm over her body, his wet eyes looking into hers as he cuddled close to her. "Just because I'm angry doesn't mean I want you to leave...Lea..."

"Good, because I'm not sure I really would have," she said with a smile, hugging him back. "Well, what do you want me to do, Nathan? I'll do whatever you want me to do." She smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

"No...no...its alright." The mood was killed and he didn't feel like getting back into it. He lost all sense and form of lust for the moment and just wanted to rest. He closed his eyes and took a deep intake of air, and slowly let it out to relax and within moments, he fell asleep.

Back
Top Bottom