Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Cops and A Feeling (Candira and Jugger)

She smiled. "Yeah, I'm a sucker for a guy in uniform. Something about just fits right, you know?" When he spoke to her she opened her eyes to watch him and nod. "Of course. Like I said. You're my partner." She smiled and hugged him. "And underneath it all you're quite charming."

"If you say so..." He said with a smile as he held her close. "Thanks Lea..." He said as he looked at her, wanting to kiss her forehead as a thank you, but he didn't think she would approve of such a thing, so he closed his eyes and relaxed as he felt her warmth against his.

She wouldn't have minded, but she said nothing afterword and just closed her eyes, resting next to him for the first time in what felt like 2 days. Her eyes closed and started to doze off, feeling relaxed and relieved with her partner by her side.

The next morning, Nathan sat up and looked around, tired. He didn't know if Lea was next to him...the meds were affecting him and he felt numb and tired. Laying down, he closed his eyes but stayed awake, wondering where Lea had gone, if she had left in the first place.

Lea had been allowed to stay the night since it seemed like he wasn't getting many visitors. Besides, no one had the heart to wake them. The next morning, Lea woke up shortly after Nathan. Looking around she remembered that she'd gone to visit Nathan and smiled at the way they'd ended their conversation. She stretched a little and yawned, wondering if he was awake too. She kissed his cheek softly, hugging him, figuring he was still asleep.

When he felt her kiss his cheek, he turned over to see her and had a sleepy face on still. He moved closer to her, placing his head into the crook of her neck and looking down, seeing her breasts in view but he made no mention of them. He just held her close and enjoyed this moment with her...even if he was enjoying it a slight bit more than she would more than likely.

She wasn't really aware of what he could see from his position. She was more interested in giving him comfort. "Hey, partner," she said softly. "How ya feeling?" she asked, smiling as he held her there. This was nice. She'd imagined sleeping with him before thanks to a lot of his innuendo, but she'd never pictured the morning after. This was a very nice picture of what it could be like with him. She didn't say any of this, however, and just waited for him to speak. She reached up and played with his hair.

Nathan looked up and smiled as he leaned up and pressed his lips gently against her chin. "Yeah...I slept...well." He smiled and looked at her with his big blue eyes and smiled. "Hey Lea...You feeling alright...? You okay with driving home...? you aren't tired anymore are you...? I don't want you to be tired when you drive home...so if you are...just...lay down with me a little longer...?" He was grasping at straws for a reason to keep her there with him.

She smiled at him with his big blue eyes and his drowsy kiss. He was a cutie, but she was pretty sure he was also hopped up on some kind of pain killer. His concern touched her and she smiled as she realized it sounded like he wanted her to stay longer. She didn't have the heart to tell him she'd taken a cab over. "Yeah, I'm still a little tired," she said smiling. "I'd better stay a little longer." She kissed his forehead, not sure how much of this he'd remember anyway. She would need to go home at some point, but she didn't want to leave until he was ready to deal with that idea.

He smiled, his eyes so drowsy as he listened to her. "Thank you Lea..." He leaned over and kissed her lips gently, though his eyes fell short and he fell back asleep as his lips laid against hers. A small snoring sound could be heard, but it was not obnoxious snoring. He had a small smile on his face as he kept sleeping.

She hugged him close as he smiled at her. He was cute when he was sleepy. Lea was about to tell him not to thank her, but he was kissing her before she could say anything. She blushed softly and kissed him back before pulling away just a little and finding him to be asleep already. "Poor thing." He was clearly out of it.

Nathan fell asleep heavily after that, only to have the chief walk in to see the two of them in bed. "You know...you aren't supposed to have sex in a hospital...much less with a patient...who got shot." He teased as he took a chair. "Lea, get off the bed. He needs his rest. Don't get close to him like that, you'll wake the poor lad. How would you like to find a person in your bed when you wake up in your hospital bed?" Clearly, he had came in at the wrong time and did not know the events of the night before. Though, his tone wasn't threatening or commanding, but moreover just...suggesting her to do so.

She sighed as the chief walked in. Just perfect. And the teasing would begin. "Watch it, chief. I'm on good terms with your wife, and she might be interested to know a few of your habits down at the station," she said. Still, he had a point about Nathan getting his rest. He'd probably have a better time of it if she wasn't there with him, so very gently she untangled herself from him and made sure he was just fine. "How would you like to wake up alone in a hospital bed?" She countered as she stood up and stretched a bit. "He was taking the whole thing really hard, so I was trying to comfort him, but the drugs he's on kicked in, and next thing you know.."

She gestured to the sleeping man.

"Well, its not that its wrong that you were sleeping over here for him, its just that you should've let him sleep in the bed alone and you on a chair. But whatever...anyway...I came down to see how the kid was doing. Seeing you here only lessens the crap I have to do today. They need you down at the precint, if you can manage. They want someone to interrogate the one survivor of that...incident. The one who was dealing the money for the drugs. He's not cracking and we need a name of a boss. Can you do it? Or do you need time here...? I know how it is to lose a partner."

She frowned. "I don't know...I don't want to leave him while he's asleep. Can I wait until he wakes up?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah sure...take as long as you need. Until then...the perp'll just be waitin' and rotting inside of a jail cell." The chief stood up and walked over to her, patting her shoulder and turning around to walk out and leave the hospital. After an hour later, Nathan opened his eyes and looked to see Lea, but remained quiet as he just laid there and watched her, not awake enough to really speak up or get up.

She came to sit with him after the chief left and held Nathan's hand. When he woke up a little later, she saw him open his eyes and she smiled at him. It was going to be hard to leave him here, but she was going to have to. When he opened his eyes, she kissed his forehead. "Hey there. How are you feeling? Want some water?" she asked. She smiled and wished that she could just stay a while longer.

Nathan shook his head sleepily. "No...I'm alright...just tired...still...but I feel a lot better now..." He smiled to her and sat up. "How long was I out...? Did you wait long...? Sorry..." He smiled a little less, but it was still a smile. "Hey Lea...Again...thank you for everything..."

She smiled, glad to know he was okay. "Good. I'm glad you're feeling better. You weren't out for too long. An hour or so. Don't apologize for resting, silly." She smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "Just focus on getting better, okay?" Lea leaned in and gently placed the lightest of kisses to his lips. "I have to go down to work for a little bit, but I'll come back when I'm through, okay?"

"Yeah alright..." Nathan murmured as he closed his eyes again. "Stay safe Lea..." He whispered to her tiredly as he began to relax. "Don't rush on my behalf...just do your work as normal...and then come back when you can...drive safely Lea..." HE smiled at her and began to breathe in slowly.

"Rest up, hun. I'll be back for you." She smiled and squeezed his hand before she got out her phone and called a cab to take her home. She took a quick shower and got herself together before she took the same cab to work and changed into a clean uniform there. She then came to the interrogation room to see if she could break the survivor.

The chief stopped her before she went in. "We need to talk...there's a few things you have to know about this guy...and those two that you ordered a search for. We never found the two that you described about...and the guy ain't talkin'. We need a name or at least a location. A legit one. Don't be afraid to beat it out of him...the guy has no lawyer. Foreigner who just arrived to do dirty work without knowin' much about how to do it. Thats how much we got out of him, but we ain't sure thats even true. Just...try not to beat him too much yeah? Go on in."

After several hours and some nasty dealings, Lea managed to crack the guy. When she was through she did some paperwork she'd been falling behind in and then signed out for the day, deciding to take her uniform home so she could wash it later. She stopped at the hospital first, though, wanting to check on her partner.

Nathan was sitting back in the bed as he looked up and watched cartoons, just to pass the time. When he saw her walk in, he smiled weakly to her. "Ha...just cause I said I love a woman in uniform didn't necessarily mean you had to come back in the uniform and tease me." He said jokingly. "How was work...?"

She chuckled at his comment, glad to see that he was at least amusing himself. "Don't flatter yourself, hun. It's laundry night." That said, she made her way over to sit by him. "I had an interrogation--the other guy from the drug bust. Took awhile, but I finally broke the bastard. He's got a mouth on him..." she frowned. "Anyway, I took care of some paperwork and figured I'd better come see ya. Any idea when you'll be out of here?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom