Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Cops and A Feeling (Candira and Jugger)

Nathan groaned out in annoyance when he saw the stack of papers. He began to flip the edges of them like a flip book as his head lay on a desk, looking at them bored. "Don't. Want. To. Do. This..." He said with a sigh before sitting up and starting to get on with it. "So annoyed...paperwork is not my suite...This is going to take forever...but it will be worth it."

"Quit complaining, rookie," she teased. "Maybe if you finish up, I'll make it worth your while." She smirked and then got to work on the little bit of things she still had left to fill out. When all was said and done, she was finished with her paperwork and just hanging around the office while she waited for him to do the same.

He sighed...though, he had a small, devious plot in mind. His desk was for two, and they were in the back of the room. He waited for her to come and sit next to him...He would work on paperwork until he felt her sit beside the chair that was beside him and smirked, reaching over and placing his hand on her inner thigh and began to rub up and down while he worked.

After a few minutes Lea came over to check on him. She leaned over his shoulder to see how far he'd come and then sat down next to him to help him sort it out and file the sheets properly. As soon as she was next to him, his hand came to her inner thigh and she glanced over at him as he did so. "Hmmm..."

He smirked and began to work his hand into her panties to start slowly fingering her while he looked down and worked. He would wonder how long it would be before she'd start moaning out uncontrollably...or if he'd have to do something else to her to get her to speak out while he was teasing her.

Lea cleared her throat and shivered, breathing a bit more deeply as he started to finger her. She bit her lip as she filled out a form which she had to read 5 times. She set down the pen and looked at him. "Almost done with your paper work?" She asked, holding back a moan. Oh, she'd get him for this.

"Heh...Yeah. It was actually a lot less than I thought it would be...On my last five papers so I think I'll just take a small break..." He slipped a second finger into her pussy while he began to finger her, his eyes gazing into hers. He whispered to her lowly so that only she could hear. "you're getting so wet down there...You sure you can hold out this long without moaning out? What about when you orgasm eh?"

Back
Top Bottom