Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Cops and A Feeling (Candira and Jugger)

She smiled at him and shivered as he pushed up her lacy little gown. She moaned softly as he massaged her chest and kissing and sucking her there. "Mmm, you really think so?"

He smiled and nodded to her gently. "Of course babe..." He said as he began to suckle on her nipple, his other hand going toward her legs to start rubbing her inner thighs sensually. "This will be all for you..."

Lea smiled back at him and groaned softly as he started to tease her nipple. At the touch of his hand on her inner thighs, she parted her legs slowly. Something about the way he said it was all for her gave it a ring of finality. She didn't try to stop him from dedicating his attention to her because she was enjoying herself, and because it seemed like that was what he really wanted. Later on she'd find a way to return the favor for him. "Mmm, if you say so..."

He was slowly losing himself once more when he was continuing to kiss her. He looked into her eyes while he did so, and leaned against her with his head on her shoulder. "Lea..." He whispered to her as he continued to finger her while his other hand began to play with her breast's nipple. "I love you..."

She closed her eyes and moaned softly, leaning into him. He was really very good--much better than she'd originally given him credit for back in the squad car before all this happened. She let him kiss whatever part of her he wanted, enjoying each caress and touch he deigned to give her. She opened her eyes again as he whispered her name, his free hand starting to play with her breast now. Her heart pounded and she gasped as he told her he loved her, the sweet ministrations of his fingers ignored for a moment as the statement set in.

She smiled softly and put her arms around him, nuzzling into him. "I love you, too," she said softly. And she closed her eyes, hoping for the best.

(Sorry for forgetting to reply to this. Look, Just wanted to let you know that I'm still up for RPing in this, but I'll RP in this later. Tomorrow, if not later tonight...something's going on with me at the moment and I'm too busy...its important so sorry...Really sorry...)

Candira said:
She closed her eyes and moaned softly, leaning into him. He was really very good--much better than she'd originally given him credit for back in the squad car before all this happened. She let him kiss whatever part of her he wanted, enjoying each caress and touch he deigned to give her. She opened her eyes again as he whispered her name, his free hand starting to play with her breast now. Her heart pounded and she gasped as he told her he loved her, the sweet ministrations of his fingers ignored for a moment as the statement set in.

She smiled softly and put her arms around him, nuzzling into him. "I love you, too," she said softly. And she closed her eyes, hoping for the best.

He felt warm when he heard her say those words. She loved him...It made him melt while he was pleasing her. He kissed her lips now, passionately and with love as his fingers and hands went to her cheeks, caressing them gently while he kissed her, showing how much love he had for the woman before him.

She kissed him back with as much passion as she could muster. But there was a tenderness there as well, reflecting the love she had for him. She held him close and ran her fingers through his hair. She opened her eyes and looked at him again as she gently broke their kiss. Lea panted softly, just wanting to see his face, looking at him. She'd let him do as he wished but she wanted to see him. He looked happy...and needy. "We can't take long this morning, but just wait until tonight," she said with a smile.

"Heh...Then lets just wait until tonight...I just woke up...might be a while before we finish." He said with a smile as he kissed her. He sat up and stretched before looking to her. "Heh...Maybe if we have some time...We can do a quickie in the office...maybe in the locker rooms." He said with a smile as he sat up and went to his clothes to get dressed. He didn't wear his uniform, as it was bloody and destroyed from the sniper wound.

"We'll wait then," she said with a smile. She kissed him back and pulled her lingerie down over her body. She finger combed her hair back and then got out of bed, heading for her dresser for a bra. With one deft move, she had her lacy number off and hanging back up. She smiled at his ideas and slipped into her bra, heading for the closet to pull out a uniform.

"Sure, we can do that," she said, chuckling as she put on an under shirt and started to get into her clothes. "I think the locker rooms would be easier to do," she said, smirking as she slipped into her shorts and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

Nathan chuckled as he sat near the closest chair near the door and looked out to her as she was in the bathroom. "Glad to hear that. Sounds like it would be an interesting...day of work." He laughed. "Hey...You know what would be fun? The guys at work don't know about us...maybe we could try to keep it a secret as long as we can, all the while we tempt each other and just cause each other to go wild...You know what I'm trying to say babe?"

She tied her hair up in a tight bun that was effortless as she listened to him, smiling at his idea. "So you're saying you want to tease me... Well, I have always been turned on by risk," she said with a chuckle. "Probably why I chose this career to begin with. On top of other things." She smiled and dusted on a thin layer of make up before she straightened out her uniform and started loading things onto her belt. "What do you think?" she asked, tilting her head as she exited the bathroom. "Still sexy as I was before?"

"Heh. I think the make-up just hides your beauty...but yeah. It does add a nice touch." He stood up and walked over to her and embraced her in his arms and smiled to her gently. "You look amazing though...But enough talk...Shall we go? You're my driver since well...you've always drove the car. It would feel too awkward if I was the driver and you were the gunner." He chuckled a bit.

She smiled at his compliment. Make up didn't cover her beauty in her opinion, but it was good that he thought so. "Well, I have to tone it down for work," she joked, putting her arms around him. "Wouldn't want to attract attention now that I've got the one I wanted all along." She smiled and kissed him softly before letting him go. "Thanks hun. I'm gonna grab the keys and we'll get going."

"Alright...I'll be waiting in the car." He smiled to her and let her go so she could go get her keys. Walking outside, he headed out to her car and leaned against it, waiting for her to come down and unlock the doors because the doors were locked. Not surprising. He began to whistle a small, no-rhythm tune to himself while he began to wait for her.

Lea came out to him a moment later with a pair of sunglasses, her purse and a gym bag. She unlocked her car and stuck those in the truck before slipping into the driver's seat. The house was locked up so she smiled and then drove them to work. They arrived in no time at all since the traffic wasn't bad. Once she was parked, they headed inside together.

Nathan bit his lip as he walked into the office with Lea, ignoring the stares and small murmurs about him from other officers and coworkers who worked alongside him when he first joined. "They seem to be talking about me a lot...You'd think they had enough talk about this while I was pretty much K.I.A."

She smiled at him and shook her head. "Well, a guy you know gets shot and you start to think about your own life." Lea shrugged and guided him into the center of the room before yelling. "Hey everyone, look who I found!" Everyone looked up and came toward them--those who could since some were working on things already. But dozens of encouraging faces and words greeted him with acceptance and what seemed to be understanding. There were some piteous looks as well, but that was to be expected. The overall mood of the place was that of happiness. She chuckled and went to stash her gym bag and purse in her locker before she came back in.

By that time the chief had come in and was headed for Nathan.

The chief looked over Nathan and Lea and frowned as he grabbed Lea and pulled her over to an empty room, leaving Nathan alone and wondering what would be discussed. "Why is he here? I thought you said he would quit being an officer. But here he is, in my precint. Did he change his mind or what?"

Lea shrugged. "When I talked to him last it seemed like he didn't want to be here anymore, but he kept saying we had to come back." She shrugged and held up her hands. "In any case, he has paperwork to fill out and a debriefing to get through, so he's here because of that if nothing else. You'll have to talk to him about staying on the force. He told me he wanted to quit, but it seems as though he wants to stay--at least for a little while longer. I'm just as confused as you, Chief."

The chief grunted in annoyance. "I'd rather not talk to that idiot about his job...Look. Just...Just keep a good watch after him alright? Make sure he doesn't do anything as fucking stupid as he did last time, otherwise I will take his badge this time. He's on probation for now so keep him in line, got it?"

"Anything you say, boss." She smiled and patted his shoulder before walking out of the room to get her partner started. She was done in the locker room, so she came out to the crowd who'd mellowed out a bit and was starting to drift away.

"Okay, This one needs to get back to work, so scoot!" And with that, the crowd dispersed. She walked to a stack of papers and put them down on the desk. "There ya go sport. The sooner you fill those out and turn them in, the better. I'll be here to help you because I have some papers of my own to fill out.

Back
Top Bottom