Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Cops and A Feeling (Candira and Jugger)

His cock began to throb as he thrust, loving the feel of her hips circulating while his cock was inside of her. "L-Lea..." He moaned out as he looked her in the eyes, passion showing as he continued to thrust, water splashing here and there as it began to form a small puddle in the bathtub while it still hit the two of them. He reached over and began to massage her breasts while she thrust. "Lea..." He moaned again as he continued.

She loved hearing her name like that--like he needed her. Her gaze locked with his as they continued to move their hips. She gasped and moaned as he found just the right places. She shuddered and lingered there before moving again, working her hips in tandem with his. "Nathan..."

His eyes clenched shut as he began to thrust faster into her, faster and harder now as he leaned in and kissed her lips passionately as he held her close like a lover would. He continued to thrust, until he pulled out and moaned out as he felt his seed begin to shoot out. He aimed it away from her so it went to the other side of the tub and went down the drain, but he was panting hard as he looked to her silently with a small smile. "Amazing..." He finally said after what seemed to be like hours.

Lea moved with him going faster and harder, enjoying it as he kissed her and held her close. She loved the feeling of being in his arms like this, and she'd only had it for so long. She climaxed just as he was pulling out and sending his cum down the drain. She leaned into him, panting as she collected herself. She didn't even notice how much time had passed before he said it was amazing. She chuckled and kissed him softly. "Yeah...It was." After a moment, she got back up and grabbed her loofah. "Okay, I think I really need to get clean now," she said with a laugh.

He chuckled. "Alright. I'll get out because I might just get the urge to do this once more." He leaned over and kissed her cheek gently before getting out and began to dry off. He sat back on the toilet and smirked. "I'm out of the shower at least...but a nice show is always accepted, Lea."

She laughed and let him out, chuckling as he started to dry off. She shook her head and started to clean herself off once more. "Is that so? I'll have to keep that in mind," she teased, taking her time cleaning herself. She scrubbed herself clean and imagined him touching her the whole time. Her hands traveled over her body showing him exactly how she imagined the scene.

Once she was practically glowing clean, she turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, drying herself off. She looked over at him and smirked, instantly wanting him. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"Heh...you know it." He said as he looked down to his erect cock, but he didn't get up. "I think that just proves I enjoyed watching water drip off that flawless body of yours." He chuckle and stood up as he walked over to her. "Its kinda humid in here cause of that shower...wanna get out to where its nice and cold, maybe walk around naked some more?" He said with another smirk.

She chuckled and finished drying herself off as he told her he'd enjoyed the show. The sight of his erection made him smile and she licked her lips. "I don't know about cold, but I could do cool, and I'm getting dressed soon," she said, walking to the mirror.

"Aw. Why so soon?" He said with a small laugh as he walked out into the cold air with her. He smiled as he shrugged. "I guess we could get dressed...Its getting late after all. We'll probably be losing the clothes again anyway so...yeah." He chuckled and headed into her room to get some of his clothes on. He was ready for tomorrow...as he'd head back to the precint and work again. Hopefully he wouldn't be put as a paper boy like Lea had said he would probably get.

She chuckled at his mock whining and ran her fingers through her hair as she went to her room after him. "I rather like wearing clothes, thank you," she said walking to her dresser and pulling out some panties. She slid into them and pulled out a bra that matched--both black, both enhancing her natural assets. She closed the drawer and walked to her closet, looking for something to wear. "Maybe we won't wear them for long, but I happen to enjoy the comfort." She smiled and walked to him, putting her arms around him from behind. "But since you're such a good sport, I'll let you pick what I wear."

"Heh...How about you just wear a nice sexy corset if you have one or some tight leather." He teased as he looked at her with a chuckle. He smiled to her and sat back down on the bed. "Or just wear whatever you want...surprise me for tonight."

(Sorry for a small post...I'm kinda out of it atm)

She chuckled and shook her head. "The way I see it, corsets are harder to take off than put on, and leather went out in the 90s," she teased, though she did have some tucked away somewhere. "I guess I'll have to surprise you," she said. "Go fold your laundry? It's done now." With that she moved to her closet to find something suitable for the occasion.

Nathan chuckled. He didn't really care. If it was hot, it was hot. "Alright alright." He said when she told him to go fold his clothes. Going over to the dryer, he pulled out the clothes and began to fold them while he waited for Lea to come back to surprise him. When he was finished, he leaned back in the chair he was sitting in and waited. 'Wonder what she's gonna do...' He thought in his head curiously.

Lea took her time until she found something she liked to wear when she wanted to feel sexy. Because she was so busty it was only natural to show that part of herself off. So she slipped out of her bra and slid into a sweet lacy number, hoping that he'd enjoy her in it.

When she came into the room wearing what she was, his jaw dropped as he looked at her. "W-Woah..." He whispered out loud as he stood up and looked at her, walking over to her as he checked her out in her clothes. "You look...Amazing in that..." He said with awe as he looked her up and down. "I hope its easy to get out of..." He said with a small chuckle, having teased her.

She smiled and blushed softly as he complimented her. She chuckled and pressed up against him, "Very easy. Just gotta pull it up and over my head and it's gone." She smiled and then let him go. "Anyway, now what?"

He chuckled. "Well...For the night...To be honest...I just wanted a nice night of just laying together. We don't have to have sex or anything...I just want to be with you, to be beside you." He said with a smile as he held her close to him. "We can have sex a little later if you want...but for the first few moments I would like to just do nothing more than to lay with you."

His sweetness took her by surprise, but she wasn't one to argue. She smiled at him and nodded. "We can spend the whole night like that if you want. There'll be plenty of time for sex," she said with a wink. With that, she took his hand and brought him back to bed with her. "Did you want something to sleep in too?" she asked.

"Nope." He said with a smile. "Just my body against yours will be enough for me to keep me warm." He smiled and laid in the bed with her, cuddling with her as he sighed a deep breath and lay there. "Lea...You don't know how long I've wanted to do this with you...More than sex...I just want to be with you, despite all I said before and how I teased you sexually."

She smiled and climbed into bed with him, enjoying how he cuddled up to her automatically. Despite his comment about her being enough to keep him warm, she pulled the covers up over them and smiled at him. His sweetness just kept coming and she couldn't do anything but feel special. "Mmm, well, if you wanna know a secret, I'll tell you I've always wondered what it would be like to be with you...after all the sex," she said with a grin. Her eyes found his and she smiled, kissing him sweetly. "It means a lot to know that you wanted more than sex, though. I'm glad I get to be with you." She smiled and then closed her eyes, just relaxing in his arms.

He smiled and closed his eyes, slowly falling to slumber as he slept next to the woman he loved. Tomorrow, he would head back to work and hopefully be able to be put on the force and not as a paper boy. It gave him troubling dreams but he did not stir or talk in his sleep. The next morning would be tiring for him, because for the past week he was used to sleeping in all he wanted without having to get up so early and getting to work just as quickly as he woke up. Especially since he didn't live AT his job anymore.

She slept peacefully, but it hardly seemed like she'd gotten any sleep at all when Lea woke with a groan as the alarm went off. She untangled herself a bit from Nathan and rolled over to slam down the snooze button. It took her awhile to get up in the morning so she set her alarm for about half an hour earlier than it needed to be. Usually she only slept another 15 minutes, but snuggling with Nathan might be far more tempting than anything else.

"We have some time before we have to get up," she groaned. "But I guess you can get up if you want."

He smiled and kissed her. "Well...fifteen minutes is long enough for a quickie...Just the perfect way to start a morning after the perfect night with the girl you care for..." He whispered to her with a smile as his lips brushed against hers once more, his hand holding her close. "What do you say...Lea?"

She cuddled into him a bit more as he kissed her. Her eyes opened again as he started to speak and she blushed just a little at the suggestion. It wasn't often she had morning sex, so it was something of a treat for her. She smiled and kissed him back as he brushed her lips with his. She pressed against him a little more, her soft body nice and warm against his. "Mmm, I think that's a much nicer way to wake up than some silly alarm," she said with a little grin.

He smirked and began to slip his hand under her shirt and raise it up enough to be held up by her breasts. His hand went under one of her breasts and massaged it while he smiled to her gently, loving the feeling of her milky globe in his hand. "Mm...I should've slept on these last night..." He said before leaning down to start kissing up and down her breast before giving her nipple the treatment.

Back
Top Bottom