Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Cops and A Feeling (Candira and Jugger)

He smiled when she wrapped her arms around her and enjoyed the warmth coming from her body. It relaxed him. "Hm hm hm." He said as he looked to her with a smile. "Done with being on your knees on the floor? You ready to try it in the bed?" He taunted.

She licked his neck and nibbled it just a little bit, her hands gently running up and down his body. "We've got some time. The dishes aren't going anywhere, and the clothes are behind anyway...Let's fool around a little huh?"

He smirked. "Sure...why not..." He said as he turned to look at her. "What'd you have in mind eh?" He said with a smile. "Tonight is your night little Lea..." He held her body against his and had her breasts just above his chest since he was a tad bit shorter than her. "Well? What'd you have in mind?"

She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. "What do I want? I want to taste you and find out all the things you like. And I want you to find out some things about me, too," she said with a grin.

He chuckled at her suggestion and smiled as he looked up to her. "Of course Lea...Though, how do you intend that we do this eh...?" He said as he ran his hand along her ass, squeezing it gently before spanking it once as he grinned deviously.

"Mmm, trial and error mostly. I figure we'll try to time it," she said with a smirk. "You like games. I'll have until the washer buzzes to figure out at least three things you like. You have the same time to find that out for me. If I find out first, you have to do what I say until the dryer stops. If you win, I'll do what you say until then. Sound fair?"

"Heh...basically a short version of our previous bet but with more sex eh? Deal." He said as he leaned over and began to press his mouth against her breast and began to suckle and nibble on a nipple. Then something hit him and he pulled away. "Oh...by the way...Lets be fair about this yeah? Lets just go ahead and admit it if we find out something. No cheating now, alright?" He said with a laugh.

She smiled and let him suck her nipple. "Mmm, fair enough. I think you found something already." She smiled and kissed him running her hands down his chest and down to his semi-hard cock, gently stroking it, running her thumb over the head gently and cupping him a bit.

"Mmm...That feels nice...but its not exactly what you may mean by 'things I like'." He said with a laugh as he moved to do his turn. He moved behind her and spread her ass cheeks before he leaned up and began to lick her ass gently, wondering if she would be one of the women who would like this.

She chuckled as he refuted her try and shivered as he moved behind her. She gasped as he spread her cheeks and licked her. It was a new sensation, but not entirely unwelcome. If he eased into it, she may even learn to like it. "Mmm, not sure about that one...maybe?"

"Heh...I don't count 'Maybe'...so its still 1-0." He taunted as he stood up and walked in front of her with a smirk. "Now its your turn baby...Lets see if you can really 'Wow' me with something that I didn't know I liked before." He said with a small chuckle.

"Hmmm, something you didn't know you liked might be difficult for a first run," she said with a chuckle. "Especially if you don't want to lie down just yet." She smiled and then tilted her head and thought about it. "Hold still," she said with a smirk. She got on her knees and lifted her large, heavy breasts into her hands, sitting up and wrapping them around his cock, gently massaging him so they wouldn't chafe. She wanted to know if he was into this kind of thing, because she certainly was.

As soon as he felt her melons on his cock, his eyes clenched shut and he bit his lip to keep him from moaning out. "A-Ah...! Okay that fucking feels amazing...!" He moaned out as he stepped away from her, grabbing his cock and blushing gently to her. "Damn...That was just...wow..." He was a bit amazed that she'd find something so soon that could make him do something like that.

"Mmmm, I'm glad you're into it. You might get it more often if you're really nice." She grinned and then stood up again. "We're one for one. And it's your turn," she said with a smile.

"One for one eh? Time to tip the scale." He said as he began to ponder what to do next. He wondered...if the things he had to do HAD to be sexually? She never said they couldn't be. It just had to be something that they liked...So he thought about it for a bit before he moved behind her and put his hands on her shoulders and began to gently massage her shoulders. "Mmm....Too rough or too soft? What would you prefer?"

She smiled as he went for the less obvious route and tried to work out her shoulders. Honestly he was in the wrong area for that, but he was trying so hard and it did feel good to have his hands on her like this.

"Mmm, if you could just go down to the shoulder blades and press just a little harder," she groaned, enjoying the rubbing. She didn't mind handing this one to him if she could get away with something similar in the future.

He did exactly as she said and began to massage her shoulder blades and was a bit more rough with it. He didn't hear her sounding like she was enjoying it, so he went far far lower and began to massage her ass just a little bit more rough. "How about this?"

She gasped a little as he moved his hands down to her ass. The shoulders had felt nice, but it wasn't anything super great. This, though, was surprisingly good. "I like it."

"Two for one...One more and I win baby..." He whispered into her ear before he moved in front of her, leaning against the wall as he smirked at her. "Your turn...Come on...try and find something as good as the last one yeah?"

She chuckled a little as he told her to find something as good as the last one. "I don't know...that seems like a tall order," she said, coming closer to him. She grabbed a towel and pressed against him, pinning him to the wall and kissing his neck as she brought his hands up with hers and wrapped the towel around them like cuffs holding him in place while one of her hands reached down to his ass, giving it a little squeeze. "How do you feel about this?" she asked.

He was a bit questioning toward her when she wrapped his hands together with a towel and cocked his head when she pushed him against the wall. "What're you-" He was cut off when he felt the hand grab his ass and he jumped. It wasn't something that he hated, but it just surprised him rather than pleased him. "Aye...It just feels like you grabbing my ass..." He said with a small chuckle. "My turn...get my hands free."

Lea laughed and let him go. "I was wondering how you'd feel about the very light bondage," she said with a laugh. "I guess you didn't really care." She shrugged. It wasn't for everyone that was for sure. She stepped away and put the towel back before she stayed still for him to think of new ways to deal with her.

"Oh how should I win this..." He said aloud as he looked at her with a smirk. "Hm hm hm..." He didn't know. He did everything he could think of. His face turned from a confident one to one that was a bit worried because he couldn't think of anything else. "Er...Uh...Hold on...Gotta uh...use the restroom." He walked past her to go toward the bathroom so he could buy some time.

"Alright. Take your time." With that, she went to the washer and checked it. It was on the last spin cycle so he'd win by default if he took too long. While she waited, she finished vacuuming the living room.

He sat back and wondered what she would do if he just waited for the washer to hurry and go off. He wondered what he'd have her do if he won. He didn't really know...It didn't have to be entirely sexual. If he won, he'd just probably just cuddle with her for a bit and maybe move onto some sex later if he felt like it.

Back
Top Bottom