Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slippery slopes (Wolvenrogue and midassasinwolfe)

"No idea where we tossed them" he said. He knew where thet were but she didn;t ask that. He looked at his watch. Your gonna be late. Better get dressed.

Shade glanced around the room for a second before she had to get dressed without them for now. Once she was dressed she looked around again before giving up for now. "Alright, ready to go when you are." She told him.

They took off out of the aid station and jim put Shade back in the same grip he had used on the way thus far gripping her pussy and right breast as they danced their way down the mountain. as they approoached the bottom of the slope they pulled into a grove of trees and he kissed her warmly. "I'll pick you up at the main lodge at 11 tomorrow morning" he said. There was very little slope from there on down so he let her ski it on her own.

Shade leaned back lightly into Jim's grip on the way down the slope, until they reached bottom. As he pulled her off to the side to kiss her she smiled, kissing him back. "I'll be there." She told him before heading on down the rest of the way, glad there wasn't to much there.

When she hit the bottom she spotted Matt off to the side waiting, already out of his ski's and did he ever looked pissed. She had to bite back a grin as she passed him up, heading inside to get things off and put away. She watched as he came in behind her. He asked where she was, and she was quick to give him a false answer. Though it was clear he had even gone out to look for her, but she shoved it off. It's what he got for having pushed her to do something she hadn't wanted to do to start with.

He drover he back to her place, leaving her there for the night, not bothering to come in for even a a minute. Pushing it all to the side she headed for the shower before she called it a night, as she looked forward to the morning ahead.

Robert waited in the trees a few minutes, so as not to put any pressure on shade, then skied on down the slope, and getting out of his gear headed for his apartment. He took the panties out of his pocket and held them to his face. Her scent was on them and it intoxicated him. He was almost immediately hard at the thoughts they brought to mind. Upon reaching the apartment, He called and made reservations at the hot springs for the next afternoon, He arranged a two hour soak and side by side massages. He also made both lunch and dinner reservations at Cour-de-lane a fine restaraunt with tables overlooking the slopes, and finally a suite at the Aspen Heights Hotel.

The next morning he woke early, got a haircut, gleaned up and dressed in new stone washed Levis and a nice poplin button down shirt, leaving the top two buttons undone. He took a bag with a change of clothes, and a navy sportcoat. On his way to pick-up Shade he stopped at the florist and got a single rose. When he pulled up to the ski lodge she was waiting. He stopped the car and got out to take her bag and let her in.

((http://opooae.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/black-wedding-dress-gown-bridal-prom-dress-252862529.jpg That's what she will be in... Wasn't sure how to really describe it. Just the large flower thing isn't there.))

She had drove herself here today, saved on having to call and have to worry about Matt picking out questions on her. She had showed up about ten minutes early and didn't seem to wait long until he showed up. "Good after noon handsome." She said when he came over, taking her bag as she got into the car.

Jim was stunned when he saw her, it was all he could do to keep his tongue in his mouth."You look unbelievable!" he said. He got in the car after putting her bag in the trunk, and handed her the rose. "It doesn't do you justice," he said. He took a moment to look her over before starting the car."I just can't get over how good you look. You were gorgeous in jeans, but that dress! all I can say is WOW!"

He started the car and headed for the restaraunt. On the 20 minute drive, he asked how the person she was to meet had taken it.

Shade just smirked at his words. It had been a few years since she had pulled this dress out, though she hadn't been sure if it would be to small or to large until she had it on. "Actually, he didn't say a word to me on the way back home last night. Just took me home and left it at that. So i'd say he wasn't happy about it, but really doesn't matter though." She explained about Matthew and having to deal with him the night before.

They arrived at the restaraunt and he let her out at the door then parked the car and returned to collect her. He offered his arm and walked her in and they were immediately seated. Thier table wa near a window and overlooked the slopes. The view was wonderful, but this day Jim would not see it. He eyes would not leave her the entire meal.

Shade smiled as she took his arm when he offered it to him as they headed on inside to be seated. She looked the place over for a second, and was stunned to see not only how the place looked, but also getting to see how it looked down the slopes as well. "I see you are going to be enjoying this. As i'm not sure if i'd have been able to even get in here on my own." She said, watching him now.

"Are you kidding? The way you look, no one would turn you away, but thank you for saying so. the waiter came and brought menu's. Her's had no prices. The menu items were all fine food. Jim ordered a bottle of wine and perused the menu.

The waiter came by to take thier order. Miss, what would you kije this evening.

Shade glanced at the the waiter for a second. "I'll do with your special for the day if you don't mind." She said, having looked that over seeing at least it wasn't something priced to high.

(Erm, yeah i always failed at ordering food in rp)

Jim ordered Prime Rib with Yukon potatoes, with asparagus. It was a man's meal. He called the waiter over and whispered in his ear."Bring us a Chateau Briand for the lady, along with her special."
This was a fine restaraunt, and he didn't want her trying to stick to some imaginary budget. He meant to spoil her. He ordered a shrimp cocktail as an apetizer to share, and then turned his attention back to Shade. Would you like to dance while we wait for our meal?

She had been watching him as she sat there, though trying not to show it as she shifted her eyes from him when he looked back to her. When he asked if she wanted to dance, she looked back to him. "I don't mind." She said with a smile. "As long as you aren't planning for it to be anything that is to out there." She added on.

He got up and took her hand and walked her across the restaurant to the dance floor where soft music was playing. He took her in his arms and their bodies began swaying instinctively to the music. The dance was slow and very sensual as their bodies moved as one. He breathed in the scent of her hair and held her to him her thin dress letting feel the heat of her as they danced. "you dance very well" he said his hand sliding down onto her hip. He loved how it swayed with the music. He pulled her close to him so they could each feel the other's every move.

Shade let him lead her to the dance floor to dance with her. She smiled as he pulled her closer to him as they moved to the music. As he moved his hands to her waist she let her arms moved from around his shoulders to his chest as she moved with him. "Thank you. You're not to bad yourself." She told him. "Though i've been into dance since was a little kid, kind of comes as second nature to me anymore." She admitted.

She was right she did dance as though it were second nature, and he found it very alluring. The danced sensuously untill the waiter came and requested they attend their table. "That was fun, he said as they finally had to quit, and go to their table. He walked her to the table where the wine and appetizer had been served.

"Nice to know you enjoyed that. Maybe later i might give you a taste of some of the other things i can do as far as dance go." She said with a wink as she sat down at the table with him. She watched him for a second. "Though i will say this much." She said. "You didn't have to go to the trouble of bringing me to anything fancy." She explained.

"Well it was no trouble, In fact it is my pleasure", he said. "It's not like I can't afford it, I know it wouldn't seem like it considering I work for the ski patrol, but when my grandfather died, a few years back, he left me his entire estate, but he didn't want me to quit working, so for the first 10 years, the estate pays me twice whatever I earn, after that I get it all. So needless to say I can afford it. Besides, your worth it. " He said smiling.

As they sat eating their apetizer and drinking wine. he continued fiesting his eyes an her. He couldn't stop smiling. This was only lunch but it had been good already.

Shade simply shook her head slightly at his words. Granted, she didn't really like when people went all out on her, for once she wasn't going to complain. "So, tell me. How long have you been working out here?" She asked, trying to see what she might be able to learn about him.

"Six years, started when I was in college, part time. I Liked it so I stayed with it full time. In the summer I'm lifeguard, and fitness trainer at the health club. The two jobs are pretty complimentary, and keep me in shape. What are are you studying in school?"

Well that explained allot as to why he was in such good shape. When he tossed a question at her though, she had been hoping at the moment she might slide away from twenty questions. Though it was only fair since she had asked him one, he could ask her one back. "Training for a vet-tech." She said, though it was a rather simple answer, she ended up adding to it. "Just happen to be a animal person, so i thought it would be rather fitting for me."

"Do you ride?" he asked? "I have a couple paint ponies, that love the exercise", He said. "There a bit green though so you have to be able to hold your seat. They are pretty spirited, and a lot of fun. We could even do some cross county if your interested.

Shade just looked at him for a second, a slight smile on her face. "I wouldn't mind doing that. You planning on tagging along? Or are you going to be sending me off on my own?" She asked teasing slightly as she watched him.

I have two ponies, remember! Do you ride two at once? I don't remember you mentioning being a circus performer", he said smirking. I was thinking a ride up into the hills might be interesting and fun. Not today, we have a pretty full schedule, but another time. Seeing you love animals, I thought I might offer. I love to ride when I have time. The thought of watching her tight behind rocking and bouncing in the saddle in front of him caused a stirring in his pants as they ate their meal.

Back
Top Bottom