Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Hawke's Hangar of Domination(Dom/Sub, M/F)(Now has Picture Prompts, NSFW)

Should my Circus of Sexual Sadism be split into multiple threads

• Yes, anymore smut in one place may just spawn Slannesh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been on this forum for a long time, and this thread has undergone evolutions and revisions aplenty. Hopefully this is the last time I have to do a top-down overhaul. That all said, I am a big fan of rape and sexual slavery in RP, and have enjoyed RPing such for years, and so I have organized all of my darker fantasies into several categories here for your enjoyment. Please PM me if you find something that strikes your fancy.

NOTE: I have ADHD, which means that I might sometimes miss a deadline or forget something entirely. There have even been a few times where I missed a deadline and tried to post, but got no reply. No hate or judgement on those people, that just happens. But whatever the case, I am NOT trying to ghost you if it looks like I'm not posting, just make sure to PM me or Email me.

My Email is: Actofwar4@hotmail.com.

If you feel more comfortable talking over Emails about something below, then by all means Email me!

Video Game Non/Dub-Con

1. Dragon Age 2: Someone sells Merril out to the templars, but they bust in just as she is bathing herself. The templars decide that a Psuedo-Willing Whore is more usefull than a Tranquil, and decide to 'negotiate' this with Merril. Merril is pulled forced to suck off one of the templars while the Tempars make it clear that she'll let any templars use her to service thier carnal needs. She (reluctantly) agrees, and also agrees to not tell any of her friends, lest she still be made tranquil or killed. The following would be a Series of one shots that cronicles the Templars taking advantage of thier rights with Merril. Eventually, after the Qunari attack, FemHawke walks upong Merril being fucked by a few templars. Hawke tries to save merril, only to get raped in the attempt. Now the Templars make Hawke aware, in no uncertain terms, that she too will belong to the templars. thier would be 1 or 2 more one shots, then a finalie where Hawke is defeated by Meredeth, and is forced(Along with Merril and Bethany) to publicly service the Victorios templars. You'd be playing Hawke and Merril(and the eventual Bethany).

2. Mass Effect Saga: Shepard's always had luck, more than most, but what if that luck came at a price. In this version of the story Shepard and any females that follow her are raped at nearly every opportunity, thier respective skills useless to defend themselves when someone wants to fuck them. For all their luck in combat and during missions, Murphy pulls a heavy price in other areas infinitely more intimate. From Tali's interrogation being quite invasive, and 'negotiations' with the Thorian, to Morinth dominating Shepard and Samara before making a getaway. This one is a good deal more open then many of my other ones, and is VERY open to new ideas.

3. Mass Effect 2: When it is discovered that Shepard destroyed a genophage cure she is enslaved by Clan urdnot(under urdnot wreav), and thrown into the Varren pit to start with. the rest of the crew, save grunt, goes to finish the mission on orders from Shepard. this is basicly shepard getting what the Krogan think she deserves, loosing her freedom(sexual and otherwise) as Urdnot's Slave.

4. Mass Effect 2: Shepard and 2 Female Squad Members of your choice are traveling through Omega for whatever reason, and they run across a Vengfull Wardel Kuril with a Blue Sons group. It doesn't go well for our heroines, and the predictable happens. We then jump to a recently opened Whore House Called the XXX Normandy, which is run by Former-Warden Kuril, and 'staffed' by all the females that had previously served on the Normandy SR-2 before the Blue Sons captured it with Shepard away. at this point, the Blue Sons Whores thing would mostly be a Framing device for alot of one shots from my perverted mind.

5. Mass Effect Saga. Instead of Saren, Nihilus is the one that gets indoctrinated by Sovereign, but Saren is still a bad person... Saren survives Eden Prime, and leads Shepard and they're growing group against Sovereign and the reapers later. There's a hitch though, Saren uses his power to make the normandy his own little harem, from Shepard to Tali, all the women on the ship are used and abused regularly by the specter. this would cover ME1-ME3 and afterwards.

6. Skyrim. My idea is that your character is the Dragonborn, but she also a female Argonian...which means that if it has a dick in skyrim, it wants to rape her. It would start with your character looking for something to take back to her family for some extra money, only to be picked up by the Imperials in the same trap that grabs the Stormcloak leadership. The Guards are ecstatic at capturing an Argonian Woman, and immediately take advantage. the idea would go through the game, as your dragonbourn semi-futiley tries to shape her destiny beyond an argonian whore, with nearly every male in Skyrim taking a turn on her whether she wants it or not.

7. Skyrim. You play a female Argonian that is a hapless bystander of the raid at the beginning, and my bastard Dragonborn takes her as his sex-slave during his adventures. Everyone else sees this brazen rapist as a hero, but your Aragonian Woman? He's a Bastard and unfortunately her owner and master. As this man becomes the hero of the realm, your character is dragged behind him, sometimes literally, and used to sate his desires. The Dragonborn wanders the territory of Skyrim, with his pet Argonian at his feet.(Updated)

8. Lara Croft 2013. When Lara Croft was shipwrecked, she was stripped naked by the violent event, her nubile young body on display in the pacific sun. As she begins to try and find help, she'll find that her exposed body is equal parts asset and liability. How will Lara survive with not a scrap of clothing to her name, on an island inhabited by tribal peoples and mercinaries, all of which will not hesitate to soil the young woman.

9. Five Nights at Freddy's; What if at night, the Animatronics underwent a dark transformation? They become Semi-Human/Semi-Animal Monsters, basicly Furries... I know, you probably saw this coming considering my earlier entries in this list, but let me finish at least! Now, what if Mike was Female, and was still hired to be the night guard. Now, Feddy and his friends have awoken, and upon seeing the new night guard, have an urge they don't sate often enough...Michelle will find that her fate is worse then her predicessors, and it won't be as quick. Don't worry, no planned Gore/Vore.

10. Saints Row IV; I got this idea testing out a particular mod for SRIV, and Well...I've been wanting to do a Saints Row Game for a while now...Zinyak comes up with a 'great' way to eat at the boss' morale, and that of her female companions, and makes some 'changes' to the simulation and the simulation and the programs that inhabit it. Zinyak tags the Boss(a female in this) and her female compatriots with a program that makes it impossible for them to cover their bodies(or at least the 'good bits') In the simulation, and makes the 'Pedestrians' rape them to their heart's content. The Zin Troopers and Wardens take part in this.

11. Mass Effect/Virtual; Virtual gaming has been around for a good while now, but full immersion has yet to be achieved, until now. A new updated system gets released, flaunting full immersion in the virtual world. What is one of the first games for this? A remake of the Mass Effect trilogy of course. Of course, there are a handful of new features to take full advantage of the new system, both for hardcore gamers and 'mature' gamers alike. Your character, weather they be a fan of the original Mass Effect or not, decides to try some of these features when she(or could be a he, their actual gender can be up to you) makes a new game, namely the 'X-Rated' and 'Ironman' modes. X-rated speaks for itself...but Ironman is a mix of the Hard Difficulty and a setting where you can't leave the game unless you die. To make things worse, your character makes a Femshep, and goes in without considering possible consequences. The two settings, plus a sadistic AI, make the game very tough for our Shepard.

12. Mass Effect: After the first game, Tali gets mugged, everything of value is taken; including the data she was going to bring to the Migrant Fleet. In an effort to make some money to get off of the Citidel, she takes a mechanic job on a light freighter. The captain also offers a substantial pay rise if she 'sells' her body to him, even offering to help Tali find something worthy of respect to give back to the Flotilla.

13. XCOM 2: Everyone knows that Advent are altered humans, and that possibly female squad mates can be captured... the 'next stop' of this thought train should be obvious. Advent and possibly Aliens with human reproductive organs decide to have their fun with a captured XCOM Trooper or even subduing one with sex.

14. Original/Virtual. Credit goes to Iridium248 (a partner from anouther forum) for this one. YC, or your group(this plot lends well to group play), are a group of players that are playing a Virtual reality game. This game can be anything from Old West to Star Wars, specifics can be discussed. The big point is that your character(s) walked into this world not understanding something, the game is very adult, and you chose to play Female Characters(character's 'IRL' Gender does not matter, and can in fact lead to some story stuff if you wish). Anouther issue is that the game has a very strict 'you can only leave when your character dies' thing, to keep the immersion as high as possible... So in this world, defeat can lead to worse things than death; can you survive in a world that is suddenly more real? This can be Free-Form or we can system it(I have a Homebrew system in mind.)

15. Mass Effect: After Mass Effect 3, The Normandy Crew(with a few additions) is traveling the Galaxy as 'Fix-it Men' dealing with the aftermath and reverberations of the Reaper War and Ceberus' Betrayal. Javik decides it's a great time to assert his dominance over the primitive females of the ship, his vengeance achieved with the end of the Reaper War. He's not alone, with: Miranda(Futa), Wrex, Grunt, Zaeed; he dominates and subdues the females of the Normandy one by one(I would request a Female Garrus for this), until even Shepard herself is suckling his cock.

16. Mass Effect: I've had this idea for a while, mostly connected to the big saga RP, the idea is that C-Sec Agents took the opportunity of questioning the vagrant to have some fun with the girl no one will care about. For a few hours, Tali is fucked by varied C-Sec Guys and even women. After a while, Tali gets let go, but not before they alter her suit with an external release.

17. Mass Effect: Before Mass Effect 1, during the early part of Tali's pilgrimage, she gets hired to be an Engineer's assistant aboard a tramp freighter. It turns out, this engineer is some kind of tentacled alien that largely lives IN the ships internals. It maintains the ship, and even manages the engines pretty well, in exchange for food, and well....you've read the above thread. Yeah, the creature also gets paid in sex. The last girl that was 'it' got married to one of the Captains security guys, and left with the security dude when other work came up. So, the Captain hired the attractive Quarian who looked like she had no other options(Tali). After the ship is underway, the crew lets Tali know pretty quickly what's really going on, but not before she's cut off from escape. Eventually, the engineers starts coming for his due, and Tali can't afford to refuse the creature that's keeping her alive.

18. Mass Effect 1. Commander Shepard and the crew of the Normandy once assaulted a group of Geth strongholds near Alliance Space, and they got evolutionary data on the Geth. Later, Tali asks for a copy of the data, but this is valuable strategic data that Alliance Command may not like ending up in the hands of the space-gypsies. Shepard doesn't give Tali the data at first, but she eventually offers the one thing she has to Shepard; her body. Shepard relents, and Tali gets the data she wants, but gives up her body as Shepard's fuck toy.

19. Mass Effect. Pre Series. Tali and a good number of other Quarians are being trained for their pilgrimage, their elders making sure they don't go out unprepared, when Tali and the other female Quarians are called out of 'training' for a special class. This class deals with an important reality, at least my version of reality, of the Pilgrimage. The place Quarians hold in society, plus the situation of the Pilgrimage, means that the female quarians in the classroom are going to be raped at least once. Following this disturbing revelation, the teacher goes into detail about how a Quarian girl can use her body to her advantage during the pilgrimage, and how that learning to fight may not save their dignity if someone is determined enough to feel the girl's flesh. Eventually, they split the girls off to live with Quarian males who volunteered(not hard to find those for this job) to act as 'Owners' for the Female Quarians...teaching them how to be subservient sexually and physically to a male, along with how little dignity and sexual freedom mean when measured against the future of a race. We follow Tali and her new Owner over the time they are together.

20. Starfox/Legend of Krystal. For those of you who don't know, there's a Game(or 2...or more) that follow our favorite sexy blue vulpine Krystal as she crash lands on a planet and ends up the temporary victim of the 'Sharpclaw' Tribe. In one version, she's just expected to take up a job, with the sex happening sparingly...despite the fact that she's one of two people who keep everything covered. Anouther(lower quality) version has her straight up be a sex slave... You guys know me by now, I love me some Rape and Sexual slavery in my RPs. I would like to RP out the scenario of Krystal being enslaved by this Sharpclaw Village, only as sexual as a bunch of Lizard Monsters with their cocks and Tits hanging out should be!

21. Undertale. things went to pot between the Monsters and Humans, and quite quickly too, before the game. Here's the debate and question, what bigger target for the humans would there be than the queen(or Princess, depending on hwo we play this) of the Monsters during that conflict that forced them underground. The symbol of the Monster's Political power and something quite close to young human female to be attractive to many. A Mission by a few brave(and sadistic) fellows attacks King Asgore's castle and takes the Queen...all before the monsters are finally forced into the underground. Toriel is brought back as a trophy of victory, this attack coinciding with a series of offensives that ultimately cripple the Monster's ability to hold their surface territory. Toriel is presented as tribute to the Human King who started the war, as a thank you for the territory, riches, and 'glory' the war has won the populace of the great human nations. The king initially uses her as he wishes, occasionally riding her to distress, or relieving himself with some fresh breast milk. Then the end of the war comes, and the Monsters are against a wall... Toriel panics and promises the human king her eternal servitude if he saves her people.... The King, being a perverted old man by this point, agrees... The King's family continues for countless generations, with the ever present goat woman frozen in time as someone in her youth as the King's family abuses and dotes on her in equal measure as the millennia pass. Eventually the King's Family looses power due to the passage of time and the fall of Empires, and they 'retire' to owning a farm in the unassuming countryside. This farm exsists for hundreds of years, and for many generations, the former Monster-Queen(Princess) can be seen in variable state working the farm with men and women of the family. Toriel's life has been pain and love, torture and caresses, of rape and sensual relationships. These phases shift with the seasons, as new generations grow and take prominence. No matter how harsh, Toriel never raises her voice, because she knows the harsh lash she takes for not presenting fast enough saved her Husband and Kingdom countless years ago...This one's a bit more prosey than typical for me, so here's a TL;DR: Toriel gets captured during the Human/Monster War from before the game, gets abused by the king, but promises eternal servitude for the safety of her people...the King Accepts and she serves them. Then we transition to a farm the family owns after time was rather cruel to them. Some family loves Toriel and treats her right, others see her as a servant and slave and treat her accordingly....I want to explore this.

22. Undertale. Toriel was never the Queen or anything uppercase in King Asgore's Court. She had been discovered in a town somewhere by the King as he passed through before the Human/Monster War. Toriel's first interactions with the king were less than pleasant as she was stuck in a traveling carriage with her King and his rather unused cock. Toriel endured though, it even became pleasurable enough after a time, with the King's touches becoming more gentle as she stopped fighting. Eventually the King reached where he was heading for, which was his castle, and he brought with him the naked and abused Toriel. Toriel was offered a place as a concubine, the King even sweetening the deal by saying that her family would be provided for. What Toriel didn't expect was the abuse she suffered for her choice, with her being used and abused often in public, to her body being put on display to delight the king and any monster who arrived in the court. Eventually the Monster War came and went, with Toriel suffering harshly from the defeated king. Eventually a Child came of his abuses...a child he named Asriel. The child was educated by the best scholars the remaining kingdom had, and taught that his mother was nothing more than a toy, to remind the female who really held the power in their relationship. A human child had even come into the picture at some point, but Asgore didn't concern himself at the time, entertained by creature as his son and concubine adopted it. Then Asriel died. Toriel hadn't known abuse that bad sense the first days trapped in the carriage, and it was even worse afterwards. It took her sobbing around his cock to convince him that she had not betrayed him by using the Human to assassinate his son. Even then, Asgore tossed Toriel out of his castle, finding her when he needed to relieve stress, and showing none of the gregariousness or mercy that she had known as a royal concubine. eventually the abused woman settled in a house on the edge of the maze, where she knew the King would find her without trouble, because making trouble usually made the encounter worse. Again, TL;DR: Instead of being the Monster Queen, Toriel is simply a Monster Woman found by King Asgore, and she's abducted to entertain the King during his travel back to his castle. he has so much 'fun', that he tricks her into becoming his concubine. the Monster/Human war happens. The King takes it out on Toriel after the defeat happens. Asgore raises his son, some Asriel abuse of Toriel happens at some point. The Asriel/Chara thing happens. distraught Asgore takes it out HARD on Toriel. Toriel is eventually kicked out and finds herself at a house not unlike the one she finds herself in in canon.

23. Mass Effect. At some point during her Pilgrimage(could be before or after ME1), Tali has to resort to stowing away on a cargo ship to get to a destination. She likely wouldn't have been able to afford the fare anyway with how they would gouged her, so she didn't feel to bad. That changed though when she was found by a deck hand working in the cargo bay, and was subject to the lusts of a deck hand on a long trip. After having his own fun, the Deck Hand hands the recently abused stow-away to his captain. The Captain forces Tali to stay on the ship, to 'work off' what the captain thinks she owes. Tali supposedly works as an engineer, but more often than not, she's being bent over or forced to her knees to do more 'intimate' work.

24. Mass Effect 2: This one takes place during the Morinth Mission, specifically the part where Shepard is getting involved in Shenanigans around the club to get Morinth's attention. When encountering Meln, the near-rapist Turian trying to cause issues with an Asari, Shepard tries to intervene. It doesn't go as well as it had in game, so not only does the Asari get stripped and raped, Shepard gets the same treatment to teach her a lesson. Because this is Omega, Meln has 'friends' that also take advantage of the two women. Meanwhile, uses the excitement to confront her mother, taking her by suprise. This causes the fight to end quickly, and not so well for the Justicar. Excited by seeing the two women being dominated in the club, Morinth rapes Samara, tasting or violating every inch of her Mother's body. After being 'satisfied' humiliating and violating her mother, Morinth removes her Biotic Amp and slips an inhibitor in it's place, before tossing the used and abused Justicar to the metaphorical wolves, and making her escape. The three women are used and abused long into the night, only getting a reprieve when a team from the Normandy comes to investigate and chases off the rapists...or not. There are plenty of women on the Normandy that would make excellent 'toys' you know.

25. Mass Effect. Tali just got off the Normandy after the first game, with her Geth Data and a feeling of a job well done. The problem she didn't anticipate? There is still a large number of people that hate Quarians, especially now that the Geth have gotten hostile and attacked the Citidel seemingly at random. So it's just a bit hard to find work as a Quarian, even one that helped save the Galaxy. Eventually, a good job as a Onboard Engineer for a freighter comes up, one that even seemingly has a reputation for hiring Quarians...though only women for some reason. Tali jumps at the opprotunity, and takes the job. It doesn't take long for things to go wrong. As even as early as day one, she's accosted and fondled like a common slut, even has her still suited body used to satisfy a few crewmen. It turns out that while the Quarians are engineers onboard, they are also sexual slaves. Kept aboard to both keep the ship running as well as satisfy the needs of all onboard. Why are the Quarians on board helping to keep the ship running, if they are just going to be fucked and abused later or even as they work? That's simple, there's several airlocks, no one will miss one or two 'Suit-Rats', and if the ship has an 'accident' during a job that lets a Quarian or two escape...everyone will know WHO did it and punishments will be brutal.

Comic/Conventional Book Non/Dub-con

1. Sequential Art; When Scarlet would have been about to hop into the attic belonging to Art and friends, she sees a Roof Vent on a neighboring home, and decides to investigate the 'shiny'...as a result, she falls through another glass skylight. Fortunately right into the arms of the owner, saving Scarlet from a lot of pain. Unfortunately, she needed somewhere to stay, and there was the issue of the window she broke...and the owner; being a male with a naked female nearby, not having had 'any' in a while, and not really thinking it'd work...offers her a place to stay in exchange for her body. Scarlet, being ever the lovable idiot, agrees.

2. Worm. Ok, so anyone who has an even passing interest in Worm knows about Glory Girl, or as she's sometimes refered: 'Collateral Damage Barbie'. She's basicly the local heroic 'Flying Brick' of Brockton Bay. She's also a 17-18 year old girl in a city that is almost literally consumed by evil, villainy, and all kinds of rot. On top of that, her 'team' is a bit of a lame duck with only a 4 adult members that might have MOSTLY retired by now, and maybe one direct support in the form of the cousin that HASN'T gone off the college. So my question is, what's stopping us from having some of the Villains of the City get some of that booty? She's likely operating solo against villains that mostly seem to have her outstripped in one way or another, so I want to explore a world where Tattletale's Insult of 'Gloryhole' is true. Lets turn out favorite collateral Damage barbie into the Glory Hole of the Cities Villain population.

3. Wonder Woman I recently saw something interesting on Youtube: Appearently an idea that had crossed DC's Desk at some point was to have Wondy Publicly violated. They killed Superman, they broke Batman's back, so why not rape wondy publicly? I mean for a normal comic, it's not great...but For my brand of perversion? It's perfect. We have a group somehow get Wondy Tied up, and then just violate her. The more public the venue the better. This Amazon Warrior brought down to the level of a common whore and fucktoy for scum and criminals, for all the world to see. This offends the Greek Gods, mostly but we'll get to HIM, so Wondy gets her powers stripped from her permanently. So now, Wondy is a normal, if Amazonian, woman that is naked and at the mercy of a world of men that always wanted a taste of her. Her savior is one that is unexpected, Ares. He found himself pleased and aroused at the humiliation of the one noble Amazon, and he wanted it all to himself. Ares offers to restore Diana's powers to her, but only if she sells her body to him...and admits to the superiority of men over women.

Movie Non/Dub-Con

1. Charlie's Angels Movie. Knox's guys capture the angels, and Knox kills charlie as planned, followed shortly by the angels being stripped and raped. Bosley is brought out in front of the angels, and killed, as the girls are raped by Knox's guys. Knox keeps the girls around as sex slaves, often having them dress in perpously revealing clothing if any at all.

2. Brave. Meredith is out riding her horse one day, A roving Barbarian finds and Captures her, taking her to parts uknown. On the way back, The Barbarian ripps Meredith's clothes off, and proceeds to rape her, on the horse ride back to wereever. It turns out that the Barbarian is taking Meredith back to his home in some random mountain. The Barbarian reveals that he had been watching Meredith for a while, and was disgusted by her behavior, citing her as the antithesis to what a woman should be...and keeps her as a slave, refusing to let her wear clothes, and often trading use of her for supplies.

3. Dredd. We all know that Kay imagined himself Raping poor Rookie Judge Anderson while he was captured by Dredd and her, this idea started as wondering what he was imagining, and became an idea for a one shot...but anyone who knows me or read this request thread and my consensual one knows I'm a fan for longer stuff...so I thought about how I could draw this out...and a figured it out...have him keep on imagining himself raping her throught the storyline of the movie, in different ways and locations...the biggest scene would be the Interrogation scene, where Kay takes it up to eleven.

4. Dredd. This time, it starts as the Interrogation scene, where instead of resisting Judge Anderson, Kay makes a deal with her: He will tell her all he knows, and in exchange he gets to do whatever he wants to her in the mindscape; gets to take his Rapefantansy version of her infront of her or with her participating; and her opening a mentall link so he can take her mentally whenever he wants. She agrees and he uses it whenever he can, and it goes on to the scene where he is about to kill her, and he offers her anouther deal: He can take her, actually fuck her, and he'll let her go...again she agrees, and Kay takes Anderson in a number of ways before finally finishing her off by eather urinating or cumming on her face and hair to make it obvios she had been violated before escaping.

5. Dredd. This time we change something about Kay, we make him a psychic too, so he decides to use this power to mentally rape Judge Anderson whenever he wants after he gets captured, and does so often...degrading her to the point where she becomes semi-consenting. the Interrogation scene changes, where Kay takes Anderson in varios ways, and eventually giving her the answer she needs to avoid suspicion with Dredd. IT moves onto truly physical stuff after Kay captures Anderson, him using the excuse of getting captured to 'Sexually Enslave a Judge' to get out of trouble with ma-ma, and going on to take Poor Cassandra in varios ways...the rest of the movie continues on a Semi-Similar track offschreen, with a change being that Kay getting way and making it look like Anderson killed him...and afterwards she serves as his sex slave and Judge-Informant when he moves on to anouther Block that the Judges typically ignore.

6. Frozen. We all know that the power had Elsa on the ropes sense what happened with Anna at the start of the movie, but what if there was more to it? What if the power was connected to a spirit that was displeased with how Elsa handled the situation, so it blasted the power out of control. But when Elsa turned 16, the spirit found out another punishment for the girl, and makes itself known. The Spirit also makes known that he is displeased, and what he wants of the girl, her body. Her decision to hide her powers has enraged him beyond measure, as it had been a random gift he had decided to grace her with, so he wants payment for his spurned gift and claims PLENTY of Inflation and Interest for the last few years.

7. Mad Max: Fury Road. Instead of Max, a different 'Blood Bank' gets taken by the war boy, and things proceed as they would normally. The difference is that this 'Blood Bank' is a less friendly man. After overpowering and raping Furiosa, he proceeds to dominate the other girls, at least a few of them while on the 'war rig'. 'Blood Bank' tells the girls that they're getting away from Imortan Joe, but they(the girls, including Furiosa) belong to him now... Past that is up to negotiation...I would like to at least bring in the younger woman from the surviving 'mothers' as anouther 'slave'...maybe 'altered' versions of others? With 'Blood Bank' using Furiosa to get more slaves for his growing harem.

8. Zootopia: Post-Movie. Judy's apartment is pulled out from under her somehow, and she needs to find a place. Nick offers her his place, but he needs something from her. Eventually, Nick talks Judy into trading her body for part of his apartment. It starts very vanilla, with Judy being slowly acclimated to more and more hardcore sex, turning her into a willing and loving/loved sex slave.

9. Zootopia: This is actually something actually pulled from a Picture-Plot RP I did on anouther forum before I even saw Zootopia. What if the Predators of the world didn't REALLY evolve past their instincts totally? What if instead of eating their prey, they establish their dominance in more sexy ways. This leads to Predator on Prey rape not being considered rape in the Laws of Zootopia, and it even being legal for PRedators to establish their dominance in public. So when Judy meets the sly fox, she finds out that there are some things that a rabbit doesn't WANT to be....open to anything from there. I would even like for there to be a consensual Sex-Slave kinda relationship there...what can I say, I'm a Judy/Nick Shipper...

10. Zootopia: yes, yet anouther Zootopia idea and quite soon after the last one. This idea follows something that has become a bit of a minor 'cliche' in the Zootopia Fanfiction 'Community'...Bellweather eather finding the blueberry or the trap not being sprung as such...so Nick goes Legit savage. But as you can probably see from my massive request thread, I am of the opinion that savagery isn't necessarily all 'GRR KILL!', so what I want to do is explore the idea of Nick going my kind of savage, and fucking Judy for all she's worth. When Bogo and the ZPD arrive, Judy reveals Bellweather's confession, and she goes to jail. Nick gets cured, and all is seemingly well in the world of Zootopia once again. Except that it turns out in all the sexual excitement at the museum, Nick marked Judy as his, and that ignites something possessive and needy in him. I would really love it if we had Judy and him get an apartment together, with plenty of sexy fun interspersed.

11. Star Wars: TFA: So, Rey survived all that time on scavenging the remains of the Empire and NR's last big dust up, huh? Yeah, not in my version of events. My idea here is that Rey does scavenge, but that doesn't always get her the food she needs to survive, so she builds upa stock of extra. How does Rey do this? She sold her body to a Bounty Hunter based out of Jakku. This Bounty Hunter takes her at his convenience, even having her on his ship for pleasurable evenings, and he always gives her extra food to take home at the end of their encounters.

12. Star Wars: TFA: Jakku is depicted as a rough place, it even seemed rougher than Tatooine. I can imagine such a lawless place would be a nightmare for a girl/woman who let down her defenses at the wrong time. Rey is just one such girl, living all of her life on Jakku, all she knows are these shithole towns and scavenging for a living...she might even know the pain of previously being bent over a table and taken. Whatever the case, she lowers her guard one minute, and she's the unwilling whore of a swoop gang the next.

13. Catwoman. I know, nobody likes this movie, but there's one thing I think we can all agree is good...Halle Berry's body in that movie. My idea for this is that the first encounter with the partiers doesn't go nearly as well as it did in the first place. Instead of merely being ignored, a few of the partiers go over to her apartment and decide to bring the party to her...and in a way she's going to like even less. Our not-so-favorite Catwoman gets gangraped by the party goers, maybe eventually being brought over to the party for more of the partiers to enjoy. Our girl, being the pushover-waif that she is, buys into 'this is your fault' deal and doesn't go to the cops. Now the local party goers have a nice piece of ass to go along with thier parties, whether she wants to play or not.(This can be rewritten to be all original, I just think Halle Berry was insanely hot in the movie)

14. Invisible Man(2020). In this version, Cecilia's escape attempt ends in failure. In retaliation for this betrayal, she is raped on the Garage floor, Adrian brutally establishing dominance over his victim. The morning after, it's clear that whatever control the woman had over her life is gone; every scrap of her clothing is gone, except for a set of 'show outfits' in a hall closet for certain guests, she has been terminated from her job, and there's few 'toys'(as Adrian calls them) in their bedroom that weren't there before. Cecilia is forced to stay nude as long as they're alone, and even among many guests; appearently many of his friends and even his brother knew the fate of the woman and relished the chance to see a fine piece of ass tamed, even if they don't get to touch her. When Adrian isn't home, she's either left in the care of his brother, or bound and tied to the bed. Overall, life for Cecilia is now even worse, as she's not even a 'trophy girlfriend' now, but a fucktoy. Sadly, or gladly for Adrian, that was not the end. Emily, Cecilia's Sister, decided to investigate Adrian's house when he was 'supposedly' not home. She sees her sister, bound and naked on the bed, and tries to free her....but it turns out that someone WAS there, Tom. Tom was there, in one of Adrian's Stealth Suits, using the tech to freak out Cecilia. Emily doesn't have a chance against the invisible man, and ends up being raped right beside Cecilia. When Adrian returns home, he finds the second woman, whom he claims as another prize, but not before giving his brother his permission to have fun with his catch.

15. Mulan(Animated). During training, Mulan thought she found a semi-private area of the lake to bathe herself and decompress from a hard day of pretending to be male. She thought wrong. Huang, a male trainee that Mulan hadn't had much interaction with also used this spot, and he had been underwater when Mulan showed up. Initially Huang had been mortified when it looked like 'one of the guys' found his private spot, but became intrigued when he saw the truth behind 'Ping'. So, once Mulan was in the water, Huang grabbed the young woman from behind and offered to sell his silence to Mulan in exchange for her Body and a promise of marriage after the war. Seeing this as preferable to being cast out and humiliated publicly, or worse, Mulan takes this to maintain her Family honor.

17. The Bad Guys. Pre-Movie, but spoilers for a twist in said movie, so if you havn't watched it you might want to skip this idea. Spoiler incoming, so avert your eyes! Anyway. In the Movie we learn that Diane Foxington was the Crimson Paw, a former career criminal that had more gadgets and skills than James Bond. Her career ended with some self reflection prompted by doubt. What if something else prompted that self reflection? A miscalculation at what would become her last job leads her to be be trapped somewhere. A gaurddog comes upon the woman, and decides to have some fun. The supposedly untouchable Crimson Paw gets semi-stripped and raped. After the Guarddog has his fun, he pries the abused woman out of where she's trapped and lets her go. Diane has her moment of reflection, followed by the short stint of Super-Heroics, before going into politics. Things seem to be going up for Diane, she even became Governor! Then she sees a familiar face in her office, the face of her redemption, but also the face of her one-time abuser. The Gaurddog came because he feels like he's one of the factors in Diane's 'straightening out' and as such, 'Wants a piece of the pie'. He doesn't want to blackmail Diane, at least in the traditional sense. At the time, the Guard had felt that he had his fun, and the vixen was suitably punished for her crime...so he had let her go. It was later that he realized just WHO he had in 'custody' during that night, but he hadn't worried too much, he had the videos of her face and what he did to her. Now Diane Foxington has made it into the Governor's chair, and the Gaurd is able to put the face of the 'Crimson Paw' to a name that was successful. Maybe justifiably, the Gaurd wants a piece of the life that he 'helped give' her. He want her to marry him, and he also wants her body...because it's VERY NICE. He DOES have a whole slew of recordings, copies, and backups should Diane not say yes, but says that he'll delete them if she does say yes. She says yes because she doesn't really have a choice, and he's playing HEAVILY to her pride with his admiration of some of the things Diane pulled off as the Crimson Paw, as he had become a fan after researching the Foxburgler after their night together. The Guard does follow through with his promise, even letting Diane delete the recordings. Following the actual movie at some point is optional, as I would just like to do stuff with the pair

TV/Cartoon/Anime Non/Dub-Con

1. MLP:FiM. Rainbow Dash is flying around one day, doing stunts for her friends, a brash stallion comes over and says he can beat Rainbow Dash and handidly...her friends immediatly say that they'd bet anything that she'd win, Rainbow dash does as well...the Stallion says that if she wins, he'll leave and never bother them again, but only if Rainbow and her friends bet thier bodies over... The Stallion wins, and adds insult to injury by fucking Rainbow Dash while low flying over the others.

2. MLP:FiM. A new Alicorn comes to town and takes over the crown of equestria in a bloodless revolution. The 3 former princess' are turned to sex slaves, and are used to service the new king and other prominent people in the court. The Elements of harmony predictably try to come to the rescue of the Princess', but they are captured by the royal gaurd. The new king declares that the 6 mares will be slaves to the royal gaurd, and used as the gaurd see fit. The gaurds mostly use the 6 as sex slaves.

3. Pokémon, A female trainer has been lucky and unlucky in her pokemon quest at the same time, she had the fortune of getting a powerfull team together that all evolved relatively quickly, but didn't go through Gyms fast enough. Now, the trainer has the problem that her all male team doesn't listen to her orders anymore, due to her not having enough badges relative to their power level. The 'Brain' of the team, a Lucario, approaches his trainer with a deal: They'll follow her orders in Battles, but her body belongs to them. When asked why she should take the deal, the trainer is informed that 'her team' had wanting to make her their sex slave ever sense they had 'outgrown' her orders, and this would be a good way of avoiding that fate, mostly anyway.

4. Star Wars: TCW. After leaving the order, Ahsoka is looking for somewhere to go, and at the end of her rope: she finds a mandalorian merc who is willing to take her in and train her, but at a cost... He has to make her his clan to train her, and he has no interest in adopting, so she has to marry him and surrender her body to him. With the alternatives being remnant-CIS guys looking for revenge and The new Empire's Order 66, Rthe former Jedi has no choice.

5. MLP:FiM; All is as normal at Apple Orchards, Applejack is managing the farm with her Big Sister: Big Mac. All of that changes when a pack of Timber Wolves move into the Orchard, attempts at dislodging them prove fruitless, as even Big Mac is overpowered. What the sisters didn't expect is becoming the new pack whores for the All-Male group of Timber Wolves.

6. Hellsing; Seras Victoria is a horrible vampire, Alucard knows this, and Integra knows it. What the two women don't know, is how far Alucard's irritation goes, and what he'll do to his 'childe' if she keeps failing. Eventually Alucard reaches the point where he can't take anymore, or maybe he could have, you never know with him...but that's beside the point, Alucard presents an ultimatum to Seras, start acting like a proper vampire or surrender her body to Alucard forever. Seras fails, predictably, and her unlife is never the same again.

7. MLP:FiM; I was reading 'Things the Royal Guard aren't allowed to do', and I came upon the 'Royal Stud' one, the implication being that the Gaurdponies are their to fuck the princess'. Of course in canon, they aren't 'studs', because most princess' are too big for one thing...and I then had a thought for an RP: We've all seen how the Kingdom of Equestria seems somewhat reliant on 'heroic' ponies, or groups of them...What if there was a 'Royal Stud' Clause in the Royal Guard to both extend that heroic bloodline and streigthen it with the Bloodline of a Guardspony? When Twilight becomes a princess, the Alicorn Twins decide to go ahead and give her a detatchment of royal guardsmen, and have them fulfill the 'royal stud' clause, while informing Twilight and her friends of this...The Mane Six are all heroes, and their genes need to be preserved thusly.

8. MLP:FiM. I just had a weird idea, based off of a fanfiction that I only read the first part of. What if, after Luna gets turns back INTO Luna in the beginning of the series, she decides to give her thanks to the mane six in a very strange way, giving them her hand in marrage....all off them. This is of course a massively old concept that is outdated, but Luna isn't saying no, particularly to the brave mares who saved her soul...where will this go? Futa Sex, Group Sex, All Female sex...I have way to many ideas for this.

9. MLP:FiM. King Sombra won, and the mares that dared defy him are now his toys, mind controlled slaves dedicated to his pleasure. The King eventually takes over Equestria, making the former rulers his slaves as well. The RP would play out as he enjoys his slaves, occasionally adding to the harem when he wishes(M-to-F transformations?), and even torturing the mares when he feels vindictive. The Empire is unaware of what Sombra truly is, or was, and even his slave harem is a closely guarded secret. How does this develoup, does Sombra eventually conquer even Discord, or does he simply enjoy his spoils? The choice is ours.

10. Family Guy. We all know that Brian wanted to fuck Lois, so lets make that dream come true, shall we? After a while of being rejected, and enduring a Lois that's been getting increasingly bitchy to everyone else. At one point, Peter goes off on the adventure of the week, and Brian decides to tame the bitch of the house. Brian rapes Lois, slapping and spanking her as he rides the woman of his dreams. Brian repeats this over time, enslaving Lois to his will, and making her be an overall nicer person. This also makes Brian more sexually driven, so when Meg eventually gets her makeover that actually makes her sexy, Brian gets him a piece of that now sexy booty. Brian does the same thing he did to Lois, and tames the little bitch as his, and makes her keep her new sexiness. All of this happens below Peter's nose, as the two women in his life are basicly stolen from him, and become Brian's property.

11. Family Guy/Simpsons. You know what I want to do.... Occassionally family guy will go that little extra distance in distastefull, and the quite blatantly implied rape of Marge Simpson by Glenn Quagmire...followed by him murdering the whole Simpson family, is up there. That all said, by reading this, you know I love me some rape and domination, especially if the woman comes to enjoy it like Marge appearently did. I want to play out Glen raping Marge, and then maybee a fucked up relationship where she likes what Glen is doing; probably a little too much...I do want to avoid the death at the end though, because I may be a psycho, but I'm not completely heartless.

12. Family Guy. This started as an alternate take on the Meg portion of Idea 11, and can still be done that way, but I decided to break it off for it's own idea. Meg's just recently gotten out of prison, and looks amazing. She's also a raging psycho that is tearing the Griffon home apart, and torturing her father especially. Brian is fed up with this, and decides to try and get Meg to calm down. How does a dog do that, you ask? Brian knows enough about Prison and the Prisoner mindset that an especially easy way to fix Meg's 'problem' is to establish dominance and make her realize that she isn't the queen bitch of the house, and thusly get her to play by the rules. Brian decides that the best way, as long as the one with the most short and long term benefits for him, is to rape and sexually enslave Meg. FOr all of her issues, Post-Prison Meg is very pleasing to Brian's Eyes and 'Third Leg'.

13. MLP:FiM.(an additional warning: On top of all the other fucked up-ness that is my usual RP request, this one has some simulated Homophobia, I do not endorse homophobia, it's just a facilitator of the 'action' in the RP) As we all know, the fandom has made a ridiculous amount of the female characters in the show gay to one degree or another, at one time or another, in thier own little fandoms. Normally this is fine because it's Equestria, and it's a generally free loving place that's generally OK with that kind of stuff, but what if there were parts that weren't? More specifically, the Massive Stallion we see all the time but rarely hear speak: Big Mac. He sees his sister and her friends engaging In debauchery, or fantasizing about it...This simply will not do! Big Mac decides to 'sacrifice' his purity to educate the mares around him on what they should be doing...even his sister, because it's better that it be his dick than another mare's fingers/hoof(depending on if were anthroing or not) or worse yet! Another Vagina. Thanks to a loophole in the ancient and circuitous laws of Equestria, Big Mac doesn't go to jail for serial rape, and decides to keep educating the mares as punishment for trying to stop what he sees as justice.

14. MLP:FiM. This time we take the period of time where everything was kind of going to shit after Discord first got released, and instead of making Big Mac a dog for a random reason, he uses the Stallion as an enforcer of sorts. In this version them, Discord realizes that the elements of harmony could come back if they get enough positive Ju-Ju...so he gets Big Mac to rape it out of. This story would follow Big Mac as he visits each of the fomer Mane 6 and violates them. One interesting idea is Discord eventually bringing the princesses back, depowered of course, and giving them to Big Mac to show them how powerless they are. THis story can end with Twilight enduring one final rape that discords her too, ending any hope of Equestria being saved, or by Twilight de-discording Big Mac...dealing with pregnancy and stuff after the Discording would be cool, maybe some sex too because Big Mac's programming went too deep?

15. Goblin Slayer. What if there was a town that got taken over by Goblins? Like we have a town that's either unprotected or lightly protected, and it gets taken over by a large group of goblins, that say are trying to find somewhere else to live. The Goblins naturally kill the men and the boys, but keep the women and girls for pleasure and breeding. Noone knows what happened outside of the unfortunate town though, so they start popping out goblins quickly. The abundance of food associated with the farms taken over with the town mean that the goblins decide to keep the women of the town as breeding stock and slaves. Eventually you have something akin to a fully functioning village, with a population mixed between Goblins and Slave-Women.

16. MLP:FiM. A Canterlot Noble has too much money and an 'unruly' Stallion in their family that they need to 'get rid of'. So what does this noble do, Buy a Semi-Famous Farm and 'gift' it to the Troublesome Family Member so while they will be expanding the revenue of the family, they're out of the Canterlot spotlight. The problem comes when the farm they 'buy' is the Sweet Apple Acres. I use the '' marks because when the Apple Family refused to sell, the Noble in question used some rather ancient laws and double dealing to get the farm anyway. Nobility can be really petty when they don't get what they want. The Troublesome Stallion comes almost immediately to take over the farm, though finding that the apple family has nowhere to go. This Blue Blooded Stallion decides to turn this situation to his advantage, this 'Applejack' was a rather fetching mare afterall. So he offers Applejack a deal, marry him and give up her body, and the Apple Family get to stay on the farm as if nothing had happened...though now with a loyal and able workforce manning the large farm, payed for by the Noble Family. Applejack agrees, for whatever humiliation and pain she may suffer, her children will inherit the farm and it comes back to the 'Apple' Family.

17. MLP: FiM AU. In this AU, Twilight is replaced by Dusk Shine, basicly the same pony but as a Stallion. Don't worry, it'll become important in a moment. We follow our Nerdy Stallion as he runs an experiment with a 'Want it, need it' spell, he's wanting to see if the spell could be altered so it might be used to counter 'difficulties in bed'. The Experiment fails in a rather spectacular way. For a little while, it 'looks' like nothing untoward happened, but the desires start quickly after that. Dusk finds himself lusting after any mare that he sees, the physical desire to fuck them was overwhelming at times. Through will, he is able to resist...until one time he was helping Fluttershy around her home. The poor mare bent over one too many times, and Dusk's control failed him. Fluttershy clothes lasted a minute, and her virginity a minute after that. After all is said and done, and Fluttershy had been ridden harder than Rental Car with the Optional Insurance, Dusk runs away in shame and terror. Dusk spends a week preparing for the inevitable. The royal guard to come, the (rightful) accusation of Rape, the long prison sentence...The shame in the face of his family, friends, and Celestia. Nothing happens though, Fluttershy even shows up at The doors to Dusk's library, concerned that her friend has become a shut in. When Dusk explains in a fit of confused panic, Fluttershy seems confused herself, as if her rather violent sexual experience was normal. Though still confused and worried, Dusk follows Fluttershy out of the Library, covering that he was running an experiment and had lost track of time. Whatever the case, things go back to a strange form of normal....until the cravings come back. Again his control fails around one of his friends, with no consiquence. Dusk theorizes that the spell failure earlier must have affected his friends too, which means that his new urges had a natural outlet. He could work with this...I have a ton of ideas for this, but the set up was already pretty beefy.

Other/Original Non/Dub Con
1. Critical Role(Matt Mercer's D&D Game). Pike went to travel the seas with a bunch of pirates during the pre-Show break, so my question is...what the crew she found had a very different use in mind for her than her stated goal of learning how to protect herself better? They come upon her at night, and strip her down, throwing her equipment and clothing in the ocean as the night passes, including her holy symbol. Pike wakes up naked, and attempt to sneak to where the captain is, only to have cock forced into her mouth. After being face fucked by the pirate that came upon her, Pike is taken to the captain...where he explains that she's to serve as the Ship's pleasure woman, and will be returned to the coast from which she set off after half a year of good service to the crew. When Pike asks what'll happen if she doesn't serve, the Captain says that she'll be used and abused as long as the crew doesn't grow bored with her, at which point she'll likely be sold to a brothel for some extra coin.

2. Original Fantasy(D&D Inspired, also cliche'd, maybe). An all female adventuring party is questing to save their home from an evil warlock. The adventurers come upon a more wild part of the area, where softer women like them don't tend to last very long. Luckily for them, the women attract the kind of attention that keeps them alive, so they wander the area without too much thought. That ends when things start to go wrong, members getting bent over tables and made significantly less 'pure' by the denizens of this area; from werewolf Mercinaries and Orcish raiders to the local city guard and troops in the employ of the Warlock. The women must continue though, a few ass rapes is small change compared to what the innocent of the kingdom are undergoing.

3. Original Furry Superhero/Urban Fantasy: Look at some of these images: Artwork Gallery for VivaRedlight -- Fur Affinity [dot] net (Make sure you're logged in and approve NSFW imgs) due credit to Vivaredlight. A subset of these images follow a specific group of unfortunate heroines in a series of 'bad ends' that usually end up being very sexy...usually at the hands of the same villain. You know though, what if we took the visual cue we have here, Furry Women in Superhero Costumes getting absued, and ran with it? We have a city where you have a constant war against Crime, and it's a war the law is loosing. Don't get me wrong, you have plenty of Superheroines and Vigilantes that will gladly die(or worse) to save lives and stop crime? The problem is these poor women don't have much luck, ending most of thier nights bent over a crate and being let go, if they're lucky and are a registered Superheroine protected by the Government. Vigilantes though, they usually dissapear one night off the street and only show up again on Porn and other Darkweb sites, as a show, or as a slave. By all measure, the city should be considered lost, but that will never stop those with a selfless personality from trying to do their part. What I would love to do is an anthology type thing that's basicly a collection of one shots based on the city, cronicling these poor women's very sexy plights.

4. Original. This one is based off of an old concept I pitched to someone over a PM a long time ago. What if we take a Virtual Reality game like many of the ones in Anime, the ones that people get stuck in, and change things a bit. It turns out that whoever did this to the game and players wasn't just a massive asshole, but also a pervert. Female Players find themselves suffering a fate possibly worse than death upon being defeated by Monsters and NPCs, being raped and often taken as fucktoys. It gets to the point where the most notable NPCs and Monster Bosses have whole harems of poor female players forced to entertain and satisfy. Some male players even get in on the action, using safe cities known to be relatively hostile to female players due to these highly placed NPCs to get thier own fun and excitement. This can be almost anything: We can do an anthology of shorties like the above Furry Superhero thing, or we can follow a particular Female Player or 'Clan' of them as they try to escape the game with something approaching dignity.

Shorties(One Shots/Short RPs)

1. Critical Role(Matt Mercer's D&D Game). During the trip to the nine hells, the crew of Vox Machina gets sent to a Hell-Prison, where they stick together because they made a deal. In my version, they somehow get separated, with Vex and Keyleth being put in their own cell, far away from the other members. The true reason becomes clear soon however, because the cell is a smaller moving one, and they are moved to a pit edge...where it is clear, even near the top, that many women are being raped and violated in the area down below. Both women are divested of their clothing(their equipment being removed long ago) as they realize, with horror, that they are in an anti-magic field that encompasses the whole pit. The women are dumped in, and are immediately set upon by demons and former victims.

2. Mass Effect: I've had this idea for a while, mostly connected to the big saga RP, the idea is that C-Sec Agents took the opportunity of questioning the vagrant to have some fun with the girl no one will care about. For a few hours, Tali is fucked by varied C-Sec Guys and even women.

3. Undertale. Toriel isn't very lucky with me, is she. Instead of the Child Frisk falling into the underground, an adult male does. Initially, the male is confused and frightened by the things found there, like the talking flower that tried to kill him, or the sexy Goat Monster that decides to help him...or even the weird maze that's apparently under the mountain he grew up in the shadow of. Eventually though, the man notices Toriel's beauty more and more, wanting to see what she's like under those robes, and get a taste of those massive breasts. Once they get to Toriel's House, the man has enough and ambushes Toriel while she's taking a shower. The following events play out like you think they will, the man tries out every hole and inch of Toriel's body, finding her much more entertaining than any human woman.

4. Dredd. Anderson took a huge risk interrogating Kay like she did, but it paid off. What if she wasn't as lucky? Kay dials up the perversion, and before long Anderson finds herself stuck in this mindscape as a fucktoy for her supposed perp.

5.Mass Effect. A random concept for the big Mass Effect Saga RPs that I tend to love doing is Female Garrus' leaving C-Sec. Normally this would be a normal 'I quit' that wouldn't warrant a scene in an Erotic RP, but I came up with a weird cultural thing for Turians to justify this(or other screw ups) leading to sexy fun times: We take the idea that the leader is responcible for a 'fuck up' by a subordinate in the culture, and we expand it by saying that the leader is therefore within his rights to humiliate the subordinate in return. This takes various forms, but the most common is making the offender strip themselves and go out in public. Now that would be humiliating enough, with the added cultural thing of everyone knowing your a fuck up, and possibly other races seeing you in this state; but we have another step to go....this is an erotic RP idea afterall: If the offender is the opposite gender from the leader, the Leader also has the right to extract satisfaction from the offender. Add to that, while rape is technically illegal on the citadel, C-Sec agents who know the offender and enjoy thier suffering arn't likely to stop the Krogan with a boner and a High Powered Rifle from taking the Offender and showing her which species is really dominant. So we have a female Garrus be subjected to this... including the Krogan and maybe one or two more tormentors on her way home.

6. Mass Effect. Another weird Turian thing I came up with for the ME Saga RPs, but never used...was the idea of Predators. The Turians were a predator species on thier homeworld, so what if we kept some of that 'upbringing' here? The idea is that while most of Turian Society operates normally to what we see in the game, a few individuals either go slightly coo-coo or get more in touch with thier 'primitive' side, and hunt females. Mostly females of thier own species. They don't kill or eat these women, but they do take thier time to enjoy them. Now, the victim could be either a Female Garrus, Nyreen Kandros, Vetra Nyx, or an OC...I just want to play with the idea.

7. Mass Effect. For this one, we follow Tali as she's being chased by Saren's goons on the Citidel. A seemingly random bystander saves her from being shot, and figures out that Tali needs help. He says he can help her, but on one condition....he wants her body for as long as she's on the citidel, which will be a while considering the situation. The Man hands over Tali's data to the proper authorities(as much as Shepard and his crew count as such), and he enjoys a few lays with his new Fuck Toy while the galaxy gets saved.

8. Star Wars: TFA. A quick idea. What if Rey failed to use Mind Trick on the Stormtrooper, at least at first, and the Stormtrooper decided to show Rey who was really in charge? A quick rape scene or two, and maybe she gets away...or maybe she doesn't...either way, a simple idea.

9. Last of Us Part II. Older Ellie and Dina are on one of the patrol routes alone, and things have been relatively quiet. Problems arise when they run across an all male survival group, a group that's lonely. After a struggle, the two girls are captured, and the men let loose years of pent up sexual and non-sexual fustration on the women. Now, whether we have them leave the girls there for a rescue party to find after they leave, or if they take the girls with them...that's up to how we feel.

10. Mass Effect. At some point during her Pilgrimage(could be before or after ME1), Tali has to resort to stowing away on a cargo ship to get to a destination. She likely wouldn't have been able to afford the fare anyway with how they would gouged her, so she didn't feel to bad. That changed though when she was found by a deck hand working in the cargo bay, and was subject to the lusts of a deck hand on a long trip. After having his own fun, the Deck Hand hands the recently abused stow-away to his captain. The Captain decides that she's suffered enough, and drops her off at their next stop. (Look in the Video Game Section for a longer version of this idea!)

11. Mass Effect. The Night before Tali and her 'group' go on pilgrimage, a number of 'older boys' decide to throw them a going away party, to 'wish them luck and have some time with friends before leaving'. Now for a little while, this seems to be the ultimate goal of the party, just a bunch of future pilgrims and a few young men having fun before a big adventure...until everyone gets a few drinks in, and the older boys spring their trap. It's common knowledge among the flotilla that Quarian Pilgrims, mostly females, are going to all be raped at least once during thier pilgrimage due to how low they are on the galactic totem pole...so the older boys want to taste the 'Pilgrim Girls' and steal their virginity before the 'aliens' get it. So, it becomes a rape orgy as Tali and her female friends are raped by the older boys and male pilgrims.

12. Fallout 4. After The Sole Survivor went back into stasis after seeing her husband die, alot of time passed, enough time for certain people to discover the vault. A raider group figures out how to open the vault, and makes their home in the old place...clearing out skeletons and the remains of the old vault staff and dead residents. The Sole Survivor however, is different. The Raider Tribe that set up in the vault is one controlled by men, where women are not even second class, subservient to the men. The Sole Survivor is eventually released, right into the hands of the men of the Tribe. The Next few hours are as unpleasant for the woman as you'd imagine, ending with her prostrating herself to the chief raider for a chance to save her son, only to have his cock shoved into her mouth.

13. Mass Effect. What if the first meeting with Aria didn't go well? It's all fun and games, picking the renegade option and insulting Aria's Gaurds, until it turns out they're alot better and more organized than you think. It turns out that pulling a gun, even to taunt these guys, wasn't the best move. Thanks to a few well timed overloads and tech attacks, Shepard and her Team are rendered vulnerable rather quickly...and on Omega, Vulnerable people get treated one of two ways, and Shepard/Her Squaddies are unfortunate enough to be attractive. While the two squaddies(who's identities we can dicuss) get dragged down to be enjoyed on the club floor and passed around, Shepard is stripped and raped right in Aria's booth, with Aria flaunting her power over Shepard....maybe even getting involved(either Futa or Strap-Ons would be involved here). Past that, it's open for negotiation.

Picture Promps/Ideas(NSFW)
Note: Ideas indicated below each picture are NOT the only ideas I'll consider for these 'characters'/Situations. If you have an alternative take you want to discuss, please feel free to PM me!
Picture One
Note 2: While a few of these are of canon characters(with likely more in the future), do not take that as it has to be THAT character... an OC or alternate can be used, as long as it works with the idea.
1596948437.zephod_200217_aisha-ceremonialaisha-sfw.jpg
Notes: This image is actually what inspired me to make this addition to my Request thread...and I'm sure you can see why. Part of me wants to see if she looks so tough in a stiff breeze...
Ideas:
1. Our character is a 'Consort-Gaurd' for the local lord, and is expected to perform all the duties that entails...or at least not raise too much of a fuss when the Lord accosts her with his needs.
2. Our character is part of an All Female Penal Unit assigned to babysit a troublesome Prince, and part of that is letting the Prince have some Eye Candy and Bed Warmers so he stops causing so many issues with the local lords and their daughters...not that the Daughters mind...
3. Orcs capture the Realm our character is a Soldier/Gaurdswoman in, and thoroughly enjoy their conquest. One element of this enjoyment was making an All Female Gaurdswoman unit, that our charrie is a part of, that is officially a locally raised unit to make the locals feel safe...though all they really are is concubines for Criminals(both Orc and Not) that helped said Orcs capture the city this takes place in.
4. Our character is the Warrior-Princess of a realm that recently got humiliated in a war against a neighbor, and part of the peace deal enforced by the victorious power is that the Princess must be forced to marry(IE be basicly a Sex Slave of) the Prince of the Victorious Power. The outfit is the most she is allowed to wear, and that's to her wedding.

415214.png

Ideas:
1. The Little wardrobe malfunction you see in the picture isn't caught by our character, but by a fellow skater who starts fondling the revealed breasts. Our character tries to fight off the rapist, but ends up loosing her shorts too, and eventually her Virginity.
2. Strip-Skating...doesn't go well.

Judy Hopps Prompt 1.jpg
Ideas:
1. Connected to my 'Predators can legally rape prey' plot in the Movie section: Due to being a relatively small prey animal that is very attractive, it's anticipated that Judy will get raped at least a fair amount during her duties as a cop, so she's going to be loosing Uniforms left and right. The solution is simple, at least in Porn-Logic Zootopia: Keep Judy mostly naked during her duties, as Preds will doubtlessly rape her anyway, and this way the department doesn't have to replace uniforms everytime a Pred gets a hard on seeing the newest member of Pricinct One.
2. Alternative to the above: Bogo is annoyed at having a small prey girl that is just going to be highly publicized Pred-Toy(Predator Fuck-Toy) thrust upon his department, so he keeps her handing out tickets naked to keep her and the predators who naturally take advantage out of the public eye.
3. Independent from the above two: Judy looses a bet with Nick and part of her punishment is to do at least a few 'rounds' naked. Bogo, knowing about this, decides to keep these rounds to ticket taking, figuring that the people Judy will encounter will be less dangerous, not accounting for some horny locals who take the bunny's nudity as unspoken consent.

512941.jpg

Ideas:
1. Tali is just the latest in a string of rapes across the Normandy; Grunt has been flexing his physical might to get what he wants, and what he wants is all the pussy on the normandy. This can be a single scene with Grunt fucking Tali, or a series showing Grunt making the Normandy his personal Harem.
2. Quarians are pretty low on the totem pole, in pretty much every way, to the point that even raping one won't likely get you in trouble. Grunt's programing told him that, anticipating a growing Krogan would need to fuck something, so Grunt takes Tali as his. The rest of the ship either doesn't notice, care, or is too scared of the Krogan to render comment on the abuse of the lone Quarian Girl.
3. It turns out part of the early 'maturity' phase of Krogan is a VERY impressive libido, part of their evolution to OUTBREED EVERTHING, so Grunt needs something to fuck. Tali, the selfless little engineering waif volunteers, because noone else wants Krogan dick in them, and if noone steps up then Grunt will be putting it in them anyway.

2c53b34db615579f046e8cef33bfa92d.jpg

Ideas:
1. One of the many groups of badguys and general assholes of the Galaxy Captures shepard and decides to have some fun with her.
2. During thier adventures after Mass Effect 2, the Crew of the Normandy needed money quickly and somewhat discretely....well, one out of two ain't bad right?

d3a129b9ffe8dc7d185817cc42991c71.jpg

Ideas:
1. My first idea is to simply let the above speak for itself: Sheep/Goat Man doesn't like Judy hanging around with foxes, traps her in a vehicle/building and rapes her in revenge....Nick in the background is optional.
2. Again, this is one I'm not bringing ALOT too.

15ed2808086ccacd969e5b4541591cc4.jpg

Ideas:
1. A previous picture reveals that the speaker in the picture is meant to be Blitzo, so lets go with a darker interpretation of our favorite Imp...or at least ONE of our favorite Imps. This is hell afterall, and almost no relationship is good down here. Blitzo, inspired to action by the sight of his adoptive daughter's breasts, decides to get his money's worth another way.
2. Lets drop the idea of it being Blitzo that sees this, it could be anyone. Millie or Moxxie, Vortex, anyone, even a rando. The point is, showing a moment of weakness like this in Hell is likely a BAD thing, and Loona learns that...if she hasn't learned it in the past.
3. A specific idea I had when I was writing the last one. Stella subtly organizes a party where Blitzo's 'prized Hellhound' will attend, and drugs her. The above happens, and Stella 'just happens' to be around to take the 'poor dear' 'back home'. She never makes it home, at least that night. Stella has her men, and maybe herself, abuse and rape Loona, to basicly make an unholy mess of her, before depositing her back at I.M.P.s Office with a warning about staying away from Stolas.

This is one of those 'Follow the Link' things. It shows Bowser raping Peach from around the SMB 3 Era

1. Simple: During one, or several, of the times that Bowser captured Peach, he savagely violated her.
2. Super Mario Bros 3 is canonically a Stage Play, so maybe this is some sexy roleplay between Peach and Bowser, or maybe Peach said something she shouldn't have to the Tyrant and had to be taught a lesson 'behind closed doors'.
3. Bowser does something smart, and instead of outright invading the mushroom kingdom and causing all kinds of death to only be defeated in the end: He blackmails Peach to come with him and be 'his property' in exchange for the safety of the Mushroom Kingdom.
4. Bowser Captures Mario and/or Luigi, and decides to establish some rather extreme dominance. Using Kapek's Magic, as well as some of his own, Bowser turns one(or Both) Brothers into women and takes to savagely raping them.

General Information:

ON

NOTE: If you see something in the ONs, it DOES NOT mean you have to do it. These are just what get me 'going' to one degree or another, this is all negotiable.
-Rape
-Public
-Watersports(the large draw of this is the humiliation aspect of my characters using yours as a urinal[public or otherwise]
-Anal
-Virgin
-Oral
-Breast Play/worship
-Titjobs
-Lactation(Connected largely to rape and humiliation, like having my character force your charrie's shirt open and using her breast as a waterbottle to refresh himself while raping her or even just doing whatever)
-Harem(preferably forced)
-Sexual Slavery
-Furry
-Xeno(mostly connected to Fandoms)
-Humiliation
-Incest(In the realm of forced mostly)
-Transformation/Rule 63(sometimes in game, but mostly in the vain of switching the gender of a male character so I can have my characters play with them)
-Multiple Partners
-Beastiality

MAYBE:
-Mind Control(I have a few ideas with this involved to one degree or another, but I by-and-large don't prefer it...if you run across one of these ideas or have one of your own, don't be afraid to bring it up.)

OFFs:
-Scat
-Gore
-Vore(This is where even my messed up brain goes; NO!)
-Inflation
-Death/Dismemberment
-Male on Male(Sorry, I only like guys when I'm playing them and they're opposite women)
-Blood
-Vanilla(I tried putting this in maybe, but I just don't vibe with it, sorry)

Favorite Franchises for Perversions:

-Mass Effect
-MLP:FiM(I enjoy doing Anthro-furries for this, but also enjoy pure pony as well, it mostly tends to what my partner wants)
-Undertale(I would love to do something regaurding Toriel at this moment, but I can't think up an idea I feel confortable posting right now) THERE ARE NOW PLOTS FOR THIS, CHECK OUT THE VIDEO GAME SECTION FOR DETAILS!
-Dredd(Anderson is so wonderfull as Rape-bait, I just want to have any number of fictional a-holes force her to see what they'll do to her as she's stripped naked)
-Star Wars[Any era depicted in Mass Media/Games](Not much to say here, you know by now I'm messed up, and love me some stuff)
-Zootopia(You'll notice that plots for Zootopia have shown up in the weeks/months following the movie, that's because I'm a furry, and I want the protagonist bent over and crying as she's being reamed)
-DC(An old weakness of Wonder Woman's is that if she's tied up by a man, she looses her powers...and I believe that old comics took somewhat advantage of that, but NOT NEARLY ENOUGH! I also like the idea of my character being powerfull enough that him raping WW or a similarly powerfull female is actually felt in the local area or around the world...)
-Comic Books/CB Inspired 'Heroic' Media in General(I had to specifically mention DC and WW because of that old part of her lore sets of my Rape Potential Sensors, but Comic Book/CB Inspired Heroines always have nemesis that are probably dreaming about getting into their fare opponents pants, and I want to make those dreams come true)

General Ideas:

1. Take a Video Game or Movie(one I've seen/played granted) and add rape or Dom/Sub Sex throughout... this can also work with TV Shows I've seen(I even have a few more specific ideas based on this 'thesis' in the request area above)
2. Something rapey and long term with Toriel from Undertale. Check the Video Game and shorty section for a few ideas!
3. Crossover Fun...My more public appropriate(though not by much) sink for ideas is odd crossovers and thinking about what those worlds would look like...I would love to have someone to explore those worlds with(of course there would be sex, hopefully rough and/or less than fully consensual sex)
4. A character from something messes up, and as a result, they're sexually enslaved. This is anouther one I have a few more specific versions of in the request area above..this can also apply to groups of characters.
5. A Forced/Dark marriage, where my character takes full advantage of yours...
6. Something rapey/sex slavey with a Female Garrus. At some point I've started wanting to use female Garrus for my Erotic ME RPs, and having her be one of my victims has been awesome. So I decided to finally open up the concept in these threads for those that might read it. This can be folded into almost ANY of my ME Ideas in the VG section
7. In my larger scope Mass Effect ERPs I've had the concept of public nudity and fornication(fucking) be legal on the Citadel; justified vaguely at the time; this has the understandable knock on effect of having Rape be a big problem on the Citadel...From the quasi-legal Quarian Rape(due to their social status) to Turian and Krogan Alpha Males showing that they are the strongest by educating the nearest 'Uppity Bitch' who really owns that nice ass. There are numerous plots we could run from just the effects of this in the premise, and any Mass Effect Idea I have can run it if it wasn't 'built into' the DNA...The two ideas surrounding this one even have this whole thing built into them at some level.
8. We all know that Asari were engineered by the Protheans to some degree at the very least, so what if the Protheans tried to eliminate the 'Male' of the species, but failed in a way not noticed by them until it was too late and their species was gone. The Ardat-Yakshi are that failure...the Remnants of the 'Male' Gene in the species only activated in a random genetic lottery upon two Asari getting thier freak on and embracing eternity. This version is different, but still a sexual predator. Instead of killing it's victims, the Gene gets the AY to force itself on Female Asari(and even other females) in an effort to get more children, in a corrupted version of the 'propagate the species' drive. They even get off on it a lot due to what the gene does to the mind. This could have some fun interplay with Justicars and Asari in general if we could bring in Morinth and the Asari charactrs into it.
9. We all know about Goblin Slayer by now, and part of me is just wanting to play something where some Gobbos get to have some fun with women of varying species(Maybe even bring in some stuff from D&D).
10. I was trawling my youtube feed at some point today, and saw my go to 'Not Quite SFW' Comedy Channel had a picture of a Female Ultraman in a rather compromising position between two monsters...So now my brain wants to work out a way we can play with that... I want full sized Ultrawomen(could be one, could be more than one) being raped by monsters. This is in general ideas because I don't have a specific plot idea yet...
11. To MLP:FiM for this idea. One of the side ideas I had for one of the MLP plots is the idea that of all the girls, Fluttershy is the one with the most 'experience' with sex. Why? Because she got raped repeatedly by Stallions from Ponyville while she was isolated in her little Animal Sactuary/Home and she would NEVER make a big mess of something...and maybe she even liked it? Either way, Either directly integrated into a plot, or used on it's own as a one shot...I want to explore this one a bit.
12. I wanna do something with Millie and or Loona from Helluva Boss, I have a few ideas above in the picture prompts, but I figured I’d ask here.
13. I want to do something fun with Rivet from the recent Ratchet and Clank game, I've actually stumbled upon some fun porn comics with her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom