Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

When Robby took her by her hips and lifted her up, slowly lowering her onto his hard cock she moaned, squirming as she got closer to it. As he got her onto it and continued to play with her clit and nipples, she moaned into the kiss he gave her as she turned her head.

The young girl struggled some against the boy as he began to lift her top. Despite her pants being wet with her juices, she wasn't as sure of her kinks as Roxanne had been at her age. As Robert grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed them hard, she moaned and as if they were in sync the way they had been when in school together when he drove into her and released, she moaned as she climaxed at the same time.

As they sat on the bridge, they watched the young couple below as there love making became ever more heated. Robby smiled at their lack of shame knowing that he and Roxy were not a bit different, only a bit older, but still comfortable in their love for one another. He played with her clit as his cock remained deep inside her. He waited to see if she would start up again or if she was ready for a rest.

Once climaxing Roxy had collapsed against Robby's chest and while her body responded to him, it seemed she was worn out both from the sex and from the events both of them had been through since she had lost her memory. "I wanna go home, Robby." She said softly before yawning, unable to help letting out a soft moan as Robby tried to get her going again.

Seeing she was exhausted, he didn't push her further but let her calm down slowly and then let her get dressed as he dressed him self. He helped her down off the bridge. I had been a good afternoon, she had remembered some things. He loved it. As they walked slowly home, he wrapped a strong arm about her supporting her.

When he let her get dressed Roxanne was sluggish in doing it, utterly exhausted from recent events. As he helped her off of the bridge she stayed close to him. Roxanne was just happy to have had an amazing afternoon with him, being able to remember more was just a bonus. "Thank you." She said softly when she felt his arm wrap around her, sure that he could tell she was worn out.

Robert walked her home, took her up to his room, and helped her out of her clothes, and put her in bed and tucked her in, He kissed her on the forehead, and said, "Take a nap", I'll make us some dinner. He went downstairs and started making some tuna noodle casserole. It was great comfort food that he had learned to make from his Mom. He cooked the noodles, assembled the casserole, and put it in the oven to bake.

While he waited for it to bake he got out a box of old pictures from high school and started sorting through it and setting them out on the living room table. He found lots of pictures of them together. Even though they weren't the best quality, at least they were good memory joggers.

When dinner was ready , he went upstairs and kissed Roxy awake.

Upon getting home Roxy was fighting him on sleep as he took her up stairs to his room before taking her out of her clothes. When he laid her down and tucked her in Roxanne watched as he kissed her forehead. "I don't want to." She protested with a weak voice but upon him leaving her to start dinner, she was out like a light within minutes, the darkness that filled the room helping to calm her as the sun set outside and the moon took it's place while the sky darkened.

When he came up to wake her when dinner was done, Roxy was more difficult to wake up than usual. When she did wake up, though she sat up and kissed him back. She could smell the food from here. "What did you make for dinner, love? It smells amazing."

"Something my mom taght me to make. It's called Tuna-Noodle bake. You want to get up or eat it here in bed?" He asked. he kissed her sweetly on the lips this time. " Well he asked, I gotta get it out of the oven. You comming down or should I bring it up here?"

Roxy kissed him in return, smiling against his lips. "I'll come down. Go ahead and go get it out and I'll be down in a minute." She said and when he left she put a pair of her underwear and grabbed one of his t-shirts, slipping it on over her head as well as a pair of shorts before following him down. She walked over and got plates, and silverware down for the two of them while he worked on getting out of the oven.

Robby set out the tuna-noodle bake on the table and sat down next to her. They sat and talked while they ate. I got out some of our old high school pictures. They're in the living rooom, we can look at them when were done eating."

She nodded. "Okay." She said softly, moving her free hand down to take his. "Robby," Roxy began after swallowing. "I just wanted to say thank you, for standing by me in all of this." She said, smiling at him weakly. She knew almost no other man would have with an addiction on top of memory loss. Roxanne leaned over and kissed him on the cheek before continuing to eat.

Robby finished his bowl of food and took it to the sink. and came back to her and standing behind her, rubbed her shoulders. When she finished eating, he put her dish in the sink,and led her into the living room to look at the picture. They sat on the sofa and the 50 or so pictures were spread out in front of them. "This is us!" he said, the way we were then." there are lots of great memories here."

When he stood behind her and began to rub her shoulders as she ate, Roxy began to relax within minutes. When she finished she watched as he took her bowl, placing it in the sink for her. "I could have done that, Robby." She protested softly, though she knew it didn't do any good. Then when he lead her into the living room Roxy was shocked to see what would have had to have been every picture he had of the two of them. "Baby..." She said, looking over at him. Truly she was touched at the lengths he was going to, just to try and help her remember. As Roxy gently pulled away from him she sat on the couch she picked up the picture closest to her that caught her eye. It was of the two of them playing with what looked like Australian Shepard puppy. "Is this Misty?" She asked, turning the picture so he could see it.

Her memory of that day was almost perfect. It had been for their one year anniversary and while she had already started back to school her junior year, Robby had another few weeks before he had to leave for school. Roxanne remembered Robby picking her up from school that day, taking her to his place, where they were pretty much living together at the time. She would stay over with him most nights against her parents wishes, of course. She remembered him having surprised her with a nice romantic evening and when they were done eating he took her into the living room where he surprised her with the puppy. Part of her wandered if he still had their dog, though by the dog toys she had seen laying around and the dog bowls in the kitchen, she guessed he did.

Robby got kind of sad at her question, knowing the answer would not be easy. "Roxy, that was eight years ago. Misty passed a year ago." He squeezed her hand as he said it. "I got a new puppy though, a month ago, but he's at my friend's farm until he's trained. My landlord won't allow an untrained dog. His name is frosty. We can see him and Misty's grave tomorrow if you like. She is buried at the farm. She was a great dog!" he said.

When Roxanne saw the sadness on his face when she asked about Misty she could tell his answer wasn't going to be what she had hoped for. As he told her, a look of sadness passed over Roxy's fave and as he squeezed her hand she seemed to tense up some. "I want to, but how did Misty die?" She asked, unable to keep her voice from sounding sad. After all, the last time she had seen Misty she had only been three and had been both happy and healthy.

"Well that's the good news." He said " one night she had a hard time getting up on the bed, so I helped her. She wagged her tail, curled up and went to sleep, she never woke up. I found her right there the next morning. She was gone. She never had a bad day. So I took her out to the farm and buried her."

Robby picked up another picture. it was of the two of them riding a toboggon sled down a hill in the snow. "Do you remember that?" he asked?

Roxy smiled weakly, glad to hear the dog that had really been a part of the start of their life together hadn't suffered. As Robby grabbed another picture she looked at it and then at Robby, as if she were trying to remember. "It's kinda fuzzy but I remember you having to talk me into going on that damn thing." She said with a smile.

When the picture was ten the two of them had been dating for only a few months. The town had gotten this massive snow storm and school was closed for almost a week. The picture had been taken by one of Robby's friends on their first snow day. She remembered almost crashing into a tree that day too, but that was it.

Roxy then lifted her head from his shoulder and picked up a picture that had been taken the same day. "This was taken then, too. Your friends were teasing you all day because you wouldn't leave my side and you wouldn't stop kissing me." She said with a small smile.

"Do you remember what happened that night?" he asked "It was in the abandoned cabin by the sled hill" a bunch of us got together and sealed up the windows and built a fire in the fire place and covered up with blankets and made out. The others left early, but we stayed all night. It was the first time we made love. Huddled in front of a fire wrapped in wool blankets. Your father was so mad when i brought you home that morning."

Roxy nodded, remembering that night extremely well. "I remember as you guys sealed up the windows us girls sat around talking. All of them swore up and down I was the girl you were going to marry and that what we had was real." She said, taking his hand. "They all thought that, to whoever they were with, they were just sex but by the way we looked at each other, they knew we were really in love." She told him with a smile, laughing when he mentioned how pissed her father was the next morning. "Daddy was so pissed, he smelled the sex and your cologne on me and swore up and down I would never see you again. Him and Momma both thought I was just sex to you." She said, the accent she had when they met finally coming out.

"Hey my country girl is back! " he said, noticing the West Virginia twang returning to her voice. as she sat next to him on the couch, the memories of that night came back and he wanted her again, pulling her to her feet, he hooked her shorts and panties and slid them down her thighs. So she was wearing only his oversize tee shirt. He stripped off his pants as well exposing his already stiff member to her. He went the fire place and lit a fire and grabbing a blanket they laid on the carpet in front of the fire, and wrapped up.

It made Roxanne smile to hear the excitement in Robert's voice as she began to speak in the twang that had long since been replaced with the accent of someone who lived on the west coast. As she was brought to her feet by him she watched as he pulled down both her shorts and thong. She stepped out of them and watched as he took his pants off.. "Please don't tell me it took an accent for you to become completely attracted to me again." She joked, knowing he had always been attracted to and in love with her. Roxy watched as he went over and started a fire in the fire place went over with him as he grabbed a blanket. "Baby, I love you and I missed us so much." She said as they laid on the carpet in front of the fire place.

As they wrapped in the blanket, they began to explore each others bodies, just as they had that cold winters nigh in the cabin 8 years ago. It was almost as though they were reliving the experience. they were teenagers again for a few minutes. The exitement was there as if it were happening for the first time. When they had finished making love, they laid there coupled and fell asleep on the floor. the blanket and fire warming them till morning.

As they relived the experience, Roxanne came several times and her inner thighs were soaked. She was worn out, though and as they laid there, she was facing him. Nothing but love and desire in her eyes. As they laid there, she raised her hand and ran her fingers through his hair. "Remember how I'd always want to wear your football jersey and Letterman jacket?" She asked with a smile. Suddenly it seemed as if she remembered much more than she had before.

"you can have them if you would like", he said smiling at her. He was sleepy too, well fed, and satisfied. He got up from the hard floor scooped her up, blanket and all into his arms, and carried her up to his bed. He got into bed, and pulled her on top of him. he pulled the covers up over them, and kissing her sweetly, drifted off to sleep. When he woke the next morning he felt warm and wet beneath her sex. Apparently she had had pleasant dreams.

"I'm not going to take them from you, babe. After all, they are yours." She said, kissing him. When he stood and scooped her up into his arms, Roxanne rested her head on his chest. She could almost fall asleep right there. When they made it up to his room Roxy looked up at him as he laid down with her. When he pulled her on top of him, her head rested on his shoulder and she soon was out like a light, hardily responding when he kissed her. Then, the next morning when he awoke, she was still asleep, clearly having dreams of the two of them. The current one: what their wedding day would be like.

Back
Top Bottom