Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

Roxanne watched him and was glad when she could feel him disengage from her and continued to watch as he stood and went over to the closet. She continued to watch as he stood there, going through the closet for several minutes before emerging with a box. At first she looked at him with confusion, but as he reached her and sat the box down, she could smell the leather and metal the box contained and as she looked up at him with lustful eyes, it was clear just the scent fueled her arousal.

As he got her up and took her from the couch into the bedroom, she followed and as she walked, you could hear her inner thighs sliding against each other. Clearly she was very horny and ready to be played with and teased. Roxy watched as he took out the cuffs from the bed and put them on her, letting out a soft moan as she almost came once more, just from feeling the leather against her skin. Then, when he took the rope out and began to tie her to the bed, she started to struggle, remembering when they had played before that her putting up a fight really helped to fuel is dominant side. "Master, what did I do wrong?" She asked, finding her wrists were now secured and as he moved to work on her ankles, she struggled more, trying to kick at him. "Please, Master, I'll be a good girl." She said, almost sounding innocent. She lost the fight though, and soon her ankles were secured too, her wet pussy and thighs on display for him and fully accessible to him to play with. Roxy struggled, trying to get free but found the ropes became tighter, restricting her further. She watched to see what other love toys he would grab from the box.

Robert dug through the box and came up with a small wooden paddle. He walked over to the bed, and saw where Roxie's leaking pussy had dripped on the bed. "The naughty little girl wet the bed" he said. " I think she needs a spanking." He lined the paddle up with her bottom and paddled each cheek until it was a bright cherry red. The more he paddled, though the wetter she got, and the more she dripped.

He then got out a vibrating egg, and after moistening it in her copious juices, inserted it in er ass, and turned it on.

Roxanne watched him as he took a small wooden paddle from the box and began to struggle again, as if trying to get lose. "Master, please don't, I'm sorry I wet the bed." She said as she struggled, unable to move off of her back. When he began to spank her, she screamed in pain, but despite that, both her and the sheets became wetter. By the time he was done, Roxy looked up at him with lustful eyes, unable to stop moaning despite how sore her ass was.

Then, as she watched him get out the vibrating egg, she moaned lustfully as he moistened it in her juices, then when he put it into her ass and turned it on, she couldn't help but thrusting forward, humping at the air helplessly.

He got up on the bed with his hard cock pointed at her and let its tip just touch her teasing her. He watch as she struggled trying in vain to get it inside. As she thrust at his cock he pulled it away, keeping it just in contact with her sensitive flesh, teasing her terribly. He had taken a feather from the box, and now tickled her nipples, inner thighs and armpits with it. He smiled seeing the desperate look on her face. It'd been a long time since she had begged him, and he'd forgotten just how much fun it was.

Roxanne watched him with lustful eyes as Robert stood from the bed and touched the tip of his hard cock to her sensitive pussy. It wasn't even a minute before she began to thrust at it helplessly, trying desperately to get it inside of her. When he pulled away after getting his fill of amusement from her attempts, Roxy looked up at him with lustful and pleading eyes. "Please fuck me, Master. I'm really horny." She purred, almost begging as she watched him grab a feather from the box. When he moved it to her breasts, it not only tickled and made her laugh, trying to squirm despite the ropes holding her into place but it also made between her legs wetter. When he moved on to her arm pits it had the same effect. But, when he moved to her inner thighs, the light touch of the feather didn't tickle, but made both her inner thighs and the sheets beneath her wetter. "Master, please fuck me with your nice hard cock." She begged with the desperate look on her face.

Seeing her begging, he slipped his long hard cock in her wet bleeding pussy and drove it in deep, his balls slapping against her ass with each stroke come splashed soaking his thighs as a continued their lovemaking. After only a few strokes, he felt her desperate pussy flutter and begin to squeeze as he drove into he pushed balls deep in again and held the position waiting moment for her release. He wanted her to come more than once before he released his load.

Roxy let out a moan of pleasure, a thank you of sorts as he entered her. As he drove himself deeper into her, his balls coming up to slap against her ass and that added to her pleasure. She was so consumed by her lust that she didn't even notice she was bleeding. After several minutes, when her pussy clamped down on him and soon after that she released, covering his member in her cum.

Robbie untied her bonds and let her stretch out on the bed. He rolled her on her stomach, and taking a bottle of oil began to massage her back and her still pink ass. he rolled her over and gently massaged he pussy sore to the point of bleading from there aggressive lovemaking, and he full breasts and soft pink nipples. He laid down beside her and gently kissed her softly, hoping that now that she was well loved she would sleep and finally get well.

When Robby untied her bonds, it seemed to somehow ease Roxy into a deep relaxation as any tension that had resulted from their playing disappeared. When he rolled her onto her stomach, she didn't fight him. Instead Roxanne simply rested her head on a pillow and stretched out on the bed. She could hear him picking up the bottle of oil and her relaxation deepened even when he just started, but when he moved to her ass she winced some, her ass still a bit sore. Then, when he rolled her over onto her back, she looked up into his eyes, moaning as he gently messaged her sore pussy; oddly she found it pleasurable. Once her breasts were done and he laid beside her, she smiled sleepy at him, kissing him back. She then moved her head to rest on his chest and took one of his hands. "You, my sexy boyfriend are one hell of a lover." She complimented.

Robbi rubbed her back, coaxing her to sleep and after an hour or so fell asleep himself. If she would just sleep through the night, they would be home free. he was determined to make it what ever it took. As he fell asleep , his arm was wrapped tightly around her. He wanted he safe and all his. He would make lover to her again tonight a dozen times if that was what it took.

Roxy smiled as she could feel Robert's hands moving up and down her back, his attempt to coax her into sleep, she was guessing. Within minutes she could feel her muscles relaxing further and the more she relaxed the more she realized just how tired she was. Within ten minutes she had began to fall asleep and by the time he had fallen asleep himself and the feeling off his hands on her back had ceased, she was in a deep sleep, her head rested on his chest and a smile on her face. She slept peacefully until about four A.M. That was when she began to have a nightmare about the man she had been with out in California, the man who had gotten her into drugs.

She was tossing and turning and awoke breathing heavy and sweating. Roxy didn't sit up, but rather just laid there. It was Robby's arm wrapped around her that brought her back to reality, reminding her that it had just been a bad dream and that she was with Robby, her first love again. Slowly, over the never twenty minutes or so, she calmed down and her breathing returned to normal but she didn't go back to sleep. Instead she just laid there, and tried to force herself to remember more about Robby and their high school years together before he had gone off to school and she left for California.

Robby woke to find Roxy awake, and laying just where she had been when he fell asleep, tucked tightly under his arm, her head laying against her chest. Her breasts were against his side and her pussy pressed tight against his hip leaving a warm wet spot on his skin, her leg was hooked over his. He looked into her eyes and findin her awake, he kissed her softly and smiled. "You made it sweety" he said, "the drugs should be out of your system by now," He smiled at her and felt his morning wood press against her inner thy where her leg draped across him. "We have a chance to start over, to really enjoy life together, maybe even have the family we wanted."

Roxy kissed him back, smiling weakly against his lips. She looked up at him as he spoke and honestly, the fact that she had overcome the drugs hold on her didn't mean much to her. Not if she could never remember her past. She could feel his morning wood pressed against her inner thigh, where her leg draped across him but she seemed to be ignoring it and also seemed to be hurt by his words. "I don't want to "Start Over". I want to remember you and what you and I apparently had at one time. Roxy moved her leg so that it was no longer hooked over his, lifted her head from his chest and moved out from under his arm before getting up. She looked back at him, the hurt obvious both in her eyes and on her face. "I may not remember a whole lot right now, but don't you dare question what we were before I left because who I was then, was me. I had no drugs or alcohol or asshole men influencing me and deciding who I was. "If you didn't enjoy the life we had in high school chances are you never will." She said, pulling his robe over her and tying it tight enough so where it covered her. "I'm going to get a shower." She said, going to leave the room and as she did, part of her expected him to get up and stop her from just walking away.

"Hey just a minute!" he said. "we both want the same thing. When I said start over, I meant pick up where we left off when you left to go to California, not start from scratch! The only thing I want to leave out were the empty years in my life when you weren't here." He got up and followed her to the bathroom. "When you left we were planning to get married and and have a family, and that's what I want to do know, just as soon as you're ready. Why don't you come back to bed, or if you are set on a shower, I'll take one with you."

By the time Robert had followed her to the bathroom, Roxy had entered the bathroom and closed the door, locking it too. As she listened to what Robby was saying from the other side of the door she hugged herself as she sat on the toilet. "No, when I left for California, after I graduated it was because I thought you were never coming back; that you had found somebody else who had made you happy and took my place." She said, a tone of hurt was clear in her voice. Roxy then fell silent for several minutes, as if she were trying to decide what to do. "I don't want to come back to bed and I can take a shower on my own!" She said through the door and while she waited for a reply, she moved her hands down to untie the robe and opened it, looking down at the tattoo of his name on her hip, tracing the letters with her finger nail on her pointer finger of her right hand. As she did, she couldn't help but think about how this man, who she knew she was in love with and who was clearly in love with her, was still such a stranger to her.

"Well I can't even be a friend through a locked door. I'm not sure why your hurt, but I didn't mean to hurt you. Did you not hear what I said? That I wanted to get married and have a family? I'll be out here when you are through with what ever your doing. Don't count on me going away." The hurt was now clear in Robby's voice too. He didn't understand what was wrong or what he had done wrong. He went and sat on the bed and just waited for her.

Roxanne could hear the hurt in Robby's voice and it made her wince, unable to keep herself from thinking that she had hurt him. Upon hearing him leave, going back to the bedroom to wait on her, Roxy stood, not even bothering with tying the robe back up and unlocked the door, opening it and going after him. "Robby?" She asked, standing in the doorway and looking at him. "I'm sorry I hurt you." She added before going over to him and sitting next to him, but waited for him to make the first move, afraid she just might hurt him more.

Robby wrapped his arm around her and gently pulled her to him and kissed her softly. "You know that I love you" he whispered in her ear. I want to have a family soon, do you?

When Robby wrapped his arm around her, pulling her to her before kissing her, she could feel her muscles tense up some. She leaned over and kissed him back, her muscles slowly relaxing. "I love you too." She said, sounding more than a little hesitant. "One day I do, yes. I just want us to be okay and want to remember exactly who I am before we start trying."

"I understand," he said, " I will not rush you, but I need to know that you want regain the full measure of the love we once shared. I know it will be slow, and you need to remember, but please don't close me out again. It would break my heart to think that having lost you and got you back, that i would lose you again. I don't think I could bear to face that possibility."

He laid back on the bed and and pulled her onto his chest, the robe opening so that they were skin to skin, and just held her, gently rubbing her back and bottom. He wanted her to know that he was hers, and he hoped that she was his.

"Robby, I wouldn't have stayed if I didn't want to regain what we once had. I'm willing to fight for it and to go through whatever hell we have to, so that I can remember everything. You aren't going to lose me again." She said before falling silent for a few minutes. "I.. I got scared. It's like every time I look at that tattoo on my hip I want to remember you and what we had but you still feel like such a stranger to me and it makes me sick to think I can't even remember the love of my life. All I remember is when I got the tattoo, that's it. I can't remember how I felt getting it or anything else besides how we met." She said, clearly hurt and mad at herself for not being able to remember.

As he laid back and pulled her on his chest, she could feel her skin touching his and as he held her she nuzzled her head into his chest. As he rubbed her back and bottom, Roxanne lifted her head to looked up at him, his hands moving over her back and bottom helping to keep her muscles relaxed. "I don't want you to be a stranger to me Robby." She said with tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"Its alright to cry", he said. "sometimes it helps to let go of your fears. Until you can regain your memory, we can work at building new ones. Just don't run away. Know that i love you and will always be here for you." He pulled her head to his shoulder and felt the hot tears as they ran from her eyes. He held her gently, and lovingly in his arms.

When Robert told her that it was okay to cry, Roxanne found herself unable to fight the tears any longer and she buried her head into his chest. Then, when he pulled her head to his shoulder she looked up at him. "Robby, what if I don't ever remember?" She asked, able to slow crying down some, but there were still tears running down her face as she looked at him.

"Then we will just have to make new memories, and make them happy ones. We can do that. It will take time, but it is worth the effort. Don't worry" He held her again and just let her tears come. He knew that when they had all been cried out she would feel better, and besides it made him feel good that she would trust him enough to cry on his shoulder.

Roxanne sighed, resting her head on his shoulder as she just let the tears come, making no attempt to hide it from him now. Clearly she was struggling with coming to terms with the fact that she may never remember both her past and their past together fully. "I love you.." She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom