Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

"I already hate you." She said, glaring at him as he got up from the bed and sat in a chair upon picking a book. Of course, she didn't realize that anything she said, he probably was dismissing it as the drug addict talking. "I don't need you." She said as she rolled over so that her back was to him again. "Maybe coming back to the dump was a mistake." She said, loud enough to where he could hear. Clearly she was pissed and her remarks were only going to get worse as the withdraw took more of a hold on her.

As the week wore on, Roxy was getting worse, and Robby was near the breaking point. Finally he went downstairs and called the clinic, and told them what he was going through. They offered to send over methadone for her, and Robby accepted. When the methadone arrived he went up to see her and tried to give her the pill' "I want you to take this, the doctor said it would make you feel better and let you sleep." he said.

When he came up to see her with the pill in hand, Roxy looked at him with blood shot eyes. All week she had slept maybe a few hours each night. She seemed hesitant but she did accept it from him and took it without a problem. Within a half an hour of taking it, she was relaxing and was beginning to feel tired. "Robby, I'm sleep." She said with a yawn, the pill clearly working.

He laid her back down and rubbed her back. He had ahd to watch her suffer terrible things and it hurt him . He was relieved to see her sleep. He watched over her all the next 48 hours as she slept with out waking. He stayed by her side. He was beginning to worry when finally she stirred after sleeping continuously for two days. He was there as she opened her eyes.

When Roxy first woke after sleeping for two days straight, she was still a little groggy. "Hey." She said with a yawn, smiling weakly at him. Over the last two days she had slowly started to remember a little more about the first day they met and although there were still a few gaps she remembered it. "Why do you look so worried, Robby?" She asked in the same sweet tone she would always speak to him in when they were in high school. As she awaited an answer, she leaned over and kissed him, not seeming to be going through the rough withdraw she had been before.

"I'm worried because you haven't moved in two solid days and nights. I was just about to call an ambulance. I've watched you sleep for 48 hrs. I''m so glad your ok. I nap ok?" He was on the virge of complete collapse. I'll make you some food, and then I need to sleep a little bit promise me you will be here when i wake up?" he asked.

As Robert said he was going to make her some food before sleeping himself Roxy shook her head and took his right hand , which was the closest to her and squeezed it gently. Just by looking at him she could tell he was tired and guessed that her hadn't slept since she had fallen asleep two days ago. Knowing him, because he wanted to be the first thing she saw when she did awake. "No, you are just going to go to sleep." She said softly before leaning over and kissing him. "I'll find something to eat and then when you wake up, you can cook whatever you want for me and yes, I promise I'll be right here when you wake up." Roxy said with a smile before leaning over and kissing him again.

Robby was so tired, that at her words he drifted off to sleep. When he woke and opened his eyes, her green eyes were looking straight at his as they both laid on the bed. He smiled and kissed her. "how long have I been sleeping?" he asked. He sat up and looked around. "are you still hungry? Did you get something to eat?"

Roxy was glad to see he was awake. Roxy leaned over and kissed him. "You were asleep about twelve hours." She said with a soft smile. "Yes, I made a sandwich earlier and after that I can back in here and laid with you, falling asleep. I just woke up a few minutes ago." Roxy added before kissing Robert again.

"Your feeling better then?" He asked hopefully. "Would you like to go out to dinner?" he asked. "The restaurants around here aren't great, but we wouldn't have to cook.

Roxy nodded. "If you would like to, sure." She said with a smile. "Maybe we could to know each other a little better?" She added as a suggestion before kissing him, all of a sudden feeling bad she didn't remember anything of their past together. "Robert... I...I'm sorry I don't remember our past." She apologized. The pill was beginning to wear off finally and her withdraw symptoms were slowly returning, but they didn't seem as bad so she didn't tell him.

they got up and dressed and Robby put her pills in his pocket. He walked her out to the car , glad that she was actually feeling better. They went to a pizzaria, and ordered a pizza and some coke. Robby looked at Roxy and seeing her blank look starting to return offered her another pill.

When they left the house and went out to his car, Roxy was wearing a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and one of his hoodies, ironically it was the one she always used to "Borrow" from him back in high school. Upon arriving at the pizza place, and ordering, she watched as he reached for her pills and eyed them hesitantly. "No." Roxanne said softly. "I.. I'll just take one when we get home." She said, afraid if she took one now that she wouldn't be awake for long.

"alright he said, but don't let the pain get ahead of you". He said. As the ate and chatted about the love they had shared, and that she could only partially remember, he kept a watchful eye on her. Before they left the restaurant, he again offered her the comfort of the medication.

Roxy simply nodded as Robert warned her not to let the pain overwhelm her. As the two of them ate, she let him do most of the talking while she tried to push herself harder, hoping to remember a little bit more. When he offered her a pill before they left, Roxy was clearly in more pain and she was sure he could see the blank look on her face as she began to fixate on how to get some heroine. "No, I'm fine." She lied, knowing he would call her out.

"your definitely not fine," he said, "we are going home right now and your going back to bed." He wrapped an arm around her waist and started walking her back out to the car. He wasn't going to let her fail, having come this far. It wasn't going to happen.

As he wrapped a strong arm around her waist and began to walk her out to the car Roxanne began to struggle against him. "You forget I have my own car and could go get some heroine if I really wanted to!" She hissed at him. Although, it didn't occur to her that he could have locked her keys away with all the sharp objects in his how. "Rob, let go, you're hurting me.." She said, pretending to be hurt to get him to loosen his grip.

"Were going home", he said, tightening his grip. "it was a mistake to bring you out here so soon." He put her in the car next to him and held her as he started the car and started to drive. If you don't behave , I 'll have no choice but to put you in treatment. the choice is up to you.

Roxy winced as he tightened his grip, it now genuinely hurting. When he said it had been a mistake to bring her out in public this soon a hurt look crossed her face despite the fit was having. Roxanne took it as he was ashamed of her. "Do it, I dare you and as soon as I get out I'm moving back to California. Since you are so ashamed of me." She said, a hurt tone to her voice rather than a pissed off one.

He wouldn't let her go. "I'm not ashamed of you. I want to protect you" he said as they struggled. suddenly a policeman approched them and pulled Robby from her assuming she was being mistreated. "Are you alright?" the officer asked Roxy. "Did he hurt you?"

Roxy looked at the officer, watching as he pulled Robby away from here. If she really did want away from him; to get rid of him, here was her chance. She looked down for a moment, as if considering what to tell the man, before looking up at him and speaking. "Yes, I'm fine. H..He didn't hurt me, he's trying to help me.." She said, seeming to at least partly believe what Robby had been telling her about wanting to help her get better.

Robby was relieved, when the officer released him. "Thank you" he said. "do you want to get better or not? I'll take you home or you can go if you want. I have the medicine you need to get well, and I'll be there for you. He held open the car door for her, hoping she would get in.

As he asked if she wanted to get better or not, Roxy glared at him for a moment before getting in. "I'm not taking any pills, though." She said, looking up at him. Of course, he could always trick her and put it in with her food like you would a dog, to get them to take a pill.

Robby closed the door and took her home. He brought her a clean nightgown and asked her too put it on and turned down the bed and fluffed the pillow. "Why don't you lay own and rest", he asked. He knew that feeling like she was rest would be difficult, but he hoped that sooner or later she would accept another pill.

When he brought her a clean night gown, she didn't resist changing out of the clothes she had put on to go out and into it, but when he suggested she get some rest, she simply shook her head. "I'm not tired. I wouldn't be able to sleep, even if I was, so what's the point?" She asked softly, looking into his eyes as he finished readying the bed for her to lay down.

Back
Top Bottom