Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

"yes he said that's how I got my first date, but after that we just sort of clicked" I really expected to marry you when I came back home, but your gone, off to California, and seemed to have no interest in me any more, but suddenly last week here you were again, after four years. I didn't even recognize you at first, you looked so different. But we got back together, and now this. I want you to know I never stopped loving you, even when you left without a trace."

As Robert spoke more, Roxy closed her eyes, trying hard to remember more. But, as she did her head began to hurt worse, so much that she let out a soft whimper of pain. It was as if her body was trying to tell her she wasn't ready to remember anymore yet. "In high school, had you had feelings for me before I came up to you that day, or did it just kind of happen when you first saw me?" Roxanne asked, finding herself curious. As he cooked their breakfast and the scent made it's way to Roxy's nose, she felt her mouth beginning to water.

"That was the first time I ever saw you. Yeah it was kind of brash to bargain for a date with someone I never met, but back then, that's just how it was. Even though I was usually shy, being on the team meant I was popular, but I didn't really like the cheerleader types. So when I met you, I was interested." He served up two plates of bacon eggs and pancakes, and put one in front of her.

"You might be the only high school Football player I ever hear say that." She said, smiling at him as he served up two plates of the food he had prepared. "If the food tastes as great as it smells, you are surely good at more than just Football." She complimented, smiling at him again. Clearly she had changed her mind on not eating. "Thank you." She said softly as he sat the plate in front of her. Now all he had to work on was changing her mind on the doctor and getting to know him and about their past seemed to be helping as she seemed more at ease.

As they sat and ate he wanted to have her talk about herself, but that wasn't going to happen, she had no memory. He told her what he knew about her life, but of course it was all memories of high school. Her time at college was pretty much lost, since he had never seen any of it.

As she listened to him talk about who she was back in High School as the two of them ate, she seemed to become more at ease and even seemed to be beginning to trust him. "What did we do when you graduated and began college, Robert? Did we break up or were we able to make it work?" She asked and as she waited for a reply, she slowly continued to eat. Without the drugs to help her Roxy found herself feeling sluggish and tired. "After we eat may I take a nap?" She asked.

Robby looked down. "That was the sad part. you said you would wait for me, and I waited for you. When I returned I expected to get engaged, but you were gone, and I never even knew you were leaving or why. I guess you moved to California a week before I got home, so I went back to work in the mines, and gave up on moving to the city with you. I've been here ever since."

As she watched and listened to him, she could see that how she had left things with him before leaving had hurt him. "I'm sorry I left." She said softly, moving her free hand to take his, squeezing it gently. "Whoever I was then sounds like she hurt you pretty bad in a lot of ways." Roxy added. She then leaned over the table, waiting until he swallowed whatever food was in his mouth and kissed him. Roxy couldn't explain it but in that kiss she could feel all the love Robert had for her.

Robby was surprised at the kiss, but returned it with passion. Maybe all this will work out for the best, he thought. They finished their breakfast and Robby asked her one more time. "Roxy Please let me take you to the doctor."

Roxanne watched him for a moment, seeming to hesitate in giving him an answer. "Promise me it's just a doctor and you aren't going to drop me off and leave me at some rehabilitation center." She said, visibly tensing up at the thought of him leaving her somewhere. Roxy sat back in her chair but didn't let go of his free hand, feeling some kind of comfort while able to feel his hand in her's.

"We'll just go see my doctor, ok? All I want to know is what you were on. We'll decide together what to do after that, ok?" he held her hand in his and waited to see what she would say. He wouldn't force her to go.

She nodded. "Okay." Roxanne agreed. "I do need a shower first, though." She added, having still smelled of the sex from the night before. "If you want we could shower together." Roxy said, since they had clearly been in love before, she wanted to try to get close to him again, to see if he was still the man she wanted. She hoped she did, too because he clearly knew how to treat her right and loved her so very much.

Alright, he said, I'll warm up the water. He turned on the shower and let it warm. It seemed odd to Robby but this felt like he would be with her for the first time. It wasn't but it felt that way. When the water was warm he called to her and got in and waited for her.

Roxanne watched him as he left the kitchen and walked through the living room and up the stairs to the bathroom. A part of her questioned why she was so willing to get so close to a man she hardily knew so quickly, but it just felt right. When he called to her that the water was warmed for them to shower, she made her way up stairs and into the bathroom, closing the door behind her out of habit and undressing herself before slipping into the shower with him.

Robby soaped his hands and began to gently wash her body. Touching her intimately but with love. He looked her deep in the eyes as he did, and then held her to him, and kissed her gently.

Roxy watched him as he soaped his hands and when he began to gently wash her body, it seemed to help relax her tight muscles. As her looked into her eyes, she could see the love he had for her and she could tell that he wasn't going to allow this to scare him off. When Robert wrapped her arms around her, holding her body to his and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around his neck, finding herself wanting so badly to remember who he was.

When they had finished with their shower, Robby lovingly toweled her dry and then took care of himself. They got dressed, and went to see Dr. Drucker, who knew Robby well and remembered Roxy. He examined Roxy, and did some blood and urine tests and when he was through he looked grim. "It's heroin", he said. "It will be a tough withdrawel, and it will get worse." He handed them a card from a clinic. "If things get bad, take her here, he said to Robby. At very least you better stay with her her son," he said. "This won't be easy".

When the doctor came back with the results from all the tests they had given her, Roxanne watched as the two of them talked about her as if she weren't there. When Dr. Drucker finished speaking, Roxy finally spoke. "How much worse will it get?" She asked, wanting to know all about the situation. Already, it had gotten worse from earlier. Now she could hardily sit still she was so antsy. She looked at Robert. "I'm not going to a clinic." She said, clearly not trusting anyone besides Robby.

"Alright" he said, "I wont make you. I'll stick with you". Doctor Drucker spoke up then and said. "it will be much worse young lady, I hope you are as strong as you think you are. You are in for the worst week of your life. Watch her carefully Robby." he said.

Robby put his arm around her and walked her out of the office. They stopped on the way home and bought her several night shirts, knowing she would often be sick and then Robby took her home, and put her to bed.

Roxy nodded as the doctor told her that over the next week it was going to get so much worse. Not that she would vocalize it but the doctor had now told her what she was on and the wheels were already turning as to how she could go about seducing Robby into getting it for her. It was simply how drug addicts were, they would say or do anything to get their fix. Upon returning home after going to the store and getting her some night shirts she didn't fight him when he put her to bed. "Robby," She said, for the first time calling him what she always had. "Will you stay in here with me?"

"Yes I will but in just a minute. before he came back to her bed, he went through the kitchen and removed all the sharp knives, and took his wallet and car keys and put all of it in a small safe that he had. and locked it securely. He had heard how desperate an addict might become, and He didn't want her hurt.

Robby then came back up and laid down beside her on the bed and wrapped an arm around her.

Roxanne sighed softly and watched as he left the room, suddenly feeling restless as soon as Robert left her sight along with that she felt hurt. After all, she knew what he was doing: he was locking anything sharp, along with his car keys and wallet away so she couldn't hurt herself, him or steal from him. Sure, she was already planning how to talk him into getting her some drugs in her head, but it still hurt.

When Robby returned she looked at him, watching him as he laid beside her and wrapped an arm around her. While she didn't pull away from him, she didn't get any closer to him, like she would have before, either. She simply closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep. Truthfully she felt so weak without the drugs in her.

Robby tried to help her sleep rubbing her shoulders and back, doing what little he could to comfort her. She had chosen a very hard way to cope.

Where his touch would normally help her by relaxing her, now all it seemed to do was make her muscles tighten more. "Stop it, Robert." Roxy said, not only going back to what she had been calling him earlier, but moving so that she was laying on her side and her back was to him. "I know what you were doing, you were locking everything I could potentially use to hurt myself or you away along with your keys and wallet because you don't trust me. I get it, I'm a drug addict and haven't done a damn thing to earn your trust." She said, the hurt obvious in her voice.

"Its not you I don't trust, its the drugs, and its going to get lots worse from hear on out. I promised I'd take care of you and that's what I'm doing. You don't have to like me for it and I know before this is over you'll probably hate me. I'm here if you need me."

He got up from the bed, and picked up a book, and sat in a chair and began to read.

Back
Top Bottom