Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

"Yes...he said.. It must have been the coal fumes, or I don't know what. Why was it a bad idea? you wont accept me for who I am, Who I've become?" He asked. " I didn't choose this, it just happened to me. what would you have me do?"
He looked in her eyes, almost afraid.

"It was a bad idea because I was stupid to think that you didn't keep anything from me the whole three years we were dating." She said, thinking that he had been born this way. "I never said you chose this, but I was your girlfriend, Robby! Hell, if I would have stayed we would have been married eventually. You don't keep something this big from the woman you want to marry." She said, looking into his eyes. "I have no say in what you do anymore, because I'm not your girlfriend anymore." She said, going to get up and half expecting him to stop her.

"Well" he said " If you cant believe me then go. Ive done nothing to earn your distrust. I can't help what happened to me. and I found out about it while you were gone in California, never to return that I knew of. So do what you must, But your distrust is not justified. I waited for you. I never stopped loving you. That's all I have to say. He sat on the sofa and turned his back on her, hating what he had now become.

"If I had stopped loving you, I never would have come back. This little town with nothing to do in the way of jobs except mining wasn't what brought me back here. It was you and the love I thought we had, I thought if we reconnected that love could be rekindled, but it looks like I was wrong." Roxy said, looking at him for a moment, just standing there before going to get her hoodie. "If you don't want this I should just head back to California. There's no reason to stay in this town if I can't have the man I love." She said before heading to the door, expecting him to stop her.

" I told you I wanted you and I love you, but it would seem you no longer trust or believe me , and that's no foundation for love. If you have doubt in your heart that I would lie to you about something that important then our love has no hope. Its important you love me, but you must trust and believe me too, and accept what I've become, otherwise, I'm just a lying freak to you, and you might as well leave me."

"If I truly thought you were some kind of freak that would do nothing but hurt me, I would already be gone." She said, sighing. "Look, I'm sorry I reacted the way I did." She said, going to stand behind the couch and beginning to use her hands to give him a back massage. "I do love you, trust you and believe in you. I can accept what you have become too, but that won't just be over night. It will take some getting used to. Okay?" She asked, kissing at his neck for a moment before continuing. "But I do want to be Misses Jakes one day, if that is what you want."

"Why did you say that you thought I didn't love you then? What did i do to make you think that, except to be who I am? I can't change what happened to me any more than you can get rid of your tattoos They are a part of who you are, just as my shape shifting ability is a part of me. I love you just as you are, please love me just as I am, that's all I ask."

He turned around and lifted her over the back of the couch and back into his lap. and hugged her to him. "Lets start over" he said. "Please?"

"Simple, all those years ago, when I left you did nothing to stop me. I waited, hoping you would come after me and keep me from leaving. I waited hours for you too and when you didn't I left." She said, having stopped massaging his back and looking down at the floor as she spoke. "My tattoos I can't hide, you being a shape shifter, you can and my tattoos your friends won't approve of." She then looked at him. "I do love you for who you are."

When he turned around and lifted her over the back of the couch before sitting her in his lap, smiling as she felt his strong arms wrap around her. "How do we start over with so much history?" Roxanne asked, resting her head on his chest and looking up at him as she waited for an answer.

"I didn't mean our whole life, I just meant this conversation. We both said hurtful things, things we wish we hadn't said. lets just start over with you in my lap and "I love you" that's really all that matters, don't you think? Why we did what we did, what we did in the past. It's all obsolete if those simple three words are true. Let me say it first..I LOVE YOU."

He kissed her gently and held her close. He tried to help her to forget the hurts and wrongs they had done. "Your home, and I hope its to stay, I want you stay! Please stay with me!" He said.

Roxanne moved one of his hands up to his face, resting it on his cheek as she kissed him back. "I love you too and you're right: so long as those three words are true for both of us and we make each other happy that is all what matters. It doesn't matter what people think of you or I because I think we both know as soon as your friends know I have piercings and that I have some tattoos that I'm some slut and that you deserve better. I'll let you in on a little secret though, I love you too and I'm the same girl I was when I left, though I do look a little different now."

"One thing you should know, though..I cant always control my shifting. Sometime it happens in response to emotions. It just happens and there is nothing I can do. I'm weird i know, but its like your tattoos but maybe worse. People actually think im a monster."

"Let's go out and have some fun!" he said. He knew they might be interrupted by hippocritical but he was willing to take the chance.

"You aren't a monster to me." She said before leaning in and kissing him. "Some people think I'm a freak." Roxy added with a shrug. "No, how about we stay here tonight and reconnect?" She asked, unable to think of another way to word it before leaning in and kissing him.

"Alright he said, and grabbed a note pad and pencil that was sitting by the phone, and began to write:
Dear Roxy,

Its been seven long years since you left, and my heart has been breaking every day. I come down in the morning and see your picture, and wonder if I saw you for the last time, the day you walked out. i was arrogant and proud that day, and I lost a big chunk of my heart that day. I was too foolish to know what I was doing. Now after seven year, I understand, but i fear its too late. I worry that you have found some one or something else to love. I have not. My life goes by colorlessly day by day. making money in a stinking mine. It won't buy me happiness. that went out the door the day you left. I'm so sorry. I love you.

Love Bob

He handed her the pad and paper... Your turn, he said.

Roxy watched him as he grabbed a notepad and pencil and began to write, wandering what he was writing. When he was done and handed it to her she read it before responding.

Dear Robby,
When I left those seven years ago, I cried most of the way there. As I drove I could feel my heart breaking and I fought to keep myself from turning back several times during that drive. Every time I stopped during that trip I would take my wallet out of my purse and just stare at the picture of us I had in there. The one of us that one of your friends too when we were kissing in the rain. I'm sorry I expected you to stop me and I'm sorry I broke your heart, but it's not too late. I haven't found someone who understands you as well as you do and who I understand just as well, if I had found my one and only I wouldn't have come back. I love you, more than you'll ever know.

After writing, Roxy handed it back to her. To her it seemed almost as if it wasn't them in the present time writing, but like it was seven years ago, when they were both fresh out of high school.

Dear Roxy,
Hearing you say you love me is the best thing that could ever happen to me, but I hope you really understand what your geytting into, two years ago something happened to me, and i really don't understand how., but one day. I was reaching for a tool, while working on my car and i couldn't reach it, and as I reached, my arm got longer. I almost puked, it was so weird, but now it happens all the time and I can become most anything I can imagine. I really can't help it when it happens, it just does. I really hope you can understand what I've become and love me any way,

Love Rob

Dear Robby,
Coming back home to you is the best thing I could have done. I can't explain the way I feel when you kiss me, put your arms around me, or say "I love you". I understand what I'm getting into and I don't care what you are. You will always be my soul mate and no matter what happens, I will always love you. I just wish I could open up and tell you everything that's going through my head. I do understand what you have become, though and will always love you.

Love,
Roxanne

Rob set the pad down next to him and kissed her deeply, In just a few letters, they had healed a great deal of pain. He picked her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs and to his room, he laid her on the bed, and simply melted out of his clothes, leaving them in a pile as he flowed along the floor and rematerialized naked. It had become his way of undressing.

He sat on the bed next to her and slowly undressed her hissing each exposed part as it was uncovered.

Roxanne watched as once she handed the pad to him along with the pen so that he could write another letter to her if he wished, he sat it down. When he leaned over and kissed her, Roxy was shocked at first but she gladly returned his kiss. In just a few letters it was almost like the last seven years had never happened; like they were just out of high school again. When he picked her up in his arms and began to carry her up the stairs to his room, she let out a soft squeal of surprise. When they reached his room and he laid her on the bed, she looked up at him, watching him as he melted out of his clothes before reforming.

When he slowly began to undress her, she watched him and as kissed and touched her skin as he udressed her, she felt more alive than she had in years.

Rob was nearly shaking with excitement, his cock was hard, and he wanted her so badly. He had dreamed of this for years, and now it was comming true. He climbed on to the bed, and knealt between her thighs. He kissed his way up her body, and as he reached her lips his cock head touched her pussy and ne penetrated her. At the same moment his tongue parted her sweet lips in a deep kiss. He broke the kiss, and cried out, "I love you Roxy!"

As Roxy looked up at him from where Rob had laid her on the bed upon undressing her, she could see he was nearly shaking with excitement and when she looked up into his eyes, she could see not only the love for her that had always been there for her but could also see how bad he had wanted this. Roxanne continued to watch as he climbed onto the bed and knelt in between her thighs, her muscles involuntarily tensing as he began to kiss his way up her body and wincing in pain upon him entering her. When his tounge parted her lips, she didn't fight him and even moaned into the kiss. "I love you too, so much."

Rob flilled her and began to plunge slowly in and out. He had wanted her so badly and now finally she was his. He kissed her body and then moved back to her lips his arms stretchded and wrapped around her like a caccoon. His cock swelled as he became more arroused and filled every crevice of her vagina, as it moved in and out it massaged every available surface. He was unable to control y=these changes to his body. the came on their own as he sought to love her.

Roxanne came soon after him and once he pulled out of her, she kissed him before getting up. "I'll be right back, my love. I'm going to get some pajamas on." She said, acting as if she were too shy to dress in front of him. Roxanne then grabbed her bag and headed for the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Then she quickly opened her bag, getting out a syringe full of a dose of drugs. She could feel her body going through withdraw. She then pulled out a band a wrapped it around her arm, injecting herself before pulling the band off. "Oh, that feels so good." She purred to herself softly as she could feel the drugs entering her veins. She then threw the emptied syringe and band into her bag before dressing in a pair of pajama bottoms with wolves on them and a tank top.

When she emerged from the bathroom she put her bag on the floor on the way to his room, she still smelled of sex and she was acting a bit odd, but she figured he would think it was because she was happy to be with him again. She crawled on the bed and kissed him. "Why don't we get some sleep and we can do whatever you want in the morning." She said and then laid beside him, not awaiting his answer. "I love you." She was able to say before falling asleep, sleeping peacefully through the night.

When she woke up the next morning, she looked around, unsure of where she was and when she caught sight of Robert, who was still asleep next to her, she didn't have a clue who he was, either. She quickly and quietly got up, not wanting to wake him. She looked around the room, looking for anything that gave her some idea who he was, but all she found were several pictures throughout the room of the two of them. "Who the hell is this guy and what am I doing here?" She thought to herself, feeling scared and unsure, like a puppy the first time it was brought into its new home. She quickly turned around and left the room, she saw a bag sitting close to the bedroom door, but didn't know if it was her's. She just wandered around, trying to figure out where she was and who the man she had been in bed with was. Most of what she found were pictures of the two of them. "Who the hell am I and who the hell is he?" She asked.

Robby heard someone walking downstairs and woke up to find that Roxy was no longer in bed. He pulled on some gym shorts and went downstairs to the living room. "What's the matter Roxy?" he said. "Come back to bed its still early, and besides it Saturday. I don't have to work today." He started to head back upstairs, but when she gave him a scared look and didn't follow, he stopped. "Roxy, what's going on?" he asked "are you alright?"

Roxy kept her eyes on him as he stopped in his tracks and looked back at her. "Who are you, and who is this 'Roxy'?" She asked, a look of confusion mixing with the fear now. "And why am I here when I don't even know you?" She asked. In fact, the only thing she knew was that her body was beginning to go into withdraw like it had last night, but she didn't know what it was her body was craving. Roxy stayed where she was standing, at the fireplace and picked up one of the pictures, one of them that was of them kissing and was in black and white. "Whoever you are, it looks like we were in a relationship at one time, but I don't know the first thing about you or myself." She said.

"What?" Robby said in disbelief "Your Roxy Montgomery and I'm Robby James, and we've been dating since high school. Then you left for college and just came back last week. Don't you remember? My name is tattooed on your left hip. Look you'll see." he said. Robby was really confused, but something was clearly wrong, and this was going to be difficult to fix. He could see that. He just hoped he could convince her to stay.

Back
Top Bottom