Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

Roxanne moved even close to him. "He is indeed a very hot guy, but you are even hotter and sexier." She complimented, figuring she would try stroking his ego. "And while he's healing I need a man to take care of my needs, don't I?" She said, moving her hand up and slowly beginning to tease him through his pants. "Come on, Lance, I bet you love the thought of having a woman dependent on you." She whispered into his ear with a purr to her voice. "You could make me dependent on you for sex, money, anything you wanted, really."

Lance tried to resist showing interest in what she was doing, but his body betrayed him as his cock stiffened under the thin scrubs he ws wearing. It grew long and hard under her hand and it was obvious, that lance was appropriately named as he was very well endowed. He watched almost helplessly as she pulled on the strings that tied his scrub pants to his slender waist. his hand drifted to her thigh and found the gap in her robe and pulled it back to reveal the soft flesh of her thigh. It was obvious that she was not to be denied, so he decided he might as well enjoy what she had to offer him. He was being paid to be there and entertained at the same time!

After letting his pants and boxers fall to the floor she smiled as he pulled her robe back. "That's a good boy. Now the fact that my fiance is up stairs or the ring on my finger doesn't mean a thing now does it?" She whispered into his ear as she straddled him with her accent coming on heavy a purr to her voice. "Of course not." She answered for him. "All that matters is that I make you feel good." She said, kissing him as she slowly slid down onto him. "I need a sexy, dominant man to put me in my place, can you do that, Lance?" She asked, making it clear that she wanted to be dominated.

As she lid down over him, lis long cock hit her cervix hard before she had come close to taking his full length. The man was huge, almost ten inches, and steel hard. Lance had always been ashamed of his size and was therefore shy, but he was finding out that the ladies liked what he had to offer. When wrapped in her wet sleeve he felt strong and manly and turned suddenly aggressive. He flipped her onto the couch, and drove his cock deep inside her slamming her against the couch, and pressing hard against her cervix threateningto penetrate it. Though he had given her all she could take he had a full two inches yet to give.

Roxanne was surprised when he turned aggressive and flipped her onto the couch before beginning to slam into her. She moaned his name as despite the fact that it hurt, she loved the feeling of being dominated. "Fuck me as hard as you can!" She almost screamed, in the back of her mind wandering how far Lance was willing to go to dominate her. Roxanne decided to test it and moved his hands up to her hair. "Pull it." She said.

He pulled her ankles to his shoulders bending her double he drove in twie more threatening to split her in two, then decided to puthis cock where she had more room. He pulled back all the way and without preparing her rammed the full length of his cock into her ass hard and fast, his thighs slapping loudly against hers. He pounded her hard again and again as she cried out in real pain. "You like that Bitch? "he said loudly. "Is that what you wanted?"

When he shoved his full length into her ass without warning she winced, but it was enough to make her cum and feeling his thighs slap against her only fueled her need to be controlled. "Yes Master, I love it." She said, responding to the word "Bitch" as if it were her name. "Yes and I want to be controlled even more." She admitted. "Please, I'm such a slutty girl I need punished!"

Robby was awaken by the loud cries of lovemaking coming from the kiving room. He knew the sounds of Roxy's passion well. When he heard them mixed with Lance's voice, it threw him into a fit of Rage. Ignoring the pain that racked his body, he pulled his legs, cast and all off of the bed and then pressed himself to a standing position. He struggled and slowly made his way to the stairs and started down, pain tearing at every fiber of his body. He was a man possesed. Three steps down, he lost his balance and tumbled down the stairs and into the living room and right to the feet of Lance as he violently fucked his fiance' as she panted with pleasure in front of him.

He grabbed Lance's ankle and pulled him to the ground. Though Lance was fit, and handsome, he was no match for Robby's work hardened body even in its severly damaged state. Robby caught ahold of Lance's arm in a vice like grip and then proceeded to pound his face with his good arm, until Lance lay unconscious.

Robby rolled on his stomach, and pushed himself to a sitting position on the floor, and looked up at Roxy, her body soaked with the fluids of her passion, wearing the balck robe he had bought for her to seduce a stranger. He was sick, and he wanted to vomit. Hot tears streaked down his face. "How could you?!" he asked her, not waiting for an answer. "Hand me the phone, and get him out of here!" he said. "I'll call you later, I cant even begin to talk about this now."
He picked up the phone and called his best friend John at the mine.

Roxanne looked down at Robby and watched as he picked up the phone. 'Why the hell did I do this?' She asked herself, tears beginning to form in her eyes as she looked down at Robert. "Baby, please, can we just talk?" She asked as she looked at at the engagement ring on her finger. She slid the ring off and sat it on the table before picking Lance up somehow and taking him out to his car, opening up the back door and putting him in the back seat. When she returned she could see that Robby was talking to John and she simply took a seat on the couch, biting her lip as she tried to stop crying.

"John, can you come over and help me back to bed? I'll tell you about it later, right now im hurting pretty bad, and I just need you help......Thanks John, I knew I could count on you." Robby looked up at Roxy from the floor. "Put the ring back on, and go get washed up and dressed, he said. Our troubles are none of John's business.

~~~~

Lance woke up and finding himself naked and in his car, started it and drove off, considering himself lucky to be alive. He got to his house, and called in sick saying he couldnt be back for at least a week, and that they should replace him at Robby's house.

~~~~

John arrived at the house and found Robby on the living room floor. He helped his friend up the stairs and back to bed. What happened anyway? John asked Robby.

When Robby got off the phone she did as he wanted and put the back on before going up stairs and going to get a shower. That was where she was when John arrived. About ten minutes later she came out fully clothed to see the two talking. If he wanted her to act as if everything was alright that was what she would do. But when John left she had every intention of giving Robert his ring back and telling him to keep it until he felt she had gained his trust back.

" I was stupid, John, I thought I could get down the stairs by myself, well I guess I did! just not very gracefully. Any way the assistant wasn't here to help me up and I'm way too heavy for Roxy. I've learned my lesson though. That collapse beat my butt pretty good." John chuckled, "Next time call me before you fall down the stairs you knuckle head! Oh hi Roxy! take good care of him for us. We need him you know." John hugged Roxy, like a brother would, and said his good byes.

When John had left, Robby just looked over at her with tears in his eyes and said "Just tell me one thing. Why did you do it?"

When John hugged her before leaving Roxanne wrapped her arms loosely around him. "Thanks for helping him back up here." She said with a smile. "I'll take good care of him. I need him too." She said and watched him leave. Roxy sat down beside him and shook her head. "Honestly? I don't know. After last night when you pushed me away I felt desperate for attention and as petty as it sounds I didn't come to you because I felt like you didn't find me attractive anymore."

"Because I had one bad day? You had just told me I couldn't have you, that I wasn't strong enough. I just didn't feel like a man. I felt like some kind of freak. I didn't think you wanted me. I am kinda beat up you know. This is West Virginia, not California, engagement rings mean something here. When i gave that to you it was for keeps, come good or bad. I just hope this is as bad as it has to get." he said.

Roxanne quickly found herself becoming pissed off at his words. Roxanne glared at him as she spoke. "If I had thought you were some kind of freak or if it was that I didn't want you I wouldn't have been at that hospital every day taking care of you." She said, taking off the ring and sitting it on the bedside table as he mentioned California. "You act as if I cheated on you in California, we were broken up! Keep the damn ring." She said, looking away from you. "When you feel you can trust me again, you can give it back." She said as tears began to form in her eyes, feeling naked without the ring around her finger.

"I wasn't the one making love to someone else this morning. You didn't listen to what I said. I told you that the engagement was permanent and we'd get through it, together. If you give that back, your just walking away. I'm not pushing you away. If your really sorry about what happened, you'll stick around and work things out. You won't make me trust you by running away. No you didnt cheat on me in California, we weren't engaged, but you did this morning, and right in my own house, with the ring on your finger, and now you cant wait to get rid of the ring. Either put it back on, and deal with what you did, or leave it here on the table, as it appears you want to and go back to Lance and his big cock if that's what you want. You have no cause to be angry at me. That ring is yours unless your saying you don't want me."

Roxanne turned so that she was facing him instead of sitting on the edge of the bed and glared. "If I didn't want you or want what we had back I would have stayed in California and slowly killed myself with drugs!" She hissed, clearly pissed off. "I don't want him. That was a one time thing you fucking asshole!" She said before picking up the ring, putting it back on before getting up and walking to stand in the door way. "Since this is your house just say if you want me out. If that be the case I'll pack my shit and stay with Mom and Dad." She added, pure rage in her eyes. As she waited for him to respond Roxanne began to pace back and forth, clearly it was going to be hard to calm her down from this, even if she was pissed at herself more than him.

"You have a lot of nerve calling me an asshole! You cheated on me deliberately. I did nothing wrong! If thats the way you feel, then there's no sense pretending. Leave the ring here and get the hell out! Your free to do what ever you want. The ring will be here for you whenever you can admit to what youve done and want to come back and get it and abide by what it means. Just remember though, until you do , I'm free too!" he turned away from her. He was angry and hurt, and felt as though he had been stabbed in the back. There was a knock at the door, it opened, and a soft female voice called up the stairs. "Robby? its Maxine, I'm your new nurse. Can I come upstairs. "Sure" he said. "come on up!"

"I know I did wrong and I done said it was a one time thing. I'm sorry I messed up but if it makes you feel better fine go ahead and sleep with whoever you want." She said with a shrug, walking over beside him and taking off the ring and holding it in her fingers. "Do you want it back?" She asked as she looked down at him with tears in her eyes. "Maybe you could give it to somebody who truly makes you happy because it surely feels like I don't anymore." She said, and tensing up some and as there was a knock at the door. "I'll leave you two alone but I'll be here whenever you want me.." She said, deciding against getting rid of the ring and slipping it back on before heading down stairs.

Maxine passed Roxy on her way up the stairs. "Hello." She said to him with a smile. "Is that your finance? If so I must say both of you are lucky to have each other." Maxine complimented. "So, what do you need me to do?" She asked. "Or would you rather I teach your fiance how to do things?" She asked seeming quite shy.

"Honestly, I dont know if you will be able to help me much," he said. "Your kinda small to help me move around, and mostly that's what I need. I'm plenty strong, but I can't aford to fall again. I fell down the stairs yesterday. That and I need help dressing. I cant reach my feet right now. Oh and with the casts, I can't bathe. If you think Roxy can do it and she is willing , you could teach her. Would you mind asking her for me?"

"Not that it's any of my concern but I heard the two of you arguing on my way up the stairs. It must have been pretty bad if you don't think you can even talk to her." She said. "I can tell the two of you really love each other, though and if you really want I'll go and ask her for you." Surely if there wasn't true love there they would have called it quits by now.

"I'd apreciate it if you would. I can't make it down the stairs anyway. I can't promise you what she'll say.

She nodded and left the room, heading down stairs to talk to Roxanne. "Hello, Roxanne, was it? I think Robert would feel more comfortable with you helping him and I think you can handle anything he'll need done but he sent me down to ask if you were willing." Maxine said.

Despite still being pissed at herself for screwing around on Robby, Roxanne nodded. "I'll do it. I'll learn whatever I need to, to help him." She said, standing up from where she was sitting. Roxy felt that she needed to prove to him that she still wanted to be his wife and she saw this as her first chance to.

"Good, there's not much to it, I just need to show you how to how to clean around where his cast is and things like that." She said. She then started up the stairs and Roxanne followed, hoping it would make Robby happy to see that at the very least she was willing to try.

Robby smiled when Roxy came back with the nurse. He tried to be calm as the nurse showed Roxy what needed to be done. He wanted to talk with her and see if she was really sincere about what she was doing. At the same time, he was willing to accept her attempt to correct the problem for the good that it was.
He loved her and he always would. He realized that this was justt another bump in the road.

Roxanne caught on fast to what Maxine showed her, not that any of it was overly complex. Roxy carefully sat beside Robby, careful not to hurt him and smiled weakly at him. She then took the hand he still had use of and squeezed it gently.

Maxine couldn't help but smile at the two. Of course, she didn't know what all had hardened so she thought the two were completely made up. "Robby, I'm going to call my boss and see if we can get another man in here as your nurse. Like you said before, most of what a nurse could do for you is helping you get around and Roxanne nor I could even begin to carry you up and down the stairs. I think your in good hands with your fiance as far as everything else goes, though." She said with a smile. After talking a few more minutes she then took her leave, leaving Robby and Roxanne alone.

Back
Top Bottom