Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

Before Robby helped her up she had moved Frosty so he wasn't in her lap. While Roxanne followed him closely back to the car, she seemed emotionally distant from him all of a sudden. "You know, if Frosty is a ladies man like his daddy we'll have to get him a girlfriend eventually." She half joked, though her voice sounded almost emotionless.

Robbi laughed at her aparent joke, but he was as comforting as possible. He put her in the car and and took her to the diner where they had found each other barely two weeks ago. He wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked in and sat down. Alice , the waitress walked up and said" Robby! and Roxy! its good to see you back together again. When are you two going to tie the knot?"

Roxy smiled at Alice and looked at Robby. She was sure he had already began to think about it now that she was back. "Ask him." She said before leaning over and kissing Robert on the cheek. Really, she had been thinking about it too, she was just waiting for Robby to make his move and didn't want him to feel like she was pressuring him.

"Wont be long Alice," he said. "We have a few things to attend to but it won't be long." They ordered lunch and shakes, and sat there just talking with the other patrons about their high school years. Robby kept his hand planted firmly on her thigh. They were having a wonderful time with old friends.

"In other words my boyfriend is waiting for the right moment.." She said, enjoying the feeling of his hand on her thigh as they both ate and caught up with a few of their old friends from high school. Roxanne looked over at Robby with a loving look despite the sadness she was feeling. "Remember how Alice freaked out when when started dating?" She asked, but then again back then nobody believed they would make it.

Robby thought about it but couldn't remeber. Alice had always been a silly woman to him. There were times when it had been doubtful they would make it and times when even Robby was sure they had failed, but those were behind them.

As they continued to talk, Roxanne rested her head on Robby's shoulder, wanting to make it clear to every one that the two of them were still very much in love. The whole time they were there she stayed very close to Robby, even holding his hand the whole time.

After more than hour talking with their friends, He alked her out of the diner, and they walked to his car. He helped her in. "I don't think we should wait very long" he said. " Are you ready my dear?" He asked. "Will you marry me ?" he asked. Reaching in his pocket and producing a small velvet box and opening it for her. He had carried it around since the day she left, and though the velvet was well worn from his pocket, the diamond inside shown brightly.

Roxy looked up at him as she sat in the truck. "Babe, what are you talking about?" She asked, thinking he was kidding. After all, they had just been talking about it and with the hell she had put him through since losing her memory would have been enough to change any man's mind. When he reached into his pocket and pulled out the small velvet box and opened it for her, she knew he wasn't joking. "Robby.." She began looking into his eyes. "Of course I will." She said before leaning over and kissing him.

Robby took the ring from its well worn box, having been carried with him nearly eight years and slipped it on her finger. He pulled her into his arms, and just held her. It was eight years to the day since he had purchased the ring hoping that she would accept it, but when he had come to her house that night he found she had gone, and he had lost his chance, or so he thought. Now after all this time, his deeam had come true. She was his.

Roxanne watched as Robby took the ring from it's box and slipped it on her finger. When he pulled her into her arms, she rested her head on his chest. "I'm sorry I left that night." She said softly. Roxy didn't remember much about leaving for California or much about the drive there except for not knowing he was on his way home to her and having dropped off Misty at her parents house so they could keep her until Robert returned. For a long time, Misty had been all that connected them, her and that they had both grown up in the same town and now that they had found each other again, she never wanted to leave him.

They drove back to the house and went inside. "we have wedding plans to make" he said. "Do you have any idea what you want to do? We have lots of friends, if we invite them all it will need to be a simple wedding. Maybe we can have a pig roast or a cookout?"

"A cookout sounds great." She said, kissing him. Somehow it just sounded right and a cookout seemed to fit both of them. "Now, what would my husband to be like my dress to look like?" She asked, in a way she would be surprised if he hadn't had at least part of their wedding planed.

"Well I could go with you when you shop, he said, but I don't think that is normally done. Maybe you could get a catalogue, and I could give a few suggestions and let you pick one. I'll tell you what, I'll plan the barbeque, and you take care of the clothes," he said laughing.

Roxanne laughed before kissing him. "Sounds good to me, my love." She said with a smile. "Now, why don't you and I go up stairs and take a nice shower together." She suggested. "Then we can do whatever you want." She said before kissing him again.

Robbi kissed her and they slowly walked up the stairs. When they had enjoyed the shower together, they slowly dressed each other." Why don't we go for a walk," he said." and just enjoy the evening. It's a beautiful evening. We can talk about the wedding."

Roxanne had been dressed in a pair of jeans, a t-shirt that hugged her curves nicely and it made her smile when he took his Letterman jacket from the closet and put it on her. "A walk sounds nice and talking about the wedding sounds even better." She said with a smile, kissing him.

It was a cool night but not cold and he wrapped his arm around her as he walked her outside and down the quiet lane that he lived on. As they walked slowly in the moonlight they decided tah they would be married in the afternoon in the back yard, and follow the wedding immediately with the barbeque. They would invite the whole town knowingthat with only 200 total residents there wouldnt likely be more tah 100 at the wedding.

As Robby wrapped his arm around her, she walked closer to him, leaving just enough room between them so they weren't bumping into each other. "When should we have the wedding?" She asked, kind of liking the idea of a fall wedding; just as the leafs began to change but before it started to get too cold.

"I think it should be a bit sooner," he said. We don't want to have it be both cold and rainy for a barbeque." He wouldn't say it but, if she was pregnant, he didn't want her wedding to be spoiled by a baby belly. It wouldn't bother him, but it might bother her.

Roxanne nodded, knowing he was right; since they were going to have a barbeque, they didn't want to wait until fall when it was usually cold and often rainy. "What about near the end of summer, that way the weddings not in the middle of some heat wave and we could have a month and a half or so to plan." She suggested, leaning over and kissing Robby on the lips.

Robby thought about what that could mean, she couldnt be more than 2 months pregnant then, and likely wouldn't show much if at all. "ok he said, how about August 30," he suggested. it seemed more than reasonable to him.

He wanted to bring her honor in marrying him if he could,

"August 30th sounds perfect to me." She said, smiling at him. "Now, why don't you tell me some things that you would like in the wedding dress that your soon to be wife wears as her wedding dress." She said, wandering if he had any ideas. As she awaited an answer she wandered when they were going to tell her parents and his about their engagement.

I think you should pick the one that you want. I'm sure you will be beautiful what ever you wear. Robby didn't know much about womens clothing, only hpw to take hers off. He was far more interested in what she wanted than his own ideas.

I'will worry about the barbeque and leave the rest to you.

"Okay." She said and kissed him. "Where would you like to take me on this little walk?" She asked with a small smile. "I know something you get a say in, though." She added before kissing him again. Roxy liked that he was willing to let her plan the wedding and make it whatever she wanted, but at the same time she didn't want him to feel completely left out.

Back
Top Bottom