Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knight in Shining Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah!" She cried otu as he released deep into her. Shuddering at the feeling as it seemed their fluids slipped from her slowly. Panting as she laid there under him with him crushing her breasts between them. Her body was still trembling as it was covered in pure sweat.

He rolled of of her giving them both badly needed air, and laid next to her massaging her large breasts and he pussy as they both calmed a bit. He suckled her nipples enjoying the glow from their lovemaking. He was falling in love with this girl, and there was nothing he could do to even slow it down, much less stop it.

With him rolling off of her she groaned softly as he pulled free from her making it sore. Though him rubbing eased it up. Closing her eyes as she allowed him to enjoy her form though an idea occured. "Making love...In front of the window...." She said between breaths as she turned onto her side looking at him as more of her breast into his mouth.

As he lay there suckling at her breast and massaging her wet pussy, his passion grew slowly until he found himself as hard as ever and wanting her more. He pulled her body to him so they were face to face on their sides. The look in his eyes told him she had something on her mind. "What is it? What are you thinking?" he asked her.

She was taken back as he didn't hear her the first time. "Nothing." She said as she moved sliding off the bed and headed to the bathroom where she leaned over the side of the large tub. Sore as she was she was still wanting more but his not hearing her the first time sort off knocked her off her game abit. "Tom, why don't we enjoy a bath?" She called out to him as she moved sitting on the ledge of the cold tub.

Tom followed her to the bathroom." I know it wasn't "nothing" he said, but if you want to take a bath instead that's great too. I thought you said something about making love in front of the window, which sounds fun too, I just wasn't sure." "Shall I start the bath? or something else?" He leaned down and gently kissed her neck. He hadn't wanted to offend her by the exposure if that was not what she had wanted.

Smiling as he kissed her neck which caused her to lean back slightly. "No its fine...If you give me a chance I can get the water started." She said as she reached over with her right hand turning the water on but she had to balance herself to keep him from kissing her into the tub.

He continued, playfully kissing her as they waited for the tub to fill and pulled a remote control from the drawer. He set it beside the tub, and sat beside her kissing her passionately. When the tub filled, he helped her in and then got in himself, and picked up the remote. He pushed a button and several jets came on. The tub included two massage chairs with oscilling jets. He pulled her on to one and using the remote, started the jets. He then laid beside her and suckled her nipples which just protruded from the warm water.

With him laying her down she adjusted slightly as he latched himself onto her nipples. Looking at him with a confused look but pulled her nipples free from his lips. "Umm, Tom...Do you have a nursing fetish?" She asked as she felt rather uncomfortable when he was just suckling away as if he was breast feeding.

"No" he said "Its certainly pleasant enough, but I thought you would enjoy it, I'm sorry if you don't." He sat up in the tub feeling oddly like something had gone wrong. Suddenly his actions were being negatively received, and he didn't know why. He sat next to her in the tub, not sure what to do next. "Have I angered you some how?" he asked.

"No, just I never had a man suckle at my breasts like that before. I just don't know how to respond to it. Though..." She smiled as she moved slipping into his lap with her settling between his knees having her soft rump press into his balls and cock as she leaned back itno his chest. "We're still finding ways of pleasing eachother so how can I get mad at you not knowing what I liked?" She asked with a smile as she moved her finger nails up his thighs then back down as if to send a different type of pleasure. "How about this....If you get done early in the bath..How about you order up some strawberries, chocolate sauce and whip cream. I have an idea I think you may like."

"Alright, I'll do that." there was a house phone next to the tub, so he picked it up and dialed room service. "This is room 604, we would like straw berries, whip cream, and chocolate sauce, and a bottle of champagne on ice. Thank you" he hung up. "it will be up in about 10 minutes." he said. He settled in next to her in the tub. They cuddled a while and there was a knock at the door, and Tom got up and slipped on a robe, and answered the door. Room service brought in their order. Tom tipped the waiter and saw him out. He went back and sat on the edge of the tub the strawberries and sauces are here. Are you ready to get out?

With him slipping out from under her she shifted only to fall back into the tub's side. With him leaving her there she leaned against the tub watching him returning. Shaking her head as she grabbed the whip cream from him and pushed his robe open. "Not yet..." She said as she spread abit of whip cream on his penis. There she licked the cream off of him slowly. "This will get messy and may need another bath to get all of the sugar off."

Tom moaned as she coated him with whipped cream, and began licking him. Wishing to return the favor he spread chocolate on her pussy. Then began to lick it clean. He liked her little game. He didn't care how messy a it got only he wanted her to enjoy it too.

"Easy, Tom." she said as she on all fours as she licked his balls as some of it dripped down.

He smiled and waited, giving her time to take full advantage of her game. Her lips and tongue felt wonderful as he waited for her to lick him clean, he was so excited, he could barely hold still.

With him moving abit she moved away and poured herself the champange. There she sipped it then grabbed a strawberry. Smirking as she dipped it into the chocolate and ate it slowly. "Tom..." She called him as she poured some chocolate over her breasts. "Now you can come and get them."

He got out of the tub and quickly dried himself then moved to her side on the sofa in front of the window. They had a view out over the city and anyone who cared to look up mught see them. he licked her breasts and nipples clean, firt one than the other, the added a little chocolate to her pussy, and slowly liked that away as well. Having prepared her, he sunk between her thighs and made passionate love to her. Kissing her as he thust in deep, stroke after stroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom