Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knight in Shining Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What are you thinking, my dear" he said to her. "Why don't we eat some breakfast and then we'll head back to the mainland. You can help me with my business this afternoon, and this evening we will see if we can attract their attention, and bring them out of hiding. I'll alert Chen Ho, so we have some back-up."

"What I'm thinking is....How will you find me if they do grab me..." She said in a soft tone as she didn't turn to face him. Something about Tom didn't feel right exactly as he seemed very eager to have sex with her and many times then afterwards pay for her clothes. "Lets forget it and get going." she said as she went to her room seeing new clothes were alerady washed and folded. Smiling weakly as she packed a small bag and got dressed in the black skirt with her red blouse. Her red heels made her look taller and leaner as she walked out with her pulling her hair back ready to get his business going.

"Somethings wrong." He said " You said you trust me but it doesn't sound like you do. Look we need to talk first. If this is going to work, we both have to understand what were doing. First, I have something of a confession to make, I've planned on rescuing a sex slave for a long time, but kinda for the wrong reasons. I told you I've been lonely, and no girl would ever come here to live. So I hoped if I rescued someone that we would fall in love. Then before I could find a girl, you showed up on my beach, and honestly you are more than I ever hoped for, and even though I haven't said so, I'm falling in love with you. I wasn't looking any more, but well I've had the plan to find the girls in the works a long time. Now you've given me a good reason to do it, and the one thing I didn't have, a way to find them. I'm just hoping now you won't walk out on me.

She stood there looking at him as he confessed to her. Not knowing what to say as she sat down on the sofa as if she was hit in the gut with a sledgehammer. "You...You planned that?" She asked as she leaned back against the sofa trying to get her mind forward. Shaking her head as she got to her feet and looked at him then down as she didn't hear him cofess he loved her. "Get your things. We got work to do..." She said as she worked herself from that shocked sensation and looked to him. "I'm not going to walk out on you but....Just shocked at this point."

vampire07 said:
She stood there looking at him as he confessed to her. Not knowing what to say as she sat down on the sofa as if she was hit in the gut with a sledgehammer. "You...You planned that?" She asked as she leaned back against the sofa trying to get her mind forward. Shaking her head as she got to her feet and looked at him then down as she didn't hear him cofess he loved her. "Get your things. We got work to do..." She said as she worked herself from that shocked sensation and looked to him. "I'm not going to walk out on you but....Just shocked at this point."

"It doesn't matter that I love you?" he asked. "I didn't plan to deceive you. You showed up on my doorstep and blew me away. Now I love you. I'd do anything to make you happy. Those gifts weren't bribes, they were gifts. Please believe me!" he pleaded.

"Huh?" She looked at him when he confessed one more time. Smiling as she began to laugh softly. "Careful, Tom. I maybe in to much shock to help you today." she said with a smile as she walked over and wrapped her arms around his waist. Lookin gup at him as she kissed his chest. "I'm not going to walk out on you and....I am fodn of you greatly." She said as it took her awhile to fall in love with someone and its was always like that. "You can make me happy by packing your things so we can get this deal done and your business can grow."

He smiled a big smile at her words, and got himself dressed and ready. the got in the golf cart and headed for the dock and the long boat ride. Chen Ho meat them with his car and whisked them off to his afternoon meeting. As they entered the room, He bowed deeply to his guests and said "Gentlemen, This is Lillian, she will be our translator today" the looked to her waiting for her to translate.

With them arriving to the conference room she stood behind him as he introduced her to them. Smiling as she bowed her head to them and translated who she was and she'd be translating for both parties.

The business meeting went well. His guests loved his new translator. She was fluent, and pleasant to be with, and very professional. "you did wonderfully, he said. "we got that sale, it was an important one too. Come on, we'll go to our hotell and make plans for our other "mission".

On their ride back she looked to Tom. "Tom I think we shouldn't try to hard about getting their attention. Though I agree we should plan this out and figure out the what if something did go wrong and how I'd get back to you." she said as she reached up and removed her hair pins having her hair fall down her back.

"He could tell she was feeling cautious now and wanted be sure everything would be alright before proceeding so he decided not to rush her. They rode back to their hotel and checked in, and went up to their suite. "how about we relax in the hot tube for a bit , he suggested." He opened the door to the master bed room and next to the windows overlooking the gulf was a beautiful hot tub. "What do you say?"

She looked at him as she removed her heels as the hot tub was inviting. She unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it aside. "Its an inviting offer but I rather not right now." She said as she moved to where she got undressed and soon pulled some knock around clothes.

"What did you have in mind he said?" taking off his suit and pulling on his gym shorts and a tees shirt. He didn't understand this girl, though despite that he loved her.

"Just watch a movie or something." she said as she moved laying on the bed then looked over. "Or perhaps cuddle with you." she said with a smile as she patted the spot next to her.

With those words Tom was happy and climbed up on the bed and turned on the television. He handed her the remote and let her make her selection. He didn't care what he watched, he just pulled her close to him and held her in his strong arms, he head against his shoulder and her long tresses flowing down his chest. He leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss.

She gigdled as he pulled her close to him. Though she began to flip through the channels when he kissed her gently on her lips. Taken back by this but smiled as she dropped the remote with her hand moving across his cheek and to the back of his head.

He kissed her more deeply responding to her passion. He pulled her on top of him and hugged her close. He simply could not get enough of her. His passion for her was boundless. He couldn't explain how he had fallen so hard for her so quickly and easily, but he simply didn't care. As long as he was with her he was happy.

With him pulling her on top she pulled her lips from his own but she looked down at him. "I have one request..." she said as she moved down and nipped his chin. "When we make love can we begin with missionary and not with me on top all the time? That gets boring..." She said as she moved her hand down between her legs and rubbed her hand into his groin.

He rolled her over on her back so quick she almost didn't know what happened. My dear, he said, any way you want it, any way at all. He laid between her thighs and kissed her passionately his excitement rising rapidly. He kissed her deeply again and lifted her top up and over her head. Looking down at her perfectly formed breasts he began suckling one and rolling the nipple of the other in his hand. He released her nipple then pulled off her shorts and then his tee shirt and gym shorts. His cock stood at attention before her as he kneeled between her wide spread thighs.

"Whoa!" She cried out as he rolled over. There she laid there panting from the sudden movement but she moved under him with him stripping her of her top. Her arms were caught in her shirt as he went to suckle on her breast. Moaning as she shifted under him then watched him get undressed with him pulling her shorts off. Smiling as she sat up tossing ehr shirt aside and kissed his strong chest.

He wanted her bad now and he lifted one ankle to his shoulder spreading her wide, and leaning over her, his long hard cock pointed at her pussy like a spear. He put his cock to her pussy, and moisten the tip in her slit. Then with an animal grunt and a quick thrust entered her hard and fast. "OH Lillian!" he shouted. "God you feel so good." his body was hot and horny and his passion was deep. He devoured her he with all his being. Loving her long and hard.

With him taking her ankle she fell back on the bed with her hair fannign out behind her. With him dipping his tip into her she gave a soft moan then flinched as he shoved his hard cock deep into her in one push. Gasping as he continued to ravish her form and the headboard was hitting the wall behidn them but it didn't take long for her to orgasm under him. "Fuck yes...More!" She cried out as her hands went to his hips as she didn't want him to change position as missionary was the quickiest way for her to get an orgasm and intense ones at that.

He felt her cum on his hard cock, but kept on banging her hard, driving deep inside her at a rapid pace. H e could fee her pussy ripple in response, was spurred on to fuck her harder and faster."Oh Lillian! Your so tight and hot!" he cried out to her as their bodies writhed in sexual pleasure. He loved how her pussy grabbed at him as they made love. The fact that she wanted him turned him on and made him want her more than anyone.

Her lips parted as she panted with her back arching with her grabbing hold of the headboard but after awhile she felt another orgasm coming on. Groaning as she curled up with erh hands grabbing hold of his hips as her ankles crossed over his ass. "Fuck!" She cried out as she felt her cum coming in waves over his thrusting cock.

He thrust hard into her again and again as she hung from his hips and he pounded her with his long hard cock. He felt his organ swell, then throb he was so close. he needed her and when her pussy rippled over him aa second time, it was more than he could bear. He called out "Oh Lillian! Oh gaawwwd! his cock started convulsing and his balls pumped he full of his thick sticky seed. he collapsed on top of her crushing her large breasts between them. His body was shaking with pure pleasure at the huge release he had just experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom