Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knight in Shining Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of liked them both, the black one is the better, but then we don't have to choose, necessarily he said. His cock had hardened and was tenting his dress pants. He called the sales girl over and whispered in her ear. The sales girl smiled and returned with a stack of swim wear several of which were definitely not well suited to a public beach.

Lillian had set the black set aside and saw the swim wear and the pair she picked up she noticed the top of the bikini was almost to small to cover her breasts and the bottoms was just a tiny triangle. The more she looked through she noticed they were all the same. "TOM!" She yelled out but she was laughing. Sticking her head out of the door and showed him one swim suit. "Do you really think I could actually wear this?"

"Well it depends on where you are I guess." he said. "certainly on the beach at home, maybe at the hotel pool, It would depend on how you felt about it I guess. You could always get a coverup to go with it." he said with a smirk . He was enjoying the fashion show immensely, and was harder just at the shocked tone in her voice.

"Tom.." She said as she put the swim suit on and walked out as the tiny triangles just covered her nipples and the tiny botton just covered the front and that was it. "I am thinking you planned on this..." she said as the sales woman said that Lillian was bigger than the suits were made for and that was all they had. Sighing as Lillian rubbing her forehead. "Fine....BUT!" She said to Tom. "I'm not going out to the public pool with this...scrapes of fabric." She said as the sales woman's feathers were ruffled by that comment but seeing she made the sale she brought out a swim suit that was made differently for Lillian's comfort that was american style.

After awhile Lillian had placed three corsets to the side as she loved them at first sight as they came with the laced cheekie thongs. The colors were a jeweled green, blue and red though the other outfits were nice but she wasn't into the whole taking on a title as Cahtolic school girl, cheerleader and such. So she had the women ring everything up and pass the ticket to Tom as she was about to get dressed when he was left alone in the viewing room.

Tom was happy in general with the whole arrangement, and left the sales lady a substantial tip, but when Lillian left the dressing room, he said "still not enough". He loved the puzzled look on her face. They walked further down the promenade, and a black strapless evening gown caught his attention. He walked her in the the store he asked the clerk if she could be fitted for it, and the clerk led her back to the changing room as Robert looked at the jewelry case. While she was changing he made some selections and had the clerk wrap them for him. A few minutes later Lillian was lead out to show Robert the dress. "Do you like it?" he asked.

"TOM!" She called out as he took her further down as it felt like he was spoiling her. With him leading her into the dress store she was taken to the back once more. There she was fitted into the black dress as it was made for her though the dress had a slit that went up to mid thigh. "I actually do...Though Tom...Is this bit much?" She asked as she looked in the mirror looking it over. She had fallen in love with the dress though the sales women brought more out for Tom to see as many were different styles. One was a halter top, corseted top, one with sleeves along with many different colors.

"Well", he said, "lets get the two she likes best". he smiled at Lillian. "she will make any of them look good, don't you agree?" The clerk answered " Why yes of course, why not get three?" " Hmmm" he said scratching his chin, "Three it is". The clerk took her back to try on the dresses.

Lillian was shocked he was making her try on more clothes. Sighing as she noticed fighting him was impossible so she allowed the clerk to dress her up like a doll. After trying on a few dresses she came down to a blue satin strapless dress that came with long black gloves, a white halter top style and a red dress as they all had the slit for dancing or those quickies in the bathrooms and such. She had modeled them for Tom but she didn't listen to his comments as she could see herself being social in a business setting in these dresses. They fitted to everything she wanted: Sexy, colorful, alluring, bit modest when it showed off her figure but most of all she loved them.

Tom payed the bill and walked out with her on his arm smiling. "Now all you need are your personal items and luggage. he said as they returned to the Promenade A large oriental man crossed their path and seemed to study them both, and then went his way. Bob seemed completely unaware of what had just happened. The entered a beauty supply store, and Bob handed her the charge card. "Get what ever you need, he said, but don't be stingy get enough."

"You're spoiling me, Tom." Seh said as she looked at his card then at him. "I'm not all to comfortable thats all." She said with a weak smile as she set the bags beside him as she had alot. Ranged from gym clothes to evening wear. It took awhile as she went through all the makeup from enhancing the natural beauty to some flashy for evening. She got an arrange of colors and everything then wenty to look at the luggage department seeing there was alot to chose from. After awhile of looking she picked out a rather attractive set and paided for it all. Though she looked to Tom seeing she had several bags plus the luggage. "Should we take the time to put all the clothes in the luggage or go through town while carrying everything?"

Tom flagged a cab, paid the driver and had him deliver the clothes to their hotel. "there you go." he said , that was too much to carry around anyway. "Are you hungry?" he asked. he still had a small package in his hand she didn't recognize. "I think we should we go to our hotel, let you get dressed up and go out for a fancy dinner. What do you think?"

She looked at his hand seeing the package in his hands. "Umm yeah. Lets head back to the hotel... Whats in your hand?" She asked as they stood on the streets. "Well as long as you don't jump me while I'm getting dressed." She said as she had notice his tent earlier when she was trying on swim suits and such.

" I promise" he said " but no promises for later. He said nothing about the mysterious package. He hailed another cab and they rode back to their hotel. The driver looked oddly like the large oriental she had seen earlier. They got out of the cab and went up to their suite. As they entered there was the mountain of packages they had purchased.

Lillian slipped in first as her eyes looked in the rearview mirror noticing the large man was watching her. Though he looked away as Tom entered behind her rather closely. The man took them to the hotel but as they left he commented on his cell phone they spotted their missing mechandise.

Once they were in their room she noticed the packages were stacked on the bed. In silence as her mind was trying to figure out why that man in the cab was watching her. Though with her back to Tom she unpacked everything and placed them in the luggage for the time being. "When we get back I'd like to get these washed." she said as she grabbed one dress and her large box of makeup then disappeared into the bathroom. There she stripped and slipped into a royal purple wrap dress and slipped her makeup on then walked out as she found the heels and stood up pushing her hair back as it looked like she put time into it.

Robert freshened up his shave, put on a fresh shirt and a tie, and his suit coat, and brushed his hair. Where Lillian came out he about fell over. "Wow! your unbelievable!" He said " You really clean up nice!!" He'd seen the dress, but now he had the whole package. He called to concierge to get them a car, Lillian was about to head to the door, when he stopped her. "turn around" he said turning her away from him and toward the full length mirror. She heard him open a box and then saw him place a white gold necklace around her neck with alternating Diamond and Black Onyx pendants. Then wrapping his arms around her, held a box out and opened it and there were matching earrings.

Smiling as the dress showed off her curves but with them getting ready to go she had purchased a purse while they were out and it had little thigns in it. Though with him making her turn around sh enoticed the necklace he pulled out. "Tom....Why?" She asked as he slipped it around her neck then she took the earrings then put them on.

"Why not?" he asked " you are a beautiful woman, and now, other than you what have I to spend my money on, In 10 years no one has given me the joy I've had in a single night. I can't think of a better reason, or a better person to spend it on." He said. He offered her his arm and lead her out of the suite down the elevator and through the lobby. All eyes seemed to gravitae toward her smiling. They got into the waiting car , and the same heavy set oriental was driving.

They were whisked away to a fine restaurant. The Matre' de greeted Tom by name, and showed them to a table overlooking the ocean on one side and a softly burning fireplace on the other. Pure white linens and expensive crystal topped the table, and a bottle of french wine sat chilling in a bucket. The waiter seated her and Robert sat down, tasted the wine for the waiter, and then they were each served a glass. The menu before her had an unbelievable selection of fine meats, fishes and poultry, as well as french cuisine and pastries. One thing it did not have was prices. "You are a vision" Robert said as he took her hand in his.

She was blushing at him saying he never experienced such joy in ten years. "Tom..." she said softly as she didn't know what to say. Though she slipped her arm through his own and walked down the large lobby. She did ignore those who were looking at her. Shortly she slipped into the car then when they got to the resturant she was helped out then seated. When she looked at the menu she shifted in her seat uneasily. With little education on the finer things she did regconize some of these thigns were expensive. Though looked up seeing Tom taking her hand into his own. "Thank you..." She said with her smiling though her eyes went down to one french dish and closed the menu. "How many times have you been here?"

"I'm a regular client", he said," or should I say my company is, this is a very fine restaurant and an excellent place to entertain, The service is excellent, and so is the food. Did you find something you liked?" He asked. "Order anything you like, two things if you wish." he said.

Laughing softly as she shook her head. "I did find something I liked but I don't want to over eat. Or I may jump you to burn the extra calories." She said with a slight wink to him. Though when the waiter came over she ordered her dish with the side salad. Though turned to nibble on the bread they offered. "You know you spoiled me today. I'm use ot the thrieft stores and such." She said with a slight smile as she shopped at those stores when she was in college. Though she went to the Goodwill where they examine the clothes and placed the good ones on the racks.

"It was my pleasure to do so," he said, "The lady inside, is much finer than the clothes on the outside, even now" he said. " many women have have worn finer clothes than you have on now, and not been half so beautiful." When the waiter returned, they ordered dinner, and the waiter refilled their glasses with wine. Remembering the effect the wine had the previous evening, Tom thought to himself that this night might be very entertaining. Sitting just a few tables away was the heavy set oriental man, eating dinner alone.

"You're a charmer you know that." She said with a smile as she sipped at the wine but she was careful about how much she had. She looked out the window looking at the ocean. "What made you decide to open a Lobster farm?" She asked as she looked back at him as locks of her hair fell over covering her eye to give her a mysterious look.

"well its a simple high dollar cash crop" he said, but labor is a killer, what better place to do it than China, cheapest labor in the world. I know that sounds like exploitation, but reality is I pay the best waged around. The money is really good, as you can tell. I'm doing well and I'm not really operating full steam yet.

So if you were home, what would you be doing now?

"Now?" she asked as she sighed. "I may be sitting at home crocheting or sitting with my friends." She said with her looking at him with a weaken smile. Though she removed her hand from his own as she was starting to miss her home. "Can we talk about somethign else besides my home..." She said weakly as her heart was starting to ache. "I'm bit home sick right now..."

"I'm sorry," he said. He hadn't meant to cause her pain, he was just trying to learn more about her. "So what did you order," he asked. He hadn't been paying close attention when she pointed to the item on the menu. "I'm sure it will be good, but I'm curious." He said. He took her hand again in his, and gently massaged her fingers. Perhaps after dinner, you would like to go dancing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom