Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Somewhere in the world (Candira and runawayninja)

He smiled softly and kissed her cheek, then kissed down along her neck as his fingers gently slid inside of her, taking it slow and easy. "I'll be gentle with you...the first time, it may sting a bit, but it's only pure pleasure from there..." Inside her, his fingers fanned out with each thrust, exploring her every fold. "Relax and enjoy..." He kissed her warmly and his fingers pumped in her out, gaining speed and force quickly.

Shivers ran up and down her spine and absolutely electric pleasure seemed to shoot through her body as his fingers teased her. She felt herself warm to his touch and she closed her eyes as his soft lips made his way from her cheek--a sweet and tender touch--to her neck--moving into more sensual territory. Candira trusted Rafe, so when he told her that he'd be gentle and that it was going to bring her pleasure, she was very inclined to believe him. She groaned softly in pleasure, arching her back just a bit as he slipped his fingers inside her, effectively taking care of her womanhood. She moaned softly and bit her lip as he thrust into her and fanned out his fingers, stretching her. She was incredibly tight and it was painful at first, but not too much so.

Rafe slowly withdrew his fingers from her, licking them clean of her sticky sweet honey as he braced himself on his forearms which were placed just beside her shoulders. He felt himself hard and ready for her and his hot, pulsing need was pressed up against her thigh. He slowly and gentle pushed himself into her, letting her accommodate and adjust before going too far. "Unnnn..." He shut his eyes and groaned as he felt her silky womanhood embrace him tightly as a lover.

She was already feeling pretty warm, thanks to her body's reaction to him. Her body was pleased but she herself was frustrated as he pulled out his fingers. Candira opened her eyes once more to look at him and blushed as he licked his fingers. She felt his manhood pressing against her thigh and blushed as she wondered how something so big would fit inside her when his fingers seemed to be plenty. But he was gentle and slow just like he'd said he would be, and she was so very glad that her first lover was him.

The size of him stretched her as he entered her hot sex, and she groaned softly, the feeling of him entering both pleasurable and painful. She arched up into him as he came closer, her body moving instinctively at this point. Finally, he was fully inside her and she panted softly, watching his own face take on a look of pleasure that she'd never seen before. Rather than just stare at him, however, she pulled him down to her and kissed his lips softly, wanting the time to get used to his size and perhaps to give back a little.

Her womanhood squeezing on his cock was enrapturing. It felt like hot strands of liquid silk were caressing his shaft. Then he was surprised most pleasantly when she pulled him into a kiss and he smiled a bit. "Getting bold, hmm?"

He nipped softly at her lower lip as he started to push and pump himself into her, moving slowly of course, at first, but it was getting difficult to hold back and retain control. His instincts and his need for pleasure at this point, were telling him to have her, to take her, to make her his own.

Candira blushed as he teased her about being bold and watched him as he nipped at her lip, moving his hips in and out of her slowly. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, arching into him. Her fingers ran through his hair and over his back lovingly. The many scars on his back formed intricate designs and she traced along them to unite them into something beautiful. She moaned softly as the stinging pain became pleasure, and she began to enjoy this experience a great deal more.

Rafe was losing control over himself. His hips pushed more and more insistently, driving himself into her with increasing force and speed. His moans were becoming louder and were filled with more pleasure. "Candira..." he uttered out. "It...feels great...you feel so wonderful..." Rafe had forgotten that life could feel so fantastic, so safe and loving. He gripped the pillow behind her tightly as he felt the pressure in his member build, threatening to release his passion upon her.

He felt amazing, even as his thrusts came faster and rougher. Her back arched and twisted just a bit in pleasure. Her body bounced with each thrust and she held him closer to her as he gripped the pillow beneath her. She panted softly and looked up at him as he called her name, his voice conveying his pleasure. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, hugging him to her as she kissed his lips softly. "You're amazing," she said softly.

Rafe began to give in to abandon. He ceased to hold back with her, driving himself into her again and again. He gasped and moaned loudly, honestly not caring who heard him. He held on for as long as possible, not wanting this singular feeling to end, wishing the night would last forever. Finally, Rafe cried out in ecstasy and his molten seed pour forth into Candira's body.

Candira moaned a bit louder, panting more heavily as their bodies worked together to pleasure each other. He felt amazing, even better than before as he continued to thrust into her, abandoning the gentle pace he'd taken before. She closed her eyes and arched into him, her toes curling as he came into her, her pussy milking him for each drop she could get. "Rafe," she moaned, panting softly.

Rafe pumped into her with his cock until he was absolutely drained, having poured all of his essence into her being. He gasped out, a fine sheen of sweat build on him as he kissed her again and again, smiling warmly. "How did that feel...?" He kissed her neck warmly, holding her close to him and gazing into her eyes.

Her silver-haired lover had absolutely blown her mind. Candira had never felt that good, and she would have said as much if she could find the power of speech. It eluded her for a long moment before her eyes came down to his. "You're amazing," she murmured, her heart still pounding, though she had her breath back for the most part. Her body, too, was coated in a thin sheen of sweat and it seemed to add a glow to her skin, her red hair coming out of its long braid. She smiled softly and sighed in pleasure as he watched her. "I can't find the words for it, but if I ever do, I'll make sure you know them." She smiled and held him to her, closing her eyes for a moment, savoring the lingering feel of his lips on hers.

Rafe smiled softly as he drew the blankets over them. Their shared warmth would keep them more than warm from the night chill during the sleep. Slowly, he closed his eyes and rested against her soft flesh.

In the morning, Rafe was up with the sun. Slowly his eyes darted back and forth. He realized where he was and who was against him. But that wasn't what truly surprised him, though it was quite pleasant. "No nightmares..." he whispered softly, stilling looking around as if he were expecting this world to not be real. "No...nightmares?" He was truly puzzled now. He looked down at Candira. Could she have done this? What magic was this?

Candira smiled back at him, snuggling into him as he pulled the blankets over them, their combined heat doing more than enough to keep them warm all night. She was surprisingly exhausted, and fell asleep in no time, cuddled into his arms. She slept peacefully, restfully, enjoying his presence there with her. No dreams this time. Even so, she slept a bit longer than Rafe. She didn't keep him waiting long though.

The redhead awoke with a soft sound, taking a deep breath. She felt a little chill without his arms around her. She looked up at him with a smile and kissed his cheek softly. "Good morning."

Rafe looked at her and smiled a little, not doing a good job of hiding that something was on his mind. "Good morning, Lady Candira..." He looked around once more before speaking again. "What manner of spell have you put upon me...?" It wasn't an accusation, it was a question of genuine curiosity.

"I...I haven't remembered the last full sleep I had that was so peaceful. Without any nightmares..."

She frowned a bit when she saw that he wasn't as happy as she was...was he regretting what had happened between them? But it turned out to be something entirely different. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise but she held up her hands. "I didn't do a thing. No spells or enchantments or talismans here," she said, gesturing to her still very naked body. "I'm glad you slept well," she said, cuddling back into him.

Rafe smirked, feeling playfully devilish as he stared at her wanton nudity. "Oh I think you have bedevilments and enchantments aplenty there." He playfully groped her before slipping out of bed to greet the dawn light before he found his clothing, casting her a loving glance. "And you have enchanted me in plenty of ways..."

He said a quick prayer to honor the light and to thank Lord Sin for another safe night and the gifts it had brought into his life. "Take your time if you so desire, I'll go put an order for some food before the caravan gets going." He was ready to pause if she would rather accompany him, but prepared to do her the favor of making the food ready in advance.

She smiled at his joke and laughed as he groped her, enjoying the touch. She felt much better now. She blushed softly as she sat up and hugged the covers to her to keep warm. Candira watched him as he got dressed and ready for the day, wanting to stay warm as long as possible. "I'll be down shortly," she said. I want to take a quick bath first," she said, standing up. With that, she stood up and came to his side, kissing his cheek softly. With that, she walked to the bath tub behind the screen and took her hair out of its braid, running water for a quick bath.

Rafe nodded slowly, smiling a bit. "I'll make sure to take one before we leave..."

He slowly went downstairs and ordered them both a big breakfast and some good juice to drink. Candira looked so happy and so refreshed. He didn't feel like an outcast or like he was hiding from anything. He didn't feel ashamed or guilty to still be alive. For the first time in a long time, it felt alright to breathe. To exist.

She took a nice hot bath and took her time combing her hair and tying it up. She would let it down in the capitol. For now, though, it was best to be prepared. She dressed in her clothes again and made sure she had all of her things before she headed down to the breakfast area, smiling when she found Rafe. She sat down next to him with a smile just as the plates started coming.

"Oh, wow. This looks really good."

Rafe nodded and slowly ate, a lot on his mind. He looked at her closely. "I didn't think one person could change me so much...and I certainly never thought it would be you. I...I feel like a different person. I don't feel burdened by guilt or pain right now..." He smiled a warm smile, like one she hadn't seen. It wasn't guarded or a mask to pretend happiness for her.

That was a smile that made him look so handsome and at ease and truly himself. She smiled back brightly, glad for the light she'd given him. "Honestly, I never imagined being with you like this either, but I'm glad I am. And I'm so happy that you feel so good. This is probably the best I've felt since I first left my home. I've missed being connected with someone, and I'm glad to be connected with you." She reached over and squeezed his hand, smiling before she took a sip of her juice and started eating again.

Rafe smiled softly and kissed her hand. "You won't have to be alone again..." He finished his food quickly and stood. "I'm going to bathe before we get going." He hurried upstairs and took a quick, hot bath, relaxing for but a few moments before he got out, redressed, and joined her on the caravan. Rafe looked at her and smiled. "This is called Althena's Song." He played a song tune on the ocarina, a musical, melodic song.

Happy, Candira watched him go and finished off her breakfast before helping the caravan get ready for the day. She jumped in the back of a wagon when Rafe returned to her and she smiled again holding out her hand to help him up. She smiled and sat with him, grinning as he took out the ocarina. The light and uplifting song filled her heart and she recognized it from her travels. Once she found a nice spot, she started singing with as well, using "la" instead of words so she wouldn't mess him up. Her voice sounded lovely with his playing and the merchants seemed to enjoy it as well.

Rafe felt loved and needed. He spent most of the day playing various songs on his ocarina, keeping the spirits high, and charming Candira. It made the day go so much faster. He smiled, in such good spirits. This was one of the best days of his life, one of the best he could ever remember. He didn't want it to be over. He didn't want to go back to the real world with its war and grief. But for now, for right now, Candira was happy and pleased with him. And he was happy as well. And for the moment, that was enough.

Rafe looked at the horizon and blinked. "Is...that the Capitol?"

Back
Top Bottom