Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stargazing Across Continents(Chiffon&Darkness_H)

Heidi gasped as Will told her what he wanted to do to her. She could hear the need in his voice as he spoke, the slight pauses between his words. If she listened closely she swore she could almost hear him
stroking himself.

“Mmm that would be so perfect, Will....baby... I am so close...” She softly whispered into the phone. Her cheeks were flaming, she’d never done anything like this before, but it felt incredible to listen to someone else as they each stroked their own bodies.

She wondered what it would be like tomorrow seeing him, but then she didn’t care. Right now the only pressing thing on her mind was cumming hard, and not waking her father. That would be all she’d need. Her Father to find her naked in bed, breathing hard. She’d be beaten to an inch of her life for sure.

“Will!!!!” She exclaimed as she felt her body begin to tighten. She was ready when he was.

"I'm gonna cum. Oh god, Heidi!" He said, as he finally released. He shot his hot cum all over his lap. "Damn, all of this will go to waste. I'll need to save the next load for you." He said, catching his breath.

He held on to his phone as he got a cloth to clean up his mess. "So, do you feel better? Probably nowhere near as good as I'll make you feel when we are alone tomorrow. Maybe we'll go to the mall and do it in a dressing room. Or maybe int a restroom. Maybe we'll go into an alleyway where nobody is around and do it there. Or, just for the hell of it, we can rent a motel room for the afternoon and have our fun for hours." He said, trying to stop himself. He was starting to get turned on again.

Heidi moaned softly as she listened to Will cum, her own release not far behind his. She panted his name softly as her body exploded about her fingers.

She cuddled in further into her bed, and the warmth that was building about her as she listened to him talk. She laughed quietly as he spoke about tomorrow and the things he wanted to do to her, and where. She heard his voice change just a bit when he mentioned the room, the slight hitch causing her to ache all over again.

“Will,” she said softly. “Be careful, you’ll have me wanting to stay on the phone with you all night. That could be dangerous.” Her tone was light as she teased him.

Will gave a soft laugh as he put his pajamas back on. "Oh, I don't mind being on the phone with you all night. Although we might be too tired to have all of that fun tomorrow." He said as he sat back down on his bed.

He laid on his back, looking up at the ceiling. He grabbed his iPod from his nightstand and put one of the headphones in his ear. "Well, in that case, we should probably head to bed soon. I'll be sure to see you tomorrow, and we will have a lot of fun after school."

He took another moment to think about what they can do tomorrow. The possibilities were endless. "Night, Heidi. Love you."

Heidi was stunned as she whispered “good night.” He couldn’t have said those words. She shivered, whether from happiness or from fear. She hung up and placed the phone on her bedside table as she pulled the blankets around her.

It had been a surprising day, and truth be told she was looking forward to tomorrow. She just hoped the mark on her face had gone down by the time she woke tomorrow.

Will hung up the phone and put in the other headphone in his ear. He flipped through the library in his iPod and went down to podcasts and listened to more Drunk Tank. He got under the covers and continued listening to the conversations as he slowly drifted to sleep.

The day had been very interesting for him, getting to be with Heidi for most of it. And he was excited for tomorrow.

Heidi woke to her alarm ringing. She shut it off and blinked several times before getting out of bed. She wandered into her bathroom. Looking in the mirror she cringed. While she didn’t have a black eye (thank god) she did have a very puffy red splotch under it. She ran the water for the shower. Taking her time she washed herself, and did her legs. Once she was warmed from the water she turned everything off and went to get dressed.

She choose a purple and blue flowered bra with lacing in the front, with matching panties with laces up the sides. She slipped into jeans and a long sleeved shirt. She brushed her hair, and put on a bit of makeup, just enough to cover the seriousness of the mark on her cheek. She padded upstairs for breakfast. She cringed as she saw her mother. She was worse for wear than Heidi. She made herself some cereal and ate in silence.

Will woke to Victor licking his face. "Ok, I'm up dammit." He said as he got up from bed. He went to use the bathroom, then headed to breakfast. He was left a note from his father.

Will,
Went to work, I'll be working late.
Your mother will be out with some friends for most of the day and tonight.
If you bring Heidi here, there's some money on the counter for delivery.
Should be enough for whatever you order.
Also, don't do anything I wouldn't do,
and if you do, make sure neither your mom or I find out.
Have a good day.

Will just smiled as he reached into the fridge and poured a glass of orange juice. After drinking it, he went to his room to get ready for school, having a few more simpler ideas on what he could do with Heidi today.

Heidi donned her coat and then kissed her mother goodbye.

“Sei stark, haben einen guten Tag Mutter,” she whispered softly.

She grabbed her bag and headed out on her walk to the school. The air was crisp, but fresh, and nearly soothing against her face. She hoped Will didn’t notice, or anyone did for that matter. She sighed. As much as she was looking forward to spending the afternoon with Will, she was scared of him seeing the bruises on her body that weren’t there yesterday.

She was lost in thought her head down as she walked up to the front steps of the school

Will grabbed his bag and headed out the door.

To think, the evening alone with Heidi. His parents out, his sister out with friends, his grandmother back at the retirement home. Nobody could bother them while they spent the evening together, doing whatever they wanted.

He listened to more podcasts, starting from where he fell asleep, catching up on what he missed. He entered the school and looked around for Heidi.

Heidi had managed to time her entrance right as the bell went off. She made her way to the first block of the day, and sat in the same place she and Will had sat yesterday. She kept her head bowed, as the rest of the class entered.

She felt him come into the class rather than see him. She shivered a bit, in anticipation and anxiety. Had she really cum to him on the phone last night? God what the hell had she been thinking. Seeing him today was going to be difficult. She raised her face to smile at him. She saw the dark look cross his face. Great, she thought. I made a fool of myself last night, and now he’s not interested. She sighed, biting the inside of her cheek to prevent tears from welling in her eyes.

Will sat by Heidi and looked up at her. He was lost in his train of thought that he didn't realized how he got to class. "Hey, I'm glad to see you again." He said as he smiled and leaned in to hug her. It was different compared to talking on the phone. He was able to hold her this time.

"Hey, about later. I left a note from my parents saying that my house will be empty for most of the afternoon and evening. You want to head there after school?" He asked as he got his stuff out from his bag.

Heidi nodded at him. “That sounds fine.”

She turned and smiled at him. She got caught in his eyes. Why did he have to be so perfect? Perfect for her She felt a lance of desire through her body as her mind wandered to last night, and the things he said he wanted to do to her. She brushed her hair back behind her ear, and looked away. She took a deep breath.

He hadn’t noticed the mark on her face yet, which was a good thing, it meant she’d done a passable job of hiding it well. She opened her book to the last page they were on yesterday and leaned forward to begin listening to the teacher.

Will smiled when she agreed. He opened his book as well and began listening to the teacher.

The day was pretty steady. All of their classes were simple, not much work was given out. Any homework they were given was done in the study hall. Once they were done, they sat together and read their books for their English projects. They were secluded from most of the school, but Will decided to wait for them to have their fun at his house.

Gym was also pretty much the same. They were fitted for gym uniforms and played some dodge ball. Heidi sat out again with another note and watched the others play.

Finally the day was over, Will was walking with Heidi down the hall and towards the front door. "Hey, is it ok if I hold your hand this time?" He asked her, his face glowing bright red.

Heidi blushed at Will’s request and the fact he seemed so embarrassed. She leaned into his body as she slipped her hand into his.

“It would be fine, I just didn’t want my father to see us yesterday. But he’s not picking me up today, since he’s at the office with yours.” She smiled at him.

She wished she could just tell him, but she was scared what that would result in. Sitting out in gym another day was awkward enough. She’d heard the other girls whispering as they had walked by her. But that was better than trying to make excuses for the bruises. As they walked out the doors and down the stairs, Heidi whispered in his ear.

“I can’t wait to spend some time with you, alone.”

Will just smiled as he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "Same here. We can spend time together."

As they headed towards his house, he got a phone call. He blushed in embarrassment as she heard his ringtone. It was from one of his shows, Red vs Blue, in which it sounded like some American national anthem, but instead, it's about how awesome the red team is on the show. He quickly picked up the phone.

"Hello? Oh, hey mom.
Yea, she's right here, we're heading towards our house.
Yea, dad left us money for delivery. Yea, I'm starting to feel hungry, so we might order soon,
we'll see what we want first.
Oh, so you're taking her to meet your friends. Cool, ok, I'll tell her. Love you mom. Bye."

"Your mom says hi, and hopes you have fun. She's with my mom, and they're going out with some of my mom's friends." He smiled at her, hoping the sound of that will help if she's worried about her family.

Heidi looked at Will, shocked.

“My...my mother is going out?” She stuttered. Oh things were not going to be right in her house for a while. Her father was going to blow his stack when he found out. She shook her head. “I hope your mom takes care of her,” she said quietly, knowing the price to pay for today was going to be high for them both.

She shook her head trying not to think of it.

“So your place is going to empty huh?” She smiled at him trying to lighten the dread she was feeling in her heart.

"I'm sure she's fine. Knowing my mom, she's probably dragging her around." He laughed, imagining his mom dragging her mom from her house.

"Yea, pretty much. My parents are out for the whole day, and my sister is at a sleepover with her friends. So it's use, probably until sometime late at night." His face went red again. They'd be alone for quite sometime. Which meant they can get some fun in if they wanted.

Will put his arm around her as they kept walking, holding her tight, not wanting her to leave his side. It was a sweet moment for him, then it was ruined by his phone going off again, and the dumb Read team anthem song again. "What now?" He looked to see that one of his friends calling. He sent it to voice mail, planning on calling him back later.

Heidi laughed softly at Will’s frustration with his phone. She waited until he put it away before clinging to his arm and pulling him into her, her lips barely brushing his in a tease of a kiss.

“You were all I could dream about last night.” She said breathlessly against his lips, before breaking away and continuing to walk. She smiled, knowing that her actions were just as much of a tease as her words.

She could feel the anticipation building in her nerves with each step they took towards his magnificent home. She nestled into him, looping her arm about his waist as they approached the front door to his house.

"Well, I couldn't sleep much last night. All I could think about was you, and how much we were going to have fun together." Will whispered back to her. They approached his front door as he took the keys out of his pocket to get in. Once they were in, he locked the door, dropped his bag on the floor, went to the living room, and pulled the blinds over the windows. He then went to Heidi and pulled her to the couch.

"We're finally alone." He whispered as he gave her a deep, passionate kiss. Once he broke away, he undid her jeans and pulled them down, along with her panties. Then he did the same for himself, revealing his shaft for her. He then sat on the couch and pulled her onto his lap, his shaft grinding against her lower lips. "Shall we get started?"

Heidi was nearly in shock as Will pulled her, half naked onto his lap. The heat from his body was pervasive. She settled in, and looked down at him. Leaning in she teased his lips with her own.

“This is a fine start.” She whispered as she moved her hips just a bit, teasing her aching pussy over his hardening shaft. Heidi sighed in delight of the feel of his member just brushing against her body. She leaned in and kissed his neck, nuzzling as she rocked her hips, teasing them both more as she moved her body to lightly caress his. This was so amazing, and so much better than listening to him touch himself. Though that had been completely amazing and hotter than anything she’d ever experienced. She leaned up and whispered in his ear.

“I loved listening to you last night, but this,” she sunk her body down over just his head as she said the word “this”, causing them both to hiss. “This, is so much better,” she said softly, her chest heaving with need as she controlled her movement.

Will breathed down against her neck, pulling her closer to her. He wanted her so badly, it was driving him insane. "I'm glad to hear that. I've been waiting for this moment all day. The chance to be alone with you. After last night, you wouldn't leave my thoughts." He smiled as he kissed her.

He readied her hips and his shaft, and he gently began to push him. He heard a slight shriek from her as he pushed little by little into her. "How is it? We are finally doing this." He pulled her closer as he slowly pushed himself into her even further.

Heidi moaned softly, the pressure of Will’s body pressing into her own was intense in a deeply satisfying way. She wiggled her hips over him just a bit, helping him slide into her, and then suddenly she was impaled completely. Heidi gasped at the sudden and complete possession Will had of her.

She’d never imagined this felt like that. She looked into his eyes, her arms linked about his neck, as she sat there straddling his waist, his cock buried deep inside her.

“ohmygodWill,” she breathed softly in a rush, she held his eyes as she slowly moved her hips against him. “mmmm.” She moaned softly tossing her head back, exposing her neck for him and thrusting her breasts up close to his face. Instinct taking over as she began to ride him.

Will continued to thrust his hips against her waist. His arms on her hips as she continued riding him, feeling her pussy tighten around his cock.

"I love you Heidi." He said as he pulled her closer to kiss him. His hands grabbed a hold of her ass. He stood up, and she wrapped her legs around him, and he began to ram into her pussy. It was like he was beginning to fade away from this world as nothing else mattered to him anymore. All he could think about was Heidi. To please her, to make her happy, to be with her, to make her cum. These were the only thoughts that rushed through his head as she moaned louder and louder.

Heidi was lost the moment Will stood up . The incredible sensation of being suspended in his arms while he was deep inside her was more than she could nearly bear. As her body tightened about him so too did her grip about his neck. Leaning in and capturing his ear lobe between her lips she whispered hoarsely into it.

“Fick mich hart bitte,” she moaned as he pushed into her again. “Füllen Sie mich mit Ihrem kommen.” She with breathless with the last statement her last word coming out as more of a moaned syllable then a functioning word. Her breasts crushed tight to his chest, Heidi could feel the sensation of her impending release. This was so much better than touching herself.

“Will!”

Back
Top Bottom