Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extra Credit (DarknessHarbinger and LadyDarkness)

Jason Stevens originally thought he had a great life. He became a teacher right after college, admired by his students, had a great pay, married the girl of his dreams, it was the good life. Now, after a few years, everything went to hell. His now ex-wife took away his house and is taking most of his money now from their divorce. He is now stuck in a crappy apartment, unable to afford many pleasures anymore. His students no longer listen to him, they just text each other or sleep in the middle of class, which forced him to become a meaner teacher in order to get through to them. He felt like he was a cranky old man when he was only 27 years old. He was still seen as an attractive young man, a fit body, short brown hair. It was just that he was always so tired and cranky towards everyone that people don't want to approach him anymore.

It was the end of the day. He was exhausted, as usual. His shirt was unbuttoned, revealing a white t-shirt underneath his light blue button-up. His blue jeans seemed wrinkled, as if he just threw them on after just waking up. On top of that, he wore some dirty old sneakers. He was a mess.

After finally finishing grading his papers, he packed up his things and left the room. When he locked the door to his classroom, he noticed that the whole school was empty, most of the lights were off. When he went to the parking lot, he noticed there was still a car in the student parking lot. After putting his stuff in his car, he went back into the school to find who it was, assuming it was a couple that decided to have their "alone time" at the school at night, hoping nobody will bother them.

Hilary wanted to get some extra practice in,she was the star player of the basketball team for the girls. Whih made her team captin,the gym teacher allowed her to stay lateand pratice,knowing it was a big deal for her. She was getting dressed for practice,still in her bra and panties.She thought she was the only person in the school.

Her thin frame streched her muscles out,she put some deorderant on,and put her hair in a ponytail.Knowing she was going to mess it up,when she dressed. she gasped,when she heard something. 'whose there./'she called.

Jason suddenly heard something come from the locker rooms. The girls locker room that is. He stood next to the doorway, not sure whether to walk in yet. "Schools over, this is Mr. Stevens. Who's in there and what are you doing in there?" He asked in a stern voice. He waited for whoever was in there to either come out or say something.

"Come on out, or I'm coming in after you. If you are doing inappropriate things in there, you can get suspended." He said into the locker room after not hearing a response.

Hilary was to busy getting dressed,trying to look decent.for the teacher.She walked out of the locker room.'its me mr stevens,the gm teacher said,i could stay for extra pratice.'she said.looking at the teacher,she had to admit,he was quite handsome,but she was a honor student.shaking those away.'i'm sorry i was just getting to go.'she said.

Jason looked to see that it was just one student. "Well, I'll have to check with her tomorrow if she said you can do that, but I'm going in to make sure that you didn't bring any company." He pushed her out of the way and went into the locker room. He hated being so mean to the students, but after losing the respect of most of them, yelling and just being an asshole seemed to be the only way to get through to them.

He looked around and didn't see anyone else. The lockers were too small to hold anyone, the showers were empty, same with the bathroom stalls. He then noticed something different, but it turned out to be just Hilary's stuff, then he noticed her bra on the floor and his face went a little red. "Well, everything seems good. I'll be waiting outside the locker room for you to finish up, then I'll see that you go out the door. Don't want to leave you here unsupervised." He said as he rushed out of the locker room.

Hilary gasped when he pushed her out of the way.'Sir i have a note right here,incase a teacher saw me.'she said,walking into the locker room,pulling out her bag,and handing him the note,before he walked out.her cell phone rang,she walked over and answered it."Yea helo,yea i'm still at the school,yes tommrrow at 7,okaybye.'she said,closing her phone.

she placed the device ,back in her bag,with a sigh.it was her best friend,asking about their hang out date,and what not.She continued collecting her things.

He looked through the letter, everything seemed to be ok, the handwriting looked familiar, mainly when he got a reject note from the gym teacher after he asked her out a few months back. He heard Hilary's phone go off and her talking about her plans. He then shook his head an continued waiting. It was non of his business what she was doing in her free time. Sure, she is a very cute girl, nice body, and all around nice girl, but he's a teacher, he shouldn't be staring at high school girls.

Hilary sighed when her phone vibrated, as she was walking out of the locker room with her bag. she opened her phone,and looked at the text. She sighed,and closed her phone. 'it was bound to happen eventually.' she muttered,to herself. Forgetting that the teacher was there. she readjusted her pack, and texted her mom. Telling her, that she should be home soon.

He looked at her, noticing she was talking to herself. "I'm assuming you're family is wondering where you are?" He asked her. Seeing that reminded him of when he was a teenager. Going out with friends, staying out late, and getting yelled at when he got home because his parents were worried about him. Those days felt like yesterday, and it made him miss what it was like to be a kid. He began moving towards the door, making sure she followed.

"No it was my boyfriend, he says he is breaking up with me cause i'm taking school to seriously,and not the relationship.' hilary said,putting her phone in her pocket. "I already texted my mom, she never gives me a curfew she says I can come home whenever I can.'she added, looking at the teacher. 'Mr. stevens i know the divorce of your wife and everything is getting to you, but please take care of yourself.'she said.

"Oh, sorry to hear that." He said, knowing what it's like to have a relationship fall apart. He began to start feeling sorry for her as they walked out of the door. When she spoke again, her words got to him. Nobody had really helped him when his marriage fell apart. His friends just moved on with their lives, his family talk to him like it was his fault, his coworkers don't bother talking to him about it. It felt a little nice to hear someone say something about it to him that helped. "Thanks." He said quietly.

"your welcome sir, if you need anything just come to me I'm always here to help.'Hilary said,as they walked out the door. she walked to her car,and unlocked it. her thin fream reaching behind the seat to throw her bag in. her shirt riding up slightly.Showing her thin stomach. She worked out alot with her mom ,to keep her figure for sports.

Jason watched as she put her stuff in her car. As her shirt kept riding up, he slowly saw her bra, and it began to turn him on. He couldn't hold it in any longer. He wanted her now. He went up from behind her and put his arms around her, one hand grabbing her breast and his other hand began rubbing in between her legs.

Hilary was to bust adjusting everything.She didn't notice Mr.Stevens,walk up behind her. ntil she felt his hand on her breast,and the other rubbing her area between her legs. 'mr. stvens please this isn't right .'she said, strugglig to get him off of her.

Jason kept going, his hands going under her clothes. His finger slid into her pussy, noticing it was already wet. "I'm sorry, but I haven't been with anyone in a while. I can't help myself." He said, his other hand twisting her nipple.

Hilary struggled even more when he put his hands under her clothes."mr.stevens.someone will see .'she said,in a breathy tone. her hips moving with his fingers,as a soft moan escaped her lips. she should be fighting him, not enjoying this.

Jason leaned in and whispered into her ear. "Well, if you're so worried about that, how about we take this inside either your car or mine." He said as he gently nibbled her ear. His fingers thrusted deeper into her pussy, making her even more wet, her moaning getting louder.

"um how about the locker room,I've always had this fantasy of being tied to a shower head,and having sex with a teacher.'hilary said,with a really red blush on her face,as she moaned again.

Jason helps her back into the school and to the locker room. "So, you really can be perverted, huh?" He smirked as he took off his belt and wrapped it around her wrists. He put her arms over a shower head and left her handing from the shower head. He then lifted her shirt, showing off her breasts. His face went into her breast, sucking on her nipples.

Hilary followed him back into the school, allowing him to tie her writsts and let her hang from a shower head. 'sometimes.'she said,allowing him to pull up her shirt,and lick her nipples.

He pulled down her pants and smiled at her pussy. It was already dripping wet, she must've been really turned on when he played with her. He got up and undid his pants, pulling out his cock. He then began grinding his cock against her pussy, it getting soaked in her juices. He waited for her to begin to beg for him to fuck her.

Hilary watched him pull down her pants, then pull his cock out. She felt him rub against her,soaking wet pussy. making her bite her lip,and moan. 'please put it inside me please.' she begged.

He did as he asked and gently thrusted into her. She was tight, but it felt amazing. He began moving his hips, going in and out of her, moving in deeper with each thrust.

Jason thrusted harder into her. Hearing her screams get louder. He bit down on one of her nipples. He began squeezing the other breast with his hand. His other hand tightly grasped her ass, squeezing it.

Back
Top Bottom