Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance with my Tutor

Just as she gave him an answer, Mike suddenly started thrusting fast and hard into her pussy, his legs tensing up as he came, pulling out of her in time as his cum spurt out and landed on her stomach and her chest."F-Fuck!"

Mia felt the wetness spray on her body and hear him groan in pleasure. Her nails went down his arms. She panted and looked at him, wondering what he was thinking.

He looked back, panting hard as he kissed her deeply, smiling into the kiss, happy he was able to push her into an orgasm again.

She kissed him and looked into his eyes. "I love you..." she said in her little voice. She felt so happy about being with him. She smiled up at him as she kissed him again. "That was really nice..." she said as she finally caught her breath.

Mike nodded a bit, laying beside her, pulling her close to him as he snuggled into her."I love you too..Next time if you want to do that..just tell me, i'm always happy and ready to make love to you."

She blushed and giggled then leaned over and grabbed her cell. She dialed a number and spoke. "yes hello, yes that is the right now number. Same thing as last time, but double it. wait not. Just make it a large with some buffalo wings instead. aright, cash. Thanks." She hung up and looked at him. "It will be about 25 minutes."

Mike watched as she ordered their dinner, licking his lips in hunger, pulling her onto him, kissing her deeply as he smiled."Then what should we do while we wait?"

She looked at him. "i'm not sure. Probably get ready for someone to see us, not naked." She giggled. Mia got up and smiled at him as she went to the bathroom to grab a towel and wipe Mike's cum off of her body. She walked back in and threw the towel in the hamper as she bent down to grab her underwear that he threw onto the floor. She started to put them back on.

Mike took the towel and wiped off his cock, setting it back down into the hamper as he went over to his clothes and slipped them on, throwing his shirt onto on of the nearby chairs, watching as Mia got herself dressed

Mia walked to the dresser and put on some jean shorts and a black t-shirt. Nothing special, but at this point, she was sore, tired, and had a glow to her from the sex. She went back into the bathroom and started to brush her hair. "You know, you- you could bring somethings from home here. I don't know if you live with anyone, but..." she trailed off. She didn't live with her parents. She lived alone. She had for a while. but did he?

Mike Started fixing the bed as she went into the shower to brush her hair, soon walking in and kissing her on the cheek."I'm gonna do that tomorrow Mia, for now I jut want to stay right here with you."Mike wrapped his arms around her and stood behind her, looking at her through the mirror. "I live by myself in a small apartment, so it won't take long to gather some things tomorrow morning."

Mia blushed and smiled. "How small is it?" She asked as she thought about it a little more. "You can bring whatever you want." She smiled as she decided on not putting her hair in a pony tail. She turned and looked at him. "How do I look?"

Mike kept her in his arms, looking her over in the mirror still when she asked how she looked, pulling her tighter as he kissed her cheek"You look beautiful Mia."He complimented as he let go of her and took her hand."It's small enough that I can live fine by myself..but lately I've been needing to find a new place to stay. the walls and everything have been falling apart and its hard to get comfortable there."He answered her previous question, looking down a bit as he led her out of her bedroom and to the living room.

Mia nodded. Mia knew that he knew she was practically asking him to move in. But was he ready for that. it HAD only been a day since they starting... having sex. She smiled at him as she thought about it. She'd classify him as her boyfriend but would he? She blinked a few times. "Lets go turn on a movie." she smiled.

Mike agreed and walked beside her, holding her hand firmly in his grasp, smiling happily along the way, looking towards her in the corner of his eye, unsure just how he managed to find such a sweet loving girl to love him as he did her. But for now he shook it off, thinking about how to bring up him possibly living with her, but for now, their movie waited for them."Well lets watch the movie..and then there's something I would like to ask you.."he told her with a kind smile

Mia looked at him as she sat him down and then went to her DVD library. She looked for a movie while she spoke. "Why don't you just ask me now?" She looked at a few dvd choices then finally decided to let him pick the choices.

Mike shook his head and smiled, grabbing a romantic movie for them to watch and happily enjoy, putting it into the DVD player before taking a seat beside her."I want to wait until after we watch the movie nd eat.."he protested as he smiled, gently rubbing the top of her hand with his thumb, looking towards her. her skin was so smooth and so gentle, he loved touching her skin, especially when her body was so close to his.

Mia smiled and nodded. She liked watching him take charge of the situations at hand. It made her feel safe. Like she didn't have to protect herself all the time. Someone was there to protect her. She smiled at the thought. Mia cuddled up to Mike with ease as they watched the movie. About 12 minutes into the movie the pizza guy knocked on the door.

Mia got up and grabbed the cash then opened the door. She smiled at the guy and took the pizza, she turned and walked to the coffee table, bending over to put the pizza on it. The cash still in her hand, mia didn't know that the guy was looking at her body, mainly her ass. Nor did he seem to care that Mike was there.

Mike slowly got to his feet, smiling at the smell of pizza as he walked over to the table, getting ready to fix his plate before seeing the guy staring at his lover's ass, glaring at him, trying to avert the delivery guy's eyes without drawing Mia's attention. But for a while Mike sighed and took the cash from Mia, handing the excat amount plus a five dollar tip, glaring at him, never saying a word as he shut the door.

Mia looked back at the door. "Why'd you close the door like that?" She asked. She looked out the window to see the pizza guy walked towards his car. "Did something happen?" She asked him. She kneeled down on the floor and started to prepare his place of pizza and wings.

Mike shook his head some, giving her a soft smile, walking to her side as he waited for his plate of pizza."Nope, I just forgot how easily your door shuts thats all."He had no interest in telling her about the guy staring at her ass. Once he had his plate of pizza and wings, he went back to the couc, waiting till she had her before before he started eating.

Mia smiled and nodded. "he used to ask me out when I would order. Well, not really ask out. I think it was a joke because he's always say stupid things like 'wanna come to my place and i'll lick pizza sause off of you" she started to giggle at the thoughts of. "It was weird. haha." She said as she sat next to him with some pizza and wings and started to play the movie again.

Mike chuckled a bit, shaking his head a bit when she told him the things the guy used to try and pull on her, wrapping his arm around her, using his other to eat his dinner. Mike enjoyed spending time like this with her, he felt closer to her, he felt like nothing could get any better."I love you Mia"He whispered softly at one of the quieter parts of the film.

"I love you too Mike." Mia would blush every time he'd say that he loves her. After a while she had to sit on the floor between his feet because she was so sore. She would lean back from time to time, but it was amazing how much food she could eat. Food was her favorite pass time. Though she was telling herself she'd have to work out a lot the next day at school.

Mike eventually finished his dinner, setting the plate on the table beside him, taking her now empty plate, setting it on his own. He then lifted her up and layed her down on the couch, resting her head on his lap."It's more comfortable up here Mia."

Back
Top Bottom