Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance with my Tutor

Mia could feel his touch. She loved his touch. She shook her head. "I'm fine." She said as she grabbed a pair of jeans but then stopped moving and rested her head on him. "I wanted to have sex with you again, but- I just didn't show it right and now i feel stupid for it. Let's go out to a italian restaurant." She said as she then started to grab a shirt.

Mike stopped her from grabbing her clothes, setting them down as he kissed her neck again."Mia, you don't need to feel stupid, I want to as well, but I figured you wanted to wait till after we ate. I should be the one who feels stupid for not seeing what you really wanted to do. I want tonight to be about what YOU want to do."all while talking, Mike caressed her body, his breath gently beating on her neck

Mia's breath got a little heavy. She wanted him so badly. If this was a trick, he was doing it nicely. She looked up at him. "I want to make you happy." She said. "If you'd rather eat, that's okay..." She said.

Mike shook his head and turned her toward him, loking into her eyes."I am happy being with you..But for today, I wa-"He stopped, pulling her into a deep kiss, and lifting her up to him. Mike couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to make love to her again, but he would let her decide on that as well, based on how she reacts to him.

His kiss was romantically toxic. Her arms wrapped around him and she let out a moan as she did so. Her legs wrapped themselves around his waist. her eyes closed as she let her body take control of the situation.

Mike moved her over to the bed and laid her down, his hands reaching around her back to unstrap the bra she had on, throwing it onto the floor. He subconciously started grinding his cock against her, rubbing it up on her covered pussy, feeling his cock start to throb.Slowly he pulled away from the kiss."Mia..I want to make love to you again.."

Mia moaned the entire kiss. It was so right. She scratched his back as he grinded against her. "Please what do what you want with me. please." She begged him now.

Mike nodded softly, his hands quickly pushing down her panties and throwing them by her bra. Once she was naked again, Mike moved down her body, kissing her all over until he came to her pussy, giving her clit soft gentle licks before sucking on it, rubbing his cock slowly, keeping it rock hard for her.

His aggressive nature was such a huge turn on to her. Her nipples already hard from his touch, her pussy wet from his kisses, she gasped. Her let out a huge moan as her legs opened for him a bit more.

When she opened her legs Mike moved lower, his arms wrapped around her waist while he took his mouth and wrapped it around her pussy, sucking lightly on it at first while diving his tongue inside her.

Mia screamed in pleasure. Her hands started to caress her breasts as she felt him eating her out. She panted hard as she started to beg. "Please don't stop. Oh god.... Oh god, Mike, don't stop."

Mike did as she pleaded and continued to eat her out, diving his tongue deeper into her pussy while he playfully teased her clit with his upper lip. He added to her pleasure by humming, sending small vibrations into her pussy

mia gasped again and gripped his hair. She moaned in pleasure as she felt her breasts bounce from her heavy breathing.

Mike pulled her to me, flicking his tongue against her g-spot, humming harder against her, his cock throbbing wildly, slowly starting to have trouble fighting the urge to take her, wanting to taste her more and more

Mia felt so good that she almost cried. "Please fuck me. Oh god Mike please, please fuck me." She never used fuck much, but it seemed right at the moment. She was so close to cumming already because of this.

Mike slowly pulled away from her pussy, licking his lips clean, smiling before laying himself over, bringing his lips to her ear. as he pushed into her pussy,thrusting slowly with a groan, Mike whispered softly"It feels so good inside you Mia."

Mia screamed again as he pushed himself inside of her. Her heart jumped with joy. "Oh god...." She listened to him and smiled. "please fuck me then..." she asked once more.

He nodded and held her hips up, Mike moving in and out of her slow and deep."As you wish my love."With that, Mike sucked on her neck as he thrust, moaning lightly in pleasure

Mia's eyes closed as she felt him moving in and out of her pussy. She started to move her hips with him, wanting to keep up with him.

Her movements worked perfectly with his thrusts, the way she moved grinds his cock agaisnt her g-spot, every thrust he made felt so much better as he sucked on her neck."M-Mia..K-Keep moving like that..please, it makes it feel even better when i thrust into you"

Mia took that as more of an order then a plea. She liked it. She wanted to please him anyway she could. Her heart raced for more as she moved with him. She could already feel herself wanting to cum. Him eating her out did a lot to her.

Mike could feel it too, the heat, the pressure that built up inside her as he drove his cock deep into her love hole, hitting every spot within her as he groaned in pleasure. He loved this, the way his body heated up as he fucked her, the way his heart raced and pounded wildly, and he knew she felt the same.

Mia started to claw his back as she came. Her muscles tightened so hard against his cock. She milked it hard as she came harder and harder. She panted as it started to end.

When she came, Mike started pounding into her pussy, riding through her orgasm, enjoying how tightly her walls squeezed around him, the pulsations stimulated him as well, making it all the better."S-should I cum..inside you..or on you..?"he asked, not wanting to worry her like before.

Mia gripped his arms as he kept going at her, her back arching as she let out a "do what you want." Her eyes closed as she waited to see what he was going to do. She bit her lip as she felt her body not wanting this to ever stop.

Back
Top Bottom