Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance with my Tutor

Mike held her tighter, shaking off the embarrassment as he kissed her neck, his cock slowly starting t harden and press on her back from being so close to her naked body. "So are we just..gonna sit here and enjoy the hot shower..Or do you have something planned today?" Mike asked, having something planned for the day if she didn't have anything set up for the two of them.

Mia thought about it. "I like the hot water." She giggled. "But no, I didn't have anything planned today. Is there something you wanted to do?" Suddenly she fet his dick pressing against her back lightly. She blushed.

Mike sat her in his lap, his cock resting between her legs as he kissed her neck and spoke softly in her ear, his hands rubbing her stomach gently."I want to take you out somewhere nice today, spend some time with you outside of the house and was hoping you could help me find a nice place to eat and something for us to do for fun."Now that things went as they ere, Mike felt more comfortale to show her his more romantic sensitive side, a rare sight for anyone to see.

Mia blushed. "Well, that depends on the type of food you like. I know a few really good places." She smiled. Her body was reacting to his touch, well, she was getting wet under the water. "We... we could maybe go to the park after, or even - well, I'm not sure what you want to do." She giggled.

With a smile Mike rubbed her more, his cock starting to throb against her, his breathing a bit heavy as he got turned on.But he made no move do anything except what he was already doing." Well I eat anything so why don't we go to one of your favorite places.After that we could go to the park to gaze up at the stars unless you want t do something else after we eat."

SHe looked at him. "You're poking my back." she blushed as she looked away from him. She had no idea what she had done to turn him on, but she didn't mind it either.

He blushed a bit and moved back some, turning his head away, shivering a bit from the sudden heat that hit his cock."S-Sorry..kind of hard not to get aroused when being so close to you when your naked.."

Mia blushed and looked down at her body. Slowly moving away from him she cleared her throat. "It's okay." She said. She grabbed a bar of soap and lathered her hands to start to clean her body.

Mike watched, waiting for her to finish washing up so he could do the same, leaning back and humming a soft tune, patiently waiting his turn. Though he found no problem in waiting, it gave him a just to admire Mia's beauty despite only getting a view from behind her.

Mia passed him the soap and rinsed herself off. She could feel him watching her. Part of her was scared, making her heart race; but the other part didn't want him to stop looking away, which made her heart race even faster. She turned to face him and took the soap from him suddenly, lathering her hands, she then started to caress his skin. She watched her hands move along his body.

He took the soap and was just about to lather it over his body, Mia taking it just as fast as she handed it to him. A bit shocked, he watched with a slowly growing smile, relaxing as she rubbed the soap over his skin. With her facing him, Mike looked over her body, admiring her curves, her large firm mound tha bounced with every sudden movement she made.Mia was truly a beautiful woman

Mia could feel his eyes on her body again, her face turned red. She felt shy, and sexy at the same time. She looked up at him finally her embarrassment written on her face as her hands slowly jerked his cock to clean it. Her hands were shaking in fear. She didn't want to turn him or make it sting, though she wasn't sure if this was something he even liking this.

Mike watched, slowly lifting her head to him, jumping up with a slight moan as she lathered the soap over his cock."Mia, Are you ok..?"he asked, wondering why she lookd so nervous, so afraid.

Mia looked at him. "I feel like maybe," she bit her lip. "I don't want to mess this up with you. I don't want to hurt you either." She said as she looked down. "I haven't done this before..." she trailed off.

Mike slowly shook his head and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply with a smile before pulling back."I love you Mia, so much, And I don't see how you could mess things up between us. And besides, I'm a bit new to all this as well, I'm just trying to help make you feel more comfortable around me."

Mia kissed him back. "Why don't we order in and we can leave later." She smiled. Sunddenly, going out wasn't a good idea to her. She wanted him. She wanted to have sex with him again.

the man answered with a nod, pulling her close to him, wrapping his arms around her as he rubbed her back."Thats fine with me, just need to know what you want to order" He held her not so much in a comforting way but he just wanted to hold her in his arms, enjoying the feeling of her body so close to him, it helped him relax.

Mia smiled and then stopped cleaning him. She wanted to have him hold her just ike this for a long time. She felt warm and right. She kissed him passionately.

Happily returning the kiss, Mike felt her relax in his arms, knowing she was happpy and comfortable like this which filled him with excitement. He sat like this with her for a long while, eventually moving her from him, helping her to her feet as he stood."why don't we get out and get dressed?"

Mia shook her head. "I don't want to get dressed yet... but I will get out of the tub with you." she blushed. She couldn't believe how she'd just implied what she did, but at the same time, it was what she wanted. Him.

Mike nodded a bit, turning off the water, letting her get out first, soon following after as he grabbed a towel and dried himself off."Thats fine with me Mia but may i ask why you don't want to get dressed yet?" Mike had no idea that Mia wanted him again, he just went along, enjoying spending time with her, whatever it may be even though he wanted her just as much too.

Mia sighed. He didn't get it. "I'm sorry. You're right." She smiled and then walked to her dresser and started to look for some underwear. She grabbed some underwear that she really liked to have on, even though people wouldn't ever see it. She then started to look through her closet. The reason she wasn't continuing was because if he didn't get it, then it wasn't on his mind. Or maybe she just didn't know how to flirt.

Yuna-Shiina-Purple-Lingerie-Pics+06.jpg

Mike stopped where he stood as she got herself dressed, swallowing a bit hard, his body heating up a bit, eyeing her bra an panties."W-Wow.."he muttered, his cock hardening a bit in excitement."Those are really sexy Mia."

Mia heard him but didn't face him. "Thanks. They make me feel pretty sometimes." She said as she continued to look for something to wear. Normally she'd put on some sweatpants and a huge sweatshirt that was too big to show off her body, but Mike was there. She wanted to look good for him. She thought bout jeans and a tank top, but she just starred at it for a bit.

Miuke came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, gently kissing her neck, pressing his form against hers."Somethings on your mind isn't there..?"he asked, noticing her hesitation to get herself dressed.

Back
Top Bottom