Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance with my Tutor

When he knew the pain was about over,, Mike slowly lifted her hips up, his hands gently holding them as he thrust, each movement slapping him against her. But whenever Mike pushed deep inside her, he grinded against her, his body rubbing against her clit for further pleasure.

Mia moaned louder, she questioned if he were a virgin before they had sex. It was fine if he wasn't, it would explain why he was so good at it. She felt her nipples harden.

Mike grind harder against her, his cock throbbing wildly inside her pussy , his hands playfuly squeezing her ass as he reached around to it. He kept thrusting into her at his slow deep pace, enjoying the prolonged stimulation of his cock.

Mia moaned loudly, she could feel herself tightening around him whenever he'd hit just the right spot. She'd dreamt about this scene so many times, but never thought it would be this pleasurable. She whined in lust.

Mike pulled her up onto his lap, bouncing her on his cock as he kissed her deeply, grinding against her a bit better thanks to the change in position. And while he thrust into her, Mike started kneading her ass, moaning more and more

Mia started to whine, this was an amazing feeling. She moaning in pleasure as she held back an orgasm, or at least tried.

Mike bounced her harder on his cock, pounding up into her with a groan as he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly, panting heavily."I-I'm gonna cum Mia.."he warned in a weak heavy breath.

Mia whined in pleasure. "Ju-Just do it..." she said as she grinded against him. She tried to keep up with him as much as she could so that she could make him feel the same pleasure as her.

When given the go ahead to cum, Mike forced his cock deeper into her pussy and moved his hips at a quicker pace, unable to hold back to urge to do so as he neared his climax. With a groan of lustful pleasure as he came, Mike slammed deep into her, his seed spurting out into her womb, filling her as he gently layed over her.

Mia could feel his cum splatter the inside of her inner walls. SHe moaned at the feeling, looking at him. Was she a slut for liking his cum. She blushed and opened her mouth. "Is it gross that I liked how that felt...?" She asked, now looking away.

Mike smiled softly and turned her head to him, kissing her deeply, slowly grinding against her with a soft smile. And when he pulled back he shook his head."I thought it was i good thing if you liked how it felt.."

Mia blushed and then smiled. "I've had friends tell me that they don't like how it feels, and only sluts like the feeling,...." she trailed off but her boy felt so sexy, tired, but sexy. Then again, when he'd look at her before she felt shy because she felt sexy, now that she knew that he liked her, she felt good about herself for once in her life.

Mike smiled and kissed her once more, pulling out of her pussy while moving himself around to comfortably lay beside her, his lips still pressed to hers. Once he ended the kiss Mike looked into her eyes."Well if you liked it then theres nothing wrong, so long as you only like one person doing it with you."

Mia moaned into the kiss. She could feel him pulling out of her, which then made her aware of her body and how she was naked. She blushed and grabbed a blanket to cover herself as he laid himself next to her. "I wouldn't want to do it with someone else. THough, i'm sure you're the only one who'd want to." she added in.

Mike looked at her, raising his brow a bit at the last part of her sentence."What do you mean by that.?"he asked hoping that what she had said wasn't what he was thinking it was.

Mia giggled. "You're about the only one i am comfortable around. Therefore, You are about the only one I talk to. I mean, i don't think i look like a goddess, but i am not ugly either, so if a guy ever talks to me for my looks, they walks away because of my mouth." She smiled at him. "not that i would want someone to come up to me anymore." She smiled.

Mike smiled and held her close to him, laying her ontop of him as he looked into her eyes, his hands gently rubbing her back as he spoke."well, I love you for who you are, and to be honest, you're the only girl I ever think about. Besides, I'm not really so popular when it comes to talking to anyone until i met you."

Mia tilted her head. "Why? You're like, insanely good looking. You're smart, your kind... sweet... You're a huge catch.... I don't understand..." She blushed when she comprehended that he said he loved her. She smiled and finished with "I love you too."

When she answered him, Mikekissed her deeply, wrapping his arms around her, staring lovingly into her eyes, loking into nothing but those eyes that looked at him."You don't need to understand. I wanted to wait until I was with the girl that made me feel truely happy."

Mia's face turned red. Did he just imply she might be the one? She had no idea. Her feelings were mutual, but at the same time, she wanted to experience dating someone as well. Not just having sex. That's when it hit her. "Uh... Did-did you happen to wear a condom?" she asked him now looking away.

Mia looked away and faked a smile. "No reason. I was just curious." She said as she got up and started to get dressed. "I need to run to the grocery stroe to buy some food." She lied. In fact there was plenty of food in the house. However, she quickly got dressed and grabbed her wallet and keys, running out of the house the nearest gas station. It was still pouring out but the rain was the least of her issues.

Despite her fake smile, Mike knew something was wrong so he got dressed as well and quickly followed after her, catching her before she got too far, turning her to him."I-Im sorry Mia..I didn't think to bring any condoms. I didn't think you didn't want me to not cum inside you when you told me to just cum.."Mike seemed to have a somewhat worried look considering how fast she ran out of the house.

Mia was surprised at how fast he caught up with her. SHe looked at him. "No no no no... That's not what I was trying to say, but... " she blushed having to say this. "I have two weeks for my next period... which means, I'm fertile... i just don't think you want me having your baby right now." She said looked away. "I don't want to put you through anything you don't want." she finished.

Mike turned her to him so he could look her in the eyes, kissing her deeply as the rain soaked their bodies,Mike standing there kissing her for a while before pulling back."Mia, if it is wih you i don't mind at all..I have never felt happier than i have today. I've dreamed of being with you for months but just never had the courage to tell you...if it does happen then I'm ready..but only if you are.."he told her. Mike was ok with whatever happened, but it was her feelings that mattered more to him at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom