Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance with my Tutor

Mia closed her eyes. "I'm glad you are here... I don't like being alone during a storm..." She said. "I just wish you didn't have to leave after the storm..." She blushed realizing what she had said. SHe ruined everything. She sat away from him now, knowing he'd probably leave her. "i'm sorry..." She said.

Mike smiled and agreed with her a bit when she expressed her gratitude for him being there, smiling abit more and about to answer when she suddenly moved away from him.At first he thought he had done something wrong, but soon forgot about it when she apologized, which made him shake his head, keeping his smile."Sorry for what?"he asked.

Mia didn't look at him. "For saying that to you. I'm sure that you have other girls that you'd rather spend your time with." She said as she looked away. The lights went off, which then made her turn on the flash lights. She didn't say much.

Mike let out a sigh, looking down a bit as he shook his head, wishing things hadn't turned out like this, wishing she could have been in better mood about the conversation."Well actually..I enjoy spending my time here with you. I don't really have much luck with girls since I'm always busy."

Mia looked at him. "How is that true?" She asked him. "You-You're amazing..." She sat back a bit. "You're nice, you're smart, ... you're handsome...." she turned away this time and played with a flashlight.

Mike chuckled softly, shaking his head a bit with a slight blush at her compliments."Still I don't really get together like that with girls. not much of a person for relationships with no real meaning to them."

SHe looked at him. She so badly wanted to kiss him, she so badly wanted to tell him about how she dreampt of him fucking her good. But she didn't. she stayed silent, blushing and nervous.

He looked around the room, thinking of something to talk about, something to break the silence in the room, but only one thing was on his mind."Do you..Like me?"he asked.

Mia looked at him, and blushed hard. "... i do..." she said. She looked away, quickly grabbing a light and takin the dishes to the kitchen. She stayed in there, wondering if he was going to leave into the storm now.

Mike looked out the windo, the storm still going strong, meaning he wasn't heading home, like hell he was going to walk home in that. So he got up and followed her into the kitchen, holding onto a flashlight when he spoke up."Do you need you help with anything around here??"

Mia just shook her head. She felt like he was just trying to be nice now. She sniffled, holding back a tear. She felt so stupid for saying that she liked him. He didn't feel the same about way her. Of course not, she was shy, not sociable, a virgin, and not as pretty as other girls.

Mike looked at her, swallowing a bit hard as he moved closer."Are you sure there isn't anything i can do for you..?"he asked, his movements a bit hesitant, unsure of what to say other than offer his help. And what Mia didn't know was that he too was a virgin, it has taken him many turtoring sessions for him to be able to open up to her like this.

Mia looked at him. There was only one thing she wanted him to do. She wanted him to kiss her. "No." She faked a smile. "I've got it." She said. Thunder struck again, making her drop one of the bowls, it shattered onto the floor. "Oh god.." She said as she grabbed a broom.

He growled a bit when she refused to take his help, so when she grabbed the broom, he took it from her and started sweeping the floor, looking to her through the corner o his eyes."Did you mean it when you said you liked me..?"

Mia was a little surprised that he growled and took the broom from her. She felt bad. Then he spoke. She wanted to run and hide because of how stupid she felt, but he was between her and the hall way. "yes..." she said with her tiny voice.

When she answered him he smiled, sweeping up the broken bowl and tossing it into the garbage, putting the brrom away and standing by the wall."Then why are you so hesitant and silent...?"

Mia watched his movements. "Bec-because I know you don't feel the same way. Why should you. It's okay that you don't. I just feel like I ruined everything." She said as she started to try to walk passed him.

He stood there for a moment, looking down a bit and shook his head as she walked by him, Mike letting out a soft sigh as he moved his arm in her way. When he did, Mike sudden;ly pulled her to him, pulling her into a deep kiss, loosely holding onto her while his eyes looked at hers. Mike no longer wanted to wait, to try and prolong it any further.

When Mike put his arm in the way it shocked her more then his growl. She looked at him and suddenly his lips were on hers. SHe blushed as she felt his warmth overcome her. Her eyes closed as let out a small moan and didn't stop it.

When she made no effort to stop his actions, Mike pulled her closer to his body, kissing her more and more with a soft breath, enjoying the soft tenders lips he felt against his own

Mia blushed as he pulled her closer, but her arms wrapped around his shoulders, her blush still there as she kissed him back, her tongue now danced with his.

He smiled in the kiss as he played with her tongue, lifting her up slightly, leaning against the wall, using it for support as he held her up.

Mia finally pulled her head away, breaking from the kiss. "i need to be honest with you... I don't like you... I love you... I've loved you for a while now, and..." she blushed. "I know the math, I just didn't want to loose you." she frowned and looked at him, expecting him to laugh.

He smiled a bit, chuckling softly as he pulled him even closer, moving his mouth to her ear."I kind of figured that, I enjoy being here with you. It makes me feel alot happier than usual."He admitted, rubbign her back gently.

She blushed and looked at him. "Can we go lay down?" She asked while she pulled him. Her bed was the only thing large enough for that, but she wasn't thinking about sex. She wanted to cuddle.

Back
Top Bottom