Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance with my Tutor

Mike leaned down, kissing her neck with a grin, rubbing her breasts a bit harder, pressing his fingertips against her as he whispered down on her neck."I know baby"

Mia giggled like a little girl when he kissed on her neck. She pressed her chest against his hands more, she looked at him and smiled then looked at the time. "Do you want to go to a club?" She asked randomly.

His hands stopped rubbing her when she mentioned the idea of going to a club, her lover looking at her with a smile."Sounds good to me. I can go dancing with you though I haven't really danced in a while or anything.."

Mia giggled. "That isn't going to be an issue." She said as she sat up. "But if you are really that concerned about it you can just watch me dance with other people." She teased. She slowly got up and put her shirt back on.

Mike smiled some when she said he didn't have to worry so much about his dancing skills, but laughed a bit when she said something about dancing with other people."I think I'll manage enough to dance with my lover."

Mia smiled as he called her his lover. She grabbed her keys and then looked at him. "You ready?"

He answered with a nod and grabbed gently onto her hand, squeezing softly as he looked ahead of them."Yeah so lets get going."

Mia smiled and grabbed his hand and lead him to the car. it was dark out, which made her check the time. Only 8pm. She got into the car, waited for him to and then started to drive. She liked to go dancing from time to time just to let loose. No one knew her so the shy part wasn't too bad.

Mike slipped into the passenger side, smiling along the way to the club, his gaze shifting to her on the way there, wondering how everything would go, stepping out of the car once they arrived.

Once out of the car she walked hand in hand with him into the club. It was loud and crowded. She smiled and pulled him into the crowd with her, where she started to dance with him a bit, not too crazy yet, but she was grinding against him a bit.

Mike followed her inside, looking around the place, many people dancing as the music played, others standing by the bar drinking or flirting. As the music played loudly, Mike was barely able to hear himself think, watching Mia start to dance and grind against him, his hands slightly resting at her sides as he tried getting into the beat of the music. But once he found the right rhythm, he started grinding back against her, looking at her as he did.

Mia smiled at him as they danced. Suddenly no one was around them. It was just Mia and Mike, dancing to the music that seemed to come from nowhere in that empty room. She cold feel herself falling in love with him over and over again. It was nice.

Mike felt at ease, letting the rhythm take over, to her it would look as though he knew how to dance just fine, but he knew this wasn't just him. as the music picked up, Mike moved harder against her, just enough to where she wasn't being pushed, smiling wide as he enjoyed dancing with her, feeling her move up against him without having to be in the bed.

Mia looked at him, smiling as she danced with him. She couldn't help but kiss him as they danced, she grinded against him and bit her lip.

He happily returned the kiss, grinding back as he licked her lips when he pulled away from the kiss, his hands gliding down her sides, his throat humming along to the music softly.

Mia smiled as they danced, barely able to make out what he was humming, but finally the song ended. Mia smiled. "I am going to go get a drink." She said as she kissed his cheek and walked over to the bar.

Mike looked around, trying to find something to do or possibly a place where they could sit down and relax for minute, but so far having no luck as he sighed."Well where the hell can we sit in this damn place.."

Mia waited as she finally got the bartenders attention. She asked for two drinks and waited for they guy to make the drinks. She sighed as she waited.

The bartender took a few moments to make them for her, eyeing her with a smile before placing them in front of her."You here by yourself again Mia?"he asked, looking around to see who might be with her.

Mia smiled at him. "Actually no. I'm here with my boyfriend." she smiled at him. She gave him a wink as she lifted the drinks off of the bar, turning around only to see a girl by Mike.

"Mercedes." Said the girl. She was a cute asian girl. Taller then mia, Bigger boobs in a good way, and a great smiled. She pressed herself behind Mike and started to dance with him. "Dance with me. It's not an option." She said as she made his hands hold her lips. SHe turned so that her back was on his front, where she started to grind his crotch with her ass. Her hands holding him there.

The moment he felt an unknown woman press on him and force him on her, Mike shook his head and pushed away from her."Sorry...but I'm here with somebody."He told her, walking slowly towards Mia, having noticed her walking back with the drinks when the woman started trying to dance with him.

Mia watched as Mercedes continued to pursue him. "That's right, you're here with me." she smiled and pulled him back to her.

Mike pulled away, shaking his head once again, his eyes staring at her face."I'm sorry but you have the wrong person,my girlfriend just went to get me and her a drink so please leave."He asked, trying his best to be polite with her, but that began to fade, his patience thinning the more she persisted to get with him.

At this point Mia walked up to them. "Mike, can you hold these?" She asked, putting them in his hands before he could answer. Mia felt a strange bubbling in the pit of the stomach. She was mad, something she never really did much. Get mad that is. She finally looked at Mercedes. "Leave. Him. Alone." She glared. "Stop trying to harass Mike, he made that clear already that he didn't want you to touch him."

Mercedes glared at him. "Who do you think you are?"

"His girlfriend!" She glared. Mercedes looked at him and then her.

"For now." She said as she grabbed some other guy to dance with, then a girl.

Mia sighed and looked at him, "give me that." she said as she gulped down her drink and then his. SHe then went back to the bar to get beer this time.

Mike watched the argument, keeping quiet as he held the drinks for Mia, staring at her with wide ees as she gulped down both of the drinks. Mike grabbed Mia by the arm when she went go get more drinks, shaking his head."No..lets just find a place to sit and relax ok?"he asked, hoping for her to agree, noticing she was quite angry, and alcohol would not make anything better at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom